MAD LOVE // VKOOK

By 97_kookphoria

👑 HIGHEST RANKING 👑 #26 in dark love (14/5/2021) #6 in bottomtae (18/9/2021) 21+ DARK ROMANCE "🥀Love i... More

Characters + Prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
NEED HELP
Updates and other stuff
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

2.5K 113 38
By 97_kookphoria

♡♡🥀🦋♡♡
"YOU CAN'T ENJOY SPRING WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT WINTER FEELS LIKE"
♤♤🥀🦋♡♡

⚠️Warning: this chapter contains some scenes and words which can trigger a few readers. If you feel uncomfortable then please skip that part.⚠️

Loud wails left the young boy's lips. His beautiful honey like eyes red and puffy due to heristically crying for over hours.

The pain he felt was unreal and unbearable. It's funny how just one moment you will be laughing and cherishing your life and just the next you cry like there's no tomorrow.
This is what the life is.

The young was too young to feel such pain but was too old to bear it.

No amount of consolidation was working. Everyone around the house tried their best so that their young master could stop crying but nothing worked.

After all how can the blond Male could stop pouring his heart out when he lost his husband and the fact which kept piercing his heart was he lost his husband the love of his life on their wedding anniversary.

Jimin: Taebear please open the door please my baby let me come in. Please don't shut us out Taehyungie please open the door

His bestfriend kept repeating these words but all in vain.
Just a few hours ago the whole Kim's palace was filled with giggles, laughter, happiness and now the only thing which could be heard around the whole palace was the loud wails coming from their young master's room.

An eerie silence engulfed the whole palace all the decorations was now just useless because the person for whom all of this was done was longer with them. The Kim's palace was looking no less than heaven, each and every corner was decorated with red roses as it depicts love.

The palace being situated on top a hill gave a breath taking view of the heavenly city of Sicily Italy. Highly sophisticated people arrived today to witness the one year Anniversary of the young mafia prince and his husband but no one knew that their night was going to turn out like this.

No one could have imagined something like this would happen with their lovely young prince. The boy who only knew to laugh, the boy whose upbringing was done with utmost care and love, the boy who could win every single souls heart with just his cute boxy smile was now a broken doll.

Lond sounds echoing the whole palace as the blond male kept throwing things inside his room destroying it completely. All the maids and his bestfriend was scared for him.

Jimin: Break the door.
He said to one of the Gaurds

Guard 1: But young master said not to dis-- before he could complete Jimin growled at him.

Jimin:do as I say if you don't want me to chop all of your heads

The Gaurds visibly gulped and did as they were told. They succeeded in breaking the door and entering their young master's room but the scene in front of their eyes left them horrified

Their in the middle of the room stood Taehyung with a knife in his hand ready to cut his wrist. His head turned towards them and for a second they felt as if their soul left their bodies.

The boy who stood in front of them was not their young master anymore. The boy was not Jimin's bestfriend anymore he was now just a broken soul. He was looking dead inside his soul was snatched away the moment he got to know his husband died. He died with him.

Jimin: T-taebear look we-we can talk please keep that knife d-down ok. Taebear listen to me you call me your soulmate right, please Taebear.
Jimin said to his bestfriend who was not ready to listen to anything

Taehyung: DON'T COME NEAR ME I WILL END MYSELF, STAY AWAY

Taehyung shouted ferociously. He lost his sanity and it was visible in his eyes. His once honey doe eyes was now glistening with tears. His smile long gone his hairs disheveled nose and cheeks red all over he was looking like a mess. The dress he wore which once was reflecting him as an angel who came down from heaven was now all ruined.

Taehyung: WHY SHOULD I STOP, THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME HERE EVERYTHING IS NOW GONE. MY LIFE ENDED. WHY IT IS ALWAYS ME. WHY ME, EVERY TIME I LOVE SOMEONE THEY LEAVE ME. I'M THE UNLUCKY ONE HERE.

He said with guilt in his eyes. Guilt which was eating him alive, because he was blaming himself for his husband's death.

Jimin: No Taebear you are not. I'm telling you my baby after meeting you I feel I'm the most lucky one to have you by my side please Taebear don't this to yourself, to me. I don't have anyone with me please keep it down. It was not your fault Taehyung, don't blame yourself for something you didn't even do.

