Apex Predator (Hawk/Eli Mosko...

By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

⚠️ New parts added now that season 4 has been released ⚠️ Brianna LaRusso also known as "the b!tch" is the qu... More

Getting to know Brianna LaRusso & chapter 1
Chapter 2 Relentless Revenge
Chapter 3 Falling for my fears
Chapter 4 The fear takes over
Chapter 5 Fighting the fear
Chapter 6 The Deal
Chapter 7 The day my fears became afraid of me
Chapter 8 Blood in the water
Chapter 9 Starting over
Chapter 10 Mistakes?
Chapter 11 the fear takes over... again
Chapter 12 Life or Death
Chapter 13 Blocked
Chapter 14 forbidden
Chapter 15 Train Wreck
Chapter 16 an eye for an eye
Chapter 17 life sucks
Chapter 18 fighting dirty
Chapter 19 Blackmail
Chapter 20 hurt
Chapter 21 Mercy
Chapter 22 Conscience
Chapter 24 trust is temporary
chapter 25 betrayal
Chapter 26 Careless
Chapter 27 Jealousy
Chapter 28 Regrets
Chapter 29 Everything's ok
Chapter 30 Forgiveness
New story!
Apex Predator is back!!!
Chapter 31 Mending Burnt Bridges
Chapter 32 Wonder Boy
Chapter 33 Birthday Bitch
Chapter 34 Peer Pressure
Chapter 35 Song Birds
Chapter 36 Give you hell
Chapter 37 Never forget your first Loves
Chapter 38 Nightmares
Chapter 39 The Nightmares Come True
Chapter 40 The Nightmares Come True pt. 2

Chapter 23 I'll be there for you

1.9K 41 92
By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

(3 weeks later)

It was 3 weeks after the text conversation with hawk and I was trying to stay as far away from him as possible. I walked out of my 4th period and into the main lobby, I had study hall now and Demetri and Sam had lunch so I usually just went to talk to them outside the lunch room but today I was stopped. "Ms. LaRusso may I see you in my office" counselor Blat said. My eyes practically popped out of my head I was so petrified, I looked around the room and my eyes stopped on a tall figure, a sly smirk cast across his face when I saw him, he sent me a wink as I walked away with counselor Blat into he office. "Counselor Blat-" I started but she cut me off. "Eli told me" she started, I dreaded those words, "that you passed your exam" she finished with a smile. I stared at her shocked, he didn't snitch. "Is everything alright" counselor Blat asked noticing my blank expression. "Ya everything's uh fine" I replied with a soft smile. "You know he's such a nice boy he would be a good influence on you" she said while referring to hawk. "Ya sure" I mumbled to myself. "What was that" she questioned. "Oh nothing" I said with a fake smile. "Am I free to go now" I said while getting up wanting to leave. "No actually I also called you in here because I know that you were the one replaced the milk cartons with spoiled ones" she said while shaking her head. "What do you mean that wasn't meeee" I said while starting to walk out the door quickly, it was me but it was just a little prank. "Ms. LaRusso we have you on film." Counselor Blat said while looking at me pursing her lips. "It was just an little prank" I said while throwing my arms in the air. "You gave every freshman student diarrhea!" She replied while looking at me concerned. "I did didn't I" I said with a smirk. "I'm going to have to give you detention" she said while handing me a slip of paper. "Again!" I groaned, "can't I just like clean something or fix something" I continued. "Well the shelves in the library need to be organized, a few students threw the books everywhere." She replied considering my offer. "Well how about I just organize the shelves" I said proposing an idea. "Alright instead of gym next period you will be organizing the shelves" she said while handing me a hall pass allowing me to skip gym. I nodded as I walked out of the office, but before I could get far an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "So how proud is she" they asked while pulling me closer. "I got in trouble" I said while rolling my eyes and pushing hawks arm off me. "Why?" He questioned. "I replaced all the freshman's milk cartons with spoiled ones" I said with a smirk. "That was you!" He said in response with a laugh. I shrugged my shoulders as I grinned wickedly.

