『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Thirty Four„

1.3K 61 20
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

"We're going to be doing somewhat of a mission relay." Taeyong stood in front of his (large) gang in the driveway in front of their house. 

"We'll start with the first unit who are gonna go to an amusement park. Jihyo will explain later. They will meet up with members from the second and third unit at Twice's base. 

"Johnny, Taeil, and Yuta are going to go with the second to Jeju." He paused for a moment, letting their reactions ring out through the empty space. Once they were finally done, he continued, "You will be there for a day. 

"Once you get back, you rest for a few hours with Twice. Then, half of the third unit members will stay with Twice to direct the other half who are going to the Ring's main base, which we've finally found. The rest will come back here and we'll prepare for the final assignment.

"All three units consist of Taeil, Johnny, and Yuta. Th first unit is Kun, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Xiaojun, and Chenle. The second unit is Ten, Lucas, Renjun, Haechan, and Jisung. The third unit is Kun, Jungwoo, Hendery, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung."

Three of their cars pulled up into the driveway. Johnny, Yuta, and Taeil were driving each of them. 

Ten, Lucas, Renjun, and Chenle got into the first car with Johnny. Kun, Hendery, and Xiaojun joined Yuta in the second car. Taeil was with Jaehyun, Donghyuck, Jisung, and Jungwoo.

"When are we seeing them again?" Jaemin asked Taeyong.

The leader sighed, "From a few hours up to about a week. For now, we aren't done, yet. Sicheng, Mark, Yangyang, you have guns to prep. Jeno, Jaemin, Doyoung, I'd like you to contact officer Byun and deliver the people n our basement to his department. Shotaro, Sungchan, I'd like to talk to you." He walked away, carrying some kind of briefcase.

"Hooray! I can't wait to deal with Taeil's insane brother." Jaemin rolled his eyes, words flowing out with nothing but sarcasm. 

"Don't worry, I'll have to be there with you." Doyoung patted his back. 

Tae-oh has been aggressive towards both Doyoung and Kun. The two and Taeil had no idea why while the rest of the gang only had sneaking suspicions.

"I can't wait to get verbally abused." Doyoung sighed before walking into the house with the two younger members. 

A few of the people they had taken had been killed, like the person who stabbed Sicheng, while others had been harmed pretty badly. 

Thankfully, they managed to get who was alive to the police station with minimal problems, besides the men who kept screaming at them to let them go. Jaemin had to threaten him with a stapler to get him to shut up.

Mark, Yangyang, and Sicheng, who was still healing, were at the shooting range. They were testing out guns, cleaning them, and just making sure they were working fine. 

The two younger members wouldn't let him use any of the guns. So, he was stuck cleaning residue off of the barrels after Mark and Yangyang made sure that they work fine. 

The ones that didn't work were left for Doyoung, Yuta, and Jungwoo in order for them to see whether they could fix it. 

If it couldn't be fixed, then they would be taken apart for the parts that do work. They murder people, not the environment. 

Shotaro and Sungchan nervously followed Taeyong into the forest behind their house. They walked past the shooting range until they made it into  clearing. 

"What are doing, Hyung?" Sungchan's voice shook. He made the two older members look tiny next to him and yet, here he is, being shy and nervous. 

"You aren't in trouble, don't worry. I just need to find out what your fighting style is." He put down the suit case and opened it. Inside was a handgun, a rifle, and a dagger. 

He picked up the dagger and handed it to Shotaro. He was about to throw it to him but then remembered that he didn't have as much as experience as... Everyone else. 

"With these, you have one of two choices. You either run at someone and stab them, or you throw them. I know that Hyuck likes to throw knives." He turned Shotaro so that he was facing a tree. "Run at the tree, and stab it."

Shotaro looked confused for a moment and when he finally understood his instructions, he ran at the tree and tried to impale it with a dagger.

Sadly, he lacked the confidence and the strength to get even an inch of the blade through the bark. He fell to the ground, the dagger falling next to him in a split second. 

Taeyong looked at the boy and sighed. When Shotaro walked back to where they were, he handed Taeyong the weapon, who then gave it to Sungchan. 

"Your turn," was all he said. 

Sungchan also lacked the confidence to pull it off, but not the strength. He got the blade in half way if not for the fact he didn't follow through. Again, due to the lack of confidence. 

"You two need to keep your head level!" Taeyong shouted at them, almost two hours after they've been outside. "Focus! If you don't, you're gonna get yourselves killed!"

Sungchan was on the ground, on all fours, panting hard. He was covered in dirt, grass, sweat, and probably some tears. Shotaro wasn't much better. He was gasping for air, leaning against a tree. 

"Red," Sungchan wheezed out, hopefully the oldest would understand that that was his safe word and he want to stop. He was too tired to carry on. 

