๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐…๐€๏ฟฝ...

By mortaldoll

โ I ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ A ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ BECAUSE ๐ˆ WANTED ๐“๐Ž๐Ž. โž โ–‹โคท ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a manic heretic a... More

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART
( graphics. )
( evaluation. )
( prologue. )
( part one. )
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
( part two. )
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
( part three. )

23

3K 121 345
By mortaldoll

BASED ON EVENTS IN 4X03

TWENTY THREE.
trouble in the waters.

"WHAT THE HOLDUP?" Kol questioned to the rest of their siblings who stood or sat around the porch. Eden leaned against the railing alongside Dominic. Klaus leaned against the wooden beam, occasionally glancing at Eden.

"All right, we rescued Nik and Eden, we escaped mortal danger why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" Elijah ignored Kol, till he snatched the news paper in his hand.

     "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way—I can assure you haven't missed much."

"Circumstances have changed we will leave here soon enough." Elijah responded calmly to his youngest brothers concerns.

"We have our niece to consider." Rebekah added on.

"Kol has a point." Freya pointed out, standing up from the rocking chair; Receiving a prideful smile from him. "We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible."

"We're not going anywhere today." Klaus intervened to the debate from his sibling. "I want one day of peace with my daughter. Before we uproot her."

"Any delay is a risk." Freya directed to Klaus, as Eden and Dominic stood quietly.

"One day." Klaus pleaded, emphasizing his seriousness on the matter. "We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked. We weren't followed, and i'm not asking!"

     The door clicked open, causing everyone to quite down. They all turned to Hayley staring at them all, alongside an auburn hair girl, who seemed nervous at the amount of people standing at her porch.

"Everybody, look who's awake." Hayley spoke, holding onto the hand of a seven-year old girl. The Mikaelson's had collectively stood up all together, with a welcoming smile on their face.

"Hello." She timidly directed to Klaus, who slightly approached her.

"Hello." Klaus responded, with a comforting voice. Hoping not to frighten the young child.

"Mom, can I go play in the garden?" Hope asked, looking up to Hayley.

"Yeah. Sure." Hayley spoke. Hope walked down the porch steps, everyone watched carefully as Hope left, before letting out a sigh.

"See the little girl doesn't even want us here." Kol spoke up, turning away from the rest with an irritated look on his face.

"God, Kol do you ever just stop?" Eden groaned, rubbing the bridge of her nose. Her first say back and there was already tons of arguing between them all.

"Why are you two even still here?" Kol pointed to Eden and Dominic, who idly leaned on the railing. "Last I check this was family business and you're not family!"

"She helped our family, Kol. Plus she deserves a day to herself with her friend." Rebekah answered in defense for Eden and Dominic.

"Yeah, you wouldn't be here without Dominic either." Hayley added on to Rebekah's response. Dominic gave Hayley a grateful nod.

"And what do you need? A thank you to leave us alone?" Kol sarcastically remarked, his tone become angrier.

"Well, as long as your ego is still intact to say it." Dominic commented with a condescending smile.

     Kol lunged for Dominic, who followed his action. Eden quickly jumped between the two placing a hand on his chest defensively. Kol glared at Eden who stopped him in his tracks.

     "Your right we aren't family. Meaning i'm not afraid to end you here now." Eden gritted through her teeth, repaying the same brooding look Kol was giving her.

     "Okay enough you two." Klaus intervened from the two vampires ready to physically attack each other. Klaus placed a hand on Kol's shoulder, trying to ease his anger.

"Oh, please Klaus. Spare me the act of righteousness." Kol turned his attention to his older brother. "I say the sooner she leaves, the better for the rest of us."

Kol placed the drink in his hand down on the table. He swerved around Klaus' figure, heading straight inside the house. Leaving the rest in an uncomfortable silence.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Eden sat on the porch alone once everyone collectively went their own ways. From afar she could see Klaus and Hope sitting on a table, painting together. The wind was light as it flew through Eden's hair. Eden closed her eyes basking in the air rushing past her.

     "Hey." A voice spoke up, Eden glanced at Dominic who stood with a comforting smile on his face.

"Hey." Eden responded back, clearing her throat. Dominic approached were she sat, taking the space next to her.

     "How are holding up?" Dominic questioned softly. Dominic had to admit, it still felt weird having Eden sit beside him. After years of sitting alone, he finally had Eden to fill the empty spot beside him.

     "I feel better. Thanks to you." Eden sent Dominic a grateful smile. She placed a comforting hand over his, that rested on his lap.

