※Τhε τεαrs σϜ Lσνε (Jason Tod...

Par raven121_u

⁐⁐⁐⁐⁐⁐ 💧 💧⚡💧💧 💧 ⚡💧 💧💧⚡💧💧 "I won't say anything." Her voice echoed through the rain like a smal... Plus

💧※ A Raining evening in Gotham.※💧
💧※The Red Hood's opening※💧

💧The character of my Oc!💧

171 4 0
Par raven121_u

File/document:
Pearl Maximus.​

Alias: Anonymous, Private Investigator & mecha-girl.

Sex: Female

Stature: 1.80 (6 )

Hair color: Dark blue with black endings.

Eye color: Light brown

Specialty: Great knowledge, photographic memory, hand-to-hand combat skills, hiking, telekinesis/ telepathy {accessing into the file room while going undercover as a FAKE cop}, solving riddles, puzzles & mystery games.

Occupation: Private investigator (secretly), helping others in need, martial artist, fixing motorbikes & cars at The Mechanic workshop, and detective.

Age: 22

Powers: Telepathy & Telekinesis.

Current status:  Active.

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

Bio/Description: Pearl Maximus is a quick-witted, reckless, kind, silent, clever, intelligent, patient & observant person with no siblings, parents, or relatives in the matter. Born in Gotham City on June 19th, 1992. The young couple found her lying and covered in a soft big blanket inside a box and took her to the authorities, putting her in the position of the new foster home of Mr. & Mrs. Winscon's care. While growing up, she got excellent marks in every subject, including biology and engineering (her favorite subject) at Gotham pre-school. Known for her brilliant mind, Pearl became friends with Harley Quinzel (Harley Quinn) when she was 7 years old. However, nothing lasts forever. Harley was 14 when she left for another high school, which broke their friendship and special connection. Back to the bio-story, two years later, Pearl had just turned 12 when her ex-friend broke the friendzone together, so she became secluded from everyone when she joined the Detective Club & the Order of the Bat Club in spite of her interest in learning secrets of how to be a great detective like the Batman; All the secludedness of hers open up again. 

Sure, her allies in the Club are Camille San'ka (D.C), Shrek (O.B.C.- D.C.) & Luke Cang (O.B.C.). They all promise not to be her friends, just allies for the future. Agreeing to her terms, Pearl continues to become their ally until she is 11. Pearl Maximus became known as one of the top winners in 3 sports: gymnastics, volleyball & basketball, including the Spelling Bee, winning all gold medals in all the competitions and being a student of the year. Also, it was 12:30 a.m. in the middle of the night; while Pearl was still sleeping, a sudden scream of laughter echoed the houseJoker. Who ignited the house in flames for one reason: to get Batman's attention; the foster parents, on the other hand, weren't home until tomorrow because they both hadn't finished their 'business' in Chicago, unluckily for her, they hadn't back to see their house in flames, while Pearl awoke herself from the loud sirens coming closer and closer along with a maniacal laugh from the Joker. 

Walking steadily downstairs, leading to the living room, until she accidentally got caught by one of his men; forcing her to meet him face-to-face was a bad idea; she has gotten herself curious about him and offered him a deal: "If you can make me laugh, I will trade for a price of my life spared & if not, then you can continue to burn the place down in flames." Once she told him that, Joker smirked and started to make a joke, Which, in fact, made her laugh for the first time (forcefully). This, on the other hand, doesn't satisfy his insanity to stop the fire; Instead, he throws her to the ground with full force by saying something she never thought he would say to her. Joker told her in a whisper that Pearl looked exactly like one of her real parents, along with telling her that they had sadly been murdered in his hands. 

Triggering her to attack him with her strength, but, unfortunately, he got her and bullied her with a crowbar by hitting her only ten times worse than punching her stomach. While it rose more smoke than ever before, the Joker stopped and finally placed Pearl onto a chair, leaving her tied up in ropes. Believe it or not, she always believed that she would die one day, but something abruptly happened; a Loud crash of shattered glass from a window came in. The boy wonder known as Second Robin (Jason Todd) came to save her, untying her the ropes that the Joker had done to her. 