"I've noticed you've been avoiding me" hawk said walking towards me my smile fading. He backed me up against a pillar and he rested one of his arms above my head leaning on the pillar while smiling deviously down at me. "Just because you haven't seen me doenst mean I'm avoiding you" I said while rolling my eyes. He scoffed as he looked down at me, he licked his bottom lip as he stared from my eyes to my lips intensely. I felt weak under him as his arm slivered behind my back pulling me closer to him. "I control you and you know it, that's why your avoiding me" he whispered into my ear with a smirk. "I... I i-" I started but he cut me off by mocking me. "I... I i-" he said while planting his lips on my neck. "No no hawk we are not doing this" I said pushing his head away from my neck. "Please" he begged, "I really am sorry about what I did to Demetri, it was the peer pressure of the moment I got caught up in it and-" he started talking again while looking into my eyes but I cut him off. "Hawk you broke my best friends arm... your best friends arm" I said shaking my head. "He's not my friend anymore" he scoffed as he held onto me a bit tighter. I felt safe with an arm wrapped around me but I didn't feel safe knowing it was his. "Hawk when you stop letting Kreese brainwash you and get in your head then you can be with me, but as of right now you aren't going to be able to be within 12 inches (1 foot) of me." I said while staring into his cold eyes. "Good thing I've got 13" he replied with a smirk. "Ya right your shrimp cock has about 6 at most" I scoffed while stepping away from his grasp. "Do you want to test that theory" he said with a wink. I knew he was right he had 13 minimum, I rolled my eyes as I walked away, 'f^ck he did control me' I thought while mentally slapping myself.

~end of school day~

I walked out into the lobby and found Sam and Demetri waiting for me there, "how was book organizing" Demetri said while laughing. "Dreadful" I replied while putting my hand up to my forehead being dramatic. "Well how was the rest of your day besides the book organizing" Sam asked while we walked out the front doors. "Uneventful" I lied. I looked out into the parking lot and my eyes landed on a boy with a red mohawk, he sent me a wink while leaning up against his car the sunlight shining down reflecting off his skin, he looked mesmerizing. "Brianna are you alright" Demetri said looking at me concerned. "Ya why" I replied while snapping out of my stare. "You look sick" Demetri said concerned while feeling my forehead. "No I'm fine" I said, "just the suns really bright I guess" I lied, to be honest I felt myself heat up when I saw hawk in the parking lot, I wanted him and I wanted him now.

We walked out into the parking lot and passed hawks car and I took a deep breath trying to contain myself. He grabbed my wrist as I walked by and he brushed his mouth along my ear. "Are you sure you aren't horny princess" he whispered as he smirked against my ear. "Go f^ck yourself" I rolled my eyes as I began walking away, he yanked me back towards him and squeezed my a$$. "I'd prefer if you let me f^ck you" he said while smirking smugly again. "God you make me sick" I said while yanking my hand away. "Are you sure because I'm pretty sure I make you wet" he replied with a wink. I nervously looked at him as I bit my lip trying to contain myself, "your so horny for me aren't ya" hawk said while walking closer to me. "I could make you cum right here right now just using one of my fingers, you would cry my name at the feeling and I'd finger you harder and harder" he said while bringing his hand up to the strap of my pants and teasing me with it. Sam and Demetri didn't even notice I was pulled away and they were almost at sam's car by now. "F^ck you" I said annoyed. "Do it" he teased with a wink. I rolled my eyes as I started running to where Sam's car was and I quickly caught up with her and Demetri. They didn't even question why my face was beet red or why I was out of breath, instead we just got into the car and drive home, 'another day another drama' I thought to myself as we blasted 80's music as we drove.

When we arrived at Demetris house he got out of the car and walked to his front door waving goodbye to us. "Oh guys I almost forgot to tell you, I get out of this stupid cast tomorrow, I'll have to wear a sling for a little but no more cast" Demetri said excited. "Yay!" Sam and I said happy for our friend. "Make sure you cover up the drawing on your cast" I said while laughing and Demetri blushed madly remembering what yasmine had wrote. Sam drove away and we rode all the way home listening to music and talking. "What did hawk want in the hallway" sam said eyeing me. 'sh!t she saw that' I thought to myself as my eyes widened. "He was just uh you know being a creep, he's a horny bastard" I said while rolling my eyes. "You didn't-" sam questioned and I understood what she was asking. "Oh my god no that's disgusting" I said while fake barfing, we had done it before but Sam didn't need to know that. I looked over at sam and she had a particular face on, it looked like she was saying 'i know something and you don't know that I know' with her eyes. I brushed it off as we drove the rest of the way home.

