๐š‚๐™ด๐š‡๐š„๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ...

By -GOREPITY-

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€.โž โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ข๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐๐š๐œ๐ค & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐“๐ข๐๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ€ข ๐…๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ€ข ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ€ข ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ฑ แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
PART 2?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ แดบหขแถ แต‚

15.4K 364 2.8K
By -GOREPITY-

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)                  (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

    West Coast
0:35 ━❍──────── -4:55
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

A/N: wait so y'all really don't like the 🥺 emoji? I'll stop using it💀😂

THE CAR RIDE TO JEAN'S HOUSE WAS QUIET...

After Annie's little confrontation, Eren threaten to beat their asses if they try some shit like this again, which obviously didn't Phase them at all. They just left with a satisfied expression on their face, thinking they truly accomplished something.

Jean looked pissed & regretful at the same time. The grip he had around your waist got tighter, like a little kid who won a prize they cherished and didn't wanna lose it.

Honestly hearing those words come out of Annie's mouth really did shock you but it wasn't necessary to air someone business like that

Why would she say that? Was she hoping I was gonna care or something. Like I was break his heart because you dated a guy?!? No, I could care less about Jean's sexuality, he likes me and I like him that's all that matters.

The table just remained silent like they were waiting for someone to speak up. You sneakily glanced around at everyone's face. Each one filled with some kind of emotion, like some bad memories were coming back too them, and of course Niccolo who was confused as fuck.

Jean decided to break the silence as he let go of your waist, regaining his composure "The fairs closing in twenty minutes, we should probably get going"

Everyone agreed in unison getting up off the picnic table and gathering up their belongings

You went to grab your things from off the table but Jean beat you too it, holding your bag & prizes for you. You whispered "Thank you" and gave him a small smile which he returned back

"Sasha I'm gonna take y/n with me to my house" Jean voice coming out more aggressively than it was before

Who would of thought Jean would look so sexy when he's mad...Y/N FOCUS PLEASE!

Sasha nods in Agreement "Oh yeah that's fine, Connie and I will just go with Niccolo"

"Alright" Jean turns to you, entwining his free arm with yours "ready?"

You nod "Yeah"

The two of you say your goodbyes to everyone and made your way to Jean's car, making your way to your destination......

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)             (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

He holds the door open for you as you step out of his car

"Thank you" you say smiling, grabbing onto his arms

"Don't mention it" he shuts the passenger door

The two of remained silent as you walked up the front steps to his house. You let go of his arm so he can pull out his keys. He pulls them out placing the key in the key hole. The whole time your just watching his hands, you never noticed how big and veiny they were.

Y/n now is really not the time to be thinking about that

The front door opens and Jean waits for you to enter first. Stepping in you can smell that familiar scent of Lavender lingering within the air, just like that morning where you woke up in his bed. He shuts the door as you both take off your shoes, you stand there as he places them on the shoe rack by the door.

"Okay" he sighs "let's go up to my room, do you want anything?"

You shake your head leading the way up the stairs as he follows close behind. You could feel his eyes trailing up and down your ass but it didn't bother you. As you both enter his room it's completely dark, you reach your hand out to flick on the lights but he beats you to it.

"Here sit down I know you're exhausted" he points to his bed

You obey sitting in the edge of the bed. You examine his room as it looks different than how it was before. He notices your curiosity "I rearranged my room a little bit, got tired of how it looked"

"It looks nice, I like it"

"Thank you" he then walks over to his dresser, opening the top drawer. He turns and looks at you "Would you like to spend the night?"

"You sure?"

He pulls out a pair of sweatpants and one of his favourite shirts and walks, standing in front of you. "Of course, I want you too" and places them behind you.

"Okay"

He remains standing there just looking down at you. It looks like searching in your eyes for something but isn't quite finding it. Sighing out of relief he starts taking of his shirt, his bare built chest front and centre in your face.

Memorized by his physique you don't dare look away and neither does he. You guys stay like that looking at each other until he bends down on one knee to reach eye level with you.

"I'm sorry for today, I know it was supposed to be fun-"

"It was fun Jean, I had lots of fun"

He smirks giving you head pats "I'm glad you had fun, but I know you are curious about what happened back there"

You sigh "yeah I am but it's okay you don't have to tell me"

He nods "no I want to tell you everything, no secrets" he gets up sitting on the bed with you

You nod

"Marco and I were friends ever since the six grade. Really close friends at that. We would go and do everything with each other, just normal bro shit you know?" By the time eighth grade came around I was questioning my sexuality. I knew I liked girls but whenever I seen Marco I just knew I felt different towards him. And that following summer the feeling started to get stronger and that's when I knew I really did like Marco-"

He stops, fidgeting with his fingers. You place your hands on top of his to let him know that he can take his time

He continues "So I did what anyone would do and confessed my feelings to him. I was shocked when he came out and told me he felt the same, I felt like the happiest person ever. And from that day up to Junior year we dated.
Everything was great till he started hanging out with Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt.
He became abusive and toxic. Always yelling at me if things don't go his way, hitting me for no reason or always ghosting me because he's "busy" I remember one time he was drunk and embarrassed me in front of Annie & them by slapping me in the face and calling me "worthless excuse of a boyfriend"

You see him begin to choke up so you scooted closer towards him burying your face in his chest "You're the best boyfriend ever"

He chuckles "Thank you Love Bug"

