Hot Chocolate☕ || L.S. (Compl...

By LouAndI_Larry

(Harry is 6, Louis is 13) "Hello. Would you like to buy some hot chocolate?" "I don't know, would I? Persuade... More

☕debut☕
☕one☕
☕two☕
☕three☕
☕four☕
☕five☕
☕six☕
☕seven☕
☕eight☕
☕nine☕
☕ten☕
☕Light At The End Of The Tunnel☕

☕epilogue☕

31.2K 1.8K 3.1K
By LouAndI_Larry

Zayn kissed his boyfriend goodnight, sighing as he closed the door to his and Louis' shared flat softly in Liam's face. The bloke was so whipped out of his mind Louis couldn't believe it. As Louis lay feet balled into the warmth of the couch, he groaned when he noticed Zayn's smirk. He'd have to play along.

"So how's with your darling angel this evening, Lou?" he taunted smugly. The older of the two flipped him off, letting his text from the boy go ignored momentarily.

"Oh, you're one to talk, Zaynie-kins," Louis sneered bitterly. Zayn put his hand up in defense, moving from in front of the door to slip his loafers off. 

The darker chuckled, expecting such defense because Louis is Louis. "Just asking. You know I'm really happy for you, Louis. Just when I think you couldn't be any luckier, everything you dreamed of just comes crashing into you with open arms." Louis couldn't argue with that but-

"Since when have you ever considered me lucky before?" he teased, a smile threatening to show through on his face. He momentarily took a sip of his tea.

"Since you managed to rank me as a friend," he chuckled, settling his built body in beside Louis. He wrapped an arm around his friend. "Do you know how unsociable and geeky I was as a kid?"

"I can imagine," he shrugged, moving Zayn's arm from his shoulder. "You proved just how peculiar you really were when you thought biting your arms and using the indentures for fake tattoo designs were cool."

Zayn resented such a memory. "I was an inventive kid, leave me to it. I can't have all the great necessities," he argued cheekily. Louis sighed. It was never a stale moment with Zayn, until things got serious.

"I'm very happy you were a weird one, otherwise I wouldn't have found you. Truth be told, I probably would have ended my life once my pride died out."

"Whoa whoa, when did your pride ever die out?" he asked, dreading these darker times into Louis' childhood.

"The moment Harry was driven away." To be blunt, everything great in life didn't seem to measure up to when Harry asked a stupid question, or was too young to realize his naivete to the literature Louis let him hold and made a childish comment. It was true, the old saying. You never know what you got 'til it's gone. Louis' morose attitude towards life had an uncanny twist to it in that Harry became a lovely distraction from reality. He was too young to judge and Louis was too understanding to take offense.

"Oh," Zayn mumbled because what else could he say. "Wow. You really were whipped for him, and at such an early age, too."

"Course," Louis quipped, mood changing drastically. "Gave me a bit of an early ego booster when I learned I gave a 7 year old a boner." Zayn was hoarse from the laughter he produced at that.

"That even possible?"

"I don't know, but it's making me horny just thinking about it so hush."

The silence that followed after that was much more appropriate, and Louis found it that much harder to focus on the TV. If only Zayn knew just how distant Louis had been with Harry since their first encounter as adults. Sure they exchanged phone numbers before they scampered off to handle their own businesses, but Louis was terrified of this new Harry. And their age differences sure didn't help much now that he was old enough to take notice of it.

Louis was 24 now, and Harry was only 17. A freshman in college. Louis had much more time to go before he accomplished all the credits it took before going to med school, but Harry was well on his way to an actual success. Choosing the easier route and obtaining his Master's Degree to become a teacher, Harry's life seemed to be completely intact, whereas Louis...well let's just give thanks to the Gods above that he managed living this long.

Harry was handsome, smart, somewhat funny, and just everything Louis knew he would be. He's your regular Casanova. But Louis still had his own demons to face, slacking off, fighting with his mother's new boyfriend (Kash. Who the fuck names their kid Kash), drinking, and overall childish personality. He missed his younger self.

Nothing changed. Harry was still out of reach, and he could be leaving soon if he decided to transfer to Africa to teach like he'd been dreaming about. There was a place in South Africa that needed people like him, but  Harry texted him these things, talked of impacting the lives of others as his way of saying thank you to whatever God helped him make it this far. Louis guessed it was the very one that brought them together again.

Harry worked and had a steady job and a family and he handled things like a man. You would have never guessed he had abusive parents and was fostered then adopted. The boy clearly wanted to move on from his earlier life and focus on the now. And who was Louis to stand in his way like this?

"I gotta go," Louis decided hoisting himself off the couch and grabbing his sweater to slip on. Zayn huffed out the air he was holding in.

"I hope you're not going to do anything rash. Don't lose him again, Louis."

