Kidnap • LK

By CJayxz

Meet Lalisa Manoban, known to the world as LISA, a renowned supermodel who harbors a strong aversion towards... More

2K 75 3
By CJayxz

This is the day to go back to my lovely country, and I have no choice but to bring Jungin with me there. He's crying too loud because I'm going to work, and I know I can't leave without seeing my son for a week. So, I decide to bring him with me. Also, Jennie is so excited to see me and Jungin.

Talking about Jennie unnie... wow, I call her unnie. Well, well, well, she's in a relationship now, but she hasn't told me yet who caught her heart. I'm happy for her because she's already moved on from her first love, and I'm so excited to see her man.

And also, I told her everything that happened five years ago. She gave me a super-duper smack on the head and was disappointed because I let myself get involved with the one who kidnapped me. I tell her not to be mad since I enjoyed it.

So, I got another smack.

But when she knows that I never found Jungkook and we both know that I got pregnant, she gets really mad at the father of my son. She didn't talk to me for weeks, but after that, our best friend relationship won.

All of the hard times being a pregnant, Jennie was always by my side, taking care of me. She gave me everything I wanted. Every night I cried because he left me and didn't know about his responsibility; Jennie was there, wiping my tears and calming me.

That's why I really love that woman.

Once we reach the airport, I see Jennie patiently waiting for us. When she meets my eyes, she suddenly stands up and runs toward us.

"Jennie-ah," I open my arms to hug her, but I'm disappointed when she kneels down and hugs my son.

Wow.

"Wahhh, he's so handsome," Jennie said while looking my son up and down.

"Mommy, who is she?" Jungin innocently asks, earning a little chuckle from me.

"Jungin, this is your Aunt Jennie. She's my friend," I introduce Jennie to him.

"Annyeong, I'm your Aunt Jennie, and nice to meet you, little bunny," Jennie waves her hands to him and gives him a gummy smile.

"Mommy, what's an-annyeong?" Jungin asks, making Jennie and me laugh and leaving my son with a curious face.

Well, my son doesn't know how to speak Hangul or Korean, but someday I'll teach him the language.

"Oh, I know you two are tired, so let's go home. I cooked some food, especially the gamjatang," Jennie happily exclaimed and stood up while carrying my son.

And after that, we headed to her house since Jennie wants us to stay there.

Me and Jennie are busy chatting in the dining area while Jungin is already in the living room, happy while watching Paw Patrol on Jennie's TV.

"So, how's life?" Jennie asks.

"Good," a short reply, but that's enough.

"Jinjja?" she raises her eyebrow, not believing my words.

"Yeah, it's good, and I'm contented with my son. Besides, I have a good job," I say and scoop a gamjatang, putting it into my mouth.

"Oum, I see," she nods and continues eating.

"By the way, Jennie Kim, why haven't you told me yet about your boyfriend?" Now, I'm the one raising a brow.

"Oh," she puts the chopsticks on the table and looks at me.

She sighs and smiles.

"Me and Taehyung are back," she simply says with a smile.

And there, I drop my jaw, shocked at what she said.

"Oh, jinjja? But how? I thought..." she cuts my words.

"Hayyt, stop asking too much. It's a long story, okay? The important thing is he's mine again, and I won't let the past that made us apart happen again." She's so happy for bringing back her loved one, and she gives me a sweet smile. So, I just give her a real smile.

"Mommmmmyyyy," and we hear Jungin, so I immediately go to the dining area where my son is and sit beside him.

"What's wrong, honey?" I ask worriedly because he's pouting.

"Banana milk, I want banana milk," he says in a cute voice, making Jennie laugh.

"Oh, about your banana milk, we will buy it soon, baby. But not yet. We will put our luggage upstairs, so can you wait a little? I promise I'll buy more banana milk for you," I explain in a calm voice.

"Really? As in more banana milk?" he cheerfully says, earning a nod from me.

"Yeyyyy, thank you, Mommy," he hugs my neck with his little arms and kisses me on my cheeks.

"Ohhh, can I have a kiss too, Jungin?" Jennie asks as she sits beside Jungin. When Jungin releases me, he nods, making Jennie smile wider. Jungin gives her a hug and kisses her cheeks.

Seeing these two makes me smile. These two people are important to my life, and I really love them both.

Two days later...

This day I'm going to the Vogue building for an important meeting and to sign my contract.

"Honey, I promise it's just an hour," I kneel down to match his height.

"Promise?" he shows me his pinky while pouting, so I intertwine my pinky with his and peck his pouty lips.

"Promised," I said with a smile.

"And you'll never get bored here because you and your Aunt Jennie and her boyfriend are going to the mall," I happily said, making his eyes widen.

"Yup, and we will buy everything you want," Jennie pats his shoulder.

"Really?" Jungin excitedly asks, earning a nod from Jennie, so Jungin hugs her knees.

"Okay, so I'll go," I stand up.

"Mommy, take care," Jungin says. I bend down and peck his lips and kiss Jennie's cheek and then bid them goodbye.

"Soo, Ms. Manoban, we will start tomorrow." Finally, the meeting will end.

The manager of Vogue company gives me a handshake, so I willingly accept it.

"I can imagine the look of our new endorser photos from you, Ms. Manoban," he happily says.

So I just nod with a smile, even though I don't know their endorser yet.

"May I know who is the great endorser you're talking about, sir?" I ask.

"Oh, it's Mr. Jeon, the CEO of the biggest company here in South Korea."

Cjayxz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 458 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
14.1K 211 28
The company's infamous "Iron Mask of the Sales Department", a perfectionist man known for his poker face, confessed to Lalisa Manoban. He said he lik...
55.1K 1.4K 16
Jungkook. A playboy who gets everything he wants. Playing with every girl he meets. Until one catches his eye. A girl who is unordinary, one that re...