When we got inside Sam's phone buzzed and she opened it quickly squealing at the text message she had received. "What what is it!" I said excitedly running over to her. She clicked on a video and threw her phone infront of my face. The video was of johnny and miguel. "How the hell do I turn this sh!t on?" Johnny asked while slapping the phone screen. "It's already on" miguel said with a laugh. Miguel was being suspended from the ceiling by a vest and some ropes, "you ready?" Johnny asked and miguel nodded, he released miguel and he landed on his feet able to stand. I squealed when he started walking around the room stumbling a bit, "boom now we gotta hashbrown this shit hashbrown team cobra kai hashbrown he can walk again" johnny said while grabbing the phone and pointing it towards himself. "Wow is this thing still on" he said while slapping on the screen again. "Here let me" miguel said and the video ended. "Holy sh!t" I squealed excitedly, miguel could walk again!

~the next day at scool~

"Holy sh!t!" I screamed while running over to miguel when I saw him standing talking to a few of his friends. Sam ran behind me and she ran into him engulfing him in a big hug. "I missed you so much miggy" sam said into his shoulder. God they were so adorable together, I missed Robby I'll admit but I will always ship her with 'miggy' more. "Sooooo miggy can you still kick a$$" I asked while laughing. "I hope so and if you get to call me miggy to then I need a nick name for you" he replied while thinking. "Boom I got it, bri bri" he said while clapping his hands together. Sam burst into a fit of laughter, "that's what my dad called her when she was 5" sam said still laughing. I rolled my eyes as I remembered those days, that nick name always made me laugh when I heard it. "Where's Demetri" I asked confused while looking around. "I don't know I haven't seen him all morning" miguel replied with a shrug. "Can I walk you guys to your classes I was instructed by my doctor to move my legs as much as possible to get them used to walking again" miguel asked and Sam and I nodded in response.

We walked down to my class first because Sam and miguel had first period together. I was walking down the hallway looking at posters hung on all the walls when I saw two familiar people pressed up against each other.

(Just a little funny thing that happened while I was looking for this picture, the caption below it said Demetri and yasmine make out but my dumbass reads it as Demetri and hawk make out and I threw my phone across the room then I picked it up and looked at it again realizing how stupid I was😂😂 bish I was scared as frick I was like Demetri a-and hawk omg I can't with myself sometimes)

"Demetri!" I screamed as I burst out into a fit of laughter. "Sh!t" Demetri mumbled while looking down. He was pinned up against the wall by yasmine, she looked at sam miguel and I with complete shock on her face. "Hey uh we were just uh" Demetri said stumbling over his words. "Doing study work" yasmine said finishing his sentence. "Yup" Demetri said. "So you two areeeeee" sam started but yasmine cut her off. "What ew ew no like I would ever date this freak" yasmine said while awkwardly patting Demetri on the chest and walking away. "Whatever Cruela why don't you go kill a bunch of dalmatians" Demetri replied walking over to us. "I am 101% in love" He continued out if breath as he walked away. "Ah young love what a tragically amazing experience" miguel said with a sigh looking at sam. "Tragically amazing" sam repeated with a smile. "God this is disgusting, all this lovey dovey sh!t, it makes me sick" I said with a fake gag. "Don't worry you'll find love soon enough" miguel said while looking at sam suspiciously. "What do you guys know that I don't" I said while looking at them ferociously. "Nothing!" They both said as the same time while scurrying away. Great now I had to walk to class alone.

I was walking peacefully down the hallway until I felt a warm breath on my neck, "bri bri... not a bad nick name" someone said. I already knew it was hawk just by the sound of his voice and the temperature of his breath. I turned around and our faces were inches apart, "I'm guessing you saw that nerd Demetri and yasmine all over each other this morning" he continued his breath fanning my face. "Ya and?" I questions while rolling my eyes. "Aren't you jelous" he asked confused. "No Demetris a friend nothing more" I said while patting him on the shoulder and walking past him, I wasn't in the mood for talking to him.

