๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.

11.5K 668 3.7K
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗂𝗑. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.

"Says the one who denies being in love with my best friend!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Students came out of the castle, left and right, as they chatted amongst themselves, talking about what they were planning to do during the Christmas Holidays, or which country they will be visiting.

Daphne and Y/n tried their best to keep up with each other in the sea of bodies, not wanting to lose each other.

"Will you be sitting with me, Draco and Blaise on the train?" asked Daphne.

Y/n gave her a sorry look, which she took as a no. "As much as I love to, I have to go sit with Potter."

"Fucking bitch he is from stealing you from me."

"I'll try my best to escape."

"I really hope you do."

When they had stepped into the steaming, scarlet train, Daphne immediately took off, claiming that she needed to go and beat Draco's ass for hiding her favourite book from her (which took her almost an hour to find causing them to nearly be late to the train station in Hogsmeade).

"Don't have too much fun with Potter, okay?" said Daphne. "Even with silencing charms, there is still a possibility that someone could walk in on the two of you with him buried deep inside y --"

Y/n dropped the luggage she was holding and moved over to cover Daphne's mouth with both of her hands, stopping her from going any further with that -- that description of what her and Harry could and would not be doing.

"Shut up!" hissed Y/n, glancing around to see if anyone else in the part of the train they were in. "We're not doing any of that. Besides, Weasley will be there."

Daphne looked at her with a puzzled look. "Which Weasley? His best friend, or the one he's been chasing after for years, but can never be with her because he's actually hopelessly in love with you?"

"His best friend. And he's not in love with me."

"Then you should see the way he looks at you. He's so fucking in love, it hurts to see the two of you deny your feelings for each other. I've been rooting for the two of you ever since you were both born."

"But you --"

"Ever since you were both born, Y/n," said Daphne, more firmly. "I didn't wait sixteen to seventeen years for nothing."

"And you are waiting for nothing."

"You'll fall in love with him again soon. I mean you already have to be honest."

The (h/c) haired girl sighed and turned around, heading to where the Gryffindor compartments were, leaving Daphne as she laughed all by herself in the empty corridor before going the opposite direction as Y/n.

"Am I gonna have to be a third wheel now?" asked Ron as soon as Y/n came in wordlessly, watching Harry help her put her luggage up.

"Good," said Harry, grabbing Y/n's hand gently and tracing little shapes on it. "Now you know how I feel."

"You two are so lovey-dovey together to the point that I'm starting to think that this bullshit isn't even fake anymore, and that you don't actually hate each other-- like, what is this about?" He gestured towards their intertwined hands.

"Just in case your little sister walks by," said Y/n, trying her best to open her bag with one hand and grab a book from it since Harry was too stubborn to let go of her other hand.

"Just in case your little sister walks by," Ron mimicked. "Look at the two of you! If a muggle walked in here, they would immediately think that the two of you are in a relationship."

"That's the whole point of this."

"No, that's not what you're -- Oh, bloody hell . . ."

Lavender Brown stood outside of their compartment. The three of them watched as she fogged the glass of the door up with her breath, writing "Ron + Lav," and encircling it with a heart. She looked up at Ron and mimes, "I miss you," before leaving with a pout.

"Lovely." said Harry, now fiddling with the cup holders on the seats.

"Very pleasant." Y/n nodded.

"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look." He stood up slightly from his seat, moving his face closely towards the two.

"And we'll take your word for it." said Harry, leaning backwards with Y/n going along with him.

"You know you could just break up with her if you're so tired of the relationship that you have," she said. "Lavender is a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve to be used. She just wants to be loved and you're not the right person for that, Weasley, because you really love Hermione, not her."

"How can you even be able to tell how a person feels about someone, yet you can't even figure out your own."

Just then, Hermione passed by, taking a quick stop as she had spotted Lavender's drawing on the glass, then continuing on to head over wherever she was going.

Ron shook his head as he watched her.

"Merlin, you're in love with her," said Y/n, standing up.

"Says the one who denies being in love with my best friend," argued Ron, pointing at Harry.

"Whatever. I'm going to find Hermione and talk to her," she went over to grab her jacket, going over to the door. Not looking back at the two boys as she walked out and headed towards the direction Hermione had gone.

"You ever going to admit that you're --"

"Ron, please just shut the fuck up about that."

It didn't take Y/n that long to find Hermione. Turns out, she had headed towards the Ravenclaw section to talk with Cho, and now here she was, having a little chat about boys as the scenery outside sped by.

Not long after, Daphne had joined them, saying how she had successfully whacked Draco's ass whilst Blaise sat by the corner and watched it all, trying to hold in a laugh.

"It's what he gets for hiding my favourite book," Daphne huffed, crossing her arms and dropping her head on Y/n's lap. "Stupid boys. I don't get how you would like them so much, dating a girl is better."

"Not all boys are bad, Daphne."

"Yeah? Name some decent boys then. Cedric and Blaise don't count as one since we already know how they're like, and none of you can say Potter and Weasley, they broke Y/n and Hermione's hearts."

"Okay, fine, you win."

As they continued to chat, the conversation subject had soon shifted to Harry and Y/n's fake relationship.

"How's it going so far?" asked Cho. "I saw the two of you go into the small closet during Slughorn's party."

"Hold the fuck up," said Daphne, sitting back up so she was in eye level with the girl beside her. "You went into a small closet with Potter? During a party as well? Oh my fuck, my sweet baby Y/n isn't an angel anymore."

"Nothing happened! And I've already lost my virginity if you didn't remember," said Y/n before turning to Hermione so she could confirm that nothing really happened. "Hermione, isn't it that nothing happened?"

Cho and Daphne's eyes had switched from Y/n to Hermione, who was stammering out an explanation.

"W-well, I can't really be sure if anything actually happened between both Harry and Y/n because when I opened the door, I saw that Harry had his hands on Y/n's hips," said Hermione, speaking quite quickly. "Which meant that they must've already done something, or was about to. Why did you even go in there?"

"I pushed him in the closet because McLaggen was being a creep!"

"And you decided to push Potter in with you?"

"Yes."

Ron and Harry, on the other hand, were discussing Harry's supposed feelings for his best friend's little sister, Ginny Weasley.

"Are you really sure that you like -- or as you say 'love' -- my sister, mate?" asked Ron.

"I'm sure." said Harry frustradedly, mostly because this was the hundredth time Ron had asked the question.

"Then why do you look at Lovewright like that?"

"Like what?"

"Fucking hell, you really are dumb," sighed Ron causing Harry to glare at him. "You look at her as if she's the entire universe, like she's that one person who you would love to spend the rest of your life with. People may think that I'm stupid but I notice little things like that, Harry."

"I don't --"

"Say those words one more fucking time, Harry James Potter, and I will not hesitate to break this window open and throw you out of here."

As Harry was about to reply, one of the subjects of their conversation had joined them in the compartment.

"Hi Harry!" said Ginny, happily sitting down next to him (a bit too close may I add). "Hey Ron! What are you talking about?"

"Nothing!" said the two boys in unison, making Ginny study their facial expressions suspiciously.

"Alright then, Dean went over to get something from Seamus and Neville's compartment, so I just thought I could stay here until he comes back, and just -- you know -- hang out with the two of you."

Her eyes then landed onto the unfamiliar luggage on the luggage rack above her.

"Whose luggage is that?" she asked, pointing up at it. "Are you sharing this compartment with someone else?"

"Oh, that's -- erm -- that's --"

"That luggage is Y/n's." said Harry. "My -- my girlfriend."

"Lovewright?" said Ginny venomously. "Wasn't she using you, Harry? Remember in third year? Everybody knew it."

"I know th --"

"So why are you with her?"

Ron looked back and forth at the two in front of him, resisting the urge to get out and leave the two arguing by themselves, and so that's what he did. Harry and Ginny didn't even pay any attention to him as he stood up from his seat and walked right out the compartment, passing the compartment where the four girls (Y/n, Daphne, Hermione and Cho) were in.

