𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 [Bnh...

By musei_thoughts

❝Hᴇʏ! Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ!❞ -Cʟᴀss ᴘʀᴇᴢ ʏᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐗.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Author's note :D
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
36.

07.

1.6K 74 30
By musei_thoughts

"State your reflections and what you've learned."

                        𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗, with team 1-A winning.  "It's hard to make good use of my quirk when we're not actually trying to pick a fight with the opponent. If this was the real world, I would've been killed the moment I was captured." The redhead stated. 

Guilt was displayed in Kirishima's face for acting rationally because that wasn't very manly.

Koji Koda also had his insights of his contribution to the teamwork, "I need to become able to issue more detailed orders to insects..." He still had a hard time facing his fear, but we still love him, am I right?

"I was great, don'tcha think?! You just couldn't help but fall for me, can you?! Go ahead, no need to be ashamed, I don't mind!" I'll let you guys guess who this dork is.

When it was Shinso's turn to speak, he frowns and tugged on his capture scarf, "I wasn't able to apply ten percent of what I've learned. It's incredibly frustrating." He grumbles.

Aizawa nods, "Do not forget the frustration your feeling as you fight your next battle." He tells his student.

"Yes, sir."

They got ready for the next battle. Ahiru turns her attention to the blonde who was approaching Shinso.

"Well, be that as it may, you showed us something marvelous. I'm looking for our united front." The purplette plainly ignored him, ushering the girl to come close.

Walking up to both of them, she smiles at him. "You did great! What was that stunt you pulled back there?! That was so cool!"

Pink dusted his cheeks, he 'low-key' bashfully rubs the back of his neck. "That's a special move (a/n: I actually don't know...) I made while training withe sensei."

Ahiru smiled excitedly, asking him more questions. "Well, who do we have here? Another one who dares to challenge us class 1-B?" Monoma sneers mischievously.

He circled around the girl, inspecting her. Ahiru grew nervous under his gaze. "Well, let me just tell you... We're better than you." he mocked.

"I know..."

"What?"

She sweat drops and waved her hand. "I know t-that you all are better than me. I don't e-even know the basics of fighting. T-though, I'm going to do my best in learning from y-you..." She brought a shaky fist up, feeling a tad bit motivated.

She was willing to learn despite her being weary around these new people. Ahiru knew that here in U.A, there are a lot of people around her that she can learn from.

Monoma looked at her, a bewildered look present on his face. He was processing her words.

'Learn from me?'

Feeling a sudden boost of his ego, Monoma laughs cockily. "Of course! We are the best after all!"

'But class we won the first round...' Class 1-A sweatdrops.

Before he can continue to brag, Kendo smacks the back of his head. "You better not be causing trouble. I swear you pick more fights than class 1-A's Bakugo..." She sighs helplessly.

Turning to the duo, she apologizes on the blonde's behalf, saying that he's ego was higher than his grades.

(a/n: But we can't judge people... 

unless if it's monoma...

jk i love you Monoma <3)

Ahiru shook her head, saying, "Oh, n-no, he didn't cause trouble at all. I-I'm Ahiru. Nice to meet you..." She nervously held out her hand, which kendo gladly shook.

They talked for a few minutes before returning to their assigned groups to come up with fighting strategies.

Soon after, it was time for the next battle to commence. "Without further ado, team 2! Prepare for the second set!" Vlad announced.

Glancing at the opponent of 1-B's second team -which consisted of a pretty revenette, a birb-headed boi, floating gloves, and a blonde wearing an armor similar to a knight's plus a very, VERY fabulous cape- Ahiru looks in awe.

'This school's really something, huh?'

The two teams stood in their designated posts, ready to begin the competition. Class 1-A made the first move. They had Dark shadow attack the opposing team.

But shortly after, he came back to Fumikage, punching him straight in the face. From within Dark shadow, Kuroiro Shihai jums out.

"Fumikage Tokoyami. I shall... Bore straight through you!" The teen proclaims as he hanged upside down from the shadows.

"Very well..." Tokoyami peels his cloak off, "I will accept your challenge and meet it head on... with the new technique I devised under the tutelage of Hawks: 'Black Fallen Angel'."

