๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Ch.6

11.5K 416 148
By LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ Team Seven ✿◉●•◦

Kakashi Hatake

"Team seven..." She clicks her tongue while watching the blonde haired boy set the eraser up along with the pink haired kunoichi.

The other Uchiha watched the female one who sat on a desk at the front with one knee propped up and her other laying flatly. Her right arm draped over her lifted knee and her head laid on her hand watching her childhood friend with a smile.

Her posture suddenly tenses as a man opens the door, allowing the eraser to fall on his gravity-defying hair.

Keiko narrows her eyes, teleporting to the roof and taking a seat on the stairs and sitting with her arm on her knee and her head resting on her cheek. Not even a second later another figure teleports, looking at her with a raised eyebrow as she looks away and clicks her tongue.

"Were you hoping to get away from me, hm?" 

"Hn."

He narrows his eyes at her as she stoically looks back, unconsciously moving her left hand closer to her weapons pouch causing him to smirk lightly.

She curses herself for being so cautious of the man even though he wasn't anything like the one who she had sworn to kill.

Yes, the curse of hatred indeed did flow through her blood.

It was natural, her being an Uchiha.

"What did the old man tell you to do?" He shifts his gaze back to the girl who was staring straight at him.

"Hmm...? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. That old geezer is trying to get me to open up isn't he?"

"I'll tell you what. I trade info with you. Answer for answer." She grunts in annoyance at the man and deadpans.

She hated being told what to do, and usually got what she required.

Maybe that sounded a little spoiled, didn't it?

She didn't mean it like that though. What she did mean, was that she beat the answers out of someone one or simply killed them.

Yeah...

"Fine." He smiled.

"Great-!" 

"KEIKO! Stop disappearing like that!" She closes her eyes, for once having not wanted her friend to interrupt her interrogation with the famous copy-cat nin.

They both made eye-contact and his eye suddenly turned stern.

"We'll talk about this later." She snarled.

"Speak for yourself." He glared lightly at her before clearing his throat.

"Erm. Now then, introduce yourselves please."

"Like how?" Keiko blinks at the man, also wondering how exactly he wanted them to introduce themselves.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams. Stuff like that." She sighs boredly, catching her yellow haired friends attention as he grins at her and starts his introduction

Keiko listens to his unique introduction with a straight face, happy her friend had not changed even a bit negatively like she had.

Though when the pink haired ones came, she instantly interrupted.

"Sakura." The pink haired girl stops her fan girling and looks at the younger girl.

"Yes, Keiko?"

"I would appreciate if you would introduce yourself without mentioning your love interests." Sakura smiles sheepishly and nods.

"Sorry, Keiko." She turns back, introducing her likes such as, studying, shopping and e.t.c.

Keiko's frown changes to her normally stoic face and she nods in slight approval at the change in the girls introduction.

Next, her Uchiha cousin.

Of course, his introduction was dark and depressing.

He swore to kill his own brother and restore his clan.

Keiko's eyes narrowed at the thought of killing her own younger brother, something she could never do.

"It's your turn, princess." She looks at the last hatake, not allowing him to see the annoyance on her face at he nickname.

"Sakura already went." He snorts.

"I was talking about you."

"I'm more of a queen, than princess." Naruto follows her answer with a loud and supporting 'yeah!' causing her to glance at him.

"Right. Just introduce yourself."

"My Name is Uchiha Keiko. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Awe~ C'mon Keiko! Introduce yourself more, ttebayo!"

"I will not. I am a shinobi, I must be cautious of what I say so as to not reveal anything." He pouts and looks away.

"Alright, Let's get started then-"

"Introduce yourself more." Sasuke grunted out while looking at the female who wouldn't even glance or acknowledge him.

"You were saying, Kakashi?" He raises his only visible eyebrow at her in amusement.

"Maa~ But your teammates want you to-"

"Just Continue." They blink, surprised by the venom in her tone.

"Well, if it bothers you so much then fine."

He continues speaking, informing them of the slim chances of passing though his eye constantly swept over the female Uchiha.

"All right. You're all dismissed except Ms.Uchiha." She stares blankly at him before narrowing her orbs once her teammates had left. She stood up and turned to leave only stopping at the hand that was placed on her shoulder, stopping her.

