Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Three

5.1K 194 39
By missanonymousL

Chapter 3: First Day

After eating their lunch, both Jisoo and Lisa headed to the room where their father is staying.

"Mom, how is he?" was the first thing that Lisa asked as she stepped inside the room.

"The doctor said that he is not in a good condition, h-he is..." her mom couldn't speak any longer as her tears started streaming down her cheeks. Rosé went to hug her aunt to calm her down. "Your dad needs to be diagnosed a-and I don't know where to find that much money for him," she cried.

"How much money do we need?" Jisoo asked.

"1.5 billion won." Jennie said while her voice cracked.

Both Jisoo and Lisa broke down as soon as they heard of the amount.

"1.5? Where the hell could we find that amount?" Jisoo asked.

"Don't worry, unnies, Lisa, mom. We'll find a way to this. We can do this." Rosé said trying to calm everyone down.

"Rosé is right, Jennie, Lisa, mom. We can do this." Jisoo said.

Both Jennie and Lisa nodded still crying.

"I'm really a burden now, aren't I?" their dad suddenly spoke.

"Dad! Don't say that!" Jennie said while crying then they all hugged him.

"I'm sorry, girls. It should be me who is working for you all but here I am, lying while all of you are working all your bones for me," their dad said while all of them are sobbing.

"Dad, that's not true. Don't be sorry. Don't worry we will all get through this." Lisa said while wiping her tears.

"Yes, Lisa is right, dad." Jennie said and the two nodded.

"But that amount is too big." their dad said worriedly and weakly.

"We will find a way, dad. You and mom won't need to worry about it." Jisoo reassured them.

"What do we do now?" Jennie asked, they are all walking in their house packing their mom's things and dad's since their dad had to be diagnosed and confined in the hospital.

"I don't know," was all Jisoo could say.

"I will find another part time job." Lisa said.

"Me too, Yeri told me about a bar nearby my work. She said that they are hiring more waitress, I can apply for night shift after my work," Rosé said.

"Shut up, you two. You really want to kill yourselves?" Jisoo said angrily.

"We can't just let dad die, unnie. If I have to work everyday without any sleep, I will." Lisa said with full determination.

Jisoo sighed, "I understand, I will do the same but you will kill yourself in that state and Rosé, that is a bar, a fucking bar." Jisoo spat.

"Yeah, it's risky especially that you are a girl," Jennie seconded.

"We don't have a choice," Rosé said.

"Okay fine! I will find a part time job as well, I'll try asking Irene about it," Jennie stated.

"Well, I will just find as well. I heard that Bambam is opening a restaurant, I'll apply as a dishwasher, part time." Jisoo said and smiled at the three.

"Hmm, Tzuyu once told me that her part time job boss is hiring a waitress. I will try to ask her if her boss still needs one." Lisa said then they continued packing.

"Tzuyu?" Lisa called.

"Hmm?" Tzuyu responded and looked at her, "What is it, unnie?" she asked.

"About what you told me last time, about your part time job," Lisa said.

"Oh! Why, unnie? Are you willing to be there?" Tzuyu asked then Lisa nodded. Tzuyu squealed and hugged Lisa tightly, "Don't worry, unnie. Our boss is still in need of waitress," Tzuyu said happily.

"Why do you need a part time job, Lis?" Mina asked that made Lisa look down.

"My dad needs to be diagnosed and..." Lisa paused trying to hold her tears and looked at them in the eyes, "We need 1.5 billion won for it," Lisa finished.

"What?!" they all said.

"What the heck!" Momo spat while Lisa looked down, "Lisa, I have savings. You can borrow it if you want?" Momo offered.

"Oh yeah, I also have my savings as well, it's not that big but maybe it can help," Mina also offered.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. My savings were used because my brother needed it but after he gives me back my money, I am willing to lend it to you," Tzuyu said.

"No no, guys. Your help is too much. I'll work for it and find money myself, you don't have to do that," Lisa said and smiled at them.

"Okay, but tell us if you need it okay? We are friends and we will help each other. Besides, we got close to your family as well as your sisters so it's not new to help you," Mina said.

"Thank you, guys." Lisa said then they all hugged Lisa.

"Everyone, please always be attentive and approchable. You should also be presentable always, you have to guide all the customers." the speaker said and they all nodded.

It is their first day at the mall after they passed the interview.

Lisa and Momo are placed on the clothes section while Mina and Tzuyu are on the shoes section.

After 8 hours of working, they all stopped to eat dinner before leaving. Lisa went with Tzuyu to the restaurant that she said.

"Sir?" Tzuyu knocked on the door with Lisa behind her.

"Come in!" the guy said from inside and Tzuyu smiled at Lisa to assure her.

"Oh Miss Chou Tzuyu! What brings you to my office?" her boss asked then offered the seat for them.

"Uhm, sir, this is my friend Miss Lalisa Manoban and she is here to apply to be a waitress and dishwasher." Tzuyu said softly then the guy scanned Lisa from head to toe and smiled genuinely at her.

"Do you have experience with being a waitress?" Tzuyu's boss asked and Lisa looked at Tzuyu which Tzuyu nodded.