Kuroiro's cackles rang through the pipes, his form completely concealed from sight. "Kehehe... 'Black Fallen Angel'?! I like the sound of that! Let's see it!"

He emerges from behind the unexpecting Aoyama, grabbing his (magnifique) cape, pulling the blonde with him. But before he could escape with his hostage, Fumikage used his technique-

"DARK SHADOW BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!"

- and swooped the 'Knight in distress' off his grasp. The rival team gawked at the Tokoyami.

"Aoyama! use your Navel Buffet! Tokoyami! Keep flying around freely!" Yaoyorozu yells. Lasers shoots off to different directions while Kuroiro dodges it, revealing himself. "There he is! Hagakure!"

The invisible girl ran after the him, "Alrighty! I'm gonna capture yo~u!" But before she could get her hands on him, a cluster of mushrooms appears all around them.

"Mushroom for all! Everyone! Everywhere! Everyshroom!"

Yaoyorozu tried to tell her group to retreat, however she was interrupted by big kanji-lettered onomatopoeias crashing down in front of them.

Manga Fukidashi, from class B, blows out a bubble that says "Jime-jime" which means muggy or humid. Team A panicked as the mushrooms grew rapidly. As this distracted Yaoyorozu, kendo attacks her from behind. Before Kendo's fists could come in contact with her body, she quickly made a shield that protected her.

Kendo continuously punched through the shield, slowly crumpling the material. While shielding herself, Momo pulled out a huge canon.

"Oh come on! A canon?!" Kendo yells in disbelief.

Momo smirks, slightly panting, "It takes quite a bit of time... to create something so big!" Using the canon, she pushed Kendo aside. The red head retaliated with her move: "Double Jumbo Fists!" as the canon was fired.

On the other side of the battlefield a plea echoed through the halls.

"Can't Stop Twinkling!"

Tokoyami calls out to his comrade as he was pulled out from his grasp by other than kuroiro. soon after, they were covered in mushrooms. Aoyama was captured. Momo was unconcious.

-Which means victory to Class 1-B!

(Timeskip)

As much as Author-chan wanted to write how the third and fourth battle happened, we have to skip that cuz she is hella lazy. By the way, Match three was a tie and four was a win for class 1-A.

Battle 5 soon began with Midoriya running off as bait for the opposing team. He sees Monoma from the corner of his eye and land on top of a pipe not to far from the him.

"Tell me..." The blonde spoke.

"Your pal Bakugou...

How is that he can still smile without a care...

When he's the one who brought about the downfall of the Symbol of Peace?"

(The look on monoma's face: ಠヮಠ)

C̸͎̣̘̖̅̓̐͋́̚h̷̡̭̯̦̖̺͋͑̔́͌a̵̲͇͕̭̰̓̔̏̊͑̚p̸̳̱̦͉͚͚̃̾̏̈́ẗ̸̘̫͓̻͉͉͓̪͉̯́e̴͍͖̐̒ṙ̴̨̡͈̱̦̞ ̶̺͚̘͔̗͔̻̲̋̈́̀̇̈́̍̾̊̕̕͜7̵̘͈͙̹̜͎̘̹̏ ̴̢͑̒̃̇͗̅̿̚C̸̛̫̓̓̽͒̍͆͝͠O̸̡̻̽̈́͒͑̓̿͒̀͝M̴̛̫͖̮̹̀͐̃̅̔P̵̢̧̘̹̤̖̹̹̯̥̒̈́̈́̅̔̅̅͗̏L̸͓̞̈́͌̎̽̓̈́̕E̸͓͑̈́͛̚T̵̮̙͗Ȅ̵̼͈̭̼͔͉̇̑͝͠

ρяσ¢єє∂ тσ ¢нαρтєя 8?

➤ Yes               N̵̼̒̅ö̶͎̮̗͙̘̳̣́̐͂̏̈́̀̓̕͠

【Proceeding to Chapter 8...】

P.S.

If you clean the vacuum, then you're the vacuum cleaner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 196 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
98.7K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
27.8K 1.5K 78
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 �...
6.5K 366 32
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...