COTE One Shots

By Adisial

Some One Shots by yours truly Adisial. These may range from true one-shots to timelines that are based on a s... More

Boner-ahem Pawn in the making
Red hair-kun got a green hat
Shitty reaction one shot
KFC-Kiyo Fucking Chie / It's Fingerlicking Kiyo.
Chronicles of the Heroin in her fight against the demonic dragon.
The lewding of a Sensei: Behind the Scenes
It's not a mask, It's what he became.
Contrast
Drinking tears is my profession.
Guidance of a beast.
The heavenly sight.
A tan-girls pureness.
Leroy jenkins.
Schlap
Everything according to Keikaku
The fall of reason, brings forth the monsters of the heart.
Schrödinger's Threesome
Is it wrong to pick up a boy on the street?

FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('つヮ⊂)

18.1K 199 277
By Adisial

[I think I dragged it out too far, smug loli will be revealed and I will write this as fast as I can before the FBI breaks down my house.

Your daily dose of Adisial-sensei's ideas:

Shizuku got killed by Kiyo or by herself, the question is simply how, but after Kiyo left, the instructors came in and reanimated her, she was too weak to go into the Whit Room again, and due to now being free to do as they please with Kiyo, they "sell" her off to an investor as she is the last survivor from the 4th generation apart from Kiyo.

She gets "bought" by an rather old lady who just uses her for her work and eventually, within 3 years when Shizuku becomes 13 years old, the old lady dies due to a murder, Shizuku who has been there up until now under guise of the adoptive daughter of the old lady, gets directly introduced to a caretaker, who is an young lady around 28 years old. There, she with her for 2 years and can finally experience a normal life with going to school and stuff, interested in going to AHNS because she got curious about the school itself, she applies there.

Finally, there, she get allotted into class C-A and lives her life rather casually, she doesn't really hold back much, but only as far as to be considered top 8% within the school. Due to Kiyo being rather unknown, she coincidentally never comes across him, and doesn't know of his existence, it was only when she was witnessing the race that she recognizes Kiyo. She immediately runs all over the place and doesn't find him when she ends up at the special building, exhausted due to her emotional stress, she sits down and doesn't know what to do, when she suddenly hears footsteps behind her, looking back, she finally saw him... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece.

This is a rather docile idea, but it will do. I also have one for Kei, but only at the end of the chapter.

ANYWAY,😊 got y'all distracted from the real purpose of this chapter, the lewedding of a loli.

It's on purpose the way I wrote it.

Setting is VOL.5 when she is about to say, "White Room." Never knew that it's written apart.

Let's go.]

POV-chan was sweating buckets, another loli is talking with her Oni-chan right now, what if her Oni-chan doesn't need her anymore! No! She can't accept this; she needs to fight! So, she stretches her arms and slaps Kiyo's head with her adorably small and cute hands, she has such meager power, that her Oni-chan is just thinking it's a breeze... NOOOOO! ONI-CHAN DON'T LEAVW MWEEE WAAAAEHHEEHAAA!

Of I course I would never leave a loli, if there are two in front of you, then you have your answer for why we have two hands.

"So, what's the matter? If at all possible, I'd like to wrap this up quickly."

"After seeing you run, I remembered something. I called you here so I can share with you the shock I felt at that moment. It's almost like this is the lead up to a confession, don't you think so?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about......"

Clonk. Clonk. Propping herself up with a cane, Sakayanagi stood right next to me.

"It's been a long time, Ayanokouji-kun. Approximately 8 years and 243 days."

"You're kidding, right? I don't know you."

"Fufu. I suppose. After all, our acquaintance isn't a mutual one."

Clonk.

Clonk.

The tapping receded bit by bit.

What exactly is this about? I decided to wrap things up and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"White Room."

When those words pierced through my ears and reached my brain, I unconsciously stopped walking. It chipped away at my rationality and I started questioning 'why' and 'how'.

