𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑

By ItsNeeBro

✍︎〘DISCONTINUED〙 | ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⁻ᶦⁿˢᵉʳᵗ -𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞... More

⸸𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊⸸
⸸𝕬 𝕽𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚⸸
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

4.1K 134 16
By ItsNeeBro

_____________⸸•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•⸸_____________

___________

___________

Your limbs felt heavy as you slowly came to and you could feel the warmth of a body besides your own, and on instinct, you turn over and wrap yourself around the mass. You could hear a small grunt before it turned in your arms and slim limbs followed soon after to wrap around your form. Your breathing faltered for a moment, not expecting your source of heat to be alive. Despite the lingering exhaustion in your system, you force your heavy lids open as your muscles tense, only to let out a relieved sigh when you are met with the sight of a sleeping Yui. You leisurely take in the sight of the sleeping male, your eyes lazily trailing across him to see if you could spot any noticeable injuries and you couldn't help but chuckle when you saw his dainty fingers clinging to the fabric of your sleepwear. Once you were satisfied with your small check-up you sat up with a small grunt, your body sluggish as you untangled your limbs from Yui's to try and rid your body of the familiar heaviness.

With a tired sigh, you reach up and undo a few buttons of your plaid pajama shirt the heat trapped inside of it immediately being alleviated. You pause after your hand fell from your shirt, confusion finally flooding your thoughts as you stared at yourself through the Vanity's mirror that sat across from the bed. "When the hell did I change?" The concerned pitch in your voice caused Yui to stir, his face scrunching for a moment before he blearily opened his eyes and sat up. "Dae-nii, what's the matt-" he cut himself off midsentence to quickly grab hold of his neck, fear etching itself across his countenance as he rubbed the pale appendage. "Oh thank God, I haven't been bitten... Wait, I don't remember changing!" He wraps his arms around himself as he seems to recall something, his eyes squeezing shut as he shutters. "Hey, Yui it's okay..." He jumps slightly when you lean in to touch his shoulder, "I won't let any of those bastards hurt you okay." He turns to you and your heart squeezes, his wide sherbert pink eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Dae, how did this happen? W-We have to contact Father." He pauses again seemingly lost in thought and under his breath, you can hear him speak to himself. "What is this all about, Father..." His eyes squeeze close and you can see a tear fall, "Please come home soon!"

You pull your brother into your arms, your hug almost suffocating as nuzzled into his soft platinum blond locks. "It's going to be okay Yui, Papa will be back soon and we can go back to the church and things will be fine." Your face takes a sour twist at the idea of going back to the church, but you wanted Yui safe again and you would rather deal with the Church occupants who wouldn't dare touch Yui than the brothers that reside here.

