๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?

11.6K 663 3.3K
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀?

"Y/n, what's that mark on your neck?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did you hear that we have another Hogsmeade trip this Saturday?"

Daphne watched as Y/n rummaged through drawers of their dorm room. She was clearly trying to find something, but she didn't know what.

"Yeah, I've seen the notice board downstairs." Said Y/n, now flicking pages of her diary.

"Are you going then?" Asked Daphne. "Or will you be on a little date with your dear boyfriend, Potter?"

Even with her back to the girl, she just knew that there was a sly smirk on Daphne's face when she said that.

"What makes you think that?"

"Surely people go on dates when they're in a relationship, right?"

Y/n didn't even know if Harry had been informed of the trip, but she knew how slow he is, so she wouldn't be surprised if he finds out a day before the trip to Hogsmeade.

She wondered if they would have to go on a small fake date for this trip. She did put it as one of their rules, and speaking of the rules —

"Have you seen a small piece of parchment with writing on it?" Asked Y/n. "I swear I left it in this drawer."

"You have a lot of parchments with writing on them. I wouldn't be so shocked if I accidentally threw them away."

Y/n turned around and faced Daphne, who sat on her bed with her legs crossed and elbows resting on her knees as she held her face in her hands. She held an emotionless expression on her face, but with just one look at her eyes, Y/n knew she was hiding something.

"You found it, didn't you?"

"Found what?" Said Daphne, feigning innocence. She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket which had the words 'rules of fake dating'

"Well shi —"

"This entire 'relationship' you have going on with Potter is fake?"

"Yes."

"And you're doing this because...?"

"Because he wants to make Weasley jealous." Mumbled Y/n.

"What was that?"

Y/n sighed before raising her voice by a tiny bit. "I said that he wants to make Weasley jealous."

Daphne stared at her in disbelief before looking back at the paper she was holding. "Y/n, you do know this is going to hurt you in the end, right? You'll grow attached to him again, and once you guys supposedly 'break up', you'll go back to just how you used to be when —"

"I know that, Daph. No need to remind me." She said, sitting down beside her and resting her head on Daphne's shoulder.

"He's adding more to the pain he's caused three years ago. All of this will just remind you of the times you used to be friends with him. For fuck sake, has he even apologised for his actions yet?"

"What do you think?"

Daphne wrapped her arm around Y/n's body, pulling her closer to comfort her whilst she rubbed her back gently.

"You didn't have to agree to him, you know?"

"Yeah, but I still did."

She stared at the girl once again, disappointment filling her eyes. "Don't tell me that you still care for him."

Y/n snuggled deeper into Daphne's shoulder as if she were trying to hide herself from the world, away from everything, away from the fake relationship bullshit, away from Harry, and away from herself.

"You still do, don't you?"

Daphne felt Y/n nod into her shoulder, causing her sigh.

"Why?"

Y/n removed her head from Daphne's shoulder and looked at her, confusion written all over her face. "Huh?"

"Why?" Daphne repeated. "Why do you still care for him?"

"You know he meant a lot to me, Daph." Said Y/n, twisting a single green bead on the bracelet. "He was my first ever friend. The first person to have actually liked me, unlike those muggles who made fun of me because I was different from them. We just instantly clicked when we met, it was like the universe wanted us to meet."

Daphne sat quietly, listening carefully as her best friend talked about the boy she grew to care for all her life.

"He understood me in a way a person couldn't. He was always there for me to be my shoulder to cry on. He knew me better than I knew myself, but I guess all of that changed after third year when he started hanging out with Weasley a lot."

"You love him."

"Loved, Daphne. There's a difference, but yes, I did love him back then."

"And then you'll fall for him again," whispered Daphne. "Then he'll break your heart when he leaves you."

"It wouldn't —"

"Don't give me that 'it wouldn't matter' bullshit. I know you, Y/n."

Y/n felt defeated with Daphne's statement. She knew what this would all lead to in the end, she knew that it'll cause her a shit ton of pain, and she knew that it'll be like how it went three years ago, but with more heartbreak sprinkled to it. She didn't even know why she was doing this. Was it because she gets to have Harry do whatever she wants in return? Or because she just wanted an excuse to hang out with him, to be with him, to relive the same memories she made with him?

Fuck.

Oh fuck.

"I don't know anymore, Daph." Whispered Y/n, burying her face once again in Daphne's shoulder.

Now, here is one thing about Y/n Lovewright, she doesn't like to cry in front of people. She would rather cry by herself than cry in a room full of people. She knew that crying doesn't make her or anyone else seem weak, but whenever there were people around, it felt embarrassing. It was like they would judge her as the tears would stream down her face.

Daphne, who had been Y/n's best friend and roommate for five years, had never seen her cry. So, as soon as she heard Y/n sob into her shoulder, her motherly instincts immediately switched on.

