JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OneS...

By Clem_crusader

Just some JoJo Oneshots, comment a suggestion. I will take requests, but only after I write what I have in mi... More

Jonathan x Dio Part 1

190 5 0
By Clem_crusader

This is a slight AU, Dio and his father wont be evil. Enjoy!

It was an April afternoon, Jonathan was getting picked on by the bullies from his school.

He was weak, and he knew it.

"Look at you, you pathetic loser!"

a boy said, kicking Jojos back whilst he tried to scurry away.

"Why dont you run on home, Joestar,"

the boys laughed at the Young Jojos anguish. He ran home, tears in his eyes. This happened every day, like clockwork, it's like they always knew where jojo would be.

As he walked up the driveway, he noticed an unfamiliar car, it looked expensive even for his family.

He saw his father next to the car with someone else. Then the car took off, revealing jojo from behind the car.

"Jonathan, look here! This is your new step brother Dio,"

he was confused, he though he had simply misheard the man.

"Pardon father, whatever do you mean?"

He questioned intuitively. Dio was a blonde boy with matching yellow eyes.

"Brandos father died, he was a good man. His son here, Dio, has no family left. I reached out, and he will stay here,"

Jojo couldn't believe, hoe could his father not tell him! He knew he wasn't good with people, and Dio looked like the kind of man who would be a bully.

"Father, how could you not tell me?"

Jojo was frustrated, and angry with his naive father. He didn't want this, not at all.

"Look boy, I should have told you, I know. But it happened so suddenly,"

said Jojos father. Dio was only there for a minute or so, but already felt very unwelcome.

He heard a lot about jojo, his father never shuts up about him. To see him so upset struck a chord inside Dio.

He promised himself he would befriend Jojo, that he would get to know him.

"Father, I-I"

Jojo couldn't put what he was thinking into words, he decided to turn around and run. To run anywhere away from that house. He reached a Pond.

It had a few trees surrounding it, a bed of flowers layed beside. It was it's own little ecosystem. He always went here when he was uneasy or stressed, it was his special place.

He thought about what his father had said, how Dio will stay here. He was furious how his father did not utter a word about this.

Jojo layed on the thick grass, the smell of the earth soothed him. He gazed at the sunset, his hand in his chest and a froun on his face.

Meanwhile, at the house, Dio had taken his belongings upto one of the spare guest rooms.

Their house was like a mansion, bigger that what Dio had ever seen. He heard a knock on the door, it was George, Jojos father.

"Dio dear, I apologise for my sons rude behaviour. It's just that, he isnt good with people. He gets picked on at school. Dont take anything he said to heart," he said.

Dio nodded, smiling at his new father. George excited his room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

It was getting dark, he started to worry about his only son. Just then, the door swung open.

Jojo stepped inside and closed the door shut. He looked towards his father who has the eyes of a puppy.

Then, Jojo ran up the stairs up to his room where he barricaded himself in. Dio walked into the corridor confused, and then walked upto Jojos door. He knocked softly, earning a sharp grunt from inside.

"Jojo, could you open the door?" He asked worryingly.

He heard a quiet sigh, and some rattling before the door opened.

Jojo revealed himself, he looked at Dios eyes, and back to the ground "Yes?" He said, he sounded irritated, only to get the conversation over with.

"Jojo, I know you dont particularly like new people. But, we will be living together from now on. I truly apologise for barging into your life, but without this place I have no where, no one," Dio has tears welling up in his eyes.

Jojo noticed, and felt a wave of guilt brush over him. He took a step closer to the blonde, and wiped a tear off his cheek.

He was taken aback by Jojos action "I think I should apologise, I immediately assumed the worst. Though I wont be your best friend immediately, I will be here for support " Jojo extended his hand towards Dio.

They firmly grasped hands, before laughing at themselves. "Anyways Jojo, I will be heading to bed. Have a good night's rest, farewell," Dio walked back to his room, and layed on his bed.

His only thought was what tomorrow will bring.

"Wake up jojo, its nearly 9 o'clock," George shouted in the boys ear, shaking him violently.

Jojos eyes opened slightly, "Fine" he slowly got up and pushed his father out of his room. He got dressed and walked down the steps.

He saw his father and Dio talking at the table. His mother was also there chatting to one of the butlers. "Jojo, come sit my boy."

Jojo sat away from Dio and close to his father. "Jojo, I know I wasnt being honest with you, but please dont get upset at Dio."

