SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Karaoke night

1.6K 41 17
By utabomb1

Hey yall. Pls tell me what you think of this chapter and as always, vote!

I think you guys are going to loveeee this one, I promise you *winks*

The family dilemma was over.

The students returned back to Jujutsu high and to Kei's relief, Gojo didn't have a noose wrapped around his neck.

He stalled enough time for them and thank god, they returned with the deed in hand. The Zenin were furious and ordered the kids to be punished but when the elders read through the custody file and admitted defeat.

"I suppose Kei Murasaki now belongs to Gojo Satoru.." The elder grumbled and Gakunganji shot out his chair, furious.

"Wait, you serious?" The man and he dips his head in disbelief. "Oh, dammit!"

The elders watch him disrobe his uniform, revealing a pink shirt that reads "KEIMAI" inside of a heart before ripping it in half.

The old man grumbles and walks out of the hall and everyone is just stunned by it. Naobito and Naoya turn to look at Kei, who simply smiles and points the middle finger at them.

His tongue is out at them and they both get triggered.

"In your face, you sexist idiots!" Nobs laughs at them, the couple flipping them off together before fleeing with Gojo to the exit.

"So, did it work..?" Yuji asked, who waited outside with the rest of the students.

Gojo smiles, pulling up half of his blindfold to reveal one way. With a thumbs up, he smiles,

"It's settled! Kei has to call me daddy now!"

"I do not." Kei states, looking at him with disgust.

"I'm just kidding!" The teacher laughs but then bends down to look at him, "Unless.."

"No." He says with a raised voice and Gojo leans away from him, nodding in defeat.

"Alright! Kei Murasaki is back, baby!" The pink haired vessel jumps in joy and so does the rest of the people.

"I'm glad this is all over," Megumi sighs out, "Now I can finally get some good sleep."

"You big baby," Maki sneers at the Zenin boy, "It's literally only seven!"

"Well what do you want to do, emancipated boy?" Nobara asked Kei, "We should do something to celebrate."

"Woah..another celebration party for me? You guys spoil me alot." Kei smiles to himself before thinking of something.

"The night is still young..let's go to karaoke night!"

"GREAT IDEA!" Gojo exclaims, "And just in time, since your cool sensei got a new set of wheels."

"A NEW CAR?" Yuji shouts, running up to him, "Well come on, show it to us now!"

"I didn't think he had the money for it," Megumi rubs the back of his head, "I thought he was busy spending it on eighty nine girlfriends.."

"Shake?" Toge asked. 'He has eighty nine girlfriends?!'

"Yes, I do have the money, Megumi," Gojo defends himself with a pout, "Just come on, check it out."

"Ooo, I hope it's a Tesla!" Nobara squeals, jumping up and down with Yuji.

"Last one to my place is a rotten egg!" Gojo said before literally teleporting to his house. Everyone starts to panic where he went.

"No fair!!" Nobara screams, running with the rest but then she stops and sees Kei left behind.

"Kei, are you coming.."

"Kei-kun.." Another girl's voice is heard next to Kei.

"Mai." Kei jumps at her words as she walks up to him, who stares back. She exited out of the elders' room and met up with the crush of hers.

Nobara growls, running back to her boyfriend's side,

"Scram, Mei! Don't you see we got some plans to do."

Mai doesn't respond to the girl with insults.

"What's wrong, Mai?" Kei asked, seeing the girl so sad. She has her hand holding onto another, looking down in embarrassment.

"Kugisaki, could you give Kei and I a moment.."

"The hell I will!" She cuts her off but Mai speaks up once more,

"I won't do anything. All I just wanted to do was..apologize."

Both Nobara and Kei's eyes shot up at that.

"Apologize?"

They said in unison and Mai sighs in agreement.

"Yes. For everything that happened.."

Nobara puts her guard down and Kei puts a hand over her,

"Nobara, don't worry. I'll be fine," He says to her, "I'll follow behind in a little, okay?"

