It started with a video

By frostyfur224

Hehehehhe- this is my first story so uh- dont judge- More

The video that started it all

That night...

19 0 1
By frostyfur224

That night, I helped him unpack his stuff. He was staying in my room since I didn't want him to sleep on the couch. I went and grabbed some snacks and put a movie on for us. He laid down beside me as I settled. He poked my ass as a joke and I poked his thigh. This cause a poke war- we were laughing until I ended up on top of him.
"Uh...h-hi" he said, looking up at me. He was blushing.
"Oh- u-uh...hi there-" i said, then I sat up. He groaned as I did this and I gave him a confused look until I realized what was happening. I crawled off of him and smiled a little.
"Sorry Bro- didnt mea-"
He sat up and kissed me. I looked at him, very surprised. He pulled away.
"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what came o-"
"Hey hey it's okay...I forgive you! I actually enjoyed it..." I said, blushing hard.
I pulled him into my lap, smiling. He looked into my eyes, then he leaned his head down and kissed my neck. I tensed up and then relaxed. I leaned my head back and groaned. He smiled and pushed me back into the bed, pinning me.
"A-ah~ N-Nathan~" I groaned as he sucked at my neck.
He giggled and started grinding on my lap. I groaned louder and smiled. He slid his hands up my shirt and took off my shirt. He then sat up and took his own shirt off, smiling. I ran my hands up and down his body. He put his hands on my shoulders and I froze.
"Stay still baby." He told me, working my pants off. I stayed as still as possible. He got my pants and underwear off. He settled on my hips and I grabbed his hips, kissing him as I sat up. I worked him pants off, smiling. He groaned in response as my hand brushed his dick. I looked him dead in the eyes and he moved off my lap, instead settling me on his.
"My god...you look so cute like this.." he murmured into my ear. I started blushing.
"You ready baby?" He asked me. I nodded and he slipped his dick in. I moaned rather loudly.
"K-kitten~" he groaned. I moaned louder as I bounced on his dick. God it felt so good...
"A-ah~ daddy~ faster~"
He sped up at these words. He started groaning as loud as I was.
"S-shit~! Daddy~!" I moaned. I bounced harder on his lap, barely being able to feel anything but pleasure. He started thrusting harder as though he was trying to get me to cum. After a few minutes of this, i felt his thrusts getting sloppy. He came hard and I came right after. He pulled out slowly and I fell back. A few minutes later, I got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I took a shower. After I got out, I went back to my room, picking Nathan up and carrying him to the bathroom.
He's heavy- I thought to myself as I set him down. He stood up and pulled me in with him he hugged me close as he showered. I got out and waited for him with a towel around me. Once he got out, I handed him a towel and walked out, changing into some clothes and laying down on my side of the bed. I heard him come in and put clothes of his own on. I felt him lay down beside me and started cuddling me. I started to fall asleep in his arms...

~the end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
233K 6.8K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...