"This continued on for a couple of months and I knew this wasn't gonna change so I decided to call it quits. He tried manipulating me into staying but I wasn't haven't it anymore. I broke up with him and kept it moving. Of course he tried to play victim and spread rumours about me but Sasha and the gang weren't having it and put him and his little friends on blast"

You bring him into a tight hug "I'm so sorry Jean, no one should have to go through that"

He kisses the top of your head "don't apologize baby it's no one's fault but Marco's, he lost a real one. Till this day no one knows the real reason why I broke up with him, they just assume I did it just cause. But you know what it's okay because now I have a little cutie who makes me smile every time I look at her and that's all I could ever ask for"

What did I do to deserve someone like you Jean? Gosh you're such I great person I could just imagine the pain you've been through. Mane fuck Marco, me and all my homies hate Marco

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"I'm glad I met you Love Bug, I really do" he lifts your chin so your looking directly into his eyes "I promise to be the best boyfriend ever"

You lean forward, you lips lightly brushing his "oh yeah, prove it"

He closes the gap, kissing you with passion. He yanks your head backwards making your mouth open a little so he can sneak his tongue inside. Without breaking the kiss you lay back on the bed, and he did the same climbing in between your legs

He pulls back with a smile "I can taste cotton candy on your lips, sweet as ever"

You wrap your arms around his neck "why don't you come taste more"

He chuckles "I would rather taste something else more sweeter" he starts outlining the curves of your body with his hands "you're so fucking beautiful y/n, I mean it"

He starts leaving wet kisses on your neck "is this okay?"

"yes"

"I wanna show you how special you are to me, can I? It's okay if you don't want to, I won't force you-"

You turn your head to the side so he can kiss more on your neck "I want to Jean, please"

He comes back to your face, kissing your lips once more "Tellement parfait" "so perfect"

You place your hands on top of his chest "You could speak French?"

He rubs up and down your right thigh "I could speak any language you want baby"

Fuck that was hot

He tugs on your shirt asking for permission to take it off which you agree to. Your breasts on display just for him. "si beau" "so beautiful"

He bends down and starts slowly sucking on your right nipple while toying with the left one

"Jean" you breathe out

"Mr Kirstein" he corrects

"Mr Kirstein"

"I heard that girls could have nipple orgasms, I wanna try it on you" he looks up at you, sucking on your breast more aggressively, his tongue flicking back and forth and his eyes filled with mischievous ideas

You grab the back of his head, playing with his beautiful locs as you look up to the ceiling

I can feel something

You lips quiver while your body shakes a little which makes Jean laugh "I guess they were right"

He comes back up to your face still playing with your left nipple "you okay baby?"

You nod "It felt good when you did that"

"Good, that's exactly what I wanna hear" he goes back down, this time kissing down your stomach

"May I?" Tugging at your pants

You nod helping him take it off

Good thing I wore sexy underwear today

He tosses your them on the floor and starts kissing down your left thigh till he reaching your clothed vuvla

"You know I had a dream about this" you utter out of no where

He raises an eyebrow "oh really? How was it?"

"It felt so real" turning away in shyness

He bites down on your inner thigh causing you to Yelp and licks it afterwards

"Why don't I make feel even more real for you"
He spreads your legs open, peeling your underwear to the side, your pussy all exposed just for him

"Fuck my dick is so hard right now, I wanna hear you moan my name"

"So do something about it" you play with him

"Fucking brat" he smiles

He kisses your thigh one last time before he says "Merci pour le repas" "Thank you for the meal"

He slowly sticks his middle finger in and out of your vagina, bringing his lips to your clit, sucking on it

Your body gets tense and Jean notices, which makes him sucks on your clit a tad bit harder. His tongue working wonders

You try to close your legs but he just opens them even wider "don't get shy now, I gonna make you squirt in my mouth"

Breathing heavily you grab a wand of his hair, your back arches as you clamp down on his finger

"You've been holding back your moans, maybe I should go faster, would you like that baby?"

You nod with no hesitation

"Use your words"

"Yes please" you whine

He stops what his doing, denying you from your pleasure "Mhm I don't know, maybe I shouldn't"

You furrow your eyebrows "please Jean"

"How bad do you want it?" He starts fingering you again, this time more faster

"Fuck" you moan "I want it so bad"

You Grind your hips at the same pace as Jean, creating more stimulation

"You're so fucking cute" going back down to suck on your clit more aggressively

Please

Your legs begin to shake as you grab onto more of his hair "Jean" you moan

"Go ahead baby, cum for me"

As if it was on cue you start squirting all over his mouth. Your body jerking as you scream his name

Jean doesn't stop what he's doing, he makes sure your orgasm rides out. His tongue lapping up all of your juices

"Jean pl-please" you shut your legs as a tear rolls down your face, your body still shaking

He removes his finger from inside you, climbing back up your body to meet with your face

You stare at him with lust and tiredness in your eyes as your body shivers. He licks your cum off your fingers

"tu as un si bon goût d'amour" you taste so good Love Bug"

You grab his face bringing him in for a kiss. The taste of your arousal on his lips

He pulls back with a burning desire on his face

"Y/n I love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 530 48
"๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
2.1K 58 16
ๆ„›โ”ŠAt a house party, the night before ใ‚’โ”Šgraduation, a love story begins. But, ๆฅฝโ”Š will lies and secrets taint the relationship? ใ—โ”ŠOr bring them closer...
567K 20.9K 53
"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?" "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ แด€แดœ.
492K 19.1K 41
๊—ƒ ๐ž. ๐ฃ๐š๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๏ฟฝ...