eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₁₀ .

22.5K 771 473
By yoongismalva

°•. tteokbokki .•°

"Eunsae, we're here", Jake's soft voice woke her up. She squinted her eyes, a bit confused as to where here meant, but smiled when she realized they were in a camping area.

"How'd you sleep?", Sunoo asked when she stretched a little, after Jake left to get his bag.

She shrugged, but actually she had the best sleep she had gotten in a week or so. Sunoo smiled too, and left the bus.

"Y así queda solo una", she mumbled and walked towards the exit, pulling her hair out of her face.

"Sleeping beauty making an entrance", she heard Heeseung tell the camera. She giggled a little and smiled. "Hey I saw this great place where we can take pictures. Jay's in, wanna come?", he said towards her.

She nodded with a smile but turned around.

"My bag–"

"We have an hour of free time before we start shooting", he stated. "So let's get going, before they drag us again".

She nodded silently and gave one last brief look towards the place they would be staying. There were two kind-of-tents, and her bags were next to Sunoo's. She smiled.

Ever since the "twin baby" incident, he had started opening up to her and now they were inseparable. And she kinda liked that. She felt welcomed by him, and she realized she had been longing for that for a while now.

So Jay joined her and they all walked towards the place Heeseung had found. It was magical. All green, but not one tone of green was the same as the other. And the sky was as blue as it could. She was breathless.

The scenery was breathtaking.

"Moonie, come!", Heeseung stated while strolling through the field, the grass almost swallowing him. She followed suit and giggled as she went through the path he had opened for her. "Jay, let's do some here, and then by the pond", he said and Jay nodded, while turning the camera on.

They both posed for the pictures and then walked back and made their way towards the pond. She took the camera this time, and snapped a few pictures without the boys realizing it. And she loved them, they showed the real sides to them. The ones only she and the members knew.

"Okay, smile and then be serious and then be surprised!", she ordered before taking pictures of the duo. "You always manage to look great and I must admit... I'm jealous", she laughed it off, showing her cute dimples.

They all walked calmly towards the tents. The boys had already picked the way they would manage to sleep: Sunoo, Eunsae, Riki and Sunghoon in one tent, and the other boys in the other.

She knew it was strategic. Riki would always sing for her to fall asleep again, and Sunghoon would hold her tight if she was terrified after waking up. Sunoo would just silently hold her hand and stroke her hair, mumbling reassuring words until she fell asleep.

They were looking after her.

They actually had arranged for her to sleep in between Sunoo and Sunghoon, and Riki next to the older. She smiled and made her way towards some seats.

Mosquitos flew everywhere, and she thanked Buda she wasn't allergic, or she would die.

Jay stood behind her and untangled her hair, pulling a little on the knots and she yelped, making him flinch.

"Don't be a baby", he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so harsh on my scalp, for fu–"

She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Heeseung eyeing her behind the cameraman, who was recording them. She bit her lip and shut her eyes after the eldest pointed towards his eyes and then towards her.

"I'mma braid it", Jay informed the camera and Eunsae had to hold in some pained sounds from leaving her mouth because she knew Jay would be frustrated and most likely would pull on her hair without noticing.

"Don't leave her bald", Sunghoon joked and Jay laughed sarcastically.

Eunsae rolled her eyes, taking the sides of her forehead in her hands. Jay was totally not doing it carefully.

"Look at her face!", Jake stated and he and Sunghoon laughed out loud. "Dude, she looks in so much pain"

"She's not!", Jay roared while pulling a little on her hair. She let out a pained sigh.

"She is!", Sunoo joined.

"She's not!"

"I am!", she stated.

Suddenly the bickering stopped and Jake with Sunghoon had a fit of giggles, Jay started apologizing while tying the braids, and Sunoo gave her a water bottle.

"Well, if you want to be pretty, sometimes you have to bear with the pain", Jay rolled his eyes.

"Did you just say she's not pretty?", Jake asked with a smirk still on his face.

Everyone believed it to be completely funny except for Jay, and that made it thousands of times funnier. Eunsae bit her lip, trying to keep her outburst of laugh inside. But Jay's jaw tightening was just comical, and after she started laughing, everyone else did –even Jay.

"Okay, kids", a man said before instructing them to sit around in the chairs. "We'll start rolling, keep it cool".

At that, Sunghoon just laughed a bit and then all of them nodded.

"So, in this part of the journey you will play to gain food for the next meal", everyone's eyes opened wide. "We'll start with mimics, you have to read the word and the group has to guess. You have limited time, and the more words you get right, the more food you'll be rewarded with".

They all nodded. They gave them a few seconds to organize, and then they started. Sunghoon sucked at mimics, and Riki didn't understand some words, but they had so much fun.

When it was Eunsae's turn, her word was chair. So her first instinct was to sit on air, kind of squatting.

"POTTY!", Sunoo raised his hand dramatically while shouting his answer.

Eunsae laughed and shook her head.

"BATHROOM!", Jake stated excitedly.

She face palmed and then tried to make an invisible chair, and then sit on it. Time was flying.

"Is it chair?", Riki's voice cut through it all. She jumped in her place and smiled before running back to her seat, next to Jay.

They high-fived and then he interlocked his fingers with hers, with a smile. Her stomach sank and her smile grew bigger, before detaching her hand from his. She caressed his cheek a bit, and jumped when Heeseung, who sat to the other side of her screamed at the top of his lungs–

"TTEOKBOKKI!"

I know you
I see you
I hear you

(HAUNTIE)

Extras.

1. Instagram and twitter post.

"two little kids playing in the grass

#moonie #heeseung"

2. Instagram and twitter post.

"Jake thinks he's some model, but let's face it: I am the best at photoshoots

#moonie"

3. Incorrect quotes.

Eunsae: when i first met you, I didn't like you

Jay: i'm aware of that

Eunsae: but then u and i spent tome time together

Jay: and?

Eunsae: it didn't get better

//

[eunsae and riki sharing a bunkbed]

Riki: have you ever realized that Z is just N but sideways?

Eunsae: go to sleep riki

Riki: ZO

//

Heeseung: i'm sorry, I just lost my cool for a second

Eunsae: it's okay, you can't lose what you don't have

//

Eunsae: *showing a picture of Sunghoon* excuse me, have you seen this man?

Jake: ...is he missing?

Eunsae: no i just wanted to show you how beautiful he is

//

Jake: Sunoo, why are you wearing a banana costume?

Sunoo: *takes out a banana and bites into it*

Eunsae and Riki, gasping: CANABANANALISM!

Jay: what is WRONG with you guys????

//

Eunsae: i knew this was a bad idea

Heeseung: it was my idea!

Eunsae: exactly.

~~~
a/n heyaaaa thanks for reading. take a breath and remember you're worth it!

uni has been stressssssful but here i am, writing a chapter in the middle of a physiology lecture! (online classes have me wheezing)

Is my editing too bad? I just want to give you guys some more content but i'm guessing my edited pictures are baddddd (because I can't edit even if my life depended on it)

Also, thanks for reeding this shitty story lmao! And who do you ship Eunsae with?

Have a nice day/night and we'll see each other in the next chapter.

-baobab.

(Proofread on Aug. 15, 2021. Any mistakes that I may have overlooked may be pointed out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
105K 4.9K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
270K 10.3K 30
"dang it! we should've kissed" ━━━━━━━ 🍥 ━━━━━━━ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 |100521 𝗲𝗻𝗱 | 050621
1.5K 51 9
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈« ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა: hello can you please support me thank you!! i hope you like the story hehehe...