     "You know, I missed you. More than I thought." Dominic admitted in a low whisper.

     "I did too." Eden responded, a genuine smile plastered on her face. She could sense his happiness falter a bit, one of curiosity.

     "What happened... down there?" Dominic questioned, asking in a soft voice; Hoping that his question would not cause her any uneasiness.

     "It was cold and lonely..." She looks out, staring at the porch wood floors. "And I saw my father."

     "Every time I closed my eyes... he was always staring back at me." Eden closed her eyes as her back shivered at the thought of all those horrid nightmares that continued on every night. For four years straight.

     "I used to believe getting my revenge years ago would make me feel better... now i'm not so sure." Eden picked her nails, staring down to her lap.

     "What did he say?" Dominic asked softly, noticing her uneasy demeanor. He had heard abo

    "The usual." Eden simply replied, lifting her head up. The sun blinding her eyes. "I'm a nobody, well deserving of no ones love."

    "He even went as far as calling me an abomination one time. He tried everything in his power to get me to break."

"Yet, he still dead. And you're here." Dominic spoke up. Eden gives at Dominic. "Don't let a horrible dead man tell you what you are."

"Because you're my friend." Dominic placed a comforting hand over her that rested on her lap. "My family. And I know you're much better than what Alistair says you are."

Dominic gave a small smile. Suddenly, Eden's spirits were lifted. After five years, it felt like she had complete forgotten of the comfort Dominic had given her for over a century. Eden returned the smile, feeling the nightmares in her head drift away to an abyss.

Eden leaned her head on his shoulder, staring out to the pine trees. "If you could choose where to go, after today, where would you go?"

"You plan on leaving?" Dominic questioned, slightly surprised by the question.

"I finally have you back, after fiver years, I think it's time you and I go out on our own again." She simply responded.

"I liked London." Dominic said. Eden lifted her head giving him a smile.

     "Okay."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Niklaus Mikaelson sat in the study, going over pages of colorful drawings Hope had created. A smile formed on his lips, while the sound of heels echoed closer. "My daughter is an art prodigy."

"Well, she's far better than you ever were." Rebekah responded leaning against the door frame. "Granted, the bar is very low."

"True art is lost on the feeble-minded." Klaus spoke, glancing up at his you her sister and giving her a smile she gratefully returned.

"Kol wanted me to say good-bye." Rebekah muttered softly, after a small silence the two shared.

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. What's he chasing this time?" Klaus asked, as his joyful moment faltered at the sudden departure of their brother.

"Does it matter? He'll return." Rebekah responded.

"He always was a selfish git." Klaus playfully retorted.

"He died twice and spent five years trapped in Freya's beige dreamland. You can forgive him a bit of wanderlust." Rebekah defended will a playful smile.

"I don't see you packing your bags." Klaus pointed out. Rebekah let out a sigh before taking a seat.

"Nik, you do not need me anymore." She reached out to hold his hands in her own. Klaus turned to face away from his younger sister.

     "I know that I'm your favorite sibling, and of course I adore you. But there's space in my heart for something more." She comfortingly spoke.

"I want love. I want a family of my own. And wouldn't it be nice if we could part on happy terms for once?" She continued, her voice becoming a faint whisper.

"No daggers, no exile. Just so long for now. I'll see you again soon." Rebekah's breath had begun turning shaky, as water brimmed her eyes. Goodbye were never her specialty.

Klaus contemplated what Rebekah had shared with him. He let out a sigh, before standing her up with him; Still holding hands "You were the only one who never treated me like a misfit."

     "For centuries, my only place was by your side. And now I belong beside my daughter. And I suppose you deserve to find your place in the world as well."

"Thank you." Rebekah muttered, before wrapping her arms around him. They shared a brief moment in each other arms before they both pulled away.

     Rebekah stepped back, turning to head out the study before abruptly stopping in her place. "Oh, about Eden..."

"Rebekah." Klaus responded with a stern look at the mention of Eden's name. Knowing the words that would come out her mouth.

"What?" Rebekah answered defensively. "You seemed to care for her more than you care to admit."

She noticed Klaus uncertainty. She took a step forward her arms crossed. "Look, Nik, she had spent half a decade alongside our family. Facing troubles because of us."

"You two could use each other to help one another. So whatever happens, treat her right, okay?" Rebekah pleaded with careful eyes. She soothingly rubbed her brothers shoulder.