"Let all the pain out, love." she said, now hugging her fully. "It's okay, it's okay."

Just like that, all the tears she had bottled up all these years came spilling out, flowing down her face as if it were a waterfall.

A sight like this was one Daphne despised a lot. Seeing Y/n in so much pain hurt her as well. She knew how much suffering the poor girl had gone through after the fight. She knew how much it affected her, but she hated how the only thing she could do was stand back and listen as Y/n cried into her pillow on some nights.

She didn't know how to comfort her, no matter how much she tried to. Y/n had never told her or anyone else in the friend group how she liked to be comforted, and she hated to know that Harry James Potter, the one who broke her, was the only one who knew how to calm her down and make her happy again. Even Y/n herself hated that fact.

But he wasn't in her life now, was he? He doesn't play an important role anymore, but as the one she hated the most.

Daphne sat there for a while, listening to the muffled sobs of her best friend. She could feel her robes getting damp due to Y/n's tears, but she didn't care about that. She just wanted her best friend to be the same happy girl she used to be when they were eleven and twelve years old.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Harry strolled the halls of the castle. He had just found out that there was going to be another Hogsmeade trip from Ron, and he immediately went to work searching for a girl with (h/c) hair. He remembered that one of their rules was to pretend to go on a date when they go to Hogsmeade. So, might as well put it to good use, right?

He searched every room and place in the castle, even asking some students if they've seen her, but there was no luck. He cursed himself for leaving the Marauder's Map back in his dorm.

That was until Harry realised he hasn't searched one place yet.

The Astronomy Tower.

During their first two years at Hogwarts, Y/n would always go to the Astronomy Tower to clear off some stress, and would sometimes make Harry tag along with her. He knew how much she loved looking at the stars, especially with the way they danced across the night sky.

He recalled their first ever Hogsmeade trip in October during their third year.

"Where are you going?" asked Y/n. "Surely you're not going to leave me to suffer in the cold, right?"

Harry chuckled softly at her, taking her hand in his. "I'm not leaving you in the cold. In fact, why don't you head over to The Three Broomsticks?"

"What about you?"

He looked back at the item displayed on the window of the shop before turning back around to face the girl in front of him. "I'll be quick. I have to go buy something. You go ahead and save us a table, yeah?"

"You sure you'll be quick?"

Harry hummed, kissing the top of her head softly causing Y/n to scrunch up her face, which Harry thought was the cutest thing ever.

"Yes, I'll be quick," he said, gesturing for her to go ahead.

He could never forget the way her eyes had lit up like the stars when she saw what he had bought her.

"What's in the bag?" she asked, watching as Harry walked towards their table with a bag in his hand.

Harry held his arm out with the bag and smiled. "It's for you. I bought you something."

Y/n took the bag from him and opened it. The contents of the bag caused a huge grin to appear on her face.

"I really hope you like it." Harry doubted as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

He had bought her a book about the constellations, along with a mini representation of the galaxy in a clear crystal ball.

"I love it," but then she frowned. "You didn't have to buy me all of this."

"I'm aware of that, but I know how much you love to admire the stars whenever you go up to the Astronomy Tower." said Harry, moving over to hug her. His smile widening as he heard her laugh into the fabric of his hoodie.

When he had finally arrived at the top of the tower, he saw her. She was sitting down on the floor whilst she read the very same book he had gifted her. There was never a day where she doesn't carry the book around everywhere she goes. It was practically glued onto her hand.

Little did he know that she always has it around because it's the only item left that she had of him. The only item left that reminded her of him besides the bracelet and photo album.

"What are you doing up here, Potter?" she questioned, not even looking up from the book.

"I was searching for you to ask about the Hogsmeade trip tomorrow."

"What about it?"

"Well, you know the rule you made? The one where you said that we should pretend to go on dates whenever there's a Hogsmeade trip?"

Y/n hummed in response and Harry took that as a sign to continue.

"I was wondering if we could do that for this trip? You know . . . go on a fake date?"

Harry could see her body tense up even in the dark with only the light of the moon. He heard her sigh before nodding her head wordlessly.

With that one action, he knew right away that she wanted to be by herself at the moment, not wanting to be bothered by anyone or anything. So he left her, hoping that she'll be in a better mood tomorrow.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She shivered as she and Harry walked their way through the snow covered ground to get to The Three Broomsticks. Their hands clasped tightly around one anothers as Harry wanted to make everyone in the village think, and Y/n quotes, "That we're on a little romantic date when actually, we're here to spy around."

Rolling her eyes at Harry's dumb reasoning, she dragged him faster towards the pub. They had sometimes stopped for a few moments to have a small chat with their friends, who they had seen along the way.

Once they made it, Harry went over to order them Butterbeer whilst Y/n decided to find them a table just for the two of them. She sat quietly, eyeing all the other couples inside as she waited.