"It's unpleasant, isn't it? To be swept about by information that only the enemy possesses."

"....You....Are you my childhood friend?"

Now it was her turn to be confused. I used this moment to close the gap between us, and laid my hand on her head, sadly the barrette hinders my hand to touch it so, I took it off and started to pat her head.

"Wha-"

She probably wanted to question my actions but sorry Arisu... They taught us the art of seduction in the White Room as well. Now, naturally we hadn't any real experience, but that doesn't matter, I can make you fall in love anyway.

Similar thoughts went through her head, she was taught by Mamarisu the power a loli has, and she is confident to make him fall in love.

Slowly, she started to simply accept the situation, no, was forced to, she was immersed in the feeling of the head-pat, this technique gives a high amount of intimacy off, the warmth transmitted is unnatural, and is one of the best skills to calm down women in general, but you have to be either a young boy or a handsome guy.

But... I had the trump card, she revealed to know me from way back, huh? That means I qualify as a childhood friend who gets the free ride to head-pet regardless of my status, looks or personality.

"Hnnn~"

She nuzzles like a cute kitty.

"Your hair is so smooth and silky, it has such a unique color and coupled with your eyes... it's a mesmerizing beauty that you possess."

She was a bit startled to be complimented by me, I could see her ear tips get slightly red, it might be sensitive spot, I could try my luck.

"And your cute ears like that of a cute animal," I said as I caressed them with gentle care. She trembled slightly under my actions.

"You.... When did you learn this?" She asked me accusingly, seemingly not wanting to fight against it.

"Hm? Obviously, I'm following my instinct." I stated matter-of-factly. I took her up and pressed her petite body against the wall, "Kyaah," her soothing voice carried to my her ear, her cry was cute and I wanted to hear it more. I looked deeply into her eyes, my body enveloping her frail and small body. It's like that of a beautiful doll. I wanted to envelop it for eternity, that's the feeling she gives off.

"You, I'm a young maiden, you shouldn't act like this with me." She tried to scold me but didn't take her gaze off me and a red tint on her cheeks. I also feel her body quivering a bit.

"I just thought I wanted to embrace the beautiful maiden in front of me." I told her with a straight face. And sure enough, she understood what I wanted. She bit her lower thin, crimson lip and her eyes got misty. I felt up her heavenly thighs with the white stockings and garter belt.

She it looked so innocent, it felt like touching them would taint it, but I didn't care, I wanted to taint them, I wanted...

...to taint with all of me.

"Arisu..." I called out to her; my longing was somehow conveyed as she looked at me with a similar longing.

"Kiyo~taka..." She responded with the sultry yet contradictory voice of hers. I lowered my head to hers; she closed her eyes and her thin, sensuous, vermilion lips.

This sensation... it is warm, hot... familiar yet so strange... I still didn't close my eyes, but I could see little tears at the corner of her eyes. She seems to be happy with the happenings so far, as I closed my eyes as well, the sensation intensified.

There was something that started to connect within me, it spurts out and connected with her. It seems our kiss deepened as our tongues mingled together. Her small tender tongue against my manly one, overpowering her, she seems to let out some cute nuzzles as are our kiss continued.

Saliva was exchanged. Her arms circling around my back and gripping, as if she were trying to bind me down... she seems to be scared that I might fade away. I on the other hand, groped her soft thighs, they are not meaty but... taking them into my hand, they felt softer than anything else in the world, her white skin slowly being blemished with red as my hands leave their mark on them.

I stopped the kiss and went down on her neck, kissing it lightly multiple times until I started to stay there and suck on her milky white skin, leaving a mark on my prey. She softly moans at the sensation and leaned her head back to the wall.

I wanted to have her right here and as if reading my thoughts-

"Let's go into a room, there we can have our fun~"

As I raised my head and looked her in the eyes, her seductive smile and inviting tone rang through my ears. I let her lean on me and tightened my hold on her and went to the preparation room, I opened the door skillfully with my leg and the door shut open a bit forcefully.

