That Mindless Love (A Rated R...

By LilMsLexie

One day, we're shopping in the mall. The next, we're hanging out with MB. THE Mindless Behavior. No joke. The... More

That Mindless Love (A Rated R Mindless Behavior Love Story)
No Way! Its MB
Hanging Out
Except what?
Pullin On Them 2Braids ;)
Cornered
A/N: Thank you guys
Honestly
Ugh (A/N)
A/N

A/N!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

289 9 0
By LilMsLexie

hey guys its me. Sorry I haven't had time at all to update I know y'all really want me to be school is getting hard and life is getting harder. I promise I'm writing and last time I wanted to post it wouldn't let me post it. So im trying y'all. Please bear with me. I'm getting there. Thank you guys for all the votes and comments I really appreciate it. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
165K 8.7K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...