"Maa, you need to fix that attitude, young lady." He blinks when she suddenly disappeared from his hold and appeared in front with crossed arms.

"Don't ever touch me." He places a hand on his hips.

"How do you do that? Your not teleporting and I know that for sure."

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The slight twitch of his eyebrows told her she was annoying him slightly, causing her face to almost hold a smirk.

"You've got Mangekyou Sharingan, don't you?" Her orbs widen only slightly.

"Why does a non-uchiha know of the mangekyou sharingan? That's confidential information."

"I had gotten permission to know about it long ago. Your avoiding the question."

"Even if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone." He glares at her as she matches his before he suddenly throws a punch -that she had dodged- at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Hokage-Sama said you automatically pass, But, I would like to see your strengths myself."

"I refuse to fight you."

"Scared?" It wasn't the fact that she was scared, which she wasn't. But instead that she couldn't sense his chakra, and Keiko wouldn't admit it but her other senses weren't the best or the strongest.

"That wont tempt me."

"You're the first kid with common sense."

"I don't care. Leave me alone Kakashi."

"Don't turn your back on your opponent." She bit her lip, effectively dodging another close kick from him. She sighed in annoyance now that this had turned into a full on fight.

"I'll have to cut a part of my hair if I lose this...And father used to say it was disgraceful to back down from a fight, so..." She pulled herself into a defensive position.

"That's more like it!" Kakashi charged at her and frowned as she had not activated her sharingan yet.

"Not bad..." He dodged her punch to his face and threw his own right fist to her gut, successfully causing her to stumble back with a glare.

"Tch." He smirks once her eyes turn red showing she was now taking him seriously, so he decided to return the favor.

"Kakashi Hatake of the sharingan. Kami, I hate that name." He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Jealous?"

"No. It greatly angers me that a non-uchiha is able to master it much better than most of the clan was. It proves how weak the Uchiha clan was becoming." 

"Huh." He suddenly appears in front of her, shocking her greatly and forcing her to resort to her Mangekyou sharingan. His eyes widen as he saw it's pattern change to one that was slightly similar to his.

Time seemed to slow down for her, but her eyes instantly began hurting so she quickly ducked under his fist and ran behind and away from him.

Everything began moving once again, but Keiko couldn't take it anymore and dropped to her knees, holding her palm against her eyes.

"It's over." The cold metal placed against her neck forces her to admit defeat and he slowly backs off from her.

"You really did unlock the mangekyou, huh?"

"You weren't supposed to know. No one was supposed to know, damn it!" He blinks, surprised by the angered tone she had used as she began releasing her chakra and KI, cracking the ground below them only slightly.

'The hokage was right about her chakra being terrifying...it's almost like the foxes...'

"What gives you...The right to know, huh!?" She grits her teeth, constantly rubbing her onyx pained eyes to return her vision, though as she looks around her blurry vision had indeed increased

"What's the matter? Can't you see?" He walks closer to her as she places her hands down and sighs, calming herself suddenly.

"It doesn't matter. What was the point of that fight, Sensei?" He grinned victoriously under his mask at the fact that he had gotten her to call him sensei, meaning he had either earned her respect, or she truly believed she could learn something from him.

"I wanted to see your skill, didn't I already tell you that?" With a click of her tongue, she grabbed a kunai and cut a medium sized piece from the back of her tied up hair, stunning him.

"It's a tradition passed down through my family, a rule where you must cut a piece of your hair for each fight you lose..." She snarls at the ground.

"I don't usually lose." He blinks before realizing she had been trying to compliment him.

"Thanks, I guess. Do you need help getting home? I mean, you can't see can you?"

"I do not, need help." She spat as if she hated the word help itself. He held his arms up in defense.

"Well, sorry. Just trying to be nice."

"Much too late for that, you imbecile." He frowns looking into her eye and narrowing his own.

"You really need to be more respectful to your elders."

"The elders can kiss my boot for all I care." His frown increases and he was about to speak when she was suddenly gone.

"Geez. Even if those other three don't pass, I'm stuck with her..."

Chapter End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
702K 33.4K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
38.4K 782 19
Fyozai One shots to cure the soul.... There will be Fem AUs, Mafia AUs, Child AUs and more enjoy!!! It will revolve around Dazai mostly since it's an...
335K 10.2K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...