Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Trost District Arc

7.6K 151 52
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Me: Don't stop me, bastard!!

I almost arrived at Trost District, but the problem is, there is large group of titan that try to stop me. I jump off from my horse and fly towards the large group and start to kill all of them.

Me: This is what you get if you try to stop me.

I said as I land on the ground after kill all the titan that try to stop me. I call my horse and it arrive at me not too long after. I rode the horse and start to charge toward the broken gate back.

Me: You guys better stay alive when I arrived.

Timeskip
Jean POV

Me: We have lost a lot people, but their sacrificial is the reason we are still here.

Connie: If only (Y/N) is with us....

Marco: We can't rely on him alone. He is with Survey Corps trying to recapture the village that titans took away from us.

Ymir: Talking about (Y/N), I don't see Mikasa anywhere. Don't tell me that she is dead.

Connie: No.... I thought she got back late together with Jean and the others.

They start to give their attention to me.

Ymir: Jean, don't tell me that Mikasa is injured...?

Jean: I can't say anything...we were forced to swear an oath secrecy.

???: I don't care whether you was forced to keep it as secret or now! Tell me where is Mikasa, Eren and Armin now!!

We look behind us and see (Y/N) who is full of blood. He's panting heavily.

All: (Y/N)?!

Krista: (Y/N), that blood...

(Y/N): Don't worry, it's the titan blood.

The blood on (Y/N)'s cloth start to evaporate.

Me: I thought you were with Survey Corps?!

(Y/N): I smell the scent of Collosal Titan that coming from here during my mission. Right after I recognized the scent, I tell Commander Erwin about it and I quickly rode my horse to Trost District back.

Bertholdt: You can smell the scent although you're far away?!

(Y/N): Don't understimate my nose.

He then walk closer to me.

(Y/N): Now, tell me where is Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

I'm about to say something, but a loud noise cut me off.

Soldier1: Cannon fire?!

Soldier2: Just one shot?! Hey!! What's that?!

We look at the direction that the soldier point. There is lot of smoke coming from inside the wall. I look at (Y/N) back and realized that he is already gone.

Marco: (Y/N) already go to that smoke!

Me: Follow him!

(Y/N) POV

Me: What the hell is that thing?

There is giant skeleton that start to evaporate at the corner of the wall. The giant skeleton got surrounded by a lot of Garrison soldier that holding weapons. All of my friend then land on the same roof that I'm standing.

Sasha: Is that a titan?

Jean: I don't know...

Marco: It's looks like an incomplete titan's body.

Jean: Hey (Y/N), I think I saw Mikasa and the others inside that skeleton.

Marco: They're ready to fire the cannon at the skeleton again!

Me: No, they won't.

I said and launch myself to the cannon that located on the top of the wall.

Cannoneer: Hey! you can-

I stab the cannoneer with my blade and throw his body to the ground. I rush at the other cannoneer and cut his head. After I make sure the area is clear, I launch myself in front of Captain Kitz and point my blade at his neck.

Me: You move your body for even an inch and your head will gone, Kitz.

Kitz: Wh-Who the hell are you?!

Me: I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Recruits and squad leader in Survey Corps.

All of the soldier flinch a little after heard my name. I look at white haired soldier beside Kitz.

Me: What are you looking at, Rico Brzenska?

Rico: How do you know my name?!

Me: Sneak into your office is easy thing to do.

Soldiers: Why did Survey Corps member here?! They should be on expedition!

Me: I came here right after I smell the scent of Collosal Titan coming from Trost District. Now Kitz, order your soldier to put their weapon down if you love your head. I already killed the cannoneer. You don't have any choice, Kitz.

???:*chuckle* I can't imagine that the new squad leader in Survey Corps can be so scary. Squad Leader (Y/N) (L/N), you can put your weapon down now. I forbid all of Garrison soldier to attack Squad Leader (Y/N) and his friend.

I look behind Kitz and see bald man who is smiling and wearing Garrison jacket. He then start to walk to me. I sheath my blade and shake his hand.

???: It's an honor to meet a recruit that already become squad leader in a short time. I'm Commander Pixis.

Me: Although I'm squad leader, I don't have any member for my squad yet.

Pixis: Don't worry, I'm sure Erwin will give you your member when the time has come.

Me: You're right.

As I'm chatting with Pixis, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look behind and see Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

Mikasa: I thought you were with Survey Corps?

Me: They on their way here right now. I came here because I smell the scent of Collosal Titan coming from Trost District's direction.

Pixis: I heard the rumor about you can identify titan's height by their smell, I don't believe it at first, but it's looks like the rumor is true. All of you, follow me. I want to talk with you guys.

Eren&Armin&Mikasa: Yes, sir!

They said and salute at Pixis. Pixis look at me who didn't salute at him and smirk.

Me: What so funny?

Pixis: You are the second person after Levi who call me and Erwin by only name.

Me: It feels natural for me to call anyone by only their name.

Timeskip
Wall Rose
(Y/N) POV

Me: This is the best place you can think for us to talk?

I ask while looking down the wall. There is lot of titans try to get up on the wall, but everyone know it's useless.

Pixis: Why? Not like it?