He had a sixth sense for when Louis was preparing to do something moronic, not thinking through before he performed his stupid actions. Zayn always had a knack for things of this sort. It was part of his charm, yet part of the reasons he thinks he couldn't get rid of the guy. Louis needed him, and Zayn never took advantage of this fact.

Scrolling through his and Harry's texts, he found Harry's door number and made it there in record's time, out of breath. Once he found the exact room, he gulped, reflecting his decisions, and knocked on the door with delicacy.

Several knocks later, it opened, and revealed a....blonde character of some sort.

"Howzit? You alright mate? You look like you've been on the move," he laughed, opening the door further. Who the hell was this guy? He was pale as hell, as well as irritating by the looks of it. Looks like he swings both ways- It's very possible- and he might be trying to hook Harry, too. It's a late Saturday night, why the hell else would he be here. Harry's too old for sleepovers.

"Um, excuse me, but does a Harry Styles live here? I don't recall him mentioning living with anyone and you really don't look like his type." What was Louis talking about? He'd barely had time to talk to Harry, let alone find out what his type is.

The blonde gave him a blank stare, but then he was full on cackling at Louis, leaning against the frame of the door for support.

"You- you think that I'm- oh God. Harry! I think your admirer is here to claim what's his." The boy began to laugh and laugh, mocking Louis for his earlier judgment. Maybe it was a bit absurd to jump to the conclusion that Harry would lead him on, but he still justified himself to show that his earlier assumption could have very much made sense.

Soon Harry had come to check out all the commotion, and blue eyes met green for what would seemingly be the first time, the way Harry beamed at him, flourishing at the sight of Louis disheveled at his doorstep, his friend calling him his admirer. He was clearly sleeping, the way his hair was a messy ball of curls, and his eyes shone a pleasant distancy type of stare that clearly showed he'd indeed been dreaming. So angelic, and Louis resisted the urge to reach out and pet his hair, search for that hidden halo.

"Louis? You're my secret admirer?" he asked curtly dismissing Niall from his line of vision. The glint of mischief did not go unnoticed by Louis before he vanished behind the door.

The older shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine." And Louis almost smiled at the longingness lingering in the taller boy's eyes, but he came there for a reason.

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me," Harry smiled fondly at him, all doe eyes and dimples that Louis just couldn't handle.

"Before I forget, who exactly was that other fellow? Friend? More than? Eh?"

Harry blinked at him before snapping his fingers. "Oh, you mean Niall? That's my brother, silly." Louis moped, feeling very silly indeed for assuming that was Harry's boyfriend. "I forgot you hadn't seen him yet. Was he a bother to you?"

"Not at all," Louis replied untruthfully.

"Good, good. So you're here to take me on a date, then?" Louis opened his mouth, to protest he wasn't sure, but closed it, thinking about it. Thinking about how jealous he'd just gotten over Harry having some other gentleman in his life, in his bed, taking what was rightfully his and OK he was sounding extremely possessive right now, wasn't he? 

"I- yeah. Yeah, OK."

"I hope you know I was just joking, Lou."

It was extremely late to go out on a date, but Louis was a punk and a selfish one at that, so this was the least he could do for being such a fuck up.

As fate would have it, a cafe was open at 2 in the morning, so they snuck off campus together like the rebellious teens they were (not Louis, being 24, but he was still one at heart). So Louis sat with a droopy-eyed Harry and squirmed under the angel's gaze, no denying the feeling of lust Harry had towards him. It would have destroyed all the Romantics out there if they dare not choose to order hot chocolate as their beverage.

Once the waitress carefully placed the cups down in front of them, the older couldn't help but say aloud, "the drink that started it all."

"What was that?" Harry asked, thankful for the lack of silence.

"Nothing." Louis excused. He quickly got to work analyzing this new Harry and waited for their eyes to meet for him to quirk an eyebrow at the marsh mellows floating at the top.

"Decided to dazzle it up a bit, ey?" Harry smirked and no he did not reference Louis when he was younger! That sneaky bastard. Louis told him so.

"I remember everything, you swear-a-holic. Once a curser always a curser," Harry tutted lowly to himself. He admired nights like these. All quiet and peaceful, the world not as judging without other people around to do it themselves. The elder hummed, taking in the sweet smell of his own cup.

"And to think, I use to hate this drink once upon a time. I even stopped drinking it all together for my own sake after a while." Thankfully the owner didn't kick them out yet. It's getting super late. "It held too many memories."

"What do you mean?"

Louis took a long, scolding sip before placing his cup down gratefully. "It reminded me of the sweeter things that people like me aren't allowed to have."

"What's that?" Harry sure did ask a lot of questions. Maybe it's a late night thing.