He tried his best to convince Taehyung but it won't work as he was not ready to listen to anything or anyone

Taehyung: it's my fault, it is always me. Tell me Jimin for whom should I live huh. My mother died after giving birth to me. Then HE left me. And now my husband. Don't you get it Jimin it's all because of me. Everyone is saying I'm the culprit that I'm cursed as whoever are very close to me or are important to ME FUCKING DIES EVERY TIME. And I'm the ONE WHO ALWAYS GET BLAMED AND CALLED WITH NAMES SUCH AS "A WITCH" OR "THE BOY WHO KILLED IS OWN MOTHER AFTER GETTING BORN" OR "THE BOY WHO KILLED HIS OWN HUSBAND" and what not. I'm a human to Jimin I have feelings too I have a heart too i have emotions too. I feel pain. Why everyone thinks I'm at fault. Can't they see my pain, are they all blind to not see that I'm too suffering. When they have to gossip about me they have all their eyes and ears open but when it comes to see my suffering and pain they all turn to a blind eye.

Taehyung feel on his knees and sobbed. Every single person present in the room had tears in their eyes they can't help but feel sympathy towards the boy being so broken.
If it was in their hands their could have brought his husband back from the dead.

Jimin: Taehyungie tell me one thing from when did you started giving importance to what other people think about. Fuck them all of them they just want the latest topic to gossip. Why are you letting them affect you my baby bear. They don't know you I do we all do. They don't have a life, they know if they talked about themselves no one would listen. They don't you my baby bear they don't know about your pure heart, they don't know how much you suffered all these years, they don't know how pure you are. So just fuck them. Taehyung you need to start for living your own self. Live for yourself. You lived your life all these years for others. To make them happy, to live upto their expectations. You left your dream because your husband told. Till when will you live for others it's your life Taehyung just for once live for yourself and see.

Jimin said slowly coming closer to Taehyung. He sat in front of him and slowly took away the knife from his hand and threw it away. He then gestured one of the maid to give him a glass of water which she did and he kept the brim of the glass in front of Taehyung's lips and the broken boy gulped in one go.

Jimin engulfed Taehyung and slowly patted his head meanwhile the blond make kept weeping for his loss, hiccups left his mouth due to too much crying his eyes swollen and burning.

???: DON'T STOP ME, PARK TAEHYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE COME DOWN THIS MOMENT.

Came a angry voice of a female from downstairs. Her voice filled with venom and hatred.

Taehyung and Jimin hurriedly came down Taehyung almost tripping over the stairs and Jimin jumped every two steps.

There standing in all her glory was standing Bogum's mother and Taehyung's mother-in-law. As soon as her eyes met with Taehyung she walked with rage towards him, her eyes held fury, pain, grief, anger, all these emotions make a human blind. He/She is controlled with these emotions and are not in their senses anymore. And at a time like this it's not good for the young boy.

A tight slap echoed through out the hall as the young boy stood there holding his cheeks, his face turned towards the right due to the impact of the slap. Mrs Park again going to slap his baby soft cheeks when Jimin tightly gripped her hands and jerked it away.

Mrs Park: are you happy now huh. This is the reason I never liked you oh how many times I told my son to not marry you, to stay away from a bad omen like you but NO my ONLY SON never listened to me. ME, ME HIS OWN MOTHER. HE WAS BEWITCHED WITH YOUR BEAUTY. BUT WHO KNEW WHAT A SNAKE, WHAT A WITCH YOU WERE BEHIND YOUR THIS SO CALLED BEAUTY.
of course what can I expect from a boy who was the reason for his own mother's death then when you got adopted you killed your adopted mother too. And now my son. Hiw many more do you want huh. Aren't you satisfied enough. How many more lives you want to destroy further.

Mrs. Park's venom filled words priced the young boy's heart. He was already grieving and now the guilt was rising more.

How funny and ironic that our society always blames the wife for her husband's death. Calling them with names. Tarnishing their image. Treating them like they only killed their husband's. Why do they fail to understand that we can't control someone's life and death, we don't have that power. We are not gods but after all we all need someone to put the blame on.

We can't totally blame Mrs Park here too she was a mother, she lost her son. Then who is here to blame? Simply no one. People need to realize that this is called life there will be ups and downs. We can't always wish for happiness because if we are always happy then we wouldn't know when to be sad or what sadness is.

You can't always enjoy spring, winter will be there. But then again winter soon will go and once again spring will comeback bringing happiness and joy with it. But till then we need to stay strong.

Mrs Park gripped Taehyung's arms and asking him.

Mrs Park: what kind of black magic you did on my son huh. He was totally in your control he even dared to go against me and his father. He blackmailed us to get you both married otherwise he will kill himself and look what happened after just one year of marriage. What voodoo magic you did huh. Now I get it you just wanted his money his property. Am I right. Such a shameless slut you are making my poor boy fall in love with you.
And such a great actor you are you acted as if you were in love with him and killed him.