"Why did Ron just walk past?" asked Hermione as they all watched a mop of red hair walk past their door. "Did him and Harry get into an argument?"

"Poor Potter, all by himself in a compartment." said Y/n, leaning her back against the window as her legs went over Daphne's lap.

"Don't act like you want to be all by yourself in a compartment with him," smirked Daphne. "Then maybe you could have him fuck you so ha --"

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you today?"

"Y/n, do you want me to check if he's okay? Harry, I mean." said Cho.

"Oh -- um -- yeah, sure, I guess."

With that, Cho moved out of the compartment and into the Gryffindor section of the train.

"You can't just get mad at someone for three whole years and then decide that you want to start a relationship with them," said Ginny. "And out of all the girls in the school, you settled for Lovewright?"

"What's the problem with that?" asked Harry. "Nothing is wrong with getting in a relationship with your childhood best friend."

"How do you know she isn't using you again?" a smile full of triumph made its way onto Ginny's face as she saw the look of defeat on Harry. "Yeah, her family is famous and all, but your family has been on the front pages all the time this year. She must have been desperate to make the front page, maybe that's why she said that she'll date you."

Harry didn't even know which was right or wrong anymore.

Suddenly, Cho walked in. The sight of Harry and Ginny together alone in a compartment was shocking in her eyes.

"Cho!" said Harry. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, um . . ." She trailed off, looking back and forth at the two. "Y/n just wanted to check up on you."

"If she wanted to, why did she send you? Why couldn't have she just gone herself? Is she that lazy?"

"Ginny, stop talking about her like that," Harry rubbed his temples, hoping that it would get rid of the headache he was currently having. "Oh, Cho, tell Y/n I'm alright. Just dealing with . . . stuff."

Cho gave them one last glance before returning back to her own compartment with the girls.

"He's with Ginny," said Cho as soon as she walked in.

"He's with who!?" exclaimed Daphne, eyes wide as saucers. "He's -- He's -- Did he forget that he -- what the actual fuck is up with that boy? I'm about to beat him up."

Just as Daphne was about to get up, she had been forced to sit back down by Cho, who looked at her sternly.

"You're not going anywhere," she said, taking her place besides Hermione again.

"Why's she with him?"

"It looked like they were talking about you, Y/n."

"How fucking glamourous."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She clutched tightly onto the strap of her luggage, searching for a familiar group of four, and when she finally did, she couldn't help the giant grin that stretched across her face.

"Well if it isn't my favourite troublemaker," said Sirius, throwing an arm around Y/n's shoulder. "How are you, Y/n/n?"

"I'm good, Uncle Padfoot. Brilliant actually."

"That's wonderful to hear, Y/n," said Lily, hugging the girl. "Have you seen Harry anywhere?"

"Oh! He should be by his way now," She got on her tiptoes, trying to see if she could find him.

"Looking for me?" Someone had wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist from behind.

"Hi, Po -- Harry," smiled Y/n as he let go of her to give Sirius, Remus, Lily and James a hug.

"We'll be apparating back home, okay?" said Lily. "So, I suggest you all grab onto each other's hands."

And in a blink of an eye, they were in front of the Potters' home.

"Y/n, you wouldn't mind sleeping in Harry's room, would you?" asked Lily. "Since the two of you are dating, I thought that you might as well just share a room."

Before Harry could even protest, Y/n had already spoken up. "That's completely fine, Auntie Lily. I don't mind."

Lily smiled at the girl. "Good." she said, walking inside the house. "Try to take a rest before I make dinner. The two of you seem tired."

Y/n and Harry followed in after her, immediately going upstairs to drop their things off and unpack.She felt relieved that she could finally get some rest after a long journey home. The pleased expression on her face melted away and was replaced with horror as she stepped foot into Harry's room.

There was only one bed, meaning that either she and Harry have to share or one of them would sleep on the floor.

"Fuck."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 2,485

NOTES;
😏
~L<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 51
๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
822 60 8
โ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹? โž โ€• ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ, ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚...
187K 3.6K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
430K 11.8K 93
โI'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.โž โHow about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.โž Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...