"That's you, Haz." He wished he could hold back tears like the stronger people. He looked up to meet Harry's pained eyes. "I'm surprised I was able to keep you as long as I did. And you know I hate being so pessimistic, fastidious even, but literally everything I loved in life was ripped away from me before I could even appreciate it properly. My mother, my father, my unborn little sister, my damn dog that got ran over before it reached adulthood, my childhood home, my friends, my- my fucking books for crying out loud! Can't I have anything?"

Harry sympathized with Louis greatly, even though he didn't want Harry to, and reached for his hand, but Louis yanked it to the point in the cup almost spilling.

"NO! Stop doing that. Your life was in order and I'm just a ball of unfaltering depression who will only remind you of your past. I wanted you to leave to be free, then I wanted you back and now- now I feel so selfish for asking god to bring you back to me. I yearned for you to build a better life for yourself because you're so unique, and smart and beautiful- but let's face it. You were never mine. You could have a stable boyfriend, maybe even husband to treat you like you deserve. Someone who's not me. Someone who isn't stingy or jealous nonsense like when your damn brother is laying at your place. Who does that? Don't you see, Harry? You can go places and do big, big things, but as for me, I'm a volcano ready to erupt. I haven't gone to therapy in years because I'm afraid! Afraid they'll diagnose me with some shit I've never even heard of, but it'll be bad, I know it."

Louis gripped his angel's hand tighter, reaching for the other one and forcing Harry to see him cry. He deserved to see the man's moment of weakness.

"I always knew you'd make it, but- I won't. I can't. And I can't have you-"

"What the are you even talking about?" Harry inquired harshly. "What makes you so sure that I'm happy, or that leaving you and my blood family behind wasn't difficult for me? Stop pitying yourself, Louis! And while you're at it, stop pitying me!" The light outside flickered over Harry's arm, revealing the small circular mark from so many years ago. It faded.

Harry huffs, pushing his slightly colder hot chocolate to the side. "You find excuses for everything, I swear. What about Zayn? Isn't he still in your life. What about your intelligence that I'm sure could one day cure all of humanity? You have so much to offer, Lou, you know that? Baby look at me." Louis focused on Harry's eyes, brimming with pain and full of emotions. "I'm yours. I've been yours since the moment you payed for those stolen cups of hot chocolate." Harry walked to the elder's side of the table, sitting in his lap almost.

"You always called me smart- even when I wasn't- and beautiful. Model material. You taught me to never let anyone tell me I'm dumb, or anything less than what I am. I held onto those words until my new-coming adulthood, and it helped me remain confident because it came from you, Lou. You were undoubtedly the meanest kid in all of England, yet you of all people convinced me I was beautiful and kind and smart and worth it."

It was a cashmere sweater that Zayn had bought him, and there were tears on it. It was soaked. But Louis couldn't be happier that it came from his not-so-little angel. He hid his shed tears of joy in his elbow. "Oh angel...."

"You were my superman. That hero was my favorite because it reminded me of you, silly. If it weren't for you, I'd be dead, if not physically, but emotionally. You saved me, so I'd say you're the angel here."

The words that burned Louis' ears circled his mind, a broken record of Harry's confession of how he loved Louis, even after all these years.

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson."

Louis lifts his tatted arm and kisses the familiar mark, mumbling against his skin,"I love you too, baby. I love you so much, you'll never understand."

"Prove it to me. Kiss me, you fool."

Louis waited years for this moment, and he could wait no longer, leaning in to meet Harry when his plump lips brushed against Louis' thin ones. He pulled Harry onto his lap further, words of"angel" and "mine" tossed around from Louis to the younger. Maybe both their scars could finally fade away for good.

Harry's hair was fanned out over his pillows, curling up at the ends and Louis grunted on top of him, ready to take Harry's innocence, and Harry was just as eager for this moment. The boys were both so glad they waited.

"You promise you're a virgin as well? You weren't just fitting in with life's B.S. by making some of your own up?"

Louis mumbled something in his usual caustic manner, lifting Harry's shirt over his shoulders to play with his nipples."Don't play with me, love, I've waited 8 years for this and if I have to fuck you for as long as I've been sexually deprived, I'll gladly do it," he warned. Harry only smirked, before admitting a moan.

"That a promise?"

Niall had gone home earlier, him only being here to visit his younger brother for the day. Louis made a mental note to get on better terms with him for his rudeness. After all, he was now officially dating his brother. He knows he'll need Niall's approval, but Harry said he likes jokes, so Louis'll pull out his best puns for the lad. Just for him.

Louis kissed down his torso gingerly, treating him with the utmost amount of care, before reaching his already unclothed regions. Lucky enough for the two of them that Harry owned Vaseline, or this would be even more painful.

Once he slicked up one finger, hushed whispers of endearment to the younger boy beneath him, it took some time for Harry to be fully comfortable with the feeling of being filled like this. But soon enough, one became two and two became four and Harry was more than ready- if his moans of fuck me, please FUCK were anything to go by.