Jojo smiled, he nodded to his father's surprise. Dio smiled to himself, he wanted to get to know this JoJo.

Time skip to school

Dio had suggested they walk together, but Jojo being himself, he refused and ran all the way there.

Dio had made it to his first class, all eyes were on him, he was the new boy. After another exhausting class, it was lunch.

Dio looked around for Jojo, but he was no where to be seen. "I wonder where hes hiding today," Dio overheard some douchbags talking, he decided to eavesdrop.

"Why does that Joestar even bother turning up to school, no one likes his company, hes a disgrace," Dio put his hand over his mouth.

Did Jojo get bullied? Dio immediately started looking all over, he spent most of his break looking for the blue haired boy.

Finaly, he opened the door under the stairway. Jojo was sitting on the floor of the cleaning closet, he held a sandwich in his hand.

"Dio, what do you want?" He said, looking away and taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Dio got in the closet with jojo and closed it. "Jojo, do you get bullied?" He said, looking into his lost eyes. "That's not business of yours!" Jojo said getting very defensive.

Dio looked at him, and without a moments hesitating embraced him. Jojo was shocked, he thought he didn't want this.

But his warm hands, delicate face. He held Dio, and gently cried into his shoulder.

"Dont tell anyone about this, got it?" Jojo said sternly. Dio responded by going back into the embrace, holding Jojo tight.

Timeskip 2 months later

Jojo and Dio have grown closer, George was proud of his boy of his boy. He never would have guessed that he would get along so well with his brother.

Jojo had miraculously avoided all of hid bullies for the past two months, until today.

Jojo and Dio were sitting on a pair of swings, they had finished school not long ago and were just taking.

Then, they heard footsteps. Jonathan turned to see the bullies standing menacingly.

He got off the swing and started backing away slowly. Dio got off the swing too and stood next to him. "What's wrong?" Dio asked, he then followed Jojos eyes to the boys.

"Well, I guess Joestar made friends with the new boy, how hopeless," one of them spat.

Dio gritted his teeth, and clenched his fists. "I think Dio needs to be taught a lesson, for trying to be friends with this fool," they readied themselves, and suddenly one of the boys lunged themselves at Dio.

He fell to the ground, wrestling with him. Jojo didn't care what they did to him, so long as they leave Dio out of it.

He was furious, and he did something he had never before. He threw a punch at one of them, and kicked their shin.

He fell to the ground, and Jojo felt adrenaline pump around his body.

But, he was met with a punch in the face, and he was on the floor. They started kicking him relentlessly, but then one of them stopped.

Then so did the other. He opened his eyes to see Dio finish the last guy off. He reached a hand out to Jojo, and he got up off the ground.

"Dio, I cant thank you enough," Jojo said, hugging Dio tightly.

He blushed slightly, Jojos warm hands felt good on his lower back. "Jojo, they wont bother you anymore," Jojo let go and grinned at Dio, and he smiled right back.

Jojo also blushed slightly, in all honesty he had feelings for Dio.

But he knew it was wrong, they were step brothers, and also he knew his father wouldn't allow a gay relationship. But, jojo couldn't stop his heart.

They made it back to the house, they had just eaten dinner and were all in their beds.

Jojo fell asleep, but woke up and he was back at the swings. He looked around, and saw those boys again. And something was on the floor, he looked closer, and it was Dio.

He started hyperventilating, he screamed until he woke up from his dream, sweat dripping down his forehead.

Jojo got up and walked out of his room. He walked upto Dios door and knocked lightly. "Dio, are you awake?" He asked, he opened the door and poked his head inside, it was dark but he could see Dio sitting up.

"What is it Jojo?" He said worryingly. Jojo walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked to the bed, and twirled his thumbs.

"Dio, I-I had a horrid nightmare. It was about you, dying. Could I maybe stay with you tonight?" He said with sad eyes. Dio thought for a second, and pulled back his cover.

"Come on," Jojo got in with Dio and turned his head to the wall. Dio instinctively wrapped his hands around him, Dio was now the big spoon.

Though unexpected, Jojo smiled at Dios action. "Dont let go, okay?" He said, Dio made a "hmm" in his ear and they both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Well, Jojo did anyways. Dio checked if he was asleep, and then pinched his face closer to him.

'He wont know' he thought to himself. He lightly pecked Jonathan's lips, it was like a spark. Dio buried his head back into his back and also went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82.1K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...