Can't Fight This Feeling |Bac...

By HisKoala2003

Briella Eleanor-Jade Cooper (April Bowlby) is a 30 years old woman who is born in 1955 of February 15th. She... More

1
2
4
5
6

3

87 3 0
By HisKoala2003

   We are now at Emmett's garage and Marty sets up the footage from earlier up on the TV.

Marty:Okay Doc this is it.

(Emmett:Never mind that,never mind that now,never mind that,never mind-)

Emmett:Why that's me look at me I'm an old man.

Bri:Not that old.Only in your 50's.

(Emmett:Good evening I'm Dr.Emmett Brown this is Dr.Briella Cooper.We're standing here on the parking lot of-)

Emmett:Thank god I still got my hair.What on Earth is that thing I'm wearing?.

Bri:Well this is a radiation suit.

   Marty begins speeding up the recording to the time we need it.

Emmett:Radiation suit of course cause all of the fall out from the atomic wars.This is truly amazing a portable television studio. No wonder your president has to be an actor he's gotta look good on television.

Marty:Whoa this is it,this is the part coming up Doc.

(Emmett:No,no,no this sucker's electrical but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the one 1.21 gigawatts of electricity-)

Emmett:What did I just say?.

Marty reminds the tape.

(Emmett:No,no,no this sucker's electrical but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that I need.)

Emmett:1.21 gigawatts!.1.21 gigawatts!.Great Scott!.

   Emmett runs out of the garage and I run after him with Marty behind me.

Marty:What the hell is a gigawatt?.

   Soon we are in the house and Emmett's still freaking out.

Emmett:How could I have been so careless. 1.21 gigawatts.okks"Looks at photo".Tom how am i gonna generate that kind of power it can't be done,it can't.

Marty:Doc look all we need is a little plutonium.

Emmett:"Hangung photo".I'm sure that in 1985 plutonium is available at every corner drug store but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by.Marty I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're stuck here.

Marty:Whoa,whoa Doc stuck here I can't be stuck here I got a life in 1985.I got a girl.

Emmett:Is she pretty?.

Marty:Doc she's beautiful.She's crazy about me."Takes out paper".Look at this look what she wrote mr Doc.That says it all.Doc you're my only hope.

Emmett:Marty I'm sorry but the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning.

Marty:What did you say?.

Emmett:A bolt of lightning unfortunately you never know when or where it's ever gonna strike.

Marty:We do now."Hands him paper".

Emmett:"Reads it".This is it.This is the answer.It says here that a bolt of lightning is gonna strike the clock tower precisely at 10:04 pm next Saturday night.If we could somehow harness this bolt of lightning channel it into the flux capacitor it just might work.Next Saturday night we're sending you back to the future.

Marty:Okay alright Saturday is good Saturday's good I could spend a week in 1955.I could hang out you could show me around.

Emmett:Marty that's completely out of the question you must not leave this house.You must not see anybody or talk to anybody. Anything you do could have serious reprocautions on future events.Do you understand?.

Marty:Yeah sure okay.

Emmett:Marty you interacted with anybody else today besides me?.

Marty:Um yeah well I might have sort of ran into my parents.

Emmett:Great Scott.Let me see that photograph again of your brother.Just as I thought this proves my theory look at your brother.

Marty:His head's gone it's like it's been erased.

Emmett:Erased from existence...Briella you didn't interact with anyone you know did you?.

Bri:Just you.

-The Next Day-

Marty:Whoa they really cleaned this place up looks brand new.

Emmett:Now remember according to my theory you interfered with with your parent's first meeting.They don't meet,they don't fall in love,they won't get married and they wont have kids.That's why your older brother's disappeared from that photograph.Your sister will follow and unless you repair the damages you will be next.

Marty:This sounds pretty heavy.

Emmett:Weight has nothing to do with it.

   Soon we are inside the school and the bell rings.

Emmett:Which one's your pop?.

   We see George getting kicked by kids walming down the hall.

Marty:That's him.

George:Okay,okay you guys oh hahaha very funny.Hey you guys are being real mature.

   George turns around and we see a kick me sign on his back.

Bri:"Jokingly".Maybe you were adopted.

George:Okay real mature guys."Drops books".Okay Biff will you pick up my books?.

Strickland:McFly."Grabs George".

Marty:That's Strickland.Jesus didn't that guy ever have hair?.

Strickland:"Takes sign off Georges back".Shape up man.You're a slacker. You wanna be a slacker for the rest of your life?.

George:No.

Emmett:What did your mother ever see in that kid?.

Marty:I don't know Doc I guess she felt sorry for him cause her dad hit him with the car.Hit me with the car.

Bri:That's a Florence Nightingale effect.It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients.

Emmett:Go to it kid.

   Marty walks over to George abd helps him pick up his books.

Marty:Hey George buddy hey I've been looking all over for you.You remember me the guy who saved your life the other day.

George:Yeah.

Marty:Good there's somebody I'd like you to meet.

   We follow behind them but far enough away to watch without being seen.

Marty:Loraine.

Loraine:"Turns around".Calvin.

Marty:I'd like you to meet my good friend George McFly.

George:Hi it's really a pleasure to meet you.

Loraine:How's your head?."Reaches for his head".

Marty:Well uh good,fine.

   George walks away from them as the bell rings.

Loraine:Oh I've been so worried about you ever since you ran off the other night.Are you okay?.I'm sorry I have to go."To friends".Isn't he a dream boat?.

   After the students fo to their classes Me and Emmett go over to Marty.

Marty:Doc she didn't even look at him.

Emmett:This is more serious than I thought. Apparently your mother is amorously infatuated with you instead of your father.

Marty:Whoa wait a minute Doc are you telling me that my mother has got the hots for me?.

Bri:Precisely.

Marty:Whoa this is heavy.

Emmett:There's that word again heavy.Why are things so heavy in the future.Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?.

Marty:What?.

Emmett:The only way we're gonna get those two to successfully meet is if they're alone together.So you've got to get your father and mother to interact at some sort of social-

Marty:What well you mean like a date?.

Emmett:Right.

Marty:What kind of date?.I don't know what do kids do in the fifties?.

Emmett:Well they're your parents you must know them.What are there common interests.What do they like to do together?.

Marty:Nothing.

Emmett:"Points to sign".Look there's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up.

Marty:Of course the Enchantment Under The Sea Dance they're supposed to go to this that's where they kiss for the first time.

Bri:Alright kid you stick to your father like glue and make sure that he takes her to the dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
378K 22.7K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
206K 10.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...