Protecting you all-harem x re...

By Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... More

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapterโค๏ธ
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

The request-chapter 5

3K 111 36
By Sunrise_Moondown

Previously:
"I only threw him out tamayo-sama, I wasn't hitting him" yushiro said with a proud look.

"Don't do either of those things" tamayo said scolding him.

Present time: Tanjiro and y/n pov

"No matter what kind of sickness it is... There will always be tr arent methods and medicine for it." Tamayo said.

"However.... at my current stage, I can't turn a demon into a human." She added.

"........." tanjiro said nothing. "But I will do my best to research and develop a method of treatment." Tamayo said as tanjiro had another hope inside of him.

"To make the medicine for treatments, there is a need to investigate a large amount of demon blood. I have two things I need to ask of you" she said with a serious look.

"First, I want to investigate your sister's blood. Second, do your best to gather as much blood from demons with kibutsuji's blood coursing through their veins" she said.

As she said that she gained an worried look from tanjiro and y/n.

"Nezuko's currently at a very rare and very precarious stage of devlopment. This change probablu occurred during those two years that she has been asleep, which you told me about." She said explaining.

"Normally if a demon hasn't eaten the flesh and blood of a human or beast for such a long time, there is no doubt that it would go berserk..." she added.

"This is the first time I've heard about this. So your saying that even a blood or flesh of an animal would affect them?" Y/n asked.

"Indeed,any type of blood and flesh could affect a man eating demon" she said answering her question.

While they were talking,yushiro was admiring tamayo's beauty silently...... or so he thought. Y/n was actually hearing his thought.

(Timeskip brought to you by author getting lazy- 😅)

"Are you willing to accept my request?" Tamayo asked.

"...If there is no other option for me to take then I will go do it. I'd tamayo-san is able to investigate a large amount of demon blood to create and manufacture a medicine then... not just the life of nezuko...... the lives of even more people will be saved,right?" Tanjiro asked having a genuinely goodness in his eyes.

Tamayo was a little shock but "....yes" she answered.

"Ummm if it helps, you can examine my blood too. A blood of a true demon is really rare so it might help" y/n said raising her hand.

"Yes! It will be helpful!" Tamayo said full of happiness inside her.

You smiled at her and then she proceed to take yours and nezuko's blood.

Suddenly y/n stood up and grabbed tanjiro,nezuko,tamayo and yushiro in a flash and creating a barrier surrounding them as two balls came in and started to bounce around.

"Well this took a long time to find,But it's worth it cuz i we can kill them now" a demon said catching the two balls with her hands.

"You're right. The blood demon arts that was used here was strong." Another demon with eyes in his hands said.

"Well too bad for you I didn't used blood demon arts." A voice said as they walked out of the dusts.

Revealing y/n,she immideatly took her sword out and took battle and defence stance.

"What?! Who are you?! I did not see you inside!" The guy with eyes on hands said surprise.

"Doesn't matter she's just a little human girl." The girl with temari said.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n asked as she showed them her fangs and demon form.

"Oh now I know why I didn't saw you. You used blood demon arts to erased your presence." The boy said.

"How many times do I have to say I don't use blood demon arts idiot. It's skill!" Y/n said annoyed as the girl with temari threw the balls at her.

"Oop looks like im gonna fight." Y/n said as she dodge the balls bit they were moving at a strange way.

'What is This? They are moving at a strange way! Is there something I can't see?' Y/n thought as she tried to dodge the balls. (Key word: tried)

Suddenly a ball bent and went to y/n with out hitting the floor. It almost blown her head off but luckily she covered her self with her strong wings in a nick of time.

Then tanjiro joined the fight. "We're joining too!" He said taking his sword out. "I'm just joining to protect tamayo-sama so don't get any ideas!" Yushiro said as he took fighting stance.

"Hey that's him right? The boy with hanafuda earrings!" The girl whispered to the demon boy.

"Yea" the boy replied. "So how are we gonna kill him? There are two demons with him." The girl asked.

"We can do this! We received so much blood from the great one!" The boy replied." You're right" the girl replied.

"Hey! Don't ignore us shitheads!" Y/n yelled.