Taehyung was numb. Just numb. Not believing his ears once because the woman who once loved him like his own son always cared for him. Made him felt safe, made him felt like home, he felt protected in her motherly embrace was now spitting venom to him.

Taehyung: m-mom I didn---

Mrs Park: DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL ME MOTHER WITH THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS. SINCE DAY ONE I NEVER LIKED YOU, I ONLY PRETEND FOR THE SAKE OF MY SON. AND SINCE NOW MY BELOVED SON IS GONE YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME.
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALIVE JUST GO AND DIE YOU FILTHY WHORE. THERE'S ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A VAMPIRE, THEY SUCK BLOOD AND YOU SUCK OUT HAPPINESS FROM EVERYBODY'S LIFE.
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF.

Mrs Park was about to slap him again and Taehyung as a reflex action covered his face with his trembling hands, when suddenly once again Jimin came forward and gripped her hands. His eyes held fury, his grip tightening against her hands continuously a growl left his mouth.

Jimin: just because he is quite dosen't mean you can say whatever you feel like. Just because he isn't protesting doesn't mean you will KEEP ABUSING. DON'T FORGET ONE THING MRS PARK THAT YOU ARE STANDING INSIDE THE KIM'S PALACE AND YOU DARED TO BAD MOUTH WITH OUR YOUNG PRINCE IF HE WANT'S THEN YOU CAN FACE SEVERE PUNISHMENT. SO KINDLY LEAVE BEFORE I LOOSE CONTROL AND TELL THE GUARDS TO THROW YOU OUT OF HERE.

Jimin's voice boomed through out the whole palace. He never allowed anyone to hurt Taehyung always protected the boy as his own brother. He will the most sweetest and loveliest person one can ever imagine. But hurt Taehyung and you will uncover a Jimin who is no less than devil himself.

Jimin: And you are saying that our Taehyungie did black magic on your son. Huh don't forget that it WAS HIM who was obsessed over Taehyung. He just wanted Taehyung by his side, he just wanted Taehyung as his possession because Taehyung rejected him and he couldn't handle the fact. His male ego was hurt.
And Taehyung married your son for his money.

A chuckled left Jimin's lips as he looked directly into Mrs Park's eyes. Eyes which hold fire from hell, his piercing gaze burned Mrs Park's soul alive sending shivers down her spine.

Jimin: you are nothing in comparison to our status. We are the one who rules over this city. We are the MIGHT KIM'S AND PARK'S.
It won't take me two seconds to show your place and your wroth. Taehyung is the young price he was born in richness and lived a lavish life unlike you and your FILTHY FAMILY. And before you call my friend a slut and whore don't forget you were the one who was caught cheating on her husband with some young boy but your ass was saved as you were the mother-in-law of the young prince. You are BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE HERE WHO JUST WANTS TO LIVE A LAVISH LIFE WITH TAEHYUNG'S MONEY. DON'T GET ME STARTED OTHERWISE MANY THINGS WILL WE UNWRAPPED AND YOU WON'T LIKE IT. SO KINDLY GET OUT AND DON'T EVER IN YOUR DREAMS THINK TO STEP INSIDE KIM'S PALACE.

After finishing Jimin jerked her hands away still glaring towards Mrs Park. Then he felt a trembling hand over his shoulder it was none other and Taehyung.

Taehyung: Ji-Jimin please don't. I deserve this she is right i-i should d-di--

Jimin hugged Taehyung who buried his face in older's chest and cried endlessly.

Jimin: no Taebear you don't deserve this you deserve all the happiness in the world please stop crying. Never forget whatever happens there is always a reason for it.

Mrs Park: such a drama queen always great at acting and gaining sympathy.

Jimin glared towards her and said

Jimin: you are still here, so shameless. Even after I disgraced you so much you are still standing here. Just leave don't force me to show you my worst side because trust me I won't hesitate.

Mrs Park: and who the hell you think you are huh. You can't throw me out. I won't leave before I kil--

???: He can't but I can.

Came a heavy voice from behind. Heavy foot steps could be heard. The man's aura was dark, the whole palace was quite nobody dared to move from there place or even make a sound.

The man kept walking towards the trio and when Taehyung's eyes landed on the man he rushed towards him and hugged the tightly. The man too wrapped his arms around the boy's slim waist taking him in his protective embrace.

Mrs Park gulped as she knew either she is going to die or will leave with a few broken bones.

