Stripped love

Від duck_meister

Dream met George at a strip club in which George worked at. Dream orders a private room with George, which e... Більше

George Davidson
hospital
downfall
liar
redemption
Author's Note
:)
Night Club
together
the morning after
sex
uh sorry ig :(

drunk sex

2K 50 309
Від duck_meister

big thanks to shutupimnotobsessed for giving me the whole fucking plot. And also thanks to @rosewastakenwasteken for hyping me up :)
also, big thanks to other people who also hyped me up <3
lol very sorry if the room part is weird, I've never gone to a bar.
2015 words

why are you guys reading this???? please stop I'm rewriting it I swear-
this is cringe, just wait for me to rewrite it, PLEASEEEEE just have faith in me! I promise I'm not a shitty writer-
this was written on a phone when I was new to nsfw. I'm more experienced now and I'm writing on a computer. (and also bottom Dream <3) just gimme a few days to release the first chapter. It has much more descriptive sex :)
Fr, just wait for me to rewrite this I beg you. This is shit work and I'm a much better writer now. I promise I'm not bad at writing </3

Dream moaned as he jerked off. He had been horny all night, yet still hadn't came. He tried so hard to, but nothing solved his horny problem.

"fuck it." Dream whispered as he stood up. His length was left staring straight forward as he shoved back on his clothes. Although he reeked of cum, he washed his hands and scurried over to his car. He shuffled around as he attempted to start his car. It roared to life. Dream grinned as he drove off into the distance.

He passed several stores before finally making it to a purply lit bar. He made his way to the waiter and asked for a Mike's Hard Lemonade. The nice women behind the counter nodded and poured him a shot, handing him the glass cup and winking. Dream gave a half hearted smile before finding a seat. As he drank, he looked around, examining the room he was in.

On the other side of the room, were two poles. One had a small brunette man dancing with a bunny costume. The other had a blonde women which Dream didn't find much interest in. He returned his attention back to the brunette whom was stripping the pole.

Dream glanced down, realizing he was harder than ever. He pursed his lips before walking up to a man that stood by the poles.

"Hi, sorry, do you work here?" Dream stuttered.

What seemed to be a 25 y/o man nodded and asked what he needed.

"Can I get purchase a room? You know, with a striper? Specially that one." Dream said, pointing towards the brunette.

"George Davidson?"

Dream nodded. He was glad to know what his name was.

"Sure. How long?"

"How much would each time cost?"

"half an hour is $69 and an hour is $120."

That seemed like a lot to Dream, but he was desperate. Either way, he was a Minecraft streamer and pretty rich.

"Half an hour please." Dream replied, taking out his credit card. The cashier took it and swiped it. "Alright, George will be ready in five minutes. Just go down that hall and it should be the first room to the right."

Dream nodded and thanked the man before making his way into the room. It was pretty big with ominous blue lights shining from above. In the middle of the room was a shiny pole which reflected the surroundings.

Dream sat on a couch and took out his phone. He had about 200 unread messages. He opened the app to reveal a new message from Sapnap.

Sapnap:
Ayo bro, where you at? I promised the people that I would stream something with you. Especially since you've been MIA for awhile.

Dream:
Sorry, I'm at a bar. Totally forgot about the stream tonight, sorry.

Sapnap:
A bar? Since when did you get drunk?

Dream:
I'm not drunk you stupid fuck. I came to a nightclub I'm horny.

Sapnap:
TMI. I don't wanna hear about your jerking off stories again. GOODBYE.

Dream laughed as he turned off his phone. Soon enough, the door opened and in entered George. He still had his bunny suit on.

"Hi."  Dream said, smiling.

"I'm not here to chit chat, I'm here to do my job." George snapped, walking towards the pole.

"Oh- um ok. Sorry."  Dream stuttered. It felt embarrassing to feel like a 'bottom'.

George glanced over at Dream and blushed. "Oh actually- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- to talk to you like that. I'm just in a bad mood."

Dream giggled. "Your fine."

"So, would you like me to get up and personal, or would you like to watch?" George said, trying to change the topic.

"An up and personal seems alright." Dream responded with a grin. His dick was already very hard just seeing George look like that.

George smiled as he got on Dream's lap. "I don't usually do a close up, but you seem hot." George whispered in Dream's ear.

The blonde nodded as George began placing his hand on Dream's crotch. "Just to be clear, this is ok, right?" George asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh fuck, consent is hot. But yeah."

George grinned as he gently removed Dream's pants. He then got on his knees and opened the other's legs widely. He placed his tongue at the tip of Clay's length, earning a small whimper from him. George grinned as he slowly removed Dream's pants. The brunette then began to gently stroke back and forth.

"George- you're tempting me." Dream whispered.

George stopped and looked up. Dream whimpered at the loss of touch. He looked down at George and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm more of a bottom." George said, standing up.

Dream grinned as he pinned George to the wall. He leaned in close and pressed his lips against the others. They pushed back and forth, enjoying the moment. Dream's tongue found its way into George's mouth, wasting no time to explore every inch of it. George whimpered as he followed in Dream's steps and fit his own tongue in the blonde's mouth.

Their warm tongues pressed against each other, making George whimpered. Dream finally parted from the kiss, taking deep breaths.

"Fuck, just kissing is making me horny." Dream moaned.

George bit into Dream's lip slightly. Dream lowered his mouth to the brunette's neck, gently kissing all over. George whimpered as he threw his head back in desperation. Dream sucked and bit down slightly on his neck, making George whimper and moan.

