records

بواسطة intvrstellar

||book three of the obsession series || m.c you loved records, and i loved you. المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen

twelve

209 17 0
بواسطة intvrstellar

i buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed.

the door finally clicked, i was so shocked i nearly missed my time to open it.

text from: record boy
the doors unlocked

i nearly ran up the flights of stairs.  when i made it to the door, i  could hear the strumming of a guitar.

i held my breath and listened to hear it better.

i noticed i had never heard it before, the voice trembled to the acoustic.

"you were mine for a night, i don't know how to say goodbye"

i rested my head too heavily and it thudded against the door, the music abruptly stopped and i twisted the knob.

you weren't the same boy from the record store anymore. you had seemed fuller, brighter but still so sad.

"i missed seeing you."

and i realized that i had missed you without knowing you.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
27.4K 1.2K 10
where corbyn needs to help jonah with some private issues. started: 01/09/20 finished: -
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
215K 7.5K 80
emma does not like ethan. and ethan does not like emma. but perhaps the threat of a ruthless brain and a shady corporate conspiracy could change for...