She looks into his eyes, nothing suspicious of the sort. She huffs and nods at him. She doesn't leave without a kiss, so she leans down to kiss him. He kisses back before she leaves.

She points fingers at her own eyes then at Mai.

"I'm watching you.."

Mai looks at her leave and then she looks at Kei with sorrow,

"Kei, I want to apologize to you," Mai says, "I've been thinking about our little spat and you were right. I shouldn't have agreed on the marriage and I was acting like things would be alright if we were to, but I was so wrong."

He interrupts her for a bit. His hand pressed against his chest,

"Mai, I'm sorry too." He admits and Mai looks at him confused. "I was so angry over the whole thing and put all my anger towards you. I know you had no control and you tried to see the silver lining in it all. You were trying to lessen the tension and I'm sorry I didn't see it that way."

Mai looks down to her feet,

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I still have feelings for you, Kei and there was a small hope in me that I could change your mind," She thinks of Nobara kissing Kei,

"But I can see you're so in love with someone else..and that's okay. If you're truly happy, even if it's not with me, that's good enough for me."

Kei sighs, "Mai, I still want to be your friend. Just because I don't see you that way doesn't mean your back to square one of no one caring for you," He continues with a smile on his face,

"I still want to be there for you when you need it. Maki does too!"

"Really, you still want to be my friend after all this?"

"Of course, yeah." He affirms and her frown turns to a small smile. She chuckles a bit,

"Then I would be happy to be friends." She says and the two reach out their hands together, shaking them as a sign of acknowledgment.

Before Kei grabs his wheels, he turns back to look at Mai who seems like she was going to wander back home.

"Mai.."

He calls her and she looks at him,

"Yes?"

"Would you like to come and  play some Karaoke with us?" He smiled at her. "Maki and the others will be there."

"Y-You want me to come?"

He shrugs,

"If you want, of course-"

"No, no..I'd love that actually." She says with a gleam of excitement in her eyes. The two then paced themselves to Gojo's house.

Mai looks at Kei,

"But if you and Nobara break up, then-"

"Mai." He stops her from finishing her sentence and she waves her hands in defense.

"Kidding! Kidding.." She mumbles with a sweat drop on her forehead.

She puts her hands behind her back and smiles and looks up at the sky,

"Well, regardless, I'm happy you found someone, Kei."

--

"Huh? She's coming too?!" Nobara cries out as everyone looks shocked to see Kei with Mai on her side.

"Yeah, I invited her." Kei says and before Nobara can say something else, Kei adds more,

"It's okay, Nobs," He explains, "Mai and I are on good terms now. She knows of us and won't do anything. But she suffered a lot with everything that's happened, so I thought it was nice to just bring her along."

Nobara looks at her with suspicion before her face falters away from being so defensive.

"Okay, Kei, if you say so.." She points her hands again at Mai.

"Like I said, I'm watching you." And Mai simply nods.

"Cheer up, Nobs," Maki said, stepping between them, "Kei is a good, loyal boy. He's only just trying to make us happy."

"I'm not distrusting him," Nobs grumbled, crossing her arms. Maki reaches out for Mai, wrapping her hand around her shoulder.

"It's been a long time since we hanged out like this, hasn't it?"

"Maki.." Mai breathes out, looking at her. She nods at her.

'Maki cares about you too!'

"Yeah..been a while." She says, leaning her head towards her older sister.

"Aww this is so sweet but have you guys checked out my new wheels!" Gojo interrupts, encouraging them to enter the back of his garage.

Megumi walks in with a disappointed face,

"Don't get your hopes up, guys."

Yuji can barely contain his laughter and Panda simply looks at them,

"I'm a panda but even I can tell it's a shitty ride!"

"Oh come on, just take a look and see for yourself!" Gojo brings Kei into the garage and what he sees make him cringe in disgust.

"You have all this money.."

"Uhuh.."

"And you bought.. this.."

"Yep!"

It's a dirty, white van that says "FREE CANDY" in black painting across the car. Nobara gags and Mai scrunches her face in disgust.

