bleach x male arrancar (Hiatu...

By brown_beef

a vasto Lorde walks alone throw Hueco Mundo looking for some where to belong. also I don't own bleach or an... More

the Espadas
what you look like
disobedience
Mission

not alone anymore

3.5K 53 21
By brown_beef

(No one's pov)

In the realm of Hueco Mundo a vasto Lorde was sitting on the ground. Around him were piles of hollow bodys. The vasto Lorde looked up in the sky wonder why he was so strong. every single time he would walk put to or stand by another hollow they would explode. The vasto Lorde got up were he was sitting and started to walk along the desert world he was in. As the vasto Lorde was walking he noticed there where a group of hollows particularly 4 of them. One of them had blonde hair,green eyes, her mouth was covered and right hand was covered by a shark tooth like sword.

(A/n Sorry this was the only image I could find)

The other hollows look like a lion,snake and and a dear.

(Harribel pov)

As I was telling sun-sun,mila and apacci about what happened at barraggan's castle with the hammer head shark arrancar. When I felt a enormous spiritual pressure near us. I swung my head around the area to see where the the spiritual power was coming from when I see hollow with purple fur on it's sides and bones like swords connected to the his elbows.

As I was looking at the hollow I look back to see sun-sum,apacci and mila on the ground. I run to apacci to try to help her up but every single time I try to pick her up she's forcefully pulled back to the ground by the the hollow spiritual pressure. I stop trying to help sum-sun when I see the hollow approaching us. I get ready to fight the hollow.

(Y/n pov)

I walking towards the hollows when I see 3 out of the 4 fall to the ground and the other hollow trying to help her fellow hollow. I Pulsed for second to think how they are not explodeing and then kept walking towards the hollows. As I was walking towards them I see the blonde hollow get in a fighting stance. I stopped walking to think about this will be my first fight ever because ever hollow I met were instantly kill when I get near them and I was kinda scared.

(No pov)

As Harribel got ready to attack y/n. Y/n raised his hands up gesturing not to fight.

Y/n:I really don't want to fight.

Harribel: why should I believe you?

Y/n: because I have have my hands up and your the first the hollows I met the die when you near me

Harribel hesitanly and slowly got out of her fighting stance. Harribel gestured to the hollow to come closer but Soonly change her mind when y/n spiritual pressure got heavier from every step he took. Harribel was kneeling when she yelled stop moving to y/n. Y/n suddenly stop when harribel yelled to. Then Harribel ask if he know how to surpress his spiritual pressure. Y/n tilted did his head in confusion and said no.
Harribel had a surprise expression what y/n just say. Then y/n ask how do you suppress your spiritual pressure?

(A/n i don't know how people in bleach suppress there spiritual pressure so I'm going to do a time skip were harribel told y/n how to surpress his spiritual pressure and where he befriends harribel and fraccion)
Time skip

( No one pov)

It's has been a few days since y/n met harribel sun-sun apacci and mila. Y/n laying his back on the ground thinking about what to do. When y/n saw apacci running up to him. As apacci was getting closer y/n noticed that she was injured this got Y/n worried as apacci got closer. When apacci got in front y/n she told him about hammer head arrancar and that he came attack harribel. As apacci ended telling y/n what happened after she left to find him y/n. Y/n shocked what apacci told him and he started to get angry and released some of his spiritual pressure. This stuned apacci for moment then he quietly surpress his spiritual pressure again. apacci then told him where fight was.

(Y/n pov)

as apacci led me where the fight was i sense harribel, sun-sun and mila spiritual pressure disappearing. When we made to the battle were harribel fought with the hammer head shark arrancar. I see harribel being held by the face by the hammer head arrancar

(Harribel pov)

As I was being held by the shark arrancar I see y/n watching. I try to get out of his grasp but I couldn't was to strong. I gave up on trying to escape his grasp instead I'll try to him to noticed y/n because y/n is stronger then the arrancar and could kill him.

Harribel: look over you over fish see the hollow with purple fur and bones swords on his elbows.

Shark arrancar: oh the one over there watching us. He's going to kill me I can't even feel his spiritual pressure you dumb bitch.

Harribel just chuckled knowing that the arrancar is going to die soon.

(Y/n pov)

I see the arrancar turn to me and throw harribel on the ground and started to kicking her while she was on the ground and started mocking me. The mocking didn't bothered me but him hurt harribel did.

Y/n: STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!

shark arrancar: and what are you going to d um!

suddenly with out no warning y/n grabbed the arrancar face and throw him in the air and charge a cero

When the cero hit the shark arrancar he was obliterated and nothing was left of him. When y/n was done he rushed to the side of harribel and helped her up and treat her injuries.

???: impressive 👏

Both Harribel and y/n look up to see a man floating above them clapping.

???: do want to be a espada?

(A/n thanks for reading my book its my first time writing one and I hope you enjoyed it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 24
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
84.6K 5.7K 14
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
42.4K 2.6K 44
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
737K 7.9K 18
အရမ်းရိုင်းပါတယ် 18ယောက်စုဖက်ပါ တို့စာတွေမဖက်လဲ တက်တဲ့ကလေးက တက်ပါတယ် အတုယူစရာမဟုက္ဘူး အာသာပြေစရာပါ