Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

035

1.2K 21 27
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

I woke up with my body on top of Harry's, we were both naked, breast to chest. I smiled at him, his eyes were still waking up.

"Hey." He groaned tiredly.

"Hi." I gave him a peck on the cheek, he returned it. "I can't believe what happened last night." I was astonished to say the least.

"I'm honestly not surprised." He smirked, snaking his hands down my bare legs and under my ass.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I usually have sex with everyone, so." He shrugged.

"What the hell?" I was kind of angry now. What did he mean, everyone?

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"So all of the sudden I'm just everyone?" I asked. "Am I not your sweet pea, or baby?" I referred to all the pet names he called me yesterday in bed.

My throat ran dry, and my mind went blank. I shouldn't have done what I did with him last night, now he's acting like this. Just how he said he would.

"N-" he started to argue.

I gulped the lump down in my throat. Running my hands through my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed before opening my big mouth.

"I really like you, Harry!" I admitted, "like you so much, I know it's childish but, I don't care. I'm being honest and-" my voice started to run quieter.

"W-wait, what? You do?" He grabbed my chin with an confused expression on his face.

"Yes!" I gripped my hair.

"I-"

"You what? You don't like me anymore now that you fucked me? Noted." I cocked my head to the side, shoving his hands away from my body and getting off of the bed.

"No, it's the exact opposite!" He exclaimed. "I like you a lot!" He shook his head.

"You do?" I furrowed my brows, "than treat me like you like me."

"Look, I'm not good at this whole thing, okay?" He admitted, "I've never felt any emotions for anyone before, that was until I kidnapped you. I-I don't know how to act, how to think, how to speak, what to do. Okay? Just give me a break, please Bree. Its all new to me." He begged.

"Okay." I nodded, "I understand you. Just please don't leave, just please tell me what you said at the club are all lies, tell me again. Tell me those words were all bullshit, please. I need to hear you say it." I pleaded over and over again.

His expression dropped, he looked tired. But I needed to hear him, hear him say it so I could get the twisted words through my twisted head.

"Bree at the club all those lies, they were all just bullshit, okay? All lies. At first, they weren't lies, they were true. But now, they're just lies. Believe me." He convinced.

"Thank you." I said.

I bent down and picked up my navy dress pulling it over my head. I went to walk to the bathroom but my legs were sore and I stumbled against the wall.

"You okay?" Harry chuckled lightly, catching me beneath my arms.

"Yes, thank you." I chuckled eyeing him up and down, "god go put some clothes on!" I laughed, and he walked to the closet with a bright smile.

"Fine, you're allowed to watch if you want." He smirked sticking his tongue out seductively at me and I playfully hit his chest as I made my way downstairs.

My comfortable clothes were in the bathroom closet that was downstairs, so I made my way there first. I threw on a dark black and red plaid high waisted skirt, and a black mesh blouse. I smirked, pushing my cleavage up a little bit.

I then did hygienic essentials, and put my hair into two dutch braids before turning off the bathroom light switch and walking out, softly shutting the door.

I saw Harry standing by the fridge and passing his eyes across the shelves. I stumbled over to him and his mouth fell agape as he gawked me with his eyes. Really taking me in.

I bit my lip as I watched him stare, he was wearing a red and black flannel, a backwards black hat, and some black skinny jeans. Of course paired with a cross pendant necklace, rings, and a watch.

"We're matching. How cute?" I giggled, we were both wearing plaid.

"Yeah we are, aren't we?" He chuckled.

I sat on the island counter, Harry's eyes wandered between my spread apart legs. I looked at him warningly and he adverted his eyes away, biting his lip.

He stirred up a batter of what seemed to be, pancakes? He made the batter into a shape of a circle on the griddle, flipping the circle when the batter started to bubble on the top. The next thing I knew I was handed a stack of pancakes drenched in syrup and butter.

"Thank you." I smiled, taking the plate from him.

He nodded, sitting next to me on the island counter with a plate of breakfast.

"So, who'd you loose your virginity to?" Harry asked, taking a bite of the syrup drenched pancake.

"Charlie." I smirked. Harry's eyes bulged out of his sockets when I told him, he almost choked on his food.

"Your best friend Charlie?" He asked looking at me.

"Mhm." I hummed, smiling at him.

"I'm not judging you, but I thought-" He was taken back, I cut him off.

"Thought that I was straight? Nope." I crossed my arms, "bisexual." I tapped his nose, he chuckled.

"Damn." He smirked with an approving nod to his head. "So, were you and Charlie ever a thing? Like dating?" He asked.

"Well, no. We were best friends forever, then things kind of got hot and heavy, then we you know.. which we both didn't like, and just stayed best friends. No more sex or hookups interfering." I nodded, so did Harry. "Who'd you loose yours to?" I asked the question he asked me earlier.

"Some random woman at the club." He shrugged, "wasn't anything special, nor memorable."

"Understandable." I nodded, playing with the tip of my braid. "So who was the last person you had sex with? Besides me obviously." I chuckled.

"Hmm..Marceline, I think that's what her name was." He thought back.

"Oh..you asked her for her name?" I was surprised.

"No," he scoffed. "She just told me her name, I could care less about any of their names."

"Let's say you met me at the club and never kidnapped me. Would you ask me for my name?" I hypothetically questioned him out of curiosity.

"Depends." He muttered.

"On what?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"How much I've had to drink. One shot of vodka, no. Two, maybe. Three, probably. And four shots, definitely. I'd maybe even ask you for your number if you're lucky." He winked.