Me: At least it's better than inside a titan's mouth.

Eren: Need to agree with that.

I smell something like liquor.

Me: Since when you are allowed to drink liquor when you are on duty?

Pixis: Don't worry. No one know about it.

He answer me while drinking the liquor. He then offer me some.

Pixis: You want some?

Me: No, thanks.

I said and continue to follow his lead.

Mikasa: (Y/N), you didn't hurt, aren't you?

Me: I'm the one that should ask you that, Mikasa.

Mikasa: I'm fine.

Me: Glad to hear that.

I said while patting her head. She smile at me.

Pixis: Hey, you two heard what are we saying?

Me: No. But if you want to repeat it back, make it short.

Armin: We'll use Eren's titan power to lift up a boulder and plug up the wall. (Y/N), you'll be leader for squad that will escort Eren.

Me: Why me?

Armin: You are the only one who can locate any nearby titans using their smell.

Me: Fine. I'll be the leader.

Pixis then walk to the edge of the wall and start to call his subordinates.

Pixis: Where is my council?! Lets work out a strategy!!

A second later, lot of Garrison soldier land on the top of the wall and start to walk to our direction.

Me: Since everyone is here, lets work out the strategy. Eren, go with Pixis. Me, Mikasa and Armin will handle the strategy.

Eren nod and start to walk to Pixis. One of Garrison soldier come to us and open the map of Trost District. We start to plan the strategy while Pixis giving instruction to the others soldiers.

Me: Hey, I have better idea.

Soldier: What?

Me: Since we don't want lot of soldier die, I think we don't need to engage the titans.

Soldier: Care to explain?

Me: Armin, explain to him. I'm sure you are thinking the same thing as me.

Armin: Right. Since titans react to the large group of people, we'll put large number of soldier at the corner of the wall and lure as many titans we can away from the gate.

Me: This plan will just low the chances of death. There is possibility that we still need to fight some titan in order to protect Eren. We'll need A-list squad to escort Eren.

Soldier: Got it. Lets revise the plan based on your ideas.

Armin: The only thing is... The plan is predicated on Eren carrying the rock and plugging the hole. Since we've got no guarantee of that, I have my doubts about the operation.

Me: It's natural to have doubt sending hundreds soldier to their death when the core of plan is uncertain. There is two reason why Pixis launch the plan now. First is time. Even when we are talking right now, titans still get into the wall through the hole. The more we wait, the more chances of Wall Rose will be breached too. The last reason is, there is limit on to how far people can be push by fear alone. Look at all those soldiers on the ground. They already give up and want to go home.

I said the last part before pointing at the large group of soldiers on the ground. There is lot of people that want to retreat.

Armin: At this rate...

Me: No need to worry.

I said and launch myself to the one of the roof near the large group. I see Kitz threaten all of the soldier who want to retreat.

Me: Hey, Kitz! Put your weapon down before I throw my blade at your ugly face!

I said before I throw one of my blade in front of him. Kitz who is walking at the retreat soldier stop after look my blade land in front of him.

Me: We can't force people like this, Kitz.

I said as I land in front of him to pick up my blade.

Me: Everyone afraid of something. Like you, you almost kill my friend earlier because you are afraid of titan. This is the same case. When people was controlled by their fear, they did not suitable to fight! When they did not suitable for fight, they'll die! But if we alive, we'll win! If we lost, we'll die! If we don't fight, we never win! Who want to leave, you may leave, unpunish! And whoever want their family or loved to feel what our fallen comrades felt, you may leave too! Choose! Fight and die here! Or retreat and everyone that you guys loved also will die because you don't fight to secure the victory!

When I said the last part, everyone who want to retreat start to turn around and walk back to the large group. I smirk and sheath my blade that I throw earlier.

Kitz: Wha? How?

Me: Good captain will never use violent. Good captain is the captain that always look from different perspective.

I said to him before I launch myself back onto the wall. I walk back to my group earlier.

Me: Okay, everything is settle. Now, where is my squad?

Three people then walk to me.

Me: Rico, Ian, Mitabi and their squad. This will be enough.

Pixis: Mikasa will follow you too, (Y/N).

Me: Got it.

Pixis: Remember. Your first priority is protecting Eren.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Mikasa! Dodge!

Mikasa hear my warning and managed to dodge a punch from Eren who is now already become a titan. When he about to pick up the boulder, he suddenly try to punch Mikasa.

Me: This will not gonna be easy.

I sniff the air around me.

Me: Mitabi! Rico! Warn your squad! There are two titans approaching the front gate! A 10 meter and 6 meter class! There is also one more coming up from behind! 12 meter class!

Right after I said that, I see Eren punch his own face and now his face is gone and his body is stitting near the boulder that he should pick up.

Mikasa: Eren!!

Rico: (Y/N)! We need to retreat!

Mitabi: Rico is right! He's just another stupid titan!

Rico: We've gotta leave him here.

Mikasa look at me with angry face. Like hell I'll retreat if Mikasa got angry. Ian just look at me without saying anything. Mikasa start to walk at me.