"D-Dream." he whispered.

"Uh huh?"

"Enough with the small stuff. I want you to fucking rail me."

Dream grinned as he quickly stripped George of his clothing, which already, wasn't much. Once George was naked, Dream returned to pinning him to the wall. His soft brown hair peeked out over his head. His face was red and sweaty.

"You ready George?" Dream whispered, placing his dick by George's entrance. He would've started with some lube, but he didn't have any on him at the moment so he had to go slow and gentle to make sure he didn't hurt George.

George nodded as he gripped onto Dream's back. Dream gently slid inside of George, making him moan.

"Clay! God you're so fucking hard."

It made Dream harder at the sound of his real name. The blonde continued to thrust into George, gaining speed with every thrust. The brunette moaned and sent praises to Dream. It made Dream twice as horny seeing the blushing mess beneath him. He lifted up George's face to look at his.

"God you're so fucking pretty." Dream whispered.

He knew he was drunk and wouldn't remember anything that just happened tomorrow morning. Yet he wanted this so badly tonight.

George smiled as he felt Dream thrust inside him. He moaned in pleasure, gripping onto Dream's blonde hair.

Dream was now gaining speed very fast as he could feel George's walls closing in on his length.

"D-Dream, I'm close." George stuttered.

"So am I." Dream responded, not stopping.

With one final and hard thrust, Dream came inside of George. Not long after, the brunette also came on Dream's chest and his lower abdomen.

Dream grinned as he slipped out of George. White cum dropped out, splashing onto the floor. Dream leaned over, pressing his lips against George's.

"God that felt so fucking good." George moaned.

"Fuck yeah." Dream agreed.

They both gasped as they heard the door on jiggle.

The 25 y/o man entered. "The thirty minutes are over-" he started. He stopped midway as he looked up to see them both naked and cum dripping from inside George.

"George. Get dressed and come out now." George's boss demanded.

The brunette nodded embarrassingly as he quickly picked up his clothes and got dressed. He left the room and went down the hall, leaving Dream alone. He quickly dressed as well and left the room. He sat back down on the counter and order another Mike's Hard Lemonade. He took out his phone and texted Spanap.

Dream:
Holy shit that dealt so good. Just had sex with a brunette named George.

Sapnap:
hot.

Dream:
Hope your jealous ;)

Sapnap:
fuck you.

Dream laughed as he sipped on his beer. He took the bottle and payed the bartender. Still looking down at his phone, he headed towards the door. He practically jumped out of his skin when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to find George smiling and handing him a piece of paper.

"This is my number, call me whenever." he beamed. "Or, my shift is over in 20 minutes if you want to wait for me."

"I'll wait." Dream responded, kissing George's forehead. George blushed as he returned to his pole. Dream took the number and added it to his contacts under the name 'George <3' . He continued scrolling on Twitter and drinking until George finally came up to him.

"My shift is done, wanna hang?"

"You could come over to my house. It's pretty cozy." Dream suggested, putting his arm around George's shoulder. They walked outside, towards Dream's white car.

"Seems nice. We could order pizza."

They talked about what they would do and about their backstory. Dream learned that George also played Minecraft and had a YouTube channel. Who knew they had so much in common, apart from George being a stripper.

After a while, they made it to Dream's house. They entered and were greater with a fresh and warm smell of vanilla.

"You know what, we should probably shower first. I could help you." Dream said, winking.

George giggled as they made their way to the bathroom. They both undressed and entered the shower. The hot water poured against Dream's back, stinging. Dream shrugged it off and cornered George.

"You're so cute." he whispered, kissing George.

"And you're hot." George giggled.

They finished showering together. They had washed some more intimate parts for each other.

Once they got out of the shower, they dried off and made their way to Dream's room.

"You could borrow some of my clothes. It might fit you a bit big though." Dream said, handing George one of his lime green hoodies and some black shorts. George changed in front of the other, Dream doing the same.

After changing, they heard a knock at their door. Dream hurried over and opened the door. A small British boy stood holding a pizza box. "That'll be $5.99." Dream smiled, took the pizza, and handing the boy $20. "Keep the change!" He said before closing the door.

"Who was it?" George asked, peering from behind the wall.

"The pizza delivery boy." Dream responded, placing the pizza on the dining table. He motioned for George to join his by the table. Dream sat on a chair and patted his lap. George grinned and sat down on top of Dream.

Dream cut a slice and gave it to George, he cut another and bit into it. He moaned in pleasure. "God, this tastes amazing!" Dream muffled with pizza in his mouth. George giggled as he let Dream take a bite out of his slice.

The next thirty minutes were a blue of flirting and eating. They made it to Dream's room and jumped onto the bed. George quickly snuggled beside Dream.

"You feel nice, George." Dream whispered, playing around with George's brown hair.

"You feel perfect." George responded, snuggling in closer to Dream.

George had his head dug into Dream's chest. His leg wrapped around the other's waist. Soon enough, they both fell asleep, cuddling with no other concern in the world. It felt perfect to them. To be together.

lololol very sorry if this chapter is short. Just wanted to get this posted before I fell asleep. Thank you to everyone who inspired me to post this! :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

166K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
74.8K 2.4K 14
"Golden boy?" Dream chuckled a little. "yes, loved by all the teachers. He is one of the best dancers around here and is a total sweetheart once you...
50.2K 1.1K 10
George's life wasn't all that great, he was done with college and living with his best friend, no other friends really. No longer had a family, every...
51.8K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...