"Crying won't help you, Little Bitch." You and Yui look up in shock, not expecting the sudden voice. With a harsh glare, you reach behind yourself to snag up a pillow before swinging it to hit Laito across the face. "Get the fuck out, Bastard!" Laito only chuckles as he takes the pillow into his hands, and tosses it aside. "Awe I see~, you must have known I was gonna compliment Little Bitch's sexy negligee and got jealous huh Koinu~." His words are practically a purr as he leans closer, his hands slyly trailing up your exposed leg as he chuckles. "Don't worry, seeing you in these little shorts makes me want to eat you right up too. Your cute little scent is overpowering his, are you trying to come onto me My little Koinu~?" You can feel your ears flush in embarrassment as the hairs on your body stand, and with a sharp growl you kick the pervert away, unsatisfaction filling you when you missed his face by an inch. "Don't fucking touch me you pervert!" You push Yui further back on the bed so he was nestled behind you, the younger male frozen in fear. This causes an excited laugh to leave Laito as he begins to crawl further onto the bed and closer to you and your hackles rose, ready to fight the freak off. You can feel Yui tense and turn away, clearly dreading what was to come but before Laito could get any closer he was shoved aside by a familiar obnoxious redhead. "Oi, don't touch what belongs to Yours Truly without permission." Laito gave a groan at the rough treatment, barely hanging onto the bed as his brother glares at him. "Ahh Ayato, don't be so rough." Ayato scoffs as he climbs onto the bed, "Shuddap, they belong to me." It was your turn to scoff when you heard those words. You push the blanket onto Yui who quickly hides within them while sticking close to your form. "We don't belong to anybody you leech!" Yui clutches your sleepshirt, pulling you back closer to him when he saw Ayato getting closer. "P-Please stop this!"
"Everyone! You'll be late." The four of you freeze before turning to look at the newcomer, and your brows furrow when you see it is another one of the brothers. "Shit... Not you again, Reiji." Ayato turns towards his older brother with a glare as Laito pouts. "Awe, but I was having fun." Reiji ignores the two, instead, focusing his attention on you and Yui, "You two also need to get changed." Your expression contorts into one of annoyed confusion as he gestures to the uniforms on the bed. "Changed? Why do we need to get changed?" Yui hesitantly speaks up as he was just as confused as you. "Why do we need to get changed? Are we going somewhere?" Reiji only rolls his eyes slightly before answering our questions, "Isn't it obvious? You will be going to school." Ate this Yui furrowed his brows, even more confused "School? So late?" You click your tongue, your annoyance building at the news. "I've already gotten my associate's degree in college, why the hell do I need to go?" Reiji looks down at you as if you had said the dumbest thing before proceeding to address Yui first "How obtuse can you be? Do you need every little thing spelled out for you? You will be attending a night school." Yui looks at you before turning back to Reiji, "But it's so late, how could we attend school at this hour?" Reiji doesn't miss a beat, continuing as if he had rehearsed this already. "We cannot have you being active during the day just because you have the common sense of a Mortal. As long as you reside in the Sakamaki home, you two must adjust to our lifestyle." "B-But..." You cut Yui off, a sneer on your face. "Easy, we leave and don't have to be on your shitty schedule." Reiji quietly regards you for a moment, his ruby red eyes glinting as a subtle smirk made its way onto his lips. "If you have any complaints you are welcome to leave at any time." At this, you get ready to grab Yui and leave but he stops you while glancing at Reiji with utter confusion and concern. "But you said if we try to escape, we're dead." "Did you say something?" Yui jumps at this before looking away from the older male, fear etched onto his features. "N-No!" Reiji only glances back at Yui before turning towards the door. "Then hurry up and get dressed. Oh and Daemoku." You only looked at him in annoyance, not even bothering to properly acknowledge him. "You will be continuing your education as I see fit, your Associate in Art is pitiful at most." You're stopped from charging at him when Yui clings to your form, a desperate "Please.." leaving him as you looked back at him in confusion. Your shoulders droop slightly as you sigh, "Fine, but that doesn't mea-" Your words die on your tongue when you see the brothers had vanished. With an exasperated sigh, you kick your legs off the bed before getting up and heading to your suitcase that stood in the corner of the pale pink and lilac room.

As you were picking out your undergarments, you saw Yui get out of bed while clutching his rosary, a determined look on his face. "I'm going to use this chance to go to that room where we found Father's journal." Thoroughly confused you stopped pulling off your pajamas to look at the blond. "Yui, why the hell would you do that? We could just leave instead?" He shook his head as he quickly made his way to the door. "I want to see what else I could find in there, why would they have his journ-" He jumped in surprise when he saw Ayato standing there the moment he opened the door. With a tilt of his head, his cocky grin grew at the sight of the startled male, "Hey there. Aren't you changed yet?" He chuckled as he leaned in, "Yours truly would be glad to help you with that~." Yui in a panic backed up with a scared but polite smile, his eyes flitting back to look at you. "I-I'm fine, thank you!" You quickly came over and slammed the door in the redhead's face before turning and flicking Yui's forehead causing him to whine. You waited a beat before making your way away from the door with a sigh, "Just close the door next time, you dork."