"Shut up we were just planning on how to kill you all!" The girl said as she laughed and threw the balls at the three.

They started to dodge the balls. "Avoid the arrows you two!" Yushiro yelled.

'Huh? Arrows? Where? There's arrows?' This were the questions that danced around tanjiro and y/n's head.

"Good grief! Here i'll lend you my sight!" Yushiro said as he pulled two papers and aligned them on his eyes then he started to use his blood demon arts.

Yushiro then threw the papers on your foreheads. Suddenly you started to see arrows.

'Ohh so the arrows were leading the balls!' The both of you thought.

"Thank you yushiro-san!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yea it really helped!" Y/n said.

"This is fun!" The girl demon said as she took off her top and grew more hands. She now has six hands.

Then she started to bounce the temari balls on the ground as they multiplied.

"I will allow you three the glorious death of dying by the hands of the twelve kizuki!" The girl said.

"Kizuki? What are they? Bunch of weaklings?" Y/n asked laughing.

"No y/n-san they are kibutsuji's personal servants!" Tamayo shouted earning a grin from y/n.

"If your muzan's personal servants then you two are strong right?" Y/n asked pointing her sword at the demons.

"Well yes ofc" the girl said with a look full of pride.

"Now let's play until the night ends! Until your life ends!" The girls said as she threw the balls at the three.

{Nezuko! Yushiro! You attack the man at the tree!} Y/n said on the telepathy.

While nezuko immediately understand, {W-what the?!} Yushiro was shocked that he heard y/n voice inside his head.

{It's telepathy now go!} Y/n said as yushiro quickly activated his demon blood arts and attack the man at the tree.

Just then when nezuko and yushiro attacked the man, the arrows disappeared giving tanjiro a chance to cut the balls and the woman's hands.

"Just making sure, these two are muzan's close subordinated right tamayo-san?" Y/n asked again.

"I'm afraid so" tamayo said.

"Then it's time to hunt for blood!" Y/n said as she strike the demon but she dodged.

"Tch" y/n said annoyed.

"Don't kick so much! It's getting my kimono dirty!"The male demon said as his eyes on the hand closed and an arrow suddenly appeared on nezuko and she flew causing her to knocked down tanjiro and y/n.

Then the female demon threw the balls at the three but they managed to dodge it.

{Lets switch jobs! Tanjiro and y/n-san will get rid of the male one first, me and nezuko will handles the hand-balls} yushiro said thru telepathy.

{Sounds good! Let's go tanjiro!} Y/n said thru telepathy as she dragged tanjiro to the male one.

"Becareful nazuko" y/n said before she dragged tanjiro away.

The both of them(tanjiro and y/n) swing their sword to the male one.

"What a dirty little child's. Don't come near me!" The demon said raising his arm and the eye on his palm closed.

Then there were arrows at their feet dragging the two of them.

As they were dragged They hitted trees and walls.

Y/n Then used her fire to burn the arrows on her.
(Note: no u did not used your breathing style)

She then went over to tanjiro and used her wing to flew dragging tanjiro on the sky then she burned the arrows on tanjiro.

They went backed to the ground fully aware of the enemy's attack.

The male demon then used his attack again but this time y/n and tanjiro were prepared.

At first they will let themselves to get dragged but if they will hit anything tanjiro would use his breathing technique to lessen the impact.

As for y/n she would use her flames if she was gonna hit the ground and she would cut down the wall or trees if she was gonna hit them.

"Susamaru, isn't that person over there the "escapee"tamayo? This is a nice welcoming present for us." The male demon said.

"Is that so." Susamaru said.

As nezuko attempted to kick the ball tamayo shouted,"you mustn't kick it!!"

Just then nezuko's foot was cut off and she fell off the ground.

"Nezuko turn around!" Tanjiro shouted.

{Chill I got this} y/n said to him as tanjiro was confused.

{Tamayo I'm gonna teleport you to nezuko's side take her and I'll teleport you back to where you were. Pls take care of her.} Y/n said instructing tamayo as she nodded.

Then tamayo was teleported to nezuko's side as susamaru and yushiro was shocked including tanjiro.