I sat down in my first period class, I usually sat alone until someone came up next to me. "Can I sit here" he asked. I nodded my head in response and he sat down. "Hi I'm joey I'm new here" he said holding out his hand. "I'm brianna" I said while shaking it. I will admit he was pretty cute, he had soft fluffy brown hair and a sharp jawline, his smile was welcoming and his eyes were addicting, I could stare into them all day their baby blue color shinning in the light. My math teacher walked into the classroom and he started writing on the board, "today we will be working in partners, you will all work with the person next to you, I have hidden signs all around the school, each sign has an algebraic equation on it, you must solve it and right down the answer on a sheet of paper the duo that solves the most equations wins and will get +10 points on the next test." He said, I looked over at joey and he smiled back at me. "Ready set go!" The teacher said and everyone ran out of the classroom. "We should go upstairs and check if we stay away from people we are more likely not to have people find the same ones as us" joey suggested and I nodded as we made our way up the stairs to where the senior and jounier classrooms were. "I'll check in this classroom you check in there" he said and I ran into an empty classroom turning the light on and looking around for any of the colorful signs. "Hey brianna I found one come in here and help me solve it" joey called from the other classroom.

I ran into the classroom, "joey?" I questioned standing in a pitch black room. I heard the door slam shut and lock behind me and I began to get scared as I started walking backwards searching for the door. "Joey turn the lights on we need to solve the equation" I said searching for the light switch. Then I felt a cold hand wrap around my mouth, I tried to scream but it came out muffled due to the large hand over my mouth. "Shhhh be quiet" a voice said into my ear. "Jo.... w.... l.... m...." I tried speaking but everything came out muffled. I was shoved hard against the wall still lost in the pitch black room, "you have to stay quiet sweetie" joeys voice said as his hand slid in-between my thighs. I started screaming again but they came out muffled and practically silent. "Stop screaming sweetie no one can hear you" joey said while holding his hand over my mouth harder. "Now stay quiet" he demanded. I moved around and squirmed trying to get out of his grasp. Warning brief sexual assult 😬
His hands moved up my thigh as he began rubbing me through my pants. I started screaming not wanting to relive the day that happened a few months ago. "Stay quiet" he demanded but I didn't listen, I grabbed his hand and pulled it off my mouth screaming, "help me!" But he quickly put his hand back over my mouth. He quickly stopped rubbing me and grabbed something from under his hoodie sleeve he slipped it over his wrist and I knew exactly what it was, it was the spike bracelet tory had used to hurt Sam and I. "You make a single noise and I slice you open" he threatened while holding the spikes up to my face. I nodded my head lying knowing that I had a plan, I quickly grabbed his wrist away from my face as I bit his hand and once again screamed for help. I heard footsteps in the hallway getting closer and louder, "Brianna!" Someone screamed but I couldn't tell who it was through the walls. I started kicking the wall behind me hard as joey tried to bring his hand back up with the spikes in it I pushed his arm down as I let out a muffled scream. Someone tried twisting the door nob but it was locked. "Brianna I'm coming" the person trying to get in screamed while breaking off the doorknob and stepping inside. I couldn't see anything around me because it was all darker colors, the only vibrant color in the room was red, sadly this color was in the shape of a mohawk.

The person flicked on the light switch and just as I suspected hawk stood in front of me. "Let her go man" he said while stepping closer to joey. "Hell no I'm getting paid some good money for this" joey said as he brought the spikes back up to my face tears streaming down my cheeks. "Whatever she's paying you I'll pay double" hawk said while pulling out his wallet. 'she?' I thought to myself how did he know it was a she. "Show me the cash" joey said and hawk pulled out 200$ cash. "Hand over the money then you get the girl" joey said while reaching out for the money. Hawk handed it to him and he grabbed my arm pulling me towards him, he didn't care that he just lost 200 dollars, all he seemed to care about was me. "I'm here for you Brianna, I will always be here for you" he said as I sat in his lap his head rested on my shoulder. I sat there for a few minutes with hawk as he stroked my hair trying to calm me down, "your safe now" he said holding me tightly in his arms. "Who's she" I asked tears forming in my eyes. "Tory" he replied with a sigh. "Torys out to get you and Sam and she'll stop at nothing to get her way." He continued still holding me. In that moment I felt safer than I had ever felt in my entire life, his arms felt like my home.

I hope you guys liked this chapter a lot went on! Leave your feedback in the comments. I'd also like to apologize for not posting as frequently as I usually do I am not really in a good mental state as of right now but I will continue righting and publishing at least 3 times a week probably more?

For this chapters cover picture I just picked one of many pictures I have of hawk/eli/jacob but just scroll up and look at it and imagine him staring at you like that, I would simply melt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
163K 6.7K 49
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
438K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
302K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...