life as it is ↬ l.h

נכתב על ידי meghan647

When indie is left orphaned and sent to an abusive adoption center. She befriends a boy named Luke Hemmings... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Seeking cover designers
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 6

320 11 4
נכתב על ידי meghan647

We arrived at my new house.

I had learned I would have an older brother and younger sister, Nash and skylynn. I was kinda excited to meet them. Once inside a guy with bright blue eyes gave me a hug.
"Nice to meet you to?" I said
A little toddler with blonde hair ran to me and hugged my leg. I laughed.
"Hey cutie, you must be skylynn."
"Let me help you sissy" Nash said jokingly. He grabbed my bag any toted it to a perfect room! I had my mouth open huge.
"You like it indie?" Jerry asked.

I screamed, "YES" and gave them a huge hug.
"We bought some posters you can chose which you want to hang up ok? We will leave you to it dinners in a hour!" Diane said.
They passed me a bag and to my surprise it had some if my photos in it. I rummaged deeper in the bag and found some of my posters, lights and other decorations. I hung up my Ed Sheeran poster, my poster that said Nirvana and acouple pictures and lights. Lastly, I took out a picture of my mom, mike and me and hung it over my bed and strung some lights over it.

"Indie! Dinner!" Diane called. I walked downstairs to find my favorite food, Mac and Cheese.
"Weird" I thought.
Nash was flicking noodles at Skylynn and she was laughing away. I sat down and started eating.
"Yum" I said quietly. I haven't have a good meal in forever.
"WHO WANTS DESERT" jerry shouted. Diane brought out a huge cake that said Welcome to the Family Indie!

We ate the cake, which was the bomb . com and then went into the living room.
"Indie, Nash, Sky go change we're going to meet our new neibors!" Jerry said. We all walked upstairs change. I put on a black Nirvana t-shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. Nash wore a sweatshirt and khakis and Sky had on a cute dress.

We all walked over with a basket of muffins and some other stuff and knocked on the door.
When the door opened I saw a familiar set of milky blue eyes look at me.
"Indie?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.7K 362 18
All Madeline wants is a family that loves her. She wants her happy ending. She's tired of being another kid in the system. All Luke wants is to meet...
47K 822 94
Isabella smith is a teenage girl who has grown up with abusive parents and no friends. Her life hasn't been easy she's only ever had one person she...
6K 94 24
When your best friend invites you to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert, you obviously are gonna go. However, your dreams didn't really turn out the way...
40.5K 1.1K 26
DISCLAIMER: I have thought many times to revise this but I just couldn't bring myself to it. This is a fanfiction I made in 2015 so this was a produc...