The tamayo disappeared and went back to where she originally was.

The male demon was attempted to pull tamayo to him using his arrows but i didn't worked.

The male demon was shocked that he saw a dome surrounding tamayo and nezuko.

"Did you think I would let you have her? As long as she's inside that dome your attack won't work." Y/n said grinning.

Tamayo then started to examine nezuko.

'Can't stop the bleeding! She recovering too slow!' Tamayo thought then she pulled out a syringe.

"This medicine will immediately heal your lower leg."tamayo said as she injected the medicine to nezuko.

Tanjiro and y/n was now dodging the arrows and then an arrow wrapped itself to their arm.

Tanjiro ran up to a tree and flip many times to take the arrow off, y/n just jumped high and performed a many backflip on midair. (Goddamnit- it keeps auto correct the backflip to bavkflip)

Then tanjiro used the breath of the water : twisting current cyclone to drag the arrows on a cyclone.

Then y/n sneak up behind the man and used her hell flame breathing: sixth form - slashing black flame as her attack collided with tanjiro's attack, breath of the water: second form - modified water wheel.

The both of them slashed the demon's head.

"Gah! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! All I had to do was bring your head back and the great one would recognize my abilities!" The male demon yelled as he cursed.

"I won't forgive you! I will just perish along with you!" The male demon said as countless of arrows was on tanjiro and y/n's body.

Y/n quickly burned the arrows as she went to tanjiro quickly and burned the arrows out before he was dragged.

"AHGG DAMN IT! DAM-" The demon wasn't able to finish on what he was saying because he perished.

Y/n quickly went to tanjiro,"are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea but can you assist nezuko and yushiro for me?" Tanjiro asked as y/n nodded.

Y/n Then let tanjiro rest under a tree the she went to yushiro and nezuko.

She then got there only to find nezuko kicking the ball back,protecting yushiro.

'Guess nezuko really is strong' y/n thought while smiling.

She then transfer some of her strength to nezuko,more like lentting her strength.

Susamaru was angry that nezuko was able to kick the ball back.

Then she let the ball fall down then she kicked it towards nezuko but nezuko kicked it back.

The two of them then have a kicking battle. Susamaru put alot of force on her last kick but nezuko kicked it back making susamaru dodge it because if her head were to hit the ball,her head will get blown off.

"Tamayo-sama this is...." yushiro said as he sweatdroped

"The medicine I used was only a recovery medicine specially made for demons... IT doesn't have strengthening effects on it." Tamayo said.

"Well thats because I lent her some of my strength." Y/n said walking to them.

"What do you mean?" Tamayo and yushiro asked.

"I have this ability to lend my strength to other people" y/n said explaining.

"But I only did it to strengthen her defence and gaurd up, what nezuko's using now is her own strength" y/n added as the two were shocked.

*sigh "it's time for me to end this" y/n said as she took her sword and used her hell flame breathing technique: second form-hells gate.

As she performed her breathing technique, she slashed her blades at different angles last swing forming a door of hell as she slashed the demon's head off.

"Y/n-san This person wasn't one of the twelve kizuki. If she was one of them, a number would have been carved one her eyeballs. As you can see, she doesn't have it." Tamayo said picking up the head and turning it to her.

"Tamayo-san I stopped her from being perished using my flames. You should take the head and examine it. I heard them said that they just received blood from muzan. Perhaps you can still get the blood." Y/n said.

"That's true but isn't it dangerous? She may wake up and regenerate her limbs." Tamayo said looking at y/n with a worried look.

"No. The form I used earlier has an illusion in it and i made it infinite so she won't wake up." Y/n said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Well then if you say so we'll take it." Tamayo said smiling at y/n.

"Btw where's tanjiro-san?" Tamayo asked.

"Tanjiro is there resting, oh and you might wanna go now sunrise will come soon" y/n said as the two nodded and taking nezuko with them.

Y/n Then went to tanjiro and wake him up.

"Tanjiro.... Tanjiro....... Tanjiro! Wake up the fight is over....." y/n said shaking the boy to wake up.

"Huh? Oh ok" tanjiro said rubbing his eyes while standing up.