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

The vibe in the limousine was uncomfortable as the brothers sat there in silence. You and Yui side-eyed each other before he leaned in and asked quietly. "They're all brothers, aren't they, do they not get along? They don't talk to each other at all..." You hum at this, also finding their distant behavior odd. "I'd be quiet too if my breath smelled like ten pounds of ass..." You fought down an impish grin as Yui stifled a snort. You two were quietly chuckling amongst yourselves, the two of you entertained by the minor remarks you made about the standoffish brothers, one of your remarks making a particularly loud snort leave Yui. "What are you laughing about, Oshirinashi?" The two of you were brought out of your little bubble by Ayato's remark, the annoying redhead scoffing before he comes closer and narrowing his eyes at you. "And you have a lot of guts to defy Yours Truly, Gaki. I think I'm going to have to punish you and Oshirinashi over there." As Yui flinched back your upper lip curled up in a snarl as you pushed Ayato back, your tone full of irritation. "Oshirinashi, Oshirinashi, Oshirinashi! He has a name you know! It's Yui Komori, and mine is Daemoku so get it right you dog!" Ayato scoffed as he pushed you back by your face, his eyes rolling as he disregarded you. "Shaddap! Your opinion won't matter to me in your lifetime, Gaki." He dragged out the last word, making sure he emphasized each syllable before trying to wrestle you in place when you shoved him back, his fangs bearing.

The sound of a book closing dragged both of your attention from your current battle of strength. "Ayato," Reiji's voice was low but strict. "How many times must I tell you? Keep such activities in your room." The younger brother only scoffed and released your wrists before turning away with a pout and crossing his arms. You and Yui were caught off guard by the cranberry juice boxes tossed to the two of you, a low hiss leaving you when the pointed edge jabbed into your chest. "Hey-" You were cut off by Reiji speaking his face still set in the neutral, if not apathetic stare he kept. "This is for the two of you. 100% cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood." Your face contorted in offense as if the drink itself cursed you, and Yui gave a slight bow of his head. "Uh, Th-Thank you so much..." Reiji only looked down his nose at Yui before subtly rolling his eyes. "You need not thank me. The two of you must become fully aware that you are our prey, and drink that daily." Yui gasped in shock as you scoffed. "Prey my ass! It'll be a cold day in hell the moment you bastards even dare to lay a hand on me or Yui." You put a hand over Yui's shaking ones as he clutched the juice box before your head snapped up at the sound of a soft giggle.

"Poor thing, his teeth are chattering." Kanato's eyes bore into You and Yui, a small demented smile on his face. "Teddy, when mortals feel fear, they reflect it with this sort of behavior." His smile became impish as his stare focused on you. "The way they have to be protected by another weaker thing... I think it's quite funny so have a look." His eyes squint slightly in amusement as he turned the stuffed animal around. An uncomfortable Yui turned away as you held his stare, the snarl never leaving your face.

The university was very nicely maintained, holding seemingly four to five stories. If you weren't made aware that this was a private school you would have sworn it was another Estate. The greenery was well maintained and the warm lights pouring from the windows made the building look beautifully elegant at the night.

Your arms were crossed and annoyance settled on your countenance as the limousine pulled to a stop in front of the school. Reiji pulled out two slips of paper and handed them to you and Yui as he began to speak. "The two of you are in the same class as Ayato and Kanato, so go with them." You sit up at this, a frustrated huff leaving you, "Again why do I have to come, I already got my degree, I'd rather stay at your shitty manor and do chores or something!" Reiji only rolled his eyes as he adjusted his glasses. "Again, that degree you have is pitiful and you will continue your education as I see fit. Secondly, this is the easiest way to supervise the two of you, and it seems to be the best call with how... unruly you are." Before you could retaliate you were pulled back by Yui who shook his head, you regarded him quietly for a moment before rolling your eyes and getting out of the limo and sticking close to the youngest blond.

You and Yui were forced to stand in a rather remote hall as Reiji peered down at the two of you, his arms crossed as he talked down to you both as if you were children. "Now, unless you want a whipping, don't try anything reckless. Understood?" As Yui responded solemnly you only scoffed as you picked under your nails, your phone burning a hole in your pocket but it would have to wait until you were sure the brothers couldn't see you with it. You were brought out of your thoughts by Reiji speaking up again, irritation lacing his voice. "Well, do you understand?" You look up from your hand, your arms crossing as you stared deep into his gaze. After a beat you rolled your eyes before giving a small nod, realizing he wouldn't let the two of you leave until you responded. "Yes."