"Hypocrite," Louis laughed, kissing Harry hard to distract him from filling him up. It almost didn't help, until Louis experimented with his hips and quickly found Harry's g-spot. "You swear like a sailor."

"Oh, oh yessss jesus, Louis," Harry whimpered, completely at Louis' mercy. It overwhelmed even Louis to the point of him almost finishing too soon, to see something so wonderful.

"You're really tight, try to loosen up before I come," Louis grunted huskily in his ear. It made Harry's skin goosebumpy with how manly Louis sounded chasing after his release and changing his tone. The bed squeaked to life as Louis created a deadly rhythm with his hips into Harry's sweet spot.

Harry complied, but whispered, "We got all night and we're not going anywhere, so if you do, there's always round two- OH GOD do that again." The older gazed down at the boy with inky eyes, tongue kissing Harry with everything in him, and he was beginning to sweat. His fringe stuck to his forehead and Harry kissed him gently to quiet him down.

Harry pulled back a bit, biting his lip as he threatened to warn his lover of his release. "I'm so happy I waited for this moment."

"So we're both virgins? Great, now I don't feel so bad about myself," Louis joked. Harry lets his hands dangle from the cuff of Louis' shoulders, pushing back onto his boyfriend. His nails dug into Louis' skin unforgivingly.

Louis knew netiher could last long and quickly jerked his boy off, as the moans were sure to wake up their colleagues when Harry squealed during his release.

The boy laughed as he shook with the jeer of it, looking up at Louis with glossy eyes while he painted his stomach. " When I was about 13, I remembered you gave me my first erection, and the first time I ever wanked, I came so hard thinking of when you almost kissed me." The green-eyed devil was evil of the worst kind with the way he spoke. With a final " Now I'm finally yours" from the young boy, Louis came inside Harry, almost blacking out from the sweet bliss of their first ever session of love-making.

They were a heep of sweaty bodies when Louis layed next to his angel. Hard for them to sleep now, Harry listened to Louis tell of his adventures with Zayn and how they were nearly arrested. It was an interesting story and all, but Harry was nodding off.

"My life was no where near as interesting as yours. The most we did was flashing people in church," Harry giggled at the memory of him and his brother flashing their tiny bums to the pope. "My arse is leaking, ew."

"Nothing's changed then," Louis laughed, darting his eyes down to Harry's lower area and squeezing his butt, enough to get the message across quite clear.

"Fuck you."

"Hm. I might let you one day," he laced his fingers with Harry. "You'll be my first after all." Louis admits he is excited to meet Harry's parents sometime in the near future, and Louis is definitely looking forward to meeting real parents that make his boys eyes twinkle when he mentions them.

Silence fell upon them, and their whole lives flashed before their eyes. The present, the past, and their future together. Zayn eventually texted him asking if he was OK, and when he answered that he was, he said how Liam heard some two guys doing it, and even Louis had to blush and show his phone to Harry.

"Could be anybody," Harry said for reconciliation.

"But Liam's a freashman too, and his dorm is right beside ours."

The twosome chuckled and finally fell asleep. Together with their fingers intertwined.

The two boys blinked, looking at time passing by. Theey blinked again and Louis was graduating. A wink, and Harry was turning 21 and marrying that wiseacre son of a bitch that bought his first cup of hot chocolate, a second blink and Louis had finished med school, but the third blink brought 3 little ones into their lives, all boys. Several blinks later and Harry Tomlinson was a vogue male model and part-time elementary teacher with little boys and an award-winning husband, who calls him beautiful everyday. With uncle Z-man, Li, and Ni-ni to get it on the fun. This was the outcome from two different little boys with an interest in Hot Chocolate.

☕☕ THE END ☕☕

THIS WAS ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTERS I'VE EVER WRITTEN HOLY SHMUCKS!!!!

This was it ahhhhhh I'm so happy to have finished, finally. Comments, Constructive criticism, and feedback is love and also, did I finish it too abruptly? Anything I leave unanswered. Thanks you so much for reading this story :) Did you like it?? It's one of the best I think I've written so far! If you liked it, why not check out my other works, if you would?

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this revised version better xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.1K 19
Seventeen-year-old Louis lived his whole life believing he wasn't a little because he was well past the average age that most littles tend to slip in...
27.1K 331 15
It used to be a lovely family, but what happens when their all living with so much lies? What happens when Harry and Louis finds out their Daughter i...
377 21 16
Harry dresses girly and wears makeup to school while not being very popular. Louis is the popular hot senior everyone likes, including Harry. Can Ha...
300K 10.7K 30
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Where Louis' son, Freddie, has Harry as his kindergarten teacher, though he might end up teaching Louis one thing or two. ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ...