𝖬𝖧𝖠 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇�...

By r0manticize_

⋆.˚ ᑣ𐭩 .π–₯”Λš This is a book I wrote in 2021 (So when I was like 13) I'm editing it!! Fixing it up ⋆.˚ ᑣ𐭩 .π–₯”Λš More

RE-WRITING/EDITING
They Find You [βœ”]
Teething βœ”
People Meeting Youβœ”
First Wordβœ”
First Steps [βœ”]
Going For A Walk [βœ”]
Your Nicknames[βœ”]
||You make a mess||
|They Give You A Bath|
A/N: Help Please
|Your Father Gets Into A relationship|
|They Got You A pet|
|Pet Names and Gender|
WOOO!! (A/N)
Overhaul Catch Up
Tokoyami and Fat Gum Catch Up
Midnight Catch Up
||First Day Of Kindergarten||
{You're Getting Bullied}
\/You Tell Your Parents\/
~How They Deal With It~
|You Having Fun With Your Pet|
First Period
AN PLEASE READ!!
Read Please
Nightmares...
First Crush
To U.A!!
READ THIS
WILD, WILD PUSSY CATS!! (added) Pt 1.
PLEASE READ (not a chapter)
Wild, Wild Pussy cats pt2
Wild, Wild Pussy Cats Pt 3
A/N (READ PLEASE)
You're hurt!?
Q & A

|Your Quirk Manifested|

3.1K 49 17
By r0manticize_

>Your 4, and Boy's POV<

Idea From by: ~Izuku Midoriya~ 
~Izuku is number 4 at the moment because he just became a hero~

It was late at night, and I was dreaming about me being the number one hero when I felt something touch my forehead. Then, Y/N appeared in front of me in my dream.  

I looked at her/him/them, "What are you doing here!?" I asked, Y/N smiled, and said "Wake up daddy!" 

Few seconds later I woke up, and Y/N has her/his/their hands on my forehead. "I got my quirk!!" She/He/They said happily. I smiled, and kissed the top of her/his/their head.

Quirk name: Dreams (But you can go in nightmares to) 

~Katsuki Bakugo~

My little friend group was at shitty hairs house, and we're all hanging out, when I heard Y/N bellow "ROAR!"

I turned to her/him/them, and she/he/they had a body of a tiger. I looked at her/him/them "HELL YEAH! You quirk is sick!" Y/N turned back into a human, but she/he/they said "My fucking body hurts"

My group started laughing. I looked at them, and they stopped. 

Quirk Name: Tiger

~Shoto Todoroki~ 
>TodoDeku Warning< 

I was thinking of Midoriya, and I felt Y/N grab my leg and she/he/they said "You like Mister. deku???" My face went super red, and I looked down at her/him/them.

"What?" 'how did she/he/they know'

Y/N smiled "I am reading your thoughts dad!" She/he/they removed her/his/their hand from me.

Quirk Name: Mind Reading

~Shota Aizawa~
Eri:13 (or 12-)
Shinsou: 19

I was talking about cats, with Shinsou, Eri, and Y/N. The whole family really likes cats, so Y/N started talking about her/his/their favorite cat, and then she/he/they became that cat. 

She/he/they started meowing and started running around happily. I smiled, but then started thinking 'She/he/they have a very powerful quirk' 

Eri picked her/his/them up, and said "Your so cool!" Y/N turned back into herself/himself/themselves. "Thank you!" Y/n said happily. 

Quirk Name: Shape Shifter

~ Tomura Shigaraki~

I was playing Villain vs cop with Y/n, when the gun (real) started flouting in the air. I looked at Y/N and her/his/their eyes were white and were looking at the gun. 

I smiled, thinking how useful her/his/their quirk is. Y/n dropped the gun, and looked up at me with a smile. She/He/They started playing with her/his/their new quirk, but they started coughing. 

I picked her/him/them up, and said "Are you ok?" She/He/They looked up at me and started coughing harder, to the point she/he/they were about to throw up.

I brought her/him/them to the bathroom.  

Quirk Name: Telekinesis 

~Dabi~

Y/N, Toga, and I were playing around, when Y/N looked at Toga and said "Stop!" Toga stopped what she was doing. I looked down at Y/N and said "What did you do?" 

She/he/they looked away from Toga and she was able to move again. Toga said "Do it again!" Then laughed, I looked at her.

Y/N said "Fall?" But, she/he/they looked at me and I fell backwards. Y/N looked away, and said "SORRY PA!" I laughed, and kissed her/his/their head, "It's ok"

Quirk Name:  Hypnotize (I think that's what this is-) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEE-

Author~Chan out!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.2K 54
I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
32.6K 874 23
Alyssa was a girl from the US and decided to visit her family in london when she found out her mom died and her dad was a drunk. She had no idea she...
7.1K 334 37
Once teammates now rivals with the same passion. In the world of Formula 2, the stepping stone before the prodigious Formula 1, Hannah Russell and Ol...