Taeyong, who had been doing nothing but stand around and bark orders at them just like a P.E teacher, shrugged and started walking back through the forest, weapons back in their places in the briefcase he was carrying. 

"That man is something else." Shotaro gave their leader silent glared, cursing him out in his head. He didn't dare insult him, however, in fear of running another 10 laps. 

"You have never looked worse." Mark tutted, allowing the boy to lean on him as he helped guide him to the bathroom.

The younger was too tired to focus on one thing at a time. Sungchan vaguely remembers Mark turning on the hot shower water before throwing some clothes at him and leaving, closing the door behind him. 

Jeno and Jaemin had dragged Shotaro to a completely different floor so he could also shower. The black haired boy was trying his best to soothe him.

Although, I doubt it's very comforting. 

"I know, Taro, I know. I've been through the same thing." Which, he has. Most members, especially the younger members, had also gone through the same, brutal training. 

Some did better than most, like Lucas, while others needed a bit of leeway. Hendery, since he had been so shy and quiet when he first joined, only had to endure a few weeks of Taeyong's training while the others' had gone on for months. 

"Does he ever let up?" Shotaro slumped against the toilet, on the floor of the fourth floor bathroom. Jeno had split up with them momentarily to get the youngest a set of clothes. 

Jaemin sighed and gave him a look of pity. "I'm sorry, but no. You're gonna go through this for about another month or two."

Shotaro groaned knowing it wouldn't be easy. 

Taeyong was an eccentric man with, perhaps, a few questionable methods. He liked doing things with ten times the effort needed. In short, he was a little insane. 

Like most of his gang members, due to his lack of parental figures, he had a hard time with emotions. His own and others alike. 

He knew what he needed or wanted but when it came to others, he was hopeless, they all were, but that never stopped him. He just got closer with them. They became less like a gang and more like a family. 

Jaemin left Shotaro to do whatever he needed to in order to feel human again after Jeno dropped off the Japanese's clothes.

«»«»«»«»

The drive to Twice's place was nothing short of a mess. The amount of noise and talking felt illegal to Yuta. 

He regretted offering his position in these missions instead of staying home to take care of Sicheng. Heck, he didn't know why both Kun and Taeil were needed. 

He stumbled through the girls' front door and almost took a nap on the floor. Johnny, who had arrived just moments before, scooped him up and dropped him on the couch. 

Yuta heard someone giggle, probably one of the girls. Although, he was pretty sure he heard Jungwoo laughing as well. 

While Jihyo was busy fussing over her little brother, Nayeon, the eldest member of Twice, showed them to the guest rooms. 

It took about an hour for them to settle in and now, the first unit is on their way to the amusement park. Half of them, that is. 

One half is going to the amusement park while the rest are back at Twice's base, helping to coordinate the mission. 

"So, the amusement park works as some kind of second base for the Ring." Another member's voice, Jeongyeon, cracked through their earpieces.  "It's abandoned and pretty creepy."

"It's also huge. This place houses most, if not all, of the people who work for the Ring." Yuta recited to them. He, Jungwoo, and Chenle stayed behind. Mostly to keep the mission straight but also to make sure the other members don't destroy the house, which they are fully capable of doing. 

"Kun and Taeil are with you incase you get hurt; there are a lot of people, so it's very likely. Xiaojun will be interrogating the people you catch. The police will be joining you in about two hours, so get your shit ready by then," he continued.

"The housing for the workers isn't going to be in plain sight, so expect to use your brains, for once." He whispered out the last part of his sentence but they still heard him. 

"I will kill him one day," Kun grumbled, making Taeil laugh. 

They entered the abandoned amusement park, searching for where someone could hold a bunch of people. As usual, the answer did not come to them easily. 

It had already searched for half an hour before Jaehyun had even found someone. 

"What's inside the rollercoaster?" He asked through his mask. 

Jungwoo was speaking to him and his teammate, Xiaojun, and directing them through the park. 

"It should be either empty or full of broken props or used for, like, storage." This was Jungwoo's first time being behind a computer on one of these missions. 

Besides being really good at figuring out whether someone was lying or not, he was also the gang's bomb tech. He loved building bombs and things along those lines. 

Basically, he was the most destructive person in their gang and he was also incredibly good with devices. 

Jaehyun and Xiaojun had their guns at the ready, Xiaojun a regular hand gun, and Jaehyun, a rifle. 

They slowly headed in the direction of the rundown rollercoaster. Inside, there was a bunch of huge mattresses. Sleeping on a mattress were three guys. 

Before the guys could react, Jaehyun and Xiaojun lunged at them and zip-tied their hands behind their backs. 

Xiaojun forced one of them on the ground, his knee pressing in between his shoulder blades, making sure that he stayed on the ground. 

He leaned in close to his ear and hissed out, "Where the fuck are the rest of your friends?"

He gave in pretty quickly after Xiaojun brought him into a headlock, telling him that the rest of the beds and living areas were spread around the park. 