Mitabi: It's not your fault, (Y/N)! Right from the start, the plan was iffy at best! Everybody knew that! Sure, it was worth a try, but it's obviously not working! All right? We're gonna climb the wall back with our squad.

Mikasa try to attack Mitabi and Rico right after she heard what Mitabi said. I stop her from attacking them.

Me: Wait!

Mitabi and Rico look at me back.

Me: Calm down, Mikasa. I also want to kill them, but if we kill them we'll never find the solution. Rico! Have your squad take down 12 meter class in back! Mitabi's squad and Ian's squad will handle two titans in the front!

Rico: What?!

Me: Pixis put me in command here! So just shut up and follow orders! We can't leave Eren unprotected like this! Remember what Pixis said! Protecting Eren is our first priority! He didn't said that we can retreat if Eren can't control his power! So we'll stay here until Eren recovered!

Ian: He represents a precious possibility for humanity. We can't abandon him here. Because unlike us, there isn't anybody who can replace him.

Rico: Not you too, Ian!

Me: Rico! Come to reality already! Tell me! Can you turn into titan like Eren?!

Rico: No..

Ian: Then you should know that Eren is our only hope.

Rico: I'll follow the plan. My squad will handle 12 meter class in the back.

She said and start to walk away from us.

Mitabi: Enough talking, Ian we have two titans up ahead to deal with.

Ian: Right!

He then start to walk away too while Ian following him.

Me: Mikasa, you and me will be their support. We need to protect Eren from any titans.

Mikasa: Got it.

We then launch our body to Ian and Mitabi's squad.

Me: Leave the 10 meter class to me and Mikasa!

Ian: Got it!

Me and Mikasa fly towards the titans. I go to it's leg and start to spin from it's lower body until I managed to cut it's hand.

Me: Kill it, Mikasa!

Mikasa nod and instantly cut the titan's nape.

Mitabi: (Y/N)! A 10 meter class is climbing a building! It's heading towards Eren!

Ian: Four 10 meter class are coming in through the gate!

Me: Mikasa, go kill the climbing titan. I'll handle those 10 meter class titan.

Mikasa: Alone?!

???: Who said he was alone?

Suddenly two people land beside me. It's Hange and Levi.

Me: You guys are late.

Hange: We take some break before continue the journey.

Levi: You guys want to chat or handle those titans?

Hange: Right after you, (Y/N).

Right after she said that, I launch my body to those 10 meter class. One of them try to grab me but I use it's arm as advantage. I spin around it's arm and instantly cut it's nape.

Hange: Wooho!

Levi: Shut up, abnormal.

They instantly kill all the remaining titans.

Me: More titans coming from behind!

Hange: Yeayy! Looks like three of us will be having a lot of fun!

Levi: Low your voice, abnormal.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Levi: Why your friend is so late?

Me: I don't know. This is my 25th kill but Eren is still not wake up.

Hange: Can't we just wake him up?

Me: If I can do that, we'll not be in this situation right now.

Right now we got surrounded by lot of titan. A titan try to grab me but I cut it's hand.

Levi: Lets just kill them. We can handle fifty titan that charge at us earlier. This will not be a problem.

Me: Hell yeah!

We launch ourselves again at the large group and start to skillfully kill all the titan.

Soldier: Those three is unstopable.

That is the word that we always heard. As we kill all the titans, suddenly I smell an unfamiliar scent. I look behind me and see that Eren is bringing the big boulder to the hole.

Levi: I thought he will never wake up.

Me: Looks like we can relax little bit.

Hange: You not going to help them?

Me: They are strong. They should be able to handle it.

Levi: You sure all of your friend is strong? Including your blond haired friend?

I try to process what is he talking about.

Me: Wait! Armin here?! He can't survive if Mikasa is not with him!

Before they can said anything, I launch myself to the gate and help the others to kill all of the titans.

Armin: (Y/N)! There is two more who is blocking Eren's way!

I look at the gate and see two 14 meter class is getting in through the gate. I let them chase me and kill them after they are out of Eren's way.

Me: NOW!! EREN!!

Right after I scream, Eren put the big boulder at the hole. After he put the boulder, his titan body start to fall. Me, Mikasa and Armin fly towards his naoe to help him get out from his titan body. Armin cut the nape and start to pull Eren out from the titan body.

Armin: Part of his body already fused with the titan body!

Me: We need to cut that part!

Mikasa: Wait!

Rico: Don't worry, Mikasa! His body part will regenerate!

Rico nod at me. I cut Eren's arms that was fused with the titan's body. Armin and Eren fall from the titan body. Suddenly two titans come at us.

Mikasa: (Y/N)! Help them!

Me: No need. Levi, you'll handle it. I'm exhausted.

Right after I said that, the titans that come at us suddenly fall to the ground and Levi land in front of Armin and Eren. He then look at me.

Levi: Since when recruit give order to captain?

Me: I'm squad leader too, remember? So it's just like I'm asking for your help. Rico, give the signal.

Rico: Got it.

Me: Today, humanity secure their first victory....

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
21.4K 531 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
36.6K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
47.7K 1.3K 53
Y/n is a sixteen year old girl, that decided to be an exchange student in Japan. That is how the journey started. She makes many friends and meets a...