As you and Yui walked into the lecture hall you noted how empty it was currently before realizing that you all were rather early, the professor having not even arrived. You slid your gaze over to Ayato who seemed to be sleeping, his left arm was draped across the desk as his right cushioned his head. Yui followed close behind you as you walked further into the room, your stare shifting over to Kanato. The lilac-haired teen was focused on his bear, soft chuckles leaving him as he gazed at the stuffed creature as if it was telling him something that we couldn't hear. As you continued to glance around, Yui looked at the board at the front of the class, a soft 'oh' leaving him as he read the note the teacher left "Oh, it's food prep." You hummed at that before looking at the board that read 'FOOD PREP IN THE HOME ECONOMICS~ ASSEMBLE IN THE TRAINING ROOM AT 7:30 PM.' "Food prep?" You both glanced at Ayato as the redhead sat up with a grin, who has apparently been awake this whole time. "Yeah what about it?" He seemed amused by your annoyed response before he stood up, his hands resting on his hips as he regarded the two of you. "Yours Truly has an idea." You scoff, ready to ignore him until he grabbed your wrist and began to drag you behind him, a concerned Yui following suit.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

"Takoyaki?" "Yeah, Make me the best Takoyaki in the world!" "Huh?" He was leaning against the table as you crossed your arms defiantly, Yui nervously fiddling with his hands beside you. "But... We have to attend class!" "Tch, No backtalk!" Ayato reached up a hand and lightly slapped your mouth, his hand lingering against your lips, causing you to glare. "I didn't even say anything!" He simply ignored you as he continued. "Yours Truly will eat them for you. Now get cooking!" Yui's brows furrowed as you sighed, ready to leave. "You aren't making any sense." "Huh?" You pull your phone out, ready to contact your father only to have it snatched from your grasp, a grinning Ayato staring down at you. "I'll be taking this, make my Takoyaki, and maybe you'll just get it back." You glared up at him before sighing and pulling out the ingredients and making sure to thank Yui when he began to help you.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

Ayato licked his lips, the pink appendage snaking over his prominent fang before he brought the freshly made Takoyaki to his mouth, clearly excited for a taste. He quickly gave a few huffs of air, as the snack was hot, before successfully eating it and grinning. "Yum!" Yui looked down at you sadly as he held your arm, a dejected sigh leaving him. "I can't believe we cut class on our very first day of school..." You began to pat the younger on the back to comfort him as Ayato rolled his eyes and glanced over at the two of you, the pick from the Takoyaki still in hand. "Don't sweat the little things. Have some." You only cross your arms and huff as Yui hesitantly reaches down to take one, his eyes widen and you could practically see stars in them as he popped it in his mouth. "Ah, Dae-nii they're so good!" "See?" "Whatever." You only roll your eyes at the two as you began cleaning up the supplies you used, annoyed that you were forced to cook for the bratty redhead. As Ayato was eating the Takoyaki two at a time you glanced over at Yui as you placed the leftover ingredients back into the fridge. "Come on Yui, We have to tidy up and get to our next class." Yui began to put up the seasonings as you started to wash the dishes, an annoyed grunt leaving you as you realized it was only the two of you cleaning up.

"Ayato, help out. I only made this shit because you wanted it." Said male was rocking in his seat, a content smile on his face before he stopped. Hearing silence you sighed as you rinsed out another bowl, Yui moving to put the dry utensils back into the cabinet. You flinch slightly when the water splashes on you as you rinse a spoon and it only boosted your annoyance with the redhead. "Fucking hell. Come on, Ayato-ah!" Your sentence was cut off as you turned around only to be met with the redhead staring down at you, his hands idly on his hips, which honestly startled you. You move away from him, your golden eyes narrowing as you move back slowly, though he was quick to follow. "Why are you running?" As you were going to take another step back a soft 'umf' left you as your back pressed into a wall. "Hey, back up dipshit, I made you food. All you have to do is help straighten up this mess." He only smirked as he came closer, his gaze becoming hooded as he stared down at you. "I've been holding it in since yesterday." You quickly glance around to see where Yui was, only to dejectedly realize he went to put the dirty towels and rags into the wash. You turn back to Ayato with a glare, the stare intensifying as he gripped your shoulders.

"Oi Gaki, Let me drink from you." You put your hand up and began to push his face away, a low growl bubbling up from the back of your throat as he gripped your jaw. "Stop it you ass!" He forcefully turned your head to the side, his grip on your jaw almost bruising as he pinned your legs to the wall with his own. "H-Hey, let me go!" He only gave a soft chuckle as he peered down at your exposed throat, his pink tongue coming out once again to dart across his lips as if they were suddenly dry. "You know, your skin looks deliciously empty without any marks." He chuckled as he leaned closer, finding your attempts to wiggle free cute. "Yours Truly is going to take every last one of your first experiences." Your hand pushing against his face slid up to his hair and gripped it tightly, though your attempts to shove him back were futile as he came in close, forcing you to bare your neck for him. Before you could retaliate you felt the brief swipe of a tongue before a stabbing feeling resonated through your being as you felt his fangs sink into your neck. An almost whiny gasp left you as your eyes squeezed closed, the hand that wasn't gripping his hair tightly clutching onto the front of his uniform as he pulled you closer. A low pleased moan escaped Ayato as he sucked harder and you could feel your body begin to heat up. As he drank from you you felt the familiar tingle of pleasure thrum through your veins, and your body shook as you began to feel weak in the knees. As Ayato pulled back you were panting slightly, feeling almost dizzy as you stared in a daze. "This is good." His eyes were wide as he stared down at your exposed neck, seemingly in a daze of his own as he licked the excess blood off his lips. "What is this... It's sweeter than anything I've ever tasted. It's so rich..." His smile grew and the predatory grin almost seemed deranged as you weakly tried to push him away, feeling lethargic from having your blood drank.

"I like you." He sank his fangs back into your neck, causing another low whine to escape you as you shoved at his head. "F-Fuck off..! Let me go!" You mustered enough strength to shove him off and you could feel his fangs rip out of your neck, the blood dripping from his mouth and you quickly pressed your hand against your throat as you felt droplets trickle down your neck. You grit your teeth as you felt an ache run through your body, your neck burning as if his fangs were still there. "Idiot. Surely you would have known it would hurt more if you moved like that." His smirk was cocky and it was clear he was amused by your reaction. You begin to move away from the wall, his eyes locked onto your form. "That blush and the look of pain on your face, it really does it for me." He wipes the excess blood from his mouth with the side of his hand before going to reach out for you. "Leave me alone you overgrown child!" "Like hell I will." Before you could slip away, he snatched you back by your collar and sank his fangs into the crook of your neck, causing a shocked cry to leave you. He had you pinned down on the bench in front of the windowsill, his grip tight on your wrists as he wedged himself between your legs that were frantically kicking at him.

"You are such a disgrace." Your eyes snapped open and you were met with Reiji standing by the entrance of the culinary room, his arms crossed as he stared down at the two of you. You could feel Ayato retract his fangs before giving a quiet sigh against your neck and giving it one last lick before sitting up with a glare. "I never dreamed you would do this at school." "Damn it, Reiji." He glared at the older from the corner of his eye, still pinning you down as you blinked slowly, still in a slight daze from having your blood drained so quickly. "I was just getting to the best part." Reiji's expression didn't change as he stared at Ayato, not even bothering to glance at Yui as he entered the classroom, gasping the moment he saw your lethargic state. "Dae-nii!?" He quickly ran over to you while panicking, not completely sure how to get the taller male off of you. Reiji only adjusted his glasses before recrossing his arms, seemingly done with the entire situation, though his nose did a twitch at the sweet scent lingering in the air. "Be responsible and make sure he gets home." At this Ayato fully stood up and Yui took this as his chance to look over you, his hands worriedly grabbing your face to look over you, tears spouting in his eyes when he saw the two fang marks blemishing your once smooth skin. You hum softly when you see that Yui was indeed okay before your eyes fell shut causing Yui to panic even more. "He's fine, he just lost a bit of blood is all." As Ayato scoffed Reiji only turned away and walked out the room, his gloved hand coming up to hit the light skitch as he exited.

You shifted on the firm, but comfortable surface you laid on, your eyes squeezing together tightly before you finally managed to open them. Your vision was momentarily bleary as you stared up at the dark Prismarine ceiling. "Hey there, you awake?" You flinch slightly at this before sitting up only to be met with Ayato sitting with his back to you, though he did turn his head to look back at you. You narrowed your eyes as you sat up fully and slid back on the sofa, your fist clenching as you got ready to fight the redhead off. "If you come any closer I will beat your ass." Ayato only looked down at you with slight annoyance, clearly unamused by your behavior. "You still haven't gotten it through that thick skull of yours. You got up ready to bolt just as he snatched you up, a quiet grunt leaving him as you fought in his arms before he forced you still with a tight grip on your plush thigh as he positioned you so you could be carried bridal style. You glare at him as you squirm, but he only continued to walk. You glanced over, curious to see where he was taking you, only to feel like ice was injected into your veins as you saw the large pool just ahead of you. You immediately stiffened, your hands gripping his shirt as you stared in terror at the body of water in front of you. "You are at the mercy of Yours Truly. Stop quibbling over every little thing I do!" With his last word, he flung you into the water, a scream of pure terror leaving you just before you plunged into the icy abyss. "Now, tell me that I'm the best. Tell me that I'm better than anyone else, and that you belong to me." He stared down at your sinking figure, waiting for you to resurface.

You on the other hand were panicking, with vivid flashbacks of the nuns and priests forcing you into the baptism pool.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ஜ ⸸༒︎ ⸸ஜ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

You sobbed as your eight-year-old body was dragged down the halls, kicking and screaming for your father as Sister Nia and Sister Diana carried you away from the warmth of your bed. "Please, I'm sorry! I won't do it again Sisters!" They ignored your pleas and begs for forgiveness. You were so confused, You don't remember doing anything to deserve punishment but you still apologized. Hoping your genuine cries gave them a change of heart. You continued to struggle in their grasp, hoping someone would hear you, only to be silenced by a slap so strong your head snapped to the side. "Silence Demon." Your teary eyes looked up to see Father Alaric glaring down at your small form. "But Father Alaric I-" You were cut off once again by another harsh slap, a pitiful cry leaving your form as you hung limp in the Nuns' grasps. Once he saw you were no longer putting up a fight he began walking to the large pool that sat before the altar, candles burning around the edge that dimly lit the pool. "You shall be cleansed boy. There is an evil spirit inside of you, and it shall be expelled." You were confused by his words, but before you could question it you were being carried into the large pool, the cold water sending shivers up your spine as you clung to the Nuns. Your gold eyes were wide with fear and confusion, tears streaking down your cheeks as you looked around. You could see more of the Sisters standing around the pool, their faces grim as they stared down at your small form. You were roughly snatched away from the two Nuns holding you by Father Alaric. "Daemoku, Today will be the day you are purified. You will no longer taint this church with the evil spirit that lurks within you." Before you could begin to plead with him and tell him you had no evil spirit within you were forced into the cold water. You could feel the shock run through you, your body locking up before you let out a scream of panic, the bubbles gurgling in the water and you quickly began to lose your breath. You thrashed in the grip of the priest as you could hear the muffled sounds of prayers being chanted above you. You continued to thrash until your vision slowly began to fade, weakly you clawed at the man's hands before your body began to go limp. Your lungs burned, tight with constriction as you could feel the water beginning to fill them. As you felt your consciousness slowly slipping, You could just barely see the door swing open and the familiar sight of your father running in before everything went dark.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ஜ ⸸༒︎ ⸸ஜ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

You sobbed desperately as you could almost feel your head being forced underwater as they chanted prayers above you, screaming that you could not be released until the devil inside of you was cleansed away. You desperately began to claw at the invisible hands holding you down, your lungs burning as you tried to force your way up to the surface, but it just felt like you were being dragged back down. You could feel the tips of your fingers surface, and you desperately dragged yourself up through the water, a forceful gasp leaving you as you greedily gulped for air, tears springing from your eyes as you desperately reached for the redhead, your chest heaving as you tried to keep yourself afloat. Your limbs flailed as you sank before forcing yourself to resurface once more. "Ayato! I-I can't swim!" You choked on the water that entered your lungs as you sunk below the surface once again. Ayato stared down at your flailing form, his stare almost blank as he watched your terrified form try to resurface. His eyes widened slightly when a flash of his childhood appeared in his mind, his small hand reaching up desperately for his mother who watched him struggle in the lake, not even attempting to save him.