Taehyung: Dad how are you here, I thought you were out of town. When did you came and why didn't you tell me. I missed you so much please don't leave me now.

Taehyung's voice cracked he looked up meeting his dad's gaze which only a few could do as everybody feared the mafia and never dared to look into his eyes except Taehyung.

Mr Kim smiled to his younger son which was shocking for everyone as the man was know for his straight face. Taehyung definitely an exceptional.

(A/N: oh please the younger ones are loved more in every household. Coming from personal experience)

Mr Kim: how can I not comeback my baby bear when I knew who much his son wanted his father by his side. Also I needed to show some people their exact place. As they tend to forget where they came from and where their actual place his.

Mr Kim's voice held authority, superiority and venom. He knows the power he holds. He knows what he can do and he will surely do. Because for him Mrs Park didn't disrespect his son but him too.

His son's disrespect means his disrespect, his ancestors disrespect, his names disrespect and lastly the power he holds is disrespected. And he could barely listen to someone disrespecting him then here someone disrespect a peice of his heart, the apple of his eyes, his pride, his prestige, his younger prince, his Taehyung the youngest son the Kim's.

Mr Kim: Jimin take Taehyung to his room. NOW.

Jimin was bound was follow his order even though he wanted to stay there and see how Mr Kim throws this old hag out but he couldn't so he held Taehyung and went away.

Mr Kim: OUT.

His one word was enough to send shivers down Mrs Park's spine, she was now trembling with fear but held her confidence.

(A/N: mtlb bhaisahab rassi jal gye par bal nai gaya)

Mrs Park: STOP.

She said to Jimin and Taehyung and Jimin turned around raising his one eyebrow to her. Mrs Park walked towards Taehyung and immediately all of Mr Kim's bodyguards were alarmed as they were ready to fight anyone who dared to hurt their young master.

Mrs Park stood near Taehyung and took his left hand in hers and looked at the weeding ring which was there in Taehyung's forth finger.

Mrs Park: now that my son is not alive, you don't need his name nor something which make you seem married nor something so valuable to my son and definitely not your wedding ring.

Everybody gasped. Taehyung was frozen, his eyes became as big as a sorcerer's he couldn't even think properly he was trying his best the process her words when he felt mother-in-law forcefully taking out his wedding ring.

Taehyung: N-no No no no this is the only thing which I have left with myself which Bogum gave me with so much love and adoration d-don't take this away. NO NO I W-WON'T GIVE I-IT TO YOU. PLEASE MOM D-DON'T. Bogum gave me this ring on our wedding day and I promised to never remove it please don't. NO I WON'T GIVE.

Taehyung kept screaming and begging Mrs Park but she didn't even for once listened to him. Even Mr Kim couldn't do anything as he can't change the fact that his son was now a widower and Mrs Park has the right to take his ring away. A tradition which was followed in their mafia family that if your spouse dies then you have to return the ring.

Taehyung kept trying to remove her hands but all in vain. His fragile hands were too weak against Mrs Park's hands. He kept wriggling his wrists, he kept crying, he kept begging to leave the only thing so close to his heart, something which represented Bogum, something which represented their love.

Lastly Mrs Park was successful taking the ring out of Taehyung's finger. His finger was badly bruised and bleeding as the old woman applied all his force to take the ring out.

She gave Taehyung one last glance and left the place for good. Leaving a devested and screaming Taehyung behind her back.

Taehyung once again broke down and at this everyone was scared for him because they knew if this continued then it will harmful for the young boy. It can lead to severe brain damage. A mental breakdown.
Taehyung can almost loose all his abilities to think and work he can even develop PTSD, he can even go deep into depression, deep inside a Abyss.

Taehyung lost his conciousness and was carried to his father's instead his own. The doctor was called and he strictly told everyone not to mention anything about his late husband or show him something related to him. They need to be happy around or at least need to pretend to be happy if they want Taehyung to be normal because now he can't bear any more pain. He wouldn't survive, there will be times when he be suicidal and for that doctor told them to always keep him engaged in some kind of work as a empty mind is a devil's workshop. He asked them to make his favorite food and also to make Taehyung to do his favorite hobby, to take him for walks in a park. In short make the boy happy and keep him away from any kind of things which will hurt him.

But who knew this was nothing compared to what the future was holding for them. Because what the upcoming days were bringing with it no one could have ever imagined. It's was just the beginning of a storm which was coming their way. A storm so strong which will either end all their lives or will give them a new life.

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

So this was the first chapter of MAD LOVE
tell me your thoughts

See you soon
BORAHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
67.7K 154 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
119K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !