SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

De utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... Mai multe

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

I love you, but I'm sorry

1.5K 34 1
De utabomb1

Book 2 begins ! Let me know what you think of this introduction !

A battle emerges underneath the black curtain. The air was filled with the smell of smoke as fire scorched the grounds of the enclosed region.

Explosions trail behind a fleeing Kei who grapples himself on buildings before hopping to another.

He touches the abandoned building and emulates his curse energy onto it, blue energy scaling through the entirety of it.

But the building blows up and Kei shields his eyes from the debris shooting past him.

He turns back quickly and sees the special grade spirit chasing him still, with a big grin on his face.

"Come back here, boy." Jogo says, "You're only going to get yourself hurt if you continue to run."

He ignites a flame on the palm of his hand,

"Maybe these people here wouldn't die if you just surrendered."

Kei shoots back a look as they fly mid air,

"You would've killed them regardless!" Kei snaps back with ferocious eyes and the wires on his ankles sink how downwards, quickly dodging the flames that almost hit him.

Jogo smiles at his words.

Yeah, he would've killed them either way..

'This is embarrassing..' Kei thinks to himself.

He's running away and making circles around the curtain, knowing full well he could not defeat Jogo and Mahito single all together.

But he curses to himself, seeing the scorched bodies of people and sorcerers he was working littered all over the ground.

'Dammit Gojo, pick up the damn phone! Where are you?!'

His focus wavers when he sees Mahito shooting straight towards him, laughing like a maniac with his hand out.

He's inches close to touching his face but Kei assembles his wires around his entire hand, exploding it mid air.

Mahito then looks at it without pain, but more of curiosity and shock

"Woah, that's a neat trick.." He's in awe before he grunts in pain as blood spills out his mouth.

He looks down and sees wires now visible deep into his chest.

Kei reaches his soul and the boy stuns his entire body.

"Now." He told himself before the falling building behind them started to float up and split into two.

With his curse energy he maneuvers each half towards the two spirits in both directions.

Kei roars,

"DIE!"

Jogo is pushed away and Mahito's body is crushed to the ground.

Kei lands on the ground but feels his legs wobble. He winces from the pain but looks towards him to see Mahito completely splattered, blood everywhere.

His body wasn't moving.

Kei pants so hard, sligh relief breathing out of his nose.

'Okay, that's a good sign..'

"Nice trick, but that won't do!" The one-eyed spirit shrieks before launching a wave of flames at him.

The first year sorcerer uses the debris underneath him as a shield. It hovers around him, covered in his cursed energy.

The boy starts to grunt, feeling himself shake inside of his own barrier as the monster keeps throwing more projectiles.

Before he launches some more, Kei cries out and tears the barrier in pieces before shooting it straight at Jogo.

It pierces the monster's body but he doesn't react to it.

He gives his usual smile and the boy feels chills down his spine.

"It's already over, kid." He says and Kei's eyes widened.

His body froze when he felt stitched hands touch his arms down to his hands. Kei looks and sees...

Mahito in the flesh, and his clone behind, who took the fall from Kei's attack.

"You shouldn't let your guard down," He chuckles, his blue eyes gleaming with a sudden thrill.

Kei starts getting sloppy and the fear could not be more apparent than ever. He uses his web frenzy technique at them, stopping the two from getting closer.

He binds Mahito with his wires, practically strangling his entire body so he can stay seized.

'I have to kill him, I have to kill him!'

He looks at his enemy in terrified eyes, mouth quivering from their presence alone.

He puts his fingers up,

"Explosive gra-

A blood curdling scream rips out of his throat before he can ever perform his trick.

Kei feels his entire body flop down to the ground and looks right and left seeing his hands..his arms

Completely gone.

Mahito transguire them, blasting them out of existence.

Kei is just screaming and screaming until he loses his voice. The two cursed spirits look at him.

Jogo feels his ears puff with flames and he starts to stomp on the boy in anger,

"Stop screaming!" The spirit yells at the boy, "You're being so damn annoying!!"

Mahito smiles,

"No Jogo, let him continue." The stitched spirit says in a playful tone, his grin widening from the scene.

"Ah, if only Itadori-kun was here.." He sighs out of sadness, "Imagine the reaction he would have, seeing his close friend like this!"

Kei quiets down as the pain starts to feel numb. His vision grows so blurry and he starts to choke on his own blood.

Tears cascaded down his cheeks, memories running in his head.

'Nobs, Nobs..I'm so sorry.'

He lets out a whimper as Getou approaches the scene.

'I'm so so so sorry, nobs! I should've never had that argument with you before I left. I should have stayed, like you wanted me to! I'm sorry, I'm sorry..'

"Mahito, I told you to bring him back alive. Just look at him.."

Mahito chuckles Getou and rubs his head, blushing a bit.

"Sorry Getou-kun!" He apologizes, "I just had too much fun, that's all!"

The man shakes his head but still has a sinister face.

"Whatever. We can give him new arms. Plus, the little DP as I like to call it..." He chuckles at the little nickname he's made for the item, "Will help restore his health back to good shape."

Kei doesn't pay attention to their conversation as he basked in his own blood.

All he thinks is that he actually will die, here and now.

'Yuji, Megumi..PLEASE don't blame yourself for this. Don't let them break you, Yuji. PLEASE, please..'

"Aw look at this," Getou speaks to him now, "The poor little sorcerer all alone."

'Nobs, I love you. I love you so so much.'

"And nowhere to escape."

'Thank you Nobs, thank you for making me happy...

Thank you for making me know what love is..'

...

"KEI!"

Her voice calls out to him.

"..."

"HEY, KEI..

WAKE UP!"

She throws a beach ball at his chest and Kei jumps out of his folded chair.

He opens his eyes to see Nobara all dressed in her fuchsia two piece with her hair tied up, her hands on her hips with a concerned face.

He throws the beach ball back at her, leaving himself and his blue trunks.

"Mm, what is it?" He grumbled and Nobara walked up to him.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

"You're sleeping at the beach like some old man! You should've stayed home if you didn't want to come."

"I'm sorry, babe," He hangs his head in shame, "Honestly, I..haven't been sleeping well. I just can't.."

She bends down by him and looks worried. They sit next to each other with only background noises of children playing in the water while Megumi and Yuji were playing volleyball nearby.

"Why, Kei? Is something troubling you.?"

He sighs and looks at her, pleading for her not to get angry.

"Yes but please, don't get upset but.."

It's Getou. The man and Kei fought during the Kyoto event.

She frowns at this, the guilt lingering in her heart over the fact she intervened in his quest on killing him..

There's also been news as of lately that Getou and his group of cursed spirits have been causing chaos, killing non-jujutsu sorcerers to taunt the ones here in Jujutsu high.

And Kei could not feel it was his blame.

'I almost had him!" His anger echoes in her ear from before.

He wanted revenge, more than anything..

"I know it's frustrating to just sit and watch, Kei-"

"Of course it is!" he raises his voice, looking at her who looks back stunned. "That's all I've been doing and I'm sick of it."

She pouts,

"Look, we're getting close to finding the guy!" She says, trying to get Kei to react but he seems so upset, "And sooner or later, we'll have his head on a pike and he won't be hurting anyone else."

Kei sighs and covers his face,

"I-I want him dead. Please, I hope to god we can kill him.."

"And we will. In the meantime while the faculty looks for him, you and I can train to get stronger."

She says it with an optimistic grin and Kei overall is grateful for it.

He then feels ashamed of himself.

"Nobs, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I was just angry, is all.."

She shrugs, she puts a hand over his.

"Yeah, I kinda knew that." She said, "But like I said, the time will come. You and the rest of us will have to face him soon and then, that's when we strike."

She smirks at the end and Kei chuckles.

"I guess you're right."

She looks at him, giving a confident look before jumping back up.

She starts to pull on his hands,

"Alright, why don't we play a game of volleyball against Megs and Yuji over there and teach them a thing or two?"

Kei laughs,

"Oh, I'm so for that right now."

"You can walk a bit for today, right?" Nobara asked before letting him get up. He puts a hand up, easing her.

"Yeah, yeah I can. I can be able to play a game or two."

"Well that's more than enough," She smiles before kissing him on the cheek. "And don't wallow in that stuff, babe. I hate seeing you so sad like that.."

"I'm sorry. I-'ll..try to not be that way again, okay? That's my promise to you."

The two hold hands as nobara guides him to the volleyball match.

"He's finally awake." Megumi smiles seeing the blonde come out of his nap.

Yuji is holding the ball with a smile on his face,

"Look who came for a volleyball match! You're so going down, Kei!"

The four had fun on the beach, enjoying the rest of the day acting as teens and bonding more and more.

Finally, back together again..

It wouldn't be so long until Gojo assigns them to a mission. Reports of people dying under the same circumstances

'Could it be related to Sukuna's fingers?' Kei thought, thinking of the bigger picture out there.

Well,

I guess they'll have to find out.

Author: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the start of Book 2! Let me know whatcha think of the intro or the rest of the chap!

Vote and comment if y'all can! I'd appreciate it..

But yeah..Kei's fate..I've already decided alot what will happen to him during and by the end of this story.

So hope you guys stick around and see how it'll end!

Love you all. Thank you so much for reading my story, it means alot guys! Honest to goodness!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.9K 508 12
When Kyoko moves to a new school she meets lots of new people and many that soon she considers friends. However, one stands out to her (Makoto Naegi)...
216K 6.3K 56
"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hatred towards her and her bestfriend itado...
34K 987 22
"Perhaps in another life, Ojou, we can meet. Sadly. Not this one." Demons were always seen as vile man-eaters who left their humanity for sheer power...
1.9K 103 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...