Xiaojun and Jaehyun brought the three guys to their cars at the entrance. They decided to stay with them to make sure they didn't get away while the relayed the information to the other teams through Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo? Could you please tell the other teams that the rest of the living areas should be around the carousel, the Ferris wheel, and in the catacombs."

"There're catacombs?"

"Yes, now go." Jaehyun sighed as he heard Jungwoo curse. Specifically at him. 

Taeil ended up being paired with Johnny after insisting on being with him. Of course, the younger knew about his crush on Kun and Doyoung and came to the conclusion that that was probably the reason as to why he ended up with him and not Kun. 

"Where are we going?" He asked Johnny. 

"We're checking out the Ferris wheel while Kun checks out the carousel before we meet up to check out the catacombs."

"Where's the Ferris wheel?"

"Go straight, then left, then straight again." Chenle answered.

"I don't know how to tell you this," Taeil chuckled softly, "but no one here is straight."

Chenle's loud laugh rang out in their ears. "I'm glad you finally came out of the closet but start walking because the police will be here in a hour and a half."

Laughing at how dramatic he is, Johnny and Taeil followed his directions and they eventually managed to get to the Ferris wheel. 

"Where would they be-" Johnny's sentence was cut off by a gun shot. 

He felt a pain in his left arm and instinctually gripped it. He felt warm blood seep through his fingers and looked up to see a gun pointed at him from the inside of thea Ferris wheel's gondola. 

Taeil ran to the controls and asked Chenle how they worked. While he was busy with that, Johnny was working on getting close enough to the man who shot him to arrest him. 

He pried the door open, which looked absolutely terrifying, and threw him onto the ground. He kicked the gun away and zip-tied his hands. 

Once Taeil understood the controls, he moved the Ferris wheel while Johnny broke into the gondolas and arrested the men inside. 

After they finished, they brought them to the entrance where Jaehyun and Xiaojun were. In total, they had arrested 22 people.

While they were doing that, Kun had to check around the carousel alone. He gripped his gun tightly as he complained to himself. 

"I'm not built for the field. I'm a fucking nurse! Why am I doing this alone?!" If the inhabitants of this park didn't know he was here before, they definitely do now. 

He looked around the carousel, finding nothing but a bunch of run down horses that were starting to turn black due to the dust. 

He was breathing hard into his mask when he felt a sudden rush of fear. He shuddered when he realized he was being watched, he just didn't know from where. 

"I am so gonna die on this mission." He sighed and silently prayed to the Lord before walking away from the carousel to the stalls around it.

A sudden force made him stop in his tracks when he heard creaking. He mentally stabbed himself for turning around. His eyes landed on the carousel that was moving ever so slowly with slow music in the background. 

A laugh from behind him startled him out of his trance. He whipped around to see four men holding guns as lethal as his own. 

"Poor thing, he looked so scared, didn't he?" The first guy laughed. 

Kun gritted his teeth, staring them down. He felt small and intimidated. He wished someone had gone with him, especially since he doesn't have a lot of filed experience. 

"Kun, are you okay?" Yuta's voice coming out of nowhere caused him to jump again, making the four men laugh harder. 

"What a baby! Poor guy, even a subtle breeze will scare him- ah!" He screamed in pain when a bullet pierced his flesh. 

"Yes, Hyung, I'm okay." Kun was breathing hard, his gun still pointed at the first guy. 

"Alright, the others are on their way."

"Tell them to hurry the fuck up." He barely even finished his conversation when he was also shot, this time in the shoulder. 

"It's rude to shoot someone while they're talking." A second man spoke. 

He'd never felt pain like this. Now, he knew how his patients felt. It was absolutely excruciating and couldn't focus on anything else besides the pain. 

Someone's calling his name, he realizes hazily. His head is spinning and he slowly registers the fact that someone's carrying him. After that, he blacks out. 

«»«»«»«»

D A N C I N G  I N  R A I N

#################################

2.7k words

I'm sorry this is late... It was supposed to come out yesterday (Wednesday cause it's Friday for me now) but I fell asleep.

I'm also stupid and a half. Two days ago, I was laughing at something in the bathroom, I bent over and banged my head on the sink, and now it's bruised. Then, a fly landed on my chin and my first INSTINCT (👀👀) was too hit it but I missed entirely and slapped myself... Very harshly.

Also, ignore what I said about instinct. It's just the title of a book I have in my drafts.

Kick back was amazing and I finally got Lucy back in Spotify so go listen to their latest album, Inside, because it's majestic.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
12.3.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 25
"Than lend me your body" Taeyong said "Are you saying that... you want to fuck me?" Y/n asked "Well if you put it in that words than yes" Taeyong rep...
12.9K 624 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
29.7K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
5.6K 222 31
➪.𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 ➛ They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...