Then the two of them went to the wrecked house.

"Tamayo-san?" Tanjiro called out.

"Over here tanjiro-san!" A voice said on the other side of the door.

The two of them walked to the door and entered it. It was a basement.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said as nezuko ran up to the two and hugged them.

Then nezuko pulled away and started walk-run to tamayo and yushiro.

Then nezuko hugged tamayo and patted yushiro's head.

"Nezuko has been in this state ever since things ended." Tamayo said seems like she's worried a little.

"It's alright... it's ok. She probably thinks the two of you are people who knows from our old home." Tanjiro said reassuring the woman.

"But the suggestion placed upon nezuko-san...... wasn't it to treat humans as family? We are demons." Tamayo said.

While they were talking yushiro was trying to get nezuko to stop patting his head.

"It's because nezuko decided to treat you  as humans...... that she is willing to protect you. I..... Even though I hate the fact that nezuko was given a suggestion to her behavior against her will.... it seems that she retails her own will,so I'm grateful for that" Tanjiro said explaining.

As tanjiro was finish talking tamayo was staring to tear up.

And tanjiro panicked....

"Ahhhh!!!! I'm sorry Nezuko! Nezuko! Let go of her! Let go of her,you're being really disrespectful!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

But tamayo just hugged nezuko back, "Thank you nezuko-san. Thank you." She said burrying her face on to nezuko's neck.

As they were finished,yushiro had flashbacks before tamayo turned him into a demon.

"We will leave this place. This place is too close to kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly, we will be in grave danger." Tamayo said with a worried look on her face.

Tanjiro-san, Are you willing to leave nezuko-san here with us?" Tamayo asked with a serious look.

"Even tho we can't say we're certain to keep her away from danger, it's still safe than bringing her to the battle field." She added.

' That is true but......' as tanjiro was in deep thought nezuko and y/n held his hand.

"Thank you for your offer but we will continue down this path of ours. We will not be parted." Tanjiro said bowing.

"Plus yushiro doesn't like the idea." Y/n said smirking.

"Wh-what how did you-" yushiro said as he was shocked.

"You were thinking so loud. If your gonna think then keep your mind close. I can hear your thoughts easily if your mind is open." Y/n said to him as yushiro blushed and looked away.

"Btw tamayo-san" y/n asked trailing off. "Hmmm?" The woman asked as she hummed.

"Do you.........want to become a true demon?....." y/n asked as yushiro and tamayo was shocked.

"Ofc I won't let you do what muzan did to you. What I need is the informations and the medicines you create. And ofc i'll give you your freedom,along with yushiro." Y/n said offering them the conditions.

"Ummmm we'll take the offer." Tamayo said as y/n cutted herself to give them blood.

"Pls be reminded that when you drink my blood you will a experience a great but short pain on your head but that just mean your horn are growing." Y/n said as the two nodded and drank her blood.

A few minutes later the two of them touched there head in great pain. Tamayo was supporting her self on the wall while yushiro was on the ground.

Suddenly the pain stopped. Tamayo and yushiro looked at each other only to find a horns and tails on their bodies.

Tamayo grew only horns and tails while yushiro has a horns and tails with wings.

"Huh seems like yushiro is the only one that has wings" y/n said examining them for defaults.

"Eh?! Is that a bad thing?" Tamayo asked slightly panicking.

"Ahahaha no no its common for true demons to have a missing wings but its fine nothing happens to you both." Y/n said as she finished examining them.

"Well then we must go now. Your abilities are now called skills and if you train them you can get new ones." Y/n said as she walked back to tanjiro and nezuko.

"Thank you for your blessing princess" tamayo said bowing down as yushiro did too.

"Your welcome" y/n said smiling brightly.

(A/n: sorry for not posting another chapter. I got carried away on my weekend😅)

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:
Yushiro was amazed on how you ended susamaru in single strike and manage to stop her from being perished.

When y/n made tamayo and yushiro true demons,she also told them that can walk under the sun now so they're extremely happy cause they have not seen the sun in a long time.

Total of 3315 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 869 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
6.8K 159 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
148K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
14.5K 541 16
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...