The New "Freak"

By Soufflegirl22

You start your new job a Scotland Yard at 25 and are immediately put on a case. Some call it nepotism, but yo... More

First Day
Take the Shot
Love Letters
Date Night
Sentiment
Coffee and Cinnamon
Don't Leave Me
Boom
Poisoned
143
Together
Jealous
Forgiven
Christmas and ... scotch lots of scotch
The Visit
Respect
Security Breach
The Fog
IOU
The Final Problem
Coming Home
Making Announcements
Near Death and New Life

Thoughts or Questions?

848 7 2
By Soufflegirl22

Hello, loves!

I hate to break it to you, but I have decided that this story has come to an end. The next season is not my favorite, so I really have not motivation to write about it. If y'all are interested, I could start a sequel, but it would not follow the show and updated would take a long time.

I hope you have enjoyed my writing and I encourage you to read some of my other books! I currently and in the middle of writing a LokixReader, a Tahno (from LoK)xReader, and a Ben (from Umbrella Academy)xReader.

Thank you all so much for your support and thank you for reading my first finished book. I will do a Q & A if y'all want. You can just drop your questions in the comments here or message me. I'll make a new chapter to answer those questions.

Your ever so grateful writer,
Kendall💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 3.4K 24
𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹... Y/N Moriarty was a in...
76.3K 3.4K 40
Season 3 onwards :)
1.7K 66 29
The third and final book in my Sherlock fanfic set. Enjoy and please dont hate me for what I am doing with this one. As with the other books in the...
167 17 1
After John's marriage and Rosie's birth, Sherlock overdoses on drugs one night. Inspired by a Pinterest prompt. Based on BBC's Sherlock. Don't forget...