"Sensei, I hate you so much." Nobs deadpans and Mai shakes her head,

"Pretty ugly."

"Ehh? You guys just don't appreciate it!" He opens the car and dust soon follows out of it.

Everyone starts coughing a lot.

"Now get in!"

-

Gojo was drifting to the Karaoke club more like it. Kei held onto his dear life as Gojo made a wide turn, almost hitting the cars stopped at the stop light.

The kids were screaming, jumping up from the seats whenever he made an aggressive turn.

Kei, who sat shotgun, looks at Gojo with fear in his eyes.

"What the fuck, sensei? You almost got us killed!"

"We're hereeee~!" Gojo ignores him, turning his head at the rest of the kids as they groan from the trip.

--

They got their own little booth to themselves in the Karaoke club and every once in a while, the customers there looked inside of their booth to see what's the commotion is all about.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it!" Maki and Nobara sang loudly in their microphones, "The taste of her cherry chapstick!"

The two look at eachother, raising their hands up.

"I kissed a girl just to try it!"

"I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind it.." Nobara winks at Kei before singing the rest of the lyrics. Everyone was practically dancing in the room, bopping their heads at the beat.

They all had their turns.

Itadori was killing it, singing "Everybody talks" by the Neon trees.

"And everybody talks, yeahh~" He sang and everyone cheered for me.

"Daymn, you're making me feel something, Yuji!" Kei cries out.

Most of everyone was up on their feet when it was Gojo's turn, singing too loud to the top of his lungs.

Everyone knew the lyrics to Tongue Tied and sang along with him

"Take me to your best friend's house! Marmalade, we're making out, ohhhh yeahhh!"

It felt like a fever dream, purple and yellow lights flashing all around the room. Everyone is screaming, laughing or singing.

Kei found himself lost in the music or sloppily making out with Nobara on the cushions in the back.

Then they got to the weird side of Karaoke, with Panda blasting some disney songs with Toge simply holding the microphone, not saying anything at all.

Megumi goes so emo and sings 'Sweater Weather' on them and no one doesn't know whether to laugh or accept the idea that this is something Megumi would do.

He didn't use his bored tone but actually sang.

'I never thought I'd see the day..' Kei thought to himself

It was Mai's turn, singing from her apparently her favorite movie, Grease, and everyone starts to root for her.

"You got this, Mai!" Her sister cheers and Mai smirks at her.

"Of course I do." She smiles before singing Hopelessly Devoted to You

The boys start to whistle and get so excited when she hits that one line,

Her head flips back and she puts the microphone to her lips,

"But nowww, there's nowhere to hide..since you pushed my love aside .."

Kei was rocking his head enjoying the groove but he wasn't paying attention until he took the time to see what's really going on.

Every time Mai sang, she got a little closer to him.

When she sang that line, she looked directly into his view.

"I'm out of my head, hopelessly devoted to you. Hopelessly devoted to you.."

Nobara rolls her eyes to herself, taking a sip of her drink and just waiting it out for her to finish.

Kei's face turns red, growing incredibly bashful over the predicament.

'Was it a good idea inviting her over?'

After the song, Gojo grabbed onto Kei,

"Hey little man, I see you hiding.." He starts to stroll him up the stage.

"It's your turn to sing now, Kei."

Everyone starts to root for Kei.

"GO KEI!!" Yuji screams, slamming his hands on the table and Nobara joins along,

"Let's fuckin goo!!!" They both scream and Kei laughs at them.

"Okay, okay guys! I have two songs for y'all so quiet down for the first one.."

"Ooh is it going to be a sad song?" Mai asked.

"Eh, kinda? The second is pretty upbeat and I'll need y'all to help me with that one."

"Okay, okay." Gojo rushes the boy, "Then let's get to it then!"

Everyone puts their drinks up, going crazy.

They then start to quiet themselves before Kei inhales into the microphone.

The song starts,

"Party girls don't get hurt. Can't feel anything, when will I learn. I push it down..I push it down."