Dang

I went in and laid her down on the table, but she raised her upper body as she supported herself with her arms and looked at me with a mesmerizing smile, her lips a bit red due to the kissing and sparkling a bit due to the saliva.

I closed the door behind me and locked it, walking over to her in a calm manner, as soon as I got near her, she stretched out her thin and frail-looking arm and grabbed my tie. I didn't resist and went in for the kiss. Even though it was a short one, she transmitted her desire to be with me.

"You probably know that I have a heart disease."

She said as she broke the kiss, she looked at me, with a bit happiness so, I know that the following wouldn't be something grim.

"I underwent the catheter procedure to cure it but my physical condition is still influenced by it, I only had it when I was 14, that's why I still haven't recovered." She said, the procedure is subtle one compared to the other alternatives, with a catheter inserted in a vein in the leg, it will be guided to the heart and the surgeon will fix the whatever defect she has in her heart. "I have no problem with a faster heart-beat, so no concerns for you~"

She said that in a playful manner, looking at with a smug but nonetheless cute expression.

So, no worries about that huh?

I supported myself on the table as I was towering above her, my hands rested next to hers, as if on instinct, she put them on top of mine as we stared into each other. Her smile never once fading, the sun setting outside, causing the scene to be theatrical. The red sky setting the mood, the long shadows casted due to the position of the sun, within this view, this girl, this young maiden, her lilac-colored hair resting on her shoulder with a silky look, her cheeks tinted with red complementing the background.

"You look really stunning like this."

She cutely giggled at my compliment.

"Do you really think so?" She asked, seems like she doubted my motive, but I really think this scene... it will itself into my memory, and I will probably never forget it.

I lowered my head in response and gave her a light kiss, it was like appreciating the view she is creating, I want her to know that I at least am honest about complimenting her.

I looked at her again after the kiss, her eyes softened up and they started to cloud, she pulled on my hand and led me to lie myself down next to her. Turning me, she no sits upright on me, her soft buttocks pressing against my lower half.

She starts to unbutton my shirt as I am feeling up her thighs and thin waist. Her thin figure is really attracting.

Button for button got opened, I started to unbutton her as well, and I exposed her bra as she already finished with my shirt, her delicate hands and nimble movements caused slight distraction for me.

But once I saw the white bra, the intricate flower design, it was too tempting to rip it off right here, but I held myself back. I took of her jacket and she immediately lowered herself and started to lick my skin with her cute tongue, like a kitty licking me clean, she went along my toned body and slowly made her way down, arriving at my belly button, she gave it a kiss and made a big lick the rest of the way until my pants obstructed the way.

She slightly glanced at me as her hands made their way to my belt and zipper, she smugly smiled as she skillfully managed to take off the belt and open the zipper, she slid down my underwear the rocket rose high in the sky and-

It hit the cute face of Arisu,

"Rocketpunch,"

is what I muttered, luckily, she didn't hear it, she was more perplexed at the size but immediately, determination took over.

She lowered her head and brushed her hair behind her hear, giving my demonic dragon a kiss, and people still didn't point out the obligatory kiss I write every time the girls put their mouths to work.

She sticks her tongue and starts to lick it from down-up like an ice cream, as she reaches the top she lets out all the accumulated saliva out and it streams down the standing tower.

It felt really good, but she suddenly stopped and went deeper down and took in my man melons into her mouth, full of liquid ready to be shot inside of her.

She didn't neglect the shaft as her petite hand reached for my huge thing and she rubbed it faster and faster, her tongues playing with my huge sack, having no problem due to me being shaved down there like a baby.

I didn't want to remain inactive, so I grabbed her knees and forcefully turned her around as she panicked a bit and my balls plopped out of her mouth.

"What are you doing?" She asked me a bit unsure, but you should know, right?