The moment he saw her bruises, he told her not to worry and he'll get her out of the foster home, the place all of a sudden started collapsing everything to the ground while the fire continues to cause a few breathing problems, holding onto the structure of the house. Making it a run for them, Pearl trips into the red carpet from the floor with fire on it. The ceiling was about to fall on top of her savior, and recklessly, she pushed him out of the way and started to collapse when it fell on top of her, Hitting her head and entire body in the process. Causing Pearl Maximus' entire mind to have special abilities of telekinesis. Then afterward, she got telepathy. Robin panicked but had no choice and thought of the worst-case scenario of her death. For the sake of his own life, he got out by ordering the firefighters that she was still in there. None of them believe him, only the Batman did.

The fire calmed down the only smoke, and Batman came into the scene in search of her body, whether dead or alive; a loud cough came into view and found her by giving her to the ambulance as it went straight to the hospital. While resting at the West Mercy Hospital, the nurses told the doctors that she was lucky not to break her legs or go into a coma. Then, suddenly, a young 13-year-old boy with green eyes & black hair came into room 6#, holding one blue lily in his right hand as the other holding a comic book of Superman. 

This kid was Jason Todd, who sensed someone moving on the hospital bed. Pearl gets her first nightmare, and he notices her hand lifting into the air in fear right away, shakingly trying to reach out for something that he quickly learns she's panicking about while resting and grabs her hand gently as she freezes at his touch but relaxes; So fast that Pearl gripped onto his hand with her strength that he decided to hum a Batman theme song, for her to calm down. While doing just that, Pearl Maximus stirs wide awake as Bruce Wayne came into the room, at the same time the nurse followed him, Jason smiles and asked her if she was alright? 

She didn't know what to do or what to say, she kept staring into his green orbs as he also kept staring deeply for clues but, got interrupted by his guardian. He actually let out a chuckle for the first time because he knew that she liked Jason as a witness of love at first sight. Out of the blue, he asked why she lived alone. She seems to gaze at Mr. Wayne at first, but then her expression writing with sad eyes by changing the subject, turning to look down at her hands and telling him that the bastard clown is the one that killed her biological parents after she was born and put in the streets; It pained her so much to learn that a maniac clown murdered her real parents.

It shocked them, but Jason asked her something. All of a sudden, she could live with Mr. Wayne. Pearl shook her head and told them the reason why, they understood and said if anything happens to her; Call the GPD officer, Gordan. She spent her days and nights in the hospital bed until she is finally ready to go 'home'. Being healed up and returning to them, made her feel better at least; Pearl's foster parents finally showed their true colors, understanding their situation and why she wasn't loved by her foster parents because all they wanted was money, more money for them to leave her in the streets with nothing in her pockets. 

Those thoughts she heard in her head almost drove her insane at first, but she came to feel weird out of her abilities after last night's incident of the Joker's plan to burn everything in hell or whatever his 'funny' reason was it sure made her feel invincible. Thanks to her abilities, Pearl got or, shall I say, stole the money from her foster parents by transferring over $167,400,000 in cash to her. Terrified of her knowledge and detective skills, she secured a deal with them to put their shares all into her bank account. In return, they left Gotham City forever. 

Then, she became friends with Jason Todd. Agreeing to not blackmail them to the police along with giving their cash or crimes, they agreed to the terms of her deal to never be seen again or heard from the city again. No tracing, it's untrackable. Luckily, they never knew about her powers.

 After it was over living with them, Pearl paid for her institution fees, moved out of her old foster home, and got a dorm of her own at Gotham State University at age 16, also being one of the youngest students to graduate early and when she heard Jason Todd's death, she went to his funeral while holding the Valentine card he had given her when she was 14; Placing it on top of his memorial stone while she cried her heart out. Days passed for her, and on her birthday, was when his death became public. Considering that day about faith, Pearl made a thorough investigation of his death in her college days, without knowing him as Red Robin, Which leads her to the real truth of his death. Obviously, her goal is still to become the next detective of Gotham. Her true intentions, on the matter, are to kill & take the Joker's body for murdering her biological parents & her closest friend, Jason Todd. In front of Arkham Asylum's doorstep, leaving his dead corpse there. The nice, kind, gentle girl like Pearl had disappeared, she turned into a cold, serious, patient girl.  Throughout the years, She traveled across the world, training some of the greatest masters of martial arts such as Judo, Muay Thai, Savate, Karate, Kung Fu, Boxing, Capoeira, Krav Maga, Aikido, and Ninjutsu. Her favorite sports are riddle cases, newspaper puzzle games, hiking, gymnastics, motor racing, mystery games & playing chess on Sundays at Gotham's nursing homes. Used to be a sociable girl when she met Jason Todd, after his death, she was never the same, and now, at her second job at Robert's motors but has a secret that only her boss knows. 

