Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo

27.8K 1.3K 59
By KaylaWoods289

"Your 2 o'clock with Fallon Inc has been confirmed, your 3 o'clock has been rescheduled to next week. I have spoken to Mark to have come up here to discuss the latest contracts at 3:30 with you and then you are set to leave to meet with Ms. Andrews by 6."

Luca chuckled lifting his gaze to find Taylor standing there with a blue tooth piece in her ear and the tablet in her hand. To say she was efficient, would be quite the understatement. She was running circles even around him and his father. It wasn't the same as Sophia but he had no problems in saying that she could do the job. He was reluctant to return today but he was practically shoved out the door by his tesoro. 

"Thanks Ms. Wood. Take a seat for a moment." She came around to sit on the seat in front of his desk. Her eyes focused on him wondering what he needs. "I have one more thing request of you."

"Name it boss"

"My office is needing some new... inspiration." He says gesturing to the paintings. 

"I will get right on it. Do you have a particular artist in mind." Her eyes going to her tablet to begin searching for the artist. Luca smirks while her eyes are downcasted. 

"Yes actually. Her name is Taylor Wood." Taylor's head snaps up with wide eyes. Luca gives her a warm smile. "I've seen some of her work and truly feel inspired looking at it."

Luca watches as the short brunette's hands tremble slightly and her eyes well up as she tries to find words. He slowly gets up to round his desk before leaning against the front. She seems to still be stunned by his words. 

"You are really talented Taylor. I would be honored if you would paint me something for my office. I'm willing to pay."

"Mr. Sanford, I-I don't know what to say."

He waits a moment before finding the right words. His hands going to the front pockets of his trousers. "You are incredible at your work as an assistant not only to Jessica, but to me as well... However, I have a feeling your heart may be in your artwork. I've seen some of your paintings and can see how much you love it. I happen to have a friend that owns a studio. He is interested in sponsoring a new artist. I may have mentioned him about you and he is interested in seeing your work."

"What?" She whispers rubbing her forehead. 

"You have a week to have a piece hanging up in here. He will be coming by to meet me for different business and I promised him a piece to look at. Think you can do it?"

Luca looks at the girl as her hand leaves her forehead to cover her mouth as tears trail down her face. She nods her head and he can see her eyes holding a silent thank you. He nods his head walking back around the desk before sitting back down. 

"That should be all Ms. Wood. You may take your leave."

He keeps his eyes on the computer and can see her stand out of the corner of his eye. She however surprises him when she reaches forward pushing her hand flat on his desk. His gaze flickering to hers momentarily. 

"Thank you Luca."

He gives a slight bow of his head and watches as she gives a vibrant smile before turning and practically bouncing out of his office. He smirks for a moment happy he may have been able to help. 

RING RING RI-

"Luca Sanford"

"Hey Luca sweetie!"

"Everything okay Aunt Cami?"

"Yea... I'm actually hoping you can help. Mini me said she was coming home to surprise your mom and dad but she hasn't come by here yet."

He leans back in his chair with  furrowed brows. "Wait, the twins are in town?"

"Like I said, it was supposed to be a surprise but their plane landed a few hours ago and they still haven't come by."

"I'm sorry Cam, they have called me yet."

"Alright, well let me know if you find them okay?"

"Will do Aunt Cam."

"Love you Luca"

"Love you too Cam."

He hangs up the phone and taps his desk wondering where they would have gone. He decides to text his baby sister thinking maybe the twins would swing by and surprise her. He gets a reply pretty quickly from her saying she hasn't seen them. Thinking hard, he doesn't realize a knock at the door. His eyes lifting to the door to find his mother's head popping in. 

"Hey lil' man. Got a minute?"

"Yeah, come on in." He stands walking to her to give her a hug followed by a kiss on the forehead. "Sorry, I was in my own little world."

"I noticed. It must be different from your past few days. Are you hanging in there okay?" He nods his head going to sit down on the couch near the window, his mother following suit and sitting beside him. He continues to think about his younger siblings. A rub to his shoulder bringing him back, "Hey, talk with me. Is Sophia alright?"

"Yeah, she is thankfully. She is recovering well and seems to be getting more energy day by day. It's quite remarkable to watch. I just wish she would be released already."

Heather props her head up on her hand giving a knowing smile to her son. "Isn't she getting released today?"

He ruffles his hair nodding in agreement and glances back at the clock. "Yea, Taylor has me scheduled to get out of here on time so I can go pick her up and bring her home."

He looks to his mother to find a beautiful smile lightening her face. She has always been his beacon and is happy to find her pleased with his affections towards Sophia. She turned reaching into her purse before bringing out a small black box. She sighs for a moment before holding it out to Luca. He opens it up and his eyes go wide. 

"Mom..."

He doesn't even know what to say. He recognizes this ring. She takes it out of the box holding it up with a wistful smile dancing on her lips. 

"This was a ring your father gifted to me at our 5 year wedding anniversary. He said it reminded him of the 5 years of incredible marriage we've had and incredible good luck I bring him. I told him-"

"You said, who needs jewelry when you had the perfect present all along." Luca finishes remembering that day. 