"Fair enough." I giggled, taking the last bite of my sticky pancake. I then hopped off of the counter, taking Harry's plate for him and putting it in the sink.

I felt hands snake behind my hips, I knew who it was and I giggled once I was hoisted onto the counter.

"You're so pretty, you know that?" Harry's hand grazed my blushed cheek lightly.

"That's so sweet, thank y-" I gushed, but was cut off.

"And just know that I really, really, like you, okay?" He said, embracing his arms around me. Even though I was full aware that he liked me, he told me this morning.

"Harry, where is this all coming from?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, sweet pea." He looked up at me, kissing my lips before leaving me confused and sat alone on the counter.

I appreciated the compliments and the kisses, but where was it all coming from? Was something going on? I shouldn't worry, right? I was always told to not worry about something until the something actually happens, worrying causes stress. But, I felt as if I needed to worry. I gulped down the lump in my throat and hopped off of the counter.

I walked over to where he was sitting in front of the couch he was watching the television. Seemed like a pretty common thing he did on the mornings.

I stood in front of it with my arms crossed over another, I blocked the television so he couldn't see.

"Excuse me, Bree." He chuckled with his hands behind his head, wanting me to move out of the way so he could see his precious T.V.

"What is wrong, Harry?" I asked, "you'd never randomly compliment me and then just walk away."

"What are you going on about?" He asked.

"Just please be honest with me." I huffed.

"You want me to be honest? C'mere I'll tell you the cold twisted truth. Right now" He muttered tapping the space next to him, gesturing me to sit. I did.

He put his hand on my thigh, sighing as he looked up at me. I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V. off, I didn't want any distractions.

"Tell me, please." I panted, "I want to know what's going on."

My heart was racing in anticipation, my leg was jittering; bouncing on the floor.

"I can't give you the full truth, but I will give you some." He spoke.

"Some is better than none, so spill." I pushed.

"Okay.." he sighed. "Your father-"

"I already hate this." I crossed my arms.

"Do you want to know or not?" He furrowed his brows.

"Proceed." I cleared my throat regarding my outburst.

"Your father," he sighed. "Shit, okay.." he blowed air from his mouth. "Your father told me to kidnap you."

"What!" I gasped.

"Let me explain it all to you, sweet pea. It will make sense if you let me finish, okay?" He grabbed my face.

"Okay I'm sorry, but what do you mean my father told you to kidnap me? I don't even know the man!" I crossed my arms.

"Your father wanted to meet you. Here's the thing, your father works for an important business. Me and him are against each other in those business, he told me he'll kill everyone of my business pals if I didn't do this; if I didn't kidnap you. Which I gladly did, because my heart was stone cold. It still is."

Harry Styles

And by business, I meant the mafia.

And by business pals, I meant my members that I lead.

I am the leader of the mafia.

Bree's father, Clinton Tyler; also was the leader of a different mafia.

Me and him were both leaders of different mafias.

His is powerful, but mine is overall the most powerful.

He threatened me for Bree or else he would kill all my members, he knew that would kill me more than actually killing me himself. I would be nothing if I had nobody behind me.

Clinton wanted one thing and one thing only, his daughter.

Breelyn Anna Tyler.

Bree Tyler

"Harry, tell me everything!" I insisted, I was furious about my father, even though I've never met the guy.

"I can't- I'll tell you most of it though." He said and I painfully nodded.

"Your father wanted you, he's been wanting to meet you for a while. He was traveling for eight months just for you. And once he got here I was going to let you go. Leave you to go with him." Harry winced. "But, he died."

"H-he did?" I asked, "how?"

"Plane crash." Harry shrugged.

"Please continue, I must know more." I sighed, Harry continued.

"And that's how I know everything about you. Your father knows everything about you, and I don't know how he does, but I believe it has something to do with a relatives ability to check your doctor, criminal, and hospital records. Maybe."

"This is crazy-"

"You see those earrings?" Harry lightly brushed his hand over my pierced ear. Lightly twisting the diamond earring. "You know, the earrings your mom supposedly got you for your sweet sixteen?" Harry asked, I nodded.

"They were actually from your father. And guess what? These earrings have a tracking device in them. He has been trying to find you for a while, and once he found a way for me to get to you. He lost, and everything crashed and burned, literally, his plane crashed, then it burned once it collapsed." Harry chuckled lightly at the side joke he made, but I on the other hand was not impressed; nor amused.

I felt numb, lied too, abused, cheated at my own game. It was all a lie, my unknown father is pronounced dead. And I was happy about it.

I felt my eyes water as I ripped my earrings out, my ears bled a little bit from the forceful rip but I didn't care. It was only a little blood, anyways.

"Bree, are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Am I okay?" My voice broke as I spoke my thoughts out loud. "No Harry, I don't t-think I am okay." I sniffled.

"Come here." He nudged, wrapping his arms around me; patting my back.

"Today was supposed to be a good day." I balled my fists up in his flannel, "it was supposed to be a good day for us. I was h-happy." My voice cracked.

"Me too. I was happy, too." Harry kissed my forehead.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked, I needed to know as much information as possible, as much as it killed me I really needed to.

"Well, there is one more thing."

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 730 7
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. A Guy in his 20's is walking on the busy street while read...
22.5K 606 31
TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY TALKS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING ~SUICIDE ~EATING DISORDERS ~SELF HARM if you get easily triggered by this, I suggest you don't...
29.9K 2.1K 11
Sang and the boys are finally out of Ashley Waters.. what adventures lay ahead? This is a fanfiction, I don't own Sang or the boys, or the Academy...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...