Now 5, years later, Pearl Maximus works as a repair woman in the daylight at The Mechanic workshop from downtown; she is also a well-known anonymous private investigator in Gotham City that not only does nobody know it's her, Including Batman & Nightwing, NOT even villains know about her powers or skills. Due to her close friend's death, Pearl forgot about Jason Todd and moved on. She serves no one, only herself. Fortunately, no one in the city of nightmares knows of her intellect or her secret mind of her appearance. When people hire her, she does it with no guns, only words. If there's a private investigation, her work never stops until the day she dies. When it's daytime, her boss will let her have the day off, and at nighttime, she continues to solve problems without hesitation at the public library. And still lives in Gotham, except she's now moving into apartment 909 on Park Row district in Crime Alley: Room #4, the 11th floor.

Parents: ᴬˡᵉˣᵃⁿᵈᵉʳ ᴹᵃˣⁱᵐᵘˢ ⁽ʳᵉᵃˡ⁻ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ, ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ⁾, ⱽᵉʳᵒⁿⁱᶜᵃ ᴰᵉⁿᵗ ⁽ʳᵉᵃˡ⁻ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵃˢᵉᵈ⁾, ᴹʳ. ˢᶜᵒᵗᵗ ᵂⁱⁿˢᶜᵒⁿ ⁽ᶠᵒˢᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾ & ᴹʳˢ. ˢᵃʳᵃʰ ᴹ. ᵂⁱⁿˢᶜᵒⁿ ⁽ᶠᵒˢᵗᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾.

Address: Burnside, 3rd Street Avenue (Formely address) & Apartment 909, 12th floor (Now living).

Love interests: ᴶᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵀᵒᵈᵈ'ˢ ⱽᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵉᵗˢ/ᶜᵃⁿᵈⁱᵉˢ, ᵐᵒᵗᵒʳ ʳᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ, ʰⁱᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᵒᵗʰᵃᵐ ⁿᵉʷˢᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵘᶻᶻˡᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ, ʰᵉʳ ᴾᴵ ᴶᵒᵇ ᵇʸ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃⁱⁿ, ᴰᵉᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵇ, ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰᵉʳˡᵒᶜᵏ ᴴᵒˡᵐᵉˢ ˡⁱᵐⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵖⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᴿⁱᵈᵈˡᵉʳ, ᴮᶠᵀ ᵀᵃᶜᵒˢ, ᵃʳᶜᵃᵈᵉˢ, & ᵀʰᵉ ᴴᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵘˢᵗⁱᶜᵉ.

Hate interests: ᴶᵒᵏᵉʳ, ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰˢᵗʳᵒᵏᵉ, ᴾᵉⁿᵍᵘⁱⁿ, ᴮᵃᵗᵐᵃⁿ ⁽ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ⁾, ˢᵖⁱᶜʸ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ, ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵉˡˢᵉ, ʳᵃʷ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ, ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏᵃʳᵈˢ, ⱽᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᴰᵃʸ, ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ⁿᵃᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗˢ, ᶜᵃˢⁱⁿᵒˢ, ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉˢ ⁽ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ⁾ & ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒˢᵗᵉʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*creative phone number for the story**

_____________________________________________________

I'm an anonymous private investigator in Gotham if you need my help on something very important other than the Gotham police (that includes Batman) then let me explain, this following these instructions and tell me your story when we meet up.

Name of the client: *write it down*

Private investigator's number: [45-3333-66]**

Where to meet up the client: *write it down*

Thank you for your cooperation!

_____________________________________________________

This is her card to give to her clients.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.4K 281 11
Sophie is going to a new school and knows no one. She struggles at first. When one day she meets, her music teacher, Ms. Crawford. The teacher was tr...
73.1K 1.3K 11
Alice Greenleaf is a 23-years-old archeologist, paleontologist and egyptologist from London. She's been living in Manhattan since she left Cambridge...
10.7K 494 27
true strength is not found in the stone, but in the water that shapes it. ❪ rob/dob s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 2 ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟤 / 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩...
224K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...