"Yes, sir. I've once become a waitress back when I was college," Lisa said with full honesty.

"Oh, you are hired then. Tzuyu, guide her for a while okay?" the guy said then Tzuyu nodded in assurance. "You may go and your uniform will be given by Tzuyu, you can start now if you want," the guy said again which made Lisa happy.

"Can I start now, sir?" Lisa asked and the boss nodded and smiled warmly. "Thank you sir," Lisa said excitedly and Tzuyu hugged her in excitement as well.

After a long tiring night in the restaurant, Lisa went home late.

She saw Jisoo sleeping on the couch uncomfortably.

She put her coat on the rack and tried to wake Jisoo up so that she can sleep on her room.

"Oh Lisa!" Jisoo said and stood up. She rubbed her eyes, "You're here!" Jisoo said and hugged her.

"Where are they?" she asked.

"Who? Jennie and Rosé?" Jisoo asked in which Lisa nodded. "Rosè is still at the bar, she said she'll be home at 1 am, Jennie slept with her friend Irene tonight, she'll be home tomorrow morning." Jisoo explained.

"So you're all alone here unnie?" Lisa asked then Jisoo nodded.

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten?" Jisoo asked as she walks towards the kitchen.

"I should ask you that?" Lisa said.

"I already ate, I was hungry and I couldn't bare to hold it any longer," Jisoo honestly said.

"I already ate with my friends, unnie." Lisa said.

"How was your part time?" Jisoo brought.

"It's okay, I guess. Well, the employees are approachable just like Tzuyu. Their boss is nice too," Lisa said then Jisoo nodded her head many times.     "How about you, unnie?" Lisa asked.

"I tried contacting Bambam but I guess he is busy, I'll try again tomorrow," Jisoo said.

They were talking when suddenly someone knocked at the gate.

"Jisoo unnie?" Rosé asked then Jisoo walked to the gate and opened it.

"Oh Lisa! How long have you been here?" Rosè asked.

"I just got here, 30 minutes ago I think," Lisa said then Rosé nodded and ran to the kitchen.

"I'm starving, unnie. Do you still have some food?" Rosè asked.

"You still haven't eaten?" Lisa asked.

"Mm mm, Yeri offered me but I rejected to eat outside. It will just be a waste of money and besides I prefer homemade food." Rosè reasoned out.

"But its already 1 am and yet you still haven't eaten dinner?" Jisoo asked clearly worried.

"It's okay, unnie." Rosé said and started to dig in to the food.

"No it's not, unnie. It's 1 am in the morning and it's like your early breakfast already," Lisa said.

"Don't be so dramatic, guys. Just let me eat peacefully before scolding me. Gosh, I'll lose my appetite if you don't stop." Rosé said.

"Guys, haven't you heard? Tomorrow we'll meet the Jeon Family," Momo said in the locker room.

"Jeon Family? You mean the owners of this mall?" Mina asked and Momo nodded.

"I heard that one of them is as old as Lisa," Momo said again and looked at Lisa who is quietly wearing her stockings.

"And he is good looking as hell," Momo said playfully obviously teasing Lisa and the two giggled.

"Shut up, Momo unnie. I'm not interested to that guy or whoever he is," Lisa said.

"Really? But that guy is every girl's dream," Momo said dramatically.

"You mean he is your dream as well?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course! Duh! Who wouldn't? He is hot as hell, rich as fuck." Momo stated admiring the guy.

"And what about his characters?" Mina asked.

"Oh well, they said that he is clearly a cold hearted guy," Momo said and shrugged her shoulders that made the three giggle.

"That's the thing, he isn't perfect at all." Lisa said which earned a nod from Momo.

After that, they heard the bell which means that it is time to be in their respective place.

"We should get going now and Momo, stop with that fantasy of yours. No offense but guys like him won't fall inlove in a girl like us," Mina said then Momo pouted, well it's true though.

Jungkook is with his hyungs again, he did not come to their house after his talk with Somi, he knows that Somi might be cursing him by now but oh well, just like her he despises his family a lot.

"Kook! Let's go to my bar!" Jimin suggested.

"I don't wanna drink and get drunk again, shorty." Yoongi said.

"Hey hyung! Of course you'll get drunk if you drink!" Jimin defended then they all laughed.

"But I'm serious. Come on just for fun and besides what if we meet someone," Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I can't hyung, my grandparents are coming back tomorrow remember?" Jungkook reminded them.

"Right. I forgot, then let's move it the day after tomorrow," Jimin said.

"We'll see about that," Namjoon stated then Jimin nodded.

"Kook, why do you look so down?" Jin asked the young lad.

"Nothing," he sighed, "I think Somi is angry at me," Jungkook stated.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"I didn't come home for dinner last night," Jungkook said and they clearly understand what he meant. "I'm a bad brother, aren't I?" Jungkook asked.

"I believe that she'll understand you, Kook," Yoongi said while patting his back.

"Yeah, just make it up for her tomorrow," Taehyung said.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...
6.9K 196 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...
906K 29K 47
[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames" When Lalisa Manoban transfers (runs...
59.7K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...