𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓, alice culle...

By teddypickr

•°. *࿐ ❝we all have the same kind of stardust in our souls.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... two va... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ✓
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 !!

𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✓

11.5K 357 71
By teddypickr

⁺◟ STARDUST ! ⋆·˚ ❪ ✦♥ ❫
❛ chapter nine ❜

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR MELANIE, AND she wasn't going to let the human girl or Edward ruin it for her. Today there would be a storm, meaning the Cullens and the Denali would be able to play baseball without fear or the humans overhearing.

While everyone was playing around waiting for the duo to show up Jasper and Melanie were fighting and speeding around the field while there two wives watched in amusement.

"Bella's here," Melanie huffed to the trio, she could hear both hers and her brother in law's thoughts as they drew closer to the group.

"Bella, glad you're here. We need an umpire." Esme smiles as she linked her arm with Bella's

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett says jogging up to them.

"I know you cheat." Esme joked. "Call them as you see them, Bella."

"Okay." Bella chuckled nervously.

Alice took a stance in the middle of the field seeing as she was the pitcher for the game, the rest of the group split up in too separate twos.

Edward, Jasper, Rosalie and Melanie in one team and then Caroline, Emmett and Carlisle in the other.

"It's time," Alice smirks as a loud clap of thunder was heard from above, Rosalie was up first as she nodded to Alice while holding the metal baseball bat.

Alice pitched the ball at lighting spread as Rosalie wrung the bat, hitting the ball into the forest, as soon as the ball flew away Edward bolted after it as Rosalie started running passed the bases.

"Okay, now I see why you need the thunder," Bella said in awe, the sound of the ball hitting the bat made a loud banging noise, which was almost identical to the thunder, to humans anyway. "That's gotta be a home run, right?"

"Edward's very fast," Esme explains as she shakes her head slightly.

A few seconds later the ball came flying back, Esme catching it just a second before Rosalie returned back to base.

"You're out," Bella said slightly scared.

"Out. Whoo!" Emmet yelled. "Babe, come on. It's just a game."

Rosalie huffed, standing up slowly staring at Bella intimidatingly before throwing her a dirty look and then walking past her.

Melanie was up next, flinging the bat up and then catching it, she gave a small subtle smirk to Alice who just smiled before pitching the ball towards her wife.

The ball came soaring towards the Denali girl who swung the bat back and then forward again, the ball clashing with it sending it flying so fast Bella couldn't even see it.

Carlisle dashed towards the ball, flinging it back for Esme but then qbefore her mother figure could catch it Melanie slid across the grass, making it in time.

"Boo!" Emmett shouted from across the field.

Carlisle pointed the bat up to the sky before getting ready to hit the moving ball, Edward was getting ready to jump into the sky and catch it but Emmett who decided to mess around joined in, both boys jumped into the sky, completely missing the ball and clashing together causing Carlisle to make it back before Esme got the ball.

"What are you doing?" Edward laughed.

Jasper, who was next stood in position twirling the bat in his hand as Rosalie stood behind him trying to copy her brother's actions.

Emmett climbed up a tree catching the ball before it could fly any further towards Carlisle who had taken Esme's place.

"Stop!" Alice yelled out, with the silence came the ability for the vampires to listen closely, the sound of footprints were heard, three sets to be exact.

The vampires all sped towards each other in a group, Melanie going straight towards Alice, taking a protective stance beside her.

"They were leaving. Then they heard us." Alice explained.

"-Let's go," Edward said taking a hold of Bella.
"-It's too late."

"Get your hair down," Edward instructs her.

"Like that will help," Melanie mumbled.
"-I can smell her from across the field." Rosalie continued.

Three nomad vampires came walking across the field. One male with long black dreadlocks, a female with curly bright red hair and Melanie instantly recognised the other male, who had a blonde ponytail.

He was the reason Melanie's wife was a vampire, one day at Alice's time at the asylum and white she was still human, she had a vision of a powerful tracker. James.

He was coming after her, which occurred the moment he caught her scent. She informed her friend who happens to work at the asylum who also happened to be a vampire too.

He planned to escape with her, but Alice still saw James catching up to her, and every option he offered her ended the same way.

The vampire immediately bit her, knowing they didn't have enough time he took her away and went to distract James, sacrificing himself in the process.

When James finally found her, her blood was already fully turned and he decided to leave her a savaged existence too see how she might turn out in the future.

At the moment she was the only known person to ever escape James. But Melanie would be dammed if he thought he could do anything to harm her mate now.

She would tear him to pieces.

"I believe this belongs to you." The male in the middle spoke flinging the baseball to Carlisle. "I am Laurent." The same male spoke. "And this is Victoria.." he nodded his head to his right. "And James."

"I'm Carlisle. This is my family."

While the introduction was happening, Melanie still kept a firm grip on Alice, careful not to hurt her but strong enough to move her out of the way if James decided to try anything, but it seemed he was too busy glaring holes at Edward.

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle states.

"Our apologies. We didn't realise the territory had been claimed." Laurent speaks.

"Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby," Carlisle explains.

"Really?" Laurent says turning to James with a smirk. "Well, we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through."

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east. You should be safe." The redhead speaks up for the first time.

"So, could you use three more players?" Laurent questions causing the Olympic coven too all look at their leader. "Oh, come on. Just one game."

"Sure, why not? A few of us were leaving. You could take their place. We'll bag firs." Carlisle says, flinging the ball towards Laurent but before he could blink Victoria catches it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curveball." She smirks.

"Oh, well I think we can handle that," Jasper smirks.

"We shall see," Victoria whispers.

"Yes, we shall." Melanie mumbles, flinging her arm over Alice's and guiding her further away from the blonde male.

While Melanie thought Edward would have practically dragged Bella towards his car the first chance he got, it seemed the duo hadn't taken a step, and neither had James.

Just as James was about to walk away, a gust of wind blew, causing Bella's scent to practically ask to be inhaled by James.

"You bright a snack." James hisses, the Cullens pushed the human back, practically being face to face with the three nomads.

Melanie being beside Carlisle, with Alice behind her was right in front of James.

"The girl is with us. I think it best if you leave." Carlisle advised.

"I can see the game is over. We'll go now." Laurent speaks putting his hands up in surrender. "James." He says sternly to the blonde who still hadn't moved yet.

"Get Bella out of here," Carlisle speaks as the trio start leaving.

Edward takes Bella, running with her at human speed to the jeep and basically flinging her in the car.

The rest of the Cullens made their way back to their home, Jasper and Melanie running to make sure no one was following them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
25.8K 327 8
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒 ✎... 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 & 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 [𝚃𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍] ( cover created by @lokiallu...
140K 3.3K 58
The Sánchez family and the LaRusso family have always been close. Especially Samantha and Gabriella, who were practically joint at the hip. That is u...
47.9K 2.2K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.