Her eyes suddenly met another pair which were filled with rage. Now she knew what Harry meant by 'spying around.' He wanted to go here because he knew Ginny was going to be here with Dean.

'Desperate little git,' She thought when she saw Harry making his way to the table she sat at, holding onto a tray filled with two Butterbeers.

"There was quite a long line back there," He explained as soon as he had sat down, handing Y/n one of the tankards. "That's why I took so long."

Surprisingly, the 'date' wasn't as bad as Y/n was expecting it to be. They shared a few laughs here and there, although there was a bit of bickering over the most stupidest things at times. Overall, it went quite well.

After The Three Broomsticks, they had decided to go to Honeydukes, mostly because Harry told her that their 'date' isn't over until they go back into the castle.

"So, what do you want from here?" asked Harry, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looked around the sweet filled store.

"What?"

"Well we are on a date, aren't we? So I might as well buy you something."

Y/n studied the store for a moment before running over to the other side of the room where all of her favourite sweets were displayed. Harry followed after her quickly, praying to himself that he or she doesn't get lost in the massive crowd of students.

By the time Harry had caught up, Y/n already had a full basket of sweets and chocolates with her. Harry didn't even get the time to question if she wanted all of that since he was now being dragged towards the counter.

"Lovewright -- I mean -- Love, are you sure you want all this?" Harry turned to the girl beside him as the person on the counter began to package all the sweets into a plastic bag.

"Yes."

Harry sighed, pulling out his wallet to pay for everything.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

The way back to the castle was peaceful. Too peaceful for Harry's own liking. He watched from the corner of his eye as Y/n walked happily beside him, one hand holding onto the bag whilst the other was holding onto his hand even though there was no one around to see them.

She actually enjoyed spending the day with him despite it all being fake and an act for everyone to watch.

Harry suggested walking her back to the Slytherin Common Room, in which she reluctantly agreed, fearing that they might bump into Daphne on the way or outside.

Both of them didn't really hold quite long conversations, only having a small talk mixed with some bickering about the sweets once again.

"This is your destination, yeah?" said Harry when they have made it right outside the Common Room.

"You should like an announcer on the Knight Bus." she replied, enjoying the way a blush painted his cheeks.

"I'm trying my best to be a gentleman."

"And you're failing horribly at it, but you did buy me sweets, so I'll give you that."

Harry scoffed before wrapping his arms around her figure and pulling her closer to him, so they were chest to chest.

"Feel like I deserve a reward for that."

"Would a slap in the face count as one?"

"No, but this definitely would."

And in a short amount of time, Y/n found herself moaning quietly as Harry kissed his way from her jawline to her neck, sucking lightly on her skin.

"There are people around us." She hissed.

"Let them watch if they want to then," whispered Harry. She could feel him smirking against her skin. "Besides, this is payback for what you did the other day."

That went on for another few seconds before Harry pulled away, smiling at the flustered state he had put the girl in.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He said, stepping back away from her and walking away. He could feel her eyes burning holes into the back of his head, making his smile grow wider.

'Revenge is so sweet'

When Y/n made her way inside the Common Room, she was immediately met with the sight of her three best friends sitting on the couch by the fireplace.

"Hey," she greeted them as she sat down. "What's going on?"

But instead of them answering back, all she received was silence. She looked up and saw they were all staring at her, more specifically, her neck.

"Are you guys alright?"

"Y/n, what's that mark on your neck?" asked Blaise.

"What?"

Draco snorted. "Looks like someone had some fun at Hogsmeade today."

Daphne handed Y/n a mirror and whispered, "You might want to see for yourself."

'Holy fucking shit.'

She had a hickey on her neck.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"POTTER!" she roared when she saw him at the Quidditch Pitch with Ron and Hermione.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." said Harry, preparing to run away.

"What is the meaning of this?" she asked as she pointed to her neck.

Harry chuckled. "Revenge for what you did."

"I'm going to kill you."

"Jokes on you, I'm immortal."

"You wanna test that theory?" said Y/n, grabbing her wand from her pocket.

"I was joking!" said Harry as he began to run away. Y/n was hot on his trail.

"You wanna test that fucking theory!?"

"Stop chasing me!"

Long story short, Harry had been chased around Hogwarts by an angry Y/n. It only stopped when both Daphne and Blaise, who came looking for Y/n, pulled her away from the boy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 3,108

NOTES;
Okay, for anyone who hasn't read the message I posted on my board a few days ago about updates, here it is:

~L<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 94 10
"๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’š" ๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’“๐’‚
429K 11.8K 93
โI'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.โž โHow about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.โž Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...
310K 8.2K 21
Mแด„แดœ x Hแด˜ Sษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ: แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แดส™สŸแด‡- completed แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€ - writing แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœสŸแด›ส€แดษด - x แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€...
394K 15.6K 131
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...