Brothers Love That I Used To...

By Reyrie_A

" They are your brothers..." Her eyes lands on their familiar faces. Tears slip from her eyes as memories slo... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : The call
Chapter 2: I promise
Chapter 3: Little Sweet Revenge
Chapter 4: What's wrong?
Chapter 5 : Luke
Chapter 6: Our little Princess
Chapter 7 : Fine
Chapter 8: As we used to be
Chapter 9: Home alone
Chapter 10: Fever takes over
Chapter 11: Willingness
Chapter 12: He's back
Chapter 13: The finger snap
Chapter 14: See you again
Chapter 15: Nemo and Dory?
Chapter 16: Signature
Chapter 17: Only for me and him
Chapter 18: Pure white
Chapter 19: Detective
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 22: He is ready
Character Update✨
Hello Wonderful people✨
Chapter 23: Whatever it takes
Chapter 24 : Is it for the best?
Chapter 25: Is it selfish?
Chapter 26: Playhouse
Chapter 27: Poor Ice cream
Chapter 28: He
Chapter 29: One day.
Chapter 30: His story
Chapter 31: Grounded days
Chapter 32: What's coming...
Chapter 33 : Secret passage
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21: What we do.

854 26 1
By Reyrie_A

Xavier Jones

Luke's P.O.V

After Lucas went home, I took Riley to take a shower and sleep. She needs a rest after all that had happened. My 10 years old little sister put a bullet on a wall, I could never expect this day would come. I sigh and wait for her to come out of the bathroom. I called Uncle Xavier to know what's the heck is really going on. Why does that have a gun with the word capo written on it?

What if he's... 

Ugh, I gotta admit that Jack could be right... What if dad really was ...in a mafia gang...

"Luke?"

I broke from my thoughts and turn to my princess looking at the ground while fidgeting her fingers. I can see that she feels guilty about what happened today, but it's not her fault. I could have never taught her what a real gun or toy gun would look like. We never let her have such kinds of toys. I stood up and carry her then walk to the side of her bed. I softly place her on her bed and tuck her in.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead. " Get some rest okay, princess?" I was about to leave but she grabs my hand.

I turn back to her to see a frown on her face. " Princess, what's wrong?"

"Umm... Will Frosty still want to be friends with me?" Ah, I see. She's scared Lucas would be afraid to hang out with her anymore and end their friendship. But as far as I am concerned, that boy is nowhere near leaving her.

" Frosty will still be friends with you. He just needs some time to take in what just happened. I bet he would come back tomorrow to see you." Her eyes lit up hearing what I said. " Really?" I smile and pinch her cheek. "Of course! Who would ever not want to be friends with such an adorable little princess like you." Her soft giggles lighten up the room. " If you go to sleep now, tomorrow will come faster than you know it." She hummed in response and immediately shuts her eyes. She's just so adorable.

I leave her room and head to the kitchen. Everyone is there waiting for uncle Xander to arrive.

I'm not sure what we're gonna find out and I have a bad feeling about it.

Lucas's P.O.V

"So you're gonna tell mommy what happen?" I take off my shoes and takes off my jacket. " They had to visit their grandma."

She'll buy it. 

" What? All of a sudden???" 

She will soon. 

"Yep."

" That's unfortunate, you guys were just about to have your first sleepover. Don't worry hun, how about tomorrow? Are they going anywhere?" 

Called it. The grandma's excuse always works. I should visit Riley tomorrow. She tends to overthink and worried a lot. She might be thinking I didn't want to be friends with her anymore by now. " They don't have plans tomorrow, can you send me there tomorrow?" Mom nods and opens the front door. " There's a bowl of mac and cheese in the fridge, make sure you eat it. I gotta go now, call me if anything happens to love you Hunny!" The door shuts and here I am. Alone. Just what I needed. I went upstairs and went under the blanket.

I don't know how to react anymore because I've been holding my thoughts and emotion for too long. It was pointed right at my face yet now I don't know what to feel other than nothing...  Should I cry? Should I scream? I sigh. This won't get me anywhere and just making me more exhausted.

I bring my knees to my chest and cuddle myself. My eyelids slowly getting heavy and I let the soothing feeling of sleepiness consume me.

Nathan's P.O.V

The front door shut, I could hear the heavy footsteps getting nearer. " Hi kids, sorry I'm late. The twins up to mischief again and I had to take them to the hospital." Uncle Xavier pulls out the chair and takes a seat. We all know how energetic the twins are. I wonder what happens this time. Luke speaks up my thoughts. " What did they do this time?" Uncle Xavier sighs and shakes his head. " Let's just say they turn the house into a parkour area and Victor broke his leg and Kale broke his arm." I can see the sly smirk forming on Jack's face. The twins gonna have a guest anytime soon. A wild guest.

" So, why did you called me? " He looks at Luke waiting for an answer. Luke motion Blake and he put the gun on the table. There's a slight shock expression on his face but gone within a second. His eyes soften as if he misses something...or more like someone...

He takes it and runs his thumbs on the word carve on the gun.

Capo

" Ahh, this is the gun that saved my life countless times. " He chuckles. " Wait countless times? Who's gun is that? " I asked him. " I know this day would come, I've been trying to tell all of you well except Riley... She's too young. I can't find the right time, to tell the truth." The truth? Before I could ask Blake asked him first. " Truth about what?" Blake's voice came out tense. We all afraid of what this truth is but we are also eager to know what it is.

" The truth of what we do and who your parents really are. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
3.1M 70K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

153K 3.5K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
731K 18.8K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...