Cody's Sister

By roxy_rideforeverfree

Cody was out on patrol after the battle of Christophis and came across an injured women and a small 3 year ol... More

The Baby
The Parasites
Caught
Lies
How are we gonna handle this?
The plan
Captured
Friends
Training
Discussion of the girl & War
Hello.

The force?!

442 12 3
By roxy_rideforeverfree

Okay people since I said Iris is in a way like a clone= accelerated growth. that means my math and the childs age will be different and strange so kindly bear with me. From research it says clone troopers age twice as fast so in a year the clone would grow by 2 years. This is the only sustainable fact I could find and I'm going to stick with it so please do not be rude or mean. This is just my opinion if anyone has a solid fact saying that its off message me and ill see how I can change it.

Almost a year later

Boils POV

  The air was stale as I ran around the ship hovering over Coruscant. I had looked away for what seemed to be 5 inkling seconds! 5 stupid seconds and Iris had managed to slip away from me! I had been filling out a report on my holo pad while she was playing with my helmet. I looked away for 5 seconds to finish the report and she was gone. 

I had gone crazy looking around for her and that's when I saw the broken vent door on the ground. 'Of course, we had broken it a week prior from a wrestling match and nobody had bothered to fix it. so of course the little weasel decides to climb into it!' I thought peering into the vent. I could just barely see their little feet turning to the left of the ventilation  shaft. 

I bolted out of the room. I was to small for that one but I knew the direction that it went. It went right to the cafeteria and right now. It was meal time. I crashed by brothers without even thinking and earned a couple foul names and some mean looks but I didn't care. Judging by Iris speed and ability to maneuvere those vents she should almost be in the cafeteria. I had to hurry and then thats when shit went down. 

I hit the button opening the cafeteria door and slammed right into the general. General Obi-wan Kenobi. Our leader and a member of the jedi council. I stiffened when I saw him and bowed. "MORNING GENERAL! SORRY", shit.. that was to loud. I looked up at him and saw some clones glancing at me and some even laughing. Probably thinking about how I was causing another scene.

"It's alright boils. are you alright you seem in a hurry. Were always serving meals you know that.", Kenobi said rubbing my shoulder lightly. I nodded slowly trying to catch my breath and began to scan the room looking for the vent and a sign of iris. "Y-yeah sorry General i- i was just really really hungry hehe. You know me", I said forcing a half smile and rubbing my own head.

Kenobi nodded and walked away before stopping in his tracks. I barely noticed because I saw Iris in a vent right next to fucking Rex and his group. I quickly walked across the room walking by Waxer and longshot. They both looked at me.

"Everything good Boil? You seem off.", Waxer said and in response I tapped the table twice. "iris." was all I said. They would know the rest. Tapping something twice and saying her name means she's in danger of being seen. They both shot up behind me and followed right behind me. I pointed towards the vent behind my back. Waxer immediately walked over to it slowly and leaned against it using his legs to block sight of the vent some. 

Rex immediately looked up from his food looking at Waxer. "Wax? Ya good.", he said setting his fork down. "He's fine commander rex." I said letting out a soft laugh and sat down across from him. "SOooooo how ya beennnnnn.", I said forcing a smile.

Rex looked at me skeptically and I knew he was already suspicious.

"good. Just enjoying my meal that a crime", a sharp laugh echoed behind it.

"Nope. Not at all man! I just wanted to chat with ya. We haven't talked." Longshot said sitting next to me setting his plate down infront of him. 'Good job long. keep his eyes off wax.' I thought. We talked with Rex for what felt like agonizing hours. He still hadn't put all of his attention of us so wax couldn't get to iris. I didn't even if she was still there. 'Dam it... Cant believe i gotta use this card'. I let out a soft groan.

"You good?"

"yeah... sorry about this"

"Sorry about wh", Rex's question was cut off as I grabbed a handfull of his food and threw it into a nearby trooper. Rex's eyes became narrow slits as the trooper turned around. "WHo threw that!". I immediately pointed at Rex with Longshot. The troopers eyes narrowed seeing rex's plate. 

"Alrught then." The trooper picked up a bowl of soup and threw it into rex's face. I laughed seeing it slowly fall off his head. 

"Really! Your wanna play this", Rex yelled grabbing Longshots mash potatoes and threw them right at me. I ducked down and it hit the poor trooper behind me. Within minuets the entire cafeteria was a warzone of weaponized food. I slid over to waxer who was struggling to pull the grate off. I grabbed hold of it and yanked it off with him. Iris was still right there watching us with a smile on her face. 

"Hey ya little weasel.", Waxer said before picking her up and holding her tightly against his chest using his body to block everyone's sight of iris. She let out a soft giggle, "Waxy! Boi!". I felt my eye twitch. 'I hate that fucking nickname.' 

"hiiiii iris. Shhhhhhh" Waxer hissed out covering her mouth. She tilted her head and nodded slowly. 'Thank god cry's taught her to stay quiet when we covered her mouth'. 

"lets go." I said and whistled for longshot. He immediately stood up getting off a trooper he had been head locking. The trooper collapsed to the floor coughing and flipped Longshot off before tackling another one of his brothers. We started to run out of the cafeteria ducking and dodging troopers while me and longshot used our bodies to help hide Iris. 