"I don't want to be one receiving something." As I simply stated, I looked at her pure white panties, unstained with anything... except that wet spot, I teasingly pressed that spot with two fingers, and she yelped helplessly at the stimulation. "You seem quite wet down here."

I teased her, "Oh really? That gaaaaame can be played by two." She said as she dragged out a word in the middle due to me pressing again. But for the counterattack, she used one hand to play with my balls, rubbed the base of my schlong and sucked on the tip with my glans in her mouth. I slightly groaned because of that sensation. But not wanting to lose to her, I give the secret garden a lick over the panties. She tensed a bit due to that but no mercy from me.

I slide her panties over and saw her pink opening, it looked untouched of anything, no pubes no usage, nothing, as if she were a real doll...

...that's why I want to taint her all the more, full of me, Hornykouji Kiyoppai.

I spread her lower lips and started to taste it, the sweet nectar of a loli...

It was as if I was in trance, I just devoured the forbidden fruit like Eve yanked the apple and got herself and Adam kicked out of Eden.

The forbidden fruit...

the lewding of a loli.

As I was immersed in this feeling, I simply didn'tnotice how Arisu arched her back and tensed up a lightly. Her love juicesspurted down, and I instinctively took them in, a sweet nectar for me, theforbidden juice, like drinking Mímisbrunnr, giving me endless wisdom and enlightenment the same as Odin.

But it wasn't a huge orgasm, as such, she recovered quickly again and started to put in more effort, while I start to tease her well of wisdom and prepare it for the huge rod. I start to slightly spread her opening and retreating again, she probably won't bleed for her first time apart from the excessive stretching, her hymen should be stretchable enough from the physical therapy she probably had to do.

As I was contemplating how my dinosaur would look in god's Eden, I felt a hot sensation that was building up until a moment ago, slowly start to move upwards, my huge thing's tip was covered and I started to furiously rub her clit while the god liquid spurted into her mouth and I rocked up my waist, forcefully hitting her throat, and her insides contracting again.

We both came at the same time.

I closed my eyes slightly while I started to her Arisu's breathing after some seconds, and not long after, I started to feel her tongue going all over the place, probably licking me clean, as she was done, she started to shift and turn around, looking me in the eyes as she smiled and said;

"I can't let even a drop of yours go to waste~"

She said in a seductive voice as she slightly raised her ass and took my huge thing into her comparatively small hand, aiming it at the small entrance that got prepared by me. As she goes down, the dragon touches her lower lips, inspecting the cave it will be buried in.

She further sinks down and my huge thing starts to feel the hole, wanting to tease her, I started to pull her bra lightly, and go further down with each pull. Her she gasps slightly as she got a bit off balance and sank more than intended, now I can feel how her hole is stretching-

"UUuhh, your thing is as monstrous as you are~"

She exclaimed with her raised yet still cute voice as she squealed at the stretching sensation.

"You thought you could dominate me huh?"

I said to her while she bitterly smiled at me but not single shred of regret, she seems to be even content to just be able to connect with me. Like this, I let go of her bra and held her beautiful thighs and rocked up, burying my hot metal rod inside her.

"Kyaahaaa!" She moaned in pleasure and pain; the surprise penetration was a success. Her upper body fell onto mine as her insides contracted and she seemingly came but I'm not even fully in but I will let her rest for a bit, while hearing her ragged breaths I started to nimble on her cute ear and grope her buttock, moving slightly inside her, she holds back her moans but I can still hear it if she is so close to me.

I ever so slightly start to bump up and down, only one cm, then two and bump up further and further, my huge dick completely stretching her wide.

She was drooling a bit on top of my chest, her eyes completely abnormal, I think I'm just seeing things but... are those hearts?

Anyway, as I finally reached my destination, I started to make minute movements,

"Haahnnn~ your thiiing is draaaging mee inside oouut~" She said in her cute high voice, but that's not all, her tight cave was pressing my huge thing from all sides, her insides were trying to milk me desperately, she was aware of it and was probably trying to do just that.

I was retaliating with increasing the pace of my movements and the how much, I went halfway out and thrusted it in again, such rough play with her was feeling like heaven for my huge t-rex, aggressively groping her buttocks and moving them up while slamming my lower part against hers.

"Ayan- Kiyo~taka, this, haaa, iiss too good~"

She moaned, I kept thrusting her as her insides further tightened, and she came again, flushing her love juices against my invading big cock.

But I didn't stop pounding her sensitive pussy mercilessly, reaching up into her womb, I even thought for a second that I felt it through her bulging stomach.

She meanwhile is holding onto me her grip tugging at the side. Her moans sound out and seemingly trying to suppress them and probably her own will, she bit into my chest,

"Mmnnngh~ aahhhhmm~ nngghh~"

I slightly groaned due to her teeth pressing in on my flesh, it was kind of stimulating having her cute mouth and teeth playing like this, I feel the excessive saliva drop down and smear all of my chest, she doesn't seem to have control over her own mouth, to wake her up from the trance, I thrust into her a bit harder and slap her buttocks.

Slap

She slightly lifted her head and dragged up my flesh until it slipped away, and her moan resounded,

"MMnngaaaaaaahnn~"

Her eyes wide mouth agape, she her bra finally loosened and her small pink nipples with her areola came to view, her breasts despite being modest in size were jiggling due to the heavy thrusting, I raised my upper body and instantly took her erect nipples into my mouth,

"Mngh"

She gasped as I took her breast into my mouth.

Licking it like my life depended on it, I further squeezed her buttocks and gave her occasional slaps, straining my abdominal muscles to remain in position.

The moment came, I roughly gripped into her ass, "Arisu I'm cumming." She didn't respond, good thing that the professor taught me already that when a girl is a moaning mess, you are allowed to come inside.

And it came, the eruption, my vision blanked, I felt her body spasm, but it couldn't budge out of my hold, I felt our fluids mix inside of her, the tightness was trying to milk me dry, but you can't milk something bottomless.

Her orgasm went on for a while, I already snapped out of it, looking at her 'ahegao' expression, which is too, a word I was taught by someone else, internet-chan sure has interesting websites.

Once her huge orgasm was done, she was trying to catch her breath, I ran my hand through her hair, patting her head.

She looked at me with half closed eyes and said,

"You... sure are a monster with your stamina..."

A helpless expression made it's way onto her face, with the still red face heated up due to my warm-up,

"Still hard as ever mnngh~"

She moved a bit and moaned due to the sensitivity.

"I don't think I would survive another round."

She said, though, it's probably because it was her first time, she won't be able to do much now, so I guess I've got to help myself in other ways.

I slowly raised myself, and slip her on the table, I turn her around and take her feet and hold them together, while taking out my huge thing out of her, as I took it out, some fluids flow out, looks like I came lots inside of her.

That doesn't matter, if we believe, she won't get pregnant. I slowly push my hip forward and push the t-rex through her thighs, pressing them together further, I could feel a bit of ecstasy.

"Fufu, so you like them so much?"

"Of course, yours are the best I've seen up until now."

She didn't press any further than this, it's true that she had the best, but it got complimented due to the white color and garter belt.

I accelerated my waist movement, while she still was gathering her strength back, this went on for a few minutes.

Until I started to blank out again, it was not as intense as before, but still satisfying.

"I'm cumming Arisu." I warned her, she put her hands forward and I came, on her thighs, her belly and hands, the white fluid was all over her, she on the other hand started to lick her hands clean, looking at that scene isn't good, I should stop for now, we still have time to repeat this, I got my pants and put them on again, not bothering with my shirt.

I went to the sink in the preparation room and took some paper wetting it and went over to her, helping her wiping everything off,

"Hm, you are quite the gentleman, aren't you?" She told me, it common sense though to help you cleaning up after we had sex, but I just remained silent, her uniform only got sweaty, luckily, nothing more than that, as we got her back into her usual appearance, the door suddenly opened, I still had my shirt unbuttoned and in came her classmate, Kamuro Masumi.

She looked at the scene with wide eyes and her gaze went from me to Arisu and back to me, to my body to be more precise, while in trance, I exchanged glances with Arisu, she started to speak.

"Masumi, what are you doing here?"

This made her snap out of it and look back at her class leader. I took the chance and approached her unnoticed by her,

"I-I w-was looking for you." She stumbled over her words, probably due to the shock she received when she saw us in such an ambitious situation.

"Oh really? I'm glad that you were worried about me~" She teased her which caused tick mark to appear on Masumi's expression. I meanwhile got close enough.

"What are you- "Talking about, was what she wanted to say but jolted as I placed my hand on her back and lightly pushed her into the room, due to her surprise, she didn't resist, and I could close the door.

"So, what do we do with you?" I asked rhetorically as she looked at me with a blush, was my body really that attractive?

"How about involving her as well?" I raised my eyebrow at the suggestion of Arisu.

Masumi is in a confused state due to her own awareness of her strange feelings, while I don't mind.

POV-chan is meanwhile really ticked off, so she wants to see her Oni-chan suffer a bit, so she will go into NTR universe with the help of Universe-chan, who too was angry that she lost to smug loli. Arriving on the head of her beloved Oni-chan, she was perplexed at his thoughts.

Recently, I fell in love.

Well, that's what I think, I have a crush on a certain girl in class, and I don't know what to do, I never saw her before, she a new existence to me, but I tried desperately to appeal to her up until now, but...

Somehow, she doesn't seem to be into me, I understand why... I know why she doesn't spare me single glance.

As I was immersed in my thoughts, the girl in question arrived in the classroom, she looked beautiful in my eyes, for the rest of the class, she probably looked plain and nothing out of place, she got some friends, her chest-nut-colored eyes and hair was something that put me in trance every time I saw her, I wanted her, I wanted to embrace her, but...

An indestructible wall was raised between us...

I could never overcome it...

Pathetic...

The masterpiece of the White Room not able to overcome something...

But...

Perhaps it's due to me being that masterpiece...

That I failed up until now...

As I was having a struggle, the girl in question sat down on her seat and talked with a friend of hers. I wanted to go over and talk to her, but...

I can't seem to move my legs...

What should I say?

"Hey Ordinary Life-chan, how was your weekend?"

Or "Do you wanna spend lunch together today, Ordinary Life-chan?"

But I threw everything out, as another girl entered the classroom,

It was the girl who I don't resent but neither like...

Even though I had all reason to resent her...

"Heyaa Kiyo~taka, what are you grumbling to yourself~"

This girl, she was the most beautiful girl at this school, and she clung onto me at every possible occasion, trying to devour me, her black hair and crimson eyes were mesmerizing but...

For me they were the usual looks, I wasn't entranced by it.

Yes, this girl is the one holding me back from approaching Ordinary Life-chan...

She is the one tainting me for my whole life now, together with White Room-chan.

This girl...

...Unordinary Life-chan.

[This last bit just came to mind, I feel threatened by the recent lewd stories of other authors, so I have to protect my horniness.

Anyway, liked? Tell me. I had to run around escaping the FBI while writing this sooo...

The Kei idea isn't something really revolutionary, but I never encountered it so;

Kei coming to AHNS not as her fake persona, she has a last string of hope to be able to live as herself, she goes to class and behaves like her normal self, she isn't the leader of the girls, she doesn't have a pony tail, what if she fell for Ayanokouji just based on not being interested in Hirata as she feels a darkness within Kiyo that attracts her, and so starts the story of the innocent maiden and demon god.

Short idea... rather disappointed in myself, I will deliver the juice in the next chapter, tomorrow is Time-leap story update, and I will try to have longer chapters like here.

Anyway, Bye]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
993K 32.8K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
720K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...