"Help me!" Ayato flinched, being snapped out of the memory by your voice crying out for him. Your body began to sink, exhausted from trying to keep yourself afloat and the burning feeling in your lungs from holding your breath so long weighing you down. You could feel someone enter the water, but your vision faded as you saw a hand reach for your drowning form. Ayato gripped your wrist, dragging you into his arms and he stared at your limp form before connecting his lips with yours, forcing air into your lungs which slowly brought you back to your senses. As your eyes slowly opened, you blearily gazed at Ayato and he stared back at you before leaning in and kissing your neck, his grip on your waist tight as he kissed up the crook of your neck before sinking his fangs in. You weakly grip the back of his shirt and a pained cry leaves you, forcing some of the air from your lungs, and a small streak of blood travels into the water before slowly dissolving. You could feel yourself becoming weaker in his grasp before he decided to swim back to the surface. A loud gasp leaves you as you heave, water coming from your mouth as you clung to the redhead. You shudder slightly as you slowly catch your breath, your tired form laying almost limp in Ayato's arms as your head lay on his shoulder. As he held you Ayato had a deranged grin on his face as he stared up into nothing, his grip still strong on you. "Your blood is flowing through my body... It totally overwhelms me, I can feel the energy coursing through my veins!" You grit your teeth and weakly push away from him, though the fear of falling back in hits you and you keep your weak grip tight on his shirt. "Please... just leave me alone." He looks at your pitiful state before smirking, amused by the fight you still had. "You're hopeless. I guess that's enough for today." He makes his way further into the shallow end of the pool before standing fully and carrying you out of the water. He sets you down on the edge and let out a shuttered breath, glad to be out of the pool and on land. Your hands were desperately clutching onto your soaked shirt as you tried to calm your still-racing heart, shivering slightly as the cold penetrated your soaked form. You flinch when you feel a towel dropped onto your head and you glance back in confusion, only to see Ayato walking away from you, his hands in his pocket. As you watched him walk away it suddenly dawned on you. He never gave you your phone back.

After a few minutes, you were able to gather the strength to stand and you slowly made your way out of the pool room. As you walked the mansion halls, you stumbled across a maid who thankfully led you back to the room you shared with Yui. As soon as you entered you were dragged into the arms of your brother who cried as he held onto you, a jumbled mess of "I'm glad you're okay" and "I miss you" leaving the younger. You smiled weakly at the younger before walking over to your suitcase to change your clothes, only to see it was fully unpacked. You turned to Yui in confusion and he only gestured to the closet, his gaze still worried as he watched you slowly make your way over to the large walk-in closet.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

Off in the woods stood a man with dark green hair, he seemed to be focused on something before he stiffened and turned to face the direction where the Sakamaki manor resided. His red eyes narrowed as his dark coat billowed in the breeze as he turned and began to make his way towards the home.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

After you were changed into something more comfortable, an oversized hoodie and a pair of sleep shorts, you put on your slippers and followed Yui to wherever he wanted to go. The blond was insistent on heading out so you had no other choice but to follow, not wanting to risk leaving him alone. He stopped in front of a familiar door and glanced around before heading inside, holding onto your hand as he walked further in. You shut the door behind the two of you as Yui began to look around warily. You turned and saw him crouching down near a pile of fallen books, he seemed to be looking for something, and as soon as you came over to help he gasped, raising a small book up with a happy smile. "I found it!" His smile immediately fell as he opened the book though, confusion lacing his features as he began to flip through the pages. "What's the matter Yui?" He looked up at you before turning the book towards you and you were met with blank pages. "Huh?" "It's all gone..." The book fell from his hand as he teared up, the only lead he had to figuring out why father sent him here having vanished into thin air. 

___________

___________

_____________⸸•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•⸸_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 249K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
221K 23.9K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
162K 32.8K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...