Mom? You're alive?! ( A WMMAP...

By cc-spams

Attheia the only princess and the last person remaining with pure De Alger Obelia royal bloodline. Was someon... More

•.¸𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚!¸.•
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨.
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
"𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1
"𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩.." 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2
"𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3
"𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣...." 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5
"𝙀𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙞𝙚𝙨" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6
"𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙩. 2" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣!" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9
"𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10
"𝘼 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩" 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11
"𝙍𝙪𝙖𝙡 & 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12
"𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙣" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13
"𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14
"𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨!" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15
"𝘼 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙑𝙞𝙭𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝..." 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16
"𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜" 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧
𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 "𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧-𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮!"
𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧
Uninformed Haitus.
Authors Note.
Help!
Haitus. / Trip Update.
New Fanfic.
Mom? Your alive?! Cover Update.
Hiatus
𝘼 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚

"𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙩. 1" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

739 14 0
By cc-spams

This chapter has been rewritten and the plot will/might slowly change. It already has began to change.

"Departure Pt.1"

Chapter 7
_______________________

She left it as is and sat down in the tea area. The view there is splendid. Sometimes she wishes to leave everything and disappear. Over the years she had gotten close to her mother but nothing else has changed. Not to mention her mothers health is one of the biggest reasons she cant still be acknowledged by her father.

She thought that because her mother was alive many would consider her a real princess but no, she is still looked down upon and still has a estranged and strange relationship with her father. Not like she expected anything from him but she wanted him to consider others to.

She looked out the glass walls at the beautiful sight outside loud pitter patter raindrops can be heard inside the barely soundproof glass house.

This area calmed her down as she began thinking of the future and how she would rule alone while her mother and father was away with no lessons or experience.

"Stupid emperor..." She mumbled out.

-Time skip-

The Princess dismissed her maids as she opened the letter from her father. Currently she was at the Emerald palace having tea.

To sum up the obnoxious letter she had received this early in the morning was that her father had planned to take his leave immediately. Tomorrow afternoon would be when they leave so as such reasoning she should make her way to the Main palace.

"This is unreasonable how obnoxious...!"
She muttered underneath her breath. Not only did her problems double but also her workload. She had expected her father would be stopped by her mother but he probably just forced her words to be made absolute.

"Lin please ask the head maid to prepare a carriage to the Main palace! ... And also pack my bags for a few months worth of clothes" Attheia requested in a slightly agitated tone.

Lin quickly took the hint and quickly left the room after replying with a "Yes your highness!"

The young princess made her way upstairs to her study. She had to finish some work while everyone prepared for her departure. If she finishes her leftover work then she'd be fine for awhile or else she would fall behind which would have been dreadful.

Just like that two and a half hours had passed.

'Knock knock..'

"Mistress everything is done are you ready to leave?..."

"Yes indeed.."

_____________________________

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 16.4K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
430K 16.5K 51
Why does Jennette get all the love while Athanasia is overshadowed by her? Claude ignores his own daughter only to dot on his niece. Life is truly un...
13.3K 338 24
Ambrosia is the child of Claude de Alger obelia and amrallyis Augustus Amrallyis was a childhood friend of Claude she was the daughter of a noble kn...
14.8K 442 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...