KIDNAPPED BY TREASURE BOOK 1

By PARKJIHOONSWIFFEEEE

Nina's a typical school girl. Quiet and stays to herself. What happens when she's taken by Treasure? More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 32

1.8K 64 41
By PARKJIHOONSWIFFEEEE

NINA'S P.O.V

I can't believe I've killed 4 people today.
I literally don't even feel like myself.
In a way it's a good thing.
It felt good to get off my anger but I wasn't happy.
"Hey." Jeongwoo said coming in the room.
"Hey." I said dryly.
"I'm sorry about what happened." He said and I looked away.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I said as he came and sat on my bed.
"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I shook my head no.

  "I wanna go back home." I said and he sighed.
"Nooo! It's so boring here without you." He whined like a giant baby.
"I can't stay Jeongwoo. This isn't for me. I'm not a murderer like you." I said as I looked at him.
"Fine." He laughed but I could see he was offended.
He walked out of the room and I huffed.
My body ached and I felt horrible for talking to Jeongwoo like that out of all people but I have to blame them all.

  They all played a part.
I hope Haruto's dead now.
I'll never know who my baby was by.
But I guess that's a good thing.
I then got up and headed downstairs.
"Take me home." I said to Yoshinori.
He stayed quiet and nodded.
And just like that we left.
I didn't take any of my belongings.
I also wanted no memory of them.
Any of them.
I never said goodbye to any of them, I just left.

  Once we arrived at my house I didn't look back at Yoshinori once I got out of the car.
I knocked on my front door and once again my mom was excited to see me.
"Why do you keep leaving me?! What am I doing wrong?" She cried as she hugged me.
I hugged her back but I couldn't help but to start crying too.
"Mom my baby's dead." I said between sobs.
We stood there hugging and crying in the doorway for about 10 minutes before I head Yoshinori drive off.

  "Let's go inside." I sniffled as I pulled away.
"Is it because of me?" She said and I shook my head no as we walked into the kitchen.
"Mom, if I tell you this you have to promise to never tell a single soul. It's over now." I said and she gave me a worried look.
"Yea. Stays between us." She nodded reassuringly.
"Well. The guys that kidnapped me were a Mafia group. They traded me to another group for some money but at the time I didn't know they were a mafia group. I thought they were my friends." I said the last part lowly.

  "Friends!? They kidnapped you for heavens sake!" My mom yelled and I sighed.
"I know mom but you don't understand. Sure some of them were like enemies but others were best friends. And I treated them so wrong." I said as I got tears in my eyes.
"But anyways." I laughed sadly and wiped my tears.
"The group that they traded me too were going to hurt me. Like they did all the others before me. So I killed 4 out of 5 of them. And the first guy that I killed- killed my baby." I said and then started crying so hard.

  "Sweetie is this true?" She said as she patted my back.
"Yes! I hate him so much! I kept telling him to stop! He kicked the same spot! Like he knew!" I yelled and cried.
"He killed my baby." I cried.
"I don't care if he killed me. You don't kill anyone! This is not how I raised you!" My mom yelled catching me off guard.
"Mom are you serious?!" I yelled and I stood up.
Immediately she ran to the drawer and grabbed a knife.
"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed and she moved further away from me.

  "I don't know what those guys have done with my daughter. But I want her back." She said and I shook my head.
"Did you not understand that if I didn't kill them I would've died?!" I said and she shook her head.
"We are not killers! I'm calling the cops." She said before she tried to run past me.
"Mom stop!" I said as I ran to stop her.
Everything happened so quickly.
I tried to grab her arm but she pulled away.
I kept pulling her arm as I tried to get the knife.
One pull with all her strength and she gasped and stared at me.

I didn't realize what had happened until I saw blood.
"Oh my gosh! Mom!" I screamed but she was slowly falling.
I tried to help but I slipped on the blood.
I groaned in pain as I sat up.
Next to me laid my mother's lifeless body with the knife sticking all the way through her as she laid on her stomach.

THE END

   YES I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER BOOK TO THIS BECAUSE I WOULDNT JUST LEAVE EVERYONE HANGING!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 615 13
A girl finds a passage way to another universe.
3.4K 240 17
Just trust me guys
16.4K 231 13
🔞
24.5K 992 20
Abby's been home schooled all her life but now it's time to go to public school. What happens when Abby falls into the wrong crowd?