Heather smiles gently at her son. "It is a beautiful ring and deserves to be praised but I already had the perfect set and you know how I feel about extra jewelry."

He scoffs knowing perfectly well what she is talking about. His mother would prefer a good vacation creating memories with family over materialistic things any day. That is why his father very rarely buys her jewelry anymore. He lives to make her happy and diamonds and clothes isn't what does it for her. 

"Mom, why did you give this to me?" He says taking the ring getting a better look at it. 

"Because lil man, whether or not you realize it. You're a goner."

They both chuckle at her bluntness even as she reaches over to rub his shoulder again. "I'm just stating that if or when the time comes, well... I would be honored if Sophia would be wear my ring."

He smiles looking at it before looking to his mother. His arm comes out reaching around to wrap around her. She hugs him back. "Thank you mom"

"Always lil man."

He puts the ring securely back in the box and pockets it in his suit jacket. He begins remembering the conversation he had before she came in. "Hey mom, quick question when's the last time you talk with the twins?"

He looks to his mother who tilts her head momentarily. "Probably a day or so ago. They were traveling so the connection wasn't good."

"What did you guys talk about?" He asks trying to not sound to interested.

"Actually about you." His mother says pointing at him recalling the conversation. "Yea, your sister said she's been talking with Cami and apparently they learned about Sophia so they called to find out more from me."

His eyes go wide in realization, "Shit."

He shoots up off the sofa running to his desk. He tries calling Sophia's cellphone. It goes to voicemail on the first try. His mother comes over looking at him in confusion and worry as he redials again. The phone answers, "Tesoro?"

"Good try Luca." "Oh is that him?!"

He huffs narrowing his eyes at the wall in front of him pinching the bridge of his nose. "What are you two doing there? She needs to be resting."

"Oh simmer down big bro. We have just been telling her of all the stories of your childhood. Like the time-"

He ends the call cursing loudly. He quickly grabs his key and looks to his mom. "So the twins were suppose to be surprising you according to Aunt Cam. Obviously they had other plans."

"You don't mean-"

"Yes" He answers simply quickly walking towards the exit. Taylor stands up finding her boss and his mother quickly walking out. "Taylor, cancel all my meetings today. I'm heading to the hospital."

"Mr. San-Luca!" He stops turning to her. "Is Sophia okay?"

He sighs knowing how much she cares for his tesoro. "Yes she is... for now."

He turns back around with his final words too low for Taylor to hear. His mother staying on his heals as they get in the elevator. He pushes the button and keeps his eyes forward. "I'm sure they haven't done too much damage.."

He doesn't even bother responding to her wishful thinking. He loves his siblings but the duo are a terrorizing machine. He feels he is closer to Cassidy specifically because those two are inseparable. For as long as he can remember, they practically were glued at the hip. It honestly was quite impressive that they haven't killed each other yet with all the time spent together. 

They make it to the garage where he is walks briskly to his car. He sees his mother climbing into the back of her SUV as George quickly gets in the driver seat. He takes off like a bat out of hell making excellent time back to the hospital. He arrives and doesn't wait for his mother as he makes his way through the lobby to the elevator. His fingers pushing much harder then necessary. The dinging makes his feet quickly lead him to his love's room. He doesn't bother knocking as he enters. 

A sigh escapes him as he finds his Tesoro completely asleep laying on her bed. He takes a deep inhale before exhaling slowly and walking over to her. He leans down kissing her forehead leaving his lips to linger on her skin for a moment as he finds peace knowing she is okay. 

"Damn"

He whips his head around to find his siblings standing at the door eating out pudding cups watching him intently. His eyes narrow and their eyes go wide before dashing out the door. He groans lowly taking one more glance at Sophia and pulling down her beanie before exiting the room. He closes the door gently and turns to find his siblings leaning up against the wall side by side. 

"What on earth are you two doing here?!" He whisper growls at them as they continue eating their pudding cups without a care in the world. They shrug simultaneously making him want to growl. 

"How come you didn't tell us you were dating someone?" CJ ask with a tilt of her head that her twin matches. 

"Better yet why didn't we know you knew how to talk with women?" Junior asks making him take a threatening step towards them. 

"Are you two already causing trouble?" 

The twins smile big turning and running to the voice before throwing themselves on their mother. Luca's shoulders slouching as his mother hugs them back. She walks them back over with one on each shoulder. Their mother takes a look at the pudding cups raising a brow but the duo just smile mischievously making her shake her head at them. 

"Can you please answer my question!" Luca snaps at them trying to keep his voice low. 

"We just wanted to meet the future Ms. Sanford." CJ pouts at her older brother. 

Luca can feel the blood rush his cheeks and he turns looking to the door wanting an escape from this conversation. He turns back to find all three of them with a grin on their lips. He narrows his eyes on the twins before pointing a finger at them. "Cami said your plane landed hours ago, how long have you've been here?"

"Long enough.." Junior says glancing at his twin over their mother's head. Luca narrows his eyes on his younger brother. 

"Long enough for what?" 

"To know you are completely screwed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 2.3K 3
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
25.2K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
12.4K 1.2K 23
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...