We bursted through the door right as Kenobi and Anakin entered. 'Fuck. Just our luck.' I thought. I turned my body crashing straight into both and knocking them back. "SORRY GENERALS!", I yelled back at them as we continued to run down the hall. Both of them looked at us dazed. 

I heard Iris giggle behind me as we continued to run. I turned again and saw Skywalker chasing. "SHit! We got the crazy one on our tails." "GET BAXK HERE U THREE!! You started the food fight and then tried to run eh! You gotta clean it!" He yelled gaining speed and I saw rex right behind Skywalker. "Oh that snitch!", Waxer yelled. 

"Split up! they can only chase 2 of us.", Longshot said. I nodded and we all split up. I ran ahead jumping up and yanking open a vent panel above me. "Cmon wax!", I muttered and Waxer ran straight at me and I got into position to boost him up. He jumped off my shoulder not even bothering to step on my hand and jumped into the vent. I groaned grabbing my shoulder but longshot grabbed my arm and ran shoving me down another hallway. I continued to run and turned back to see Skywalker chasing after me and rex going after Longshot. 'Good the plans working'.

Waxers POV

I was so close to fucking strangling Boils. We were in this mess because that idiot had let Iris out of their sight for one moment! Now here I was crawling through a fucking vent with the kid just blindly giggling in my ear. "You are in so much trouble", I muttered to her giving her a sharp look. She looked back at me confused and I shook my head.

 She was 5. It had been only a year and this kid was 5 but grew twice as fast as a normal human due to the way us clones were engineered and how she was probably made. Probably though just like us troopers she's probably still mentally 3 or maybe 4 in her mind. That's was okay though because weren't gonna rush her as fast as we were rushed. I stopped over a vent panel that looked familiar to me. I slowly pulled it off and waited another few minuets before jumping out. 

I was only a few doors down from my barracks. I sighed with relief and walked down the hall to it. We had managed to avoid iris being seen and returned to our room safe and sound. I pushed open the door and say Cody inside laying on his bed with crys sound asleep on his. It was a wide room with 3 bunks side to side like on a medical frigate but across from it was a table, a gun holder with cleaner and a bathroom. "Wax. Why wasn't iris in the room.", Cody said sitting up and walking over to me quickly taking iris from my arms and shut the door. 

"well you see" and I told him the story. His eyes narrowed and he set iris on the ground putting a disabled smoke grenade infront of her. 'Oh I was in for it.' "Hey hey! Blame Boil! He let her get away. 

"Oh trust me hes gonna get some heat when he gets in here." , he snapped back and began a long speech of how careless I was and that I needed to be more careful because we had promised to protect her and keep her from being caught. I yawned and leaned back and looked at iris and smiled at her seeing her play with the floating grenade. Just a typical day in the ship-

'WAIT THE GRENADE WAS FLOATING?!'. My eyes widened and I grabbed cody putting a hand on his mouth. "shhhhh shhhh" I whispered.

He slapped my hand down and hissed ," I'm not going to hush are you even listening and what r u looking at." I pointed and his eyes followed my hand seeing iris and the floating grenade. She had her hand out with her eyes squinting shut. "Shes force sensitive cody...", I whispered to him.

He nodded back slowly and the door opened suddenly. We both turned fast and saw Longshot and Boils limp in. Longshot had a bruise forming under his cheek and Boils was holding his shoulder probably still in pain from my jump. "And where have you to been." Cody said crossing his arms.

"Oh you know. running away from General skywalker and commander rex.", Long snapped collapsing on his bed as Boil's sat down against the wall. 

"Im guessing you know the story cody", Boil muttered rubbing his own face and looked at us questioningly. I nodded with cody. "but thats not the focus right now look at iris", I said pulling Cody aside and pointed over at iris. Both of their eyes flew open seeing her. She was still floating the ball.

Cody wacked crys leg causing him to start up and look at us. "Da hell man! Im tired!" , he cried out. "Just hush and look at iri!", cody snapped and cry's did grumbling. His eyes widened. He got up and snatched the ball. 

Iris looked at him confused and grabbed up at the ball. "Do that again iri. Take it out of my hand. Dont get up. just take it", crys said looking at her with a look of surprise and disbelief. 

"Why are you asking that crys?", Boil muttered. "to see if its a fluke", I replied. Boils nodded in reply and we all waited watching iris. She just sat there watching crys and the grenade until she slowly raised her hand to crys palm. The ball began to shake back and forth and then slowly lifted off crys palm and floated to iris. Her hand began to shake slowly and about halfway to her the ball flew into the wall. 

Iris dropped her hand and walked over to the ball grabbing it and giggled. All our faces went slack with surprise staring down at iris. 

"she... She's.. She's force sensitive. Holy shit. She's fucking force sensitive. They made a force sensitive clone", Cody yelled running his hand through his hair. Iris was a possible jedi.

Hope you enjoyed this. Also I am extending the clone wars somewhat for the sake of plot. I hope You all enjoyed this have a great night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 14
"We're a team. What can't we face?" Everyone knows what a close bond Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi have - even those who can misuse it. When t...
146K 2.5K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...
3K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
6.1K 160 70
Same heart, same blood ... That is what defines all Clones, that is what SHOULD define all Clones, but not CT-W-0101, CT-W-0102, CT-W-0103 and CT-W-0...