"Only for you, sister." He responded, placing a hand of hers.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

     Eden sat on the bed in one of the guest bedrooms. Her hands shivered in her lap, as her eyes were sealed shut. Eden focused on her breathing, but everything she tried would never get rid of the whispering running through her head. 'You are nobody.'

     The sound of knocking shakes her out of her daze. Eden jumped up, staring at Klaus who leaned against the doorframe. She let out a sigh shaking her head. "You scared me."

"Are you alright, love?" He questioned, having realized how frighted she was by his intrusion.

"Yeah... I was just thinking." Eden dismissed running her palms down her skirt. Trying to ease her rapid beating heart.

"About..." Klaus elaborated, hoping she be comfortable sharing what had caught so much of her attention.

"Where to go to next." Eden chimed, with a fake smile. "I was thinking France, because—"

"—You're leaving?" Klaus asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He had two of his siblings who had drifted away; Hearing news of Eden's departures had completely took him by surprise.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Eden questioned, her arms folded before her. She had wanted to leave without a goodbye, because she knew what reaction she'd get.

"I just assumed after last night, you'd stay around a bit longer." Klaus responded, a small frown forming on his lips. In all honesty, the news didn't sit well with him.

"The farther we are from each other... the safer we'll be." Eden responded with a sigh. She turned away, facing her back towards him.

"Is that what you believe?"

"I don't seem to be the only one, Niklaus." She responded glancing back at him. Klaus sighed out finally understanding where all this came from.

"Is this about what Kol said earlier?" Klaus asked curiously; He knew this morning wasn't the best, but he didn't expect such an effect on Eden.

"This had nothing to do with what your brother said. But he did have a point, Klaus." She pointed out, facing to look at him.

"I'm not a Mikaelson." Eden spoke, her hand falling to her side. "And the only reason why Dominic and I stuck for so long is because you needed our help and we needed yours. That's it."

"We no longer have to deal with vampires out to get you, so its best we all move on." Eden shrugged. Even when her heart wanted more, she was a realist. She had grown to walk away from it all, and move on in life, quicker than normal.

     "Is that truly what you think? This has absolutely nothing to do with the events of last night?" Klaus assured once more.

     "Last night was memorable, to say the least." Eden muttered. "But I think we can agree that it was a moments of vulnerability for us both."

"We spent 5 years in captivity, worried about what may happen. Now, were free and safe. As much as I enjoy your company Klaus, I can't be doing this now." Eden shook her head with a sympathetic smile.

     They both stared at each other in the silence. Last night, the silence had influenced them to make a move neither of them had calculated before hand. Now, this silence was deafening, and neither of them wanted to stay in the same room.

     "Dad?" Hope spoke standing at the threshold of the room. Klaus turned to face Hope with a concerning look.

     "I think something's wrong." Hope continued. Klaus approached her, kneeling down to look her in the eye.

     "I had a dream about a bad man. He was hurting these kids and I think he hurt me, too." Hope muttered. Klaus turned back to look at Eden; Almost pleading for her to help him.

     When turning back to look at Hope, a small blood droplet slowly began to trails down her nostril. "I feel dizzy. And my head hurts."

     "Hayley!" Klaus called out.

      Eden quickly approached Hope, and lifted her in her arms. She walked out to the living room placing her softly on the couch. Hayley rushed out a bedroom. Approaching Hope who laid on the couch, shivering.

     "Mom, I'm so cold." She chattered. Hayley wrapped her arms protectively over Hope—fearing where this may be combining from.

     Hayley shifted to sit behind Hope, letting her head rest on her chest. She soothingly rubbed her head. "She's never been sick, ever."

     Eden held onto Hopes hand, closing her eyes, humming quietly. "This is a magical affliction. it's hard to explain. Almost cold."

     Hayley stared strangely at the room, feeling an odd aroma around her. She pat her hand against the pocket of her jeans, feeling a crumpling sound come from it.

     She pulled it out, glancing at Eden and Klaus. She unfolded it, skimming through it."It's from Vincent Griffith."

      "He knows what's wrong with Hope, he can cure her." Hayley informed Klaus, glancing up to him. He had a small smile of hope thy lingered—until noticing Hayley's uneasy expression. "But we have to go back to New Orleans."

A/N: IM BACK! i took a break because i had such writer block, but i finally finished this chapter, and i finally feel complete. so klaus and eden may take a while longer till we get them official... LOVE YOU ALL

—mina<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
95.1K 2.7K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
66.5K 2.4K 86
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...