Everyone starts to scream over his singing.

"CHANDELIER!" Gojo screams and he starts to bow, "Yes, queen sia!"

"Wow, Kei's voice is amazing!" Yuji cries out and Megumi nods at him.

"What do you think, Nobara?" Megumi eyes the girl who starts to fangirl.

"I LOVE IT! HE SOUNDS SO..great."

His voice was so smooth. No mistakes and all in sync with the music.

The beat starts to get bigger and bigger and then,

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier! I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..

Like it doesn't exist.."

His pitch was on point and Nobara couldn't tell if she was hearing Kei or an angel.

Gojo agrees with her and a tear starts coming out of his eye.

Everyone grows quiet hearing him pour out his emotions into the song.

"Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes. Keep my glass full until morning light', cause I'm just holding on for tonight..

On for tonight.."

He sings the last verse and everyone is stunned.

They look at him for a moment.

"Was I that bad?"

Gojo breaks the silence, tears all over his eyes,

"Oh Kei!" He sobbed and wrapped his arms around him. Kei can feel his alcoholic breath down his neck and he pushes him away, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Gojo-san, calm down!"

"I think he's drunk.." Maki muttered.

"Kei that was beautiful!" Nobs says and kisses him hard on the lips.

"You never told me you sang that well!"

He shrugs,

"I didn't think I was that good."

She slaps him in the shoulder, shushing him.

"Come on Kei, don't lie to us.." Panda says, waving a finger at him.

"W-Well, what's the next song then?!" Gojo comes back from his senses, looking at the boy.

Kei simply smiles at them.

Everyone, microphones in hand, sang the song. They all huddled in a circle,

"EVEN IF THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN, I KNOW WE WILL BE SAFE AND SOUND!"

It was a night to remember.

They took lots of pictures and loving memories.

"I can't wait to make a compilation of this!" Yuji smiles, looking at the footage in his camera roll while Megumi rests his head on his shoulder, looking at all the photos and videos he had.

Nobs and Kei rested all the way in the back while Panda drove them and a drunk Gojo back home.

Everyone went to their respected places and Kei had Nobara wrapped in his arms while laying in bed.

Nobs rested against her chest, eyes slightly open.

"This was the best night I've ever had."

Nobara mutters and Kei chuckles.

"Yeah, I think so too."

He kisses her on top of her forehead and Nobs looks at him, kissing him on the lips.

They kiss and moan in each other's lips, clinging to each other. The two look at each other and Nobs smiles,

"I want this to last forever." She whispers into his lips.

His hands intertwine with hers,

"Me too..I want more of this." He sighs before confessing all over again,

"Nobara, I love you."

She feels a sudden hotness in her when he says it in that husky voice and all of a sudden, they start to make out and striped the pajamas they have on each other.

'Forever and ever..'

Sounds so lovely, Kei thought to himself.

He wants it, so badly. Just everyday of having fun like this..

But he's a jujutsu sorcerer and just like any sorcerer, he'll have to pick up an unexpected mission that can go good or badly.

So, so badly

In just a month,

Kei would wake up from a slumber and find his body midair,

Strange rope coiled around his hands and wrists.

His neck too. He groans from the pain all over him.

He can't move. He can't move. 

"Wakey Wakey, Kei!" A voice calls out.

He opens his eyes and at the palm of a hand,

He sees a black ball and a fetus inside, waiting to be hatched.

Uhhhh yeah.. So that's the chapter! Pls let me know what you all think of this chapter!

I really hope you guys like it!! Can't wait for you to see the next chapter too <3

Also if you all feeling sad about Mai here, then go check out my new fanfic "Peacemaker" where this is already three chapters updated so you can guys can go enjoy that MAI X OC fanfic.

My editor, Wren, is most in charge of it but she would really love if it you guys go ahead and give it a read and a comment on it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
216K 6.3K 56
"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hatred towards her and her bestfriend itado...
37.2K 1.2K 85
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
38K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...