"Heliotrope" KNY Oneshots

By M_Rocco

Heliotropes are symbolic of eternal love and devotion. A collection of KNY oneshots ranging from fluff to an... More

Request Page (Closed)
Nostalgia | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Fluff)
Sleep Tight | Enmu x Reader (Fluff)
Ways to Cope | Tamayo x Teen!Daughter!Reader (Angst + Fluff)
Admirable | Zenitsu x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Stargazing | Kokushibou x Sister!Reader (Angst)
Hide Away | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Angst)
Motherly Instinct | Muichiro x Mother!Reader (Angst + Fluff)
Eternal Love in Paradise | Douma x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Warmth | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Fluff)
Unexpected Match | Obanai x Fem!Demon!Reader (Fluff)
Speak First | Kagaya x GN!Reader (Fluff)
Softie | Muzan x Reader (Fluff)
Ways to Cope P.2 | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Fluff)
Before I go | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Angst)
No Matter What | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Fluff)
More Time | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Angst)
As a Mother | Child!Muzan x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Royalty | Muzan x Child!Reader x Tamayo (Fluff)
Big Brother | Muichiro x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
A Moment's Peace | Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Bravery | Giyuu x Reader (Fluff)
Update

Beauty on the Inside | Gyutaro x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

645 20 19
By M_Rocco

Requested by Kio_RamaSaki

(f/f): Favorite food

---

Night in the Red Light District didn't feel like night at all. The bright lights overpowered the dark sky topped with the fact that the town was packed most at night. (Y/n) limped on a broken foot amongst the crowd of more privileged people who kept a good ten foot distance from her, giving her faces of disgust that she was used to. Her stomach ached of a fierce hunger acquired by half a year of starvation. She was all skin, bones and maggot filled scars of past beatings from her neglectful parents. It was a miracle that she was even walking.

(Y/n) limped into an alleyway behind a restaurant whose trashcans she knew was always overflowing with leftovers and expired food. Today she wasn't as lucky unfortunately. All that remained were moldy loaves of bread. All the other somewhat edible foods had been taken by other homeless. She still ate the whole loaf though in desperation to soothe her hunger then laid down to sleep on the dirty floor.

---

It was the late hours of the night when (Y/n) was jolted from her sleep by a sharp pain in her stomach. Like a knife had been driving through and twisted around her guts to make them mushy. It took her a moment to register how scorching hot her body was and the pool of sweat she was laying over.

It must have been the bread. She surmised whilst clutching her gurgling stomach and shivered from body chills. She suddenly vomited the half digested bread, her body growing weak with each passing minute. Once her stomach was empty, she scoot as far as she could from the vomit and closed her eyes again hoping to pass peaceful in her sleep.

Not an hour had passed when (Y/n) was woke up again. This time by the sharp tip of something poking at her shoulder. She glanced up and the first thing she saw was an unusual colored sickle made of some fleshy material.

"Oh, you're still alive." A dry voice muttered.

(Y/n) looked passed the sickle to its wielder. A horrid sight of a pale-gray, black spotted man whose upper torso, arms and legs were muscular, yet his waist was ghastly thin. Thinner than (Y/n) herself. It was only noticeable since his had no shirt on. Just a pair of baggy blue pants and cloth wrapped around his arms and neck.

"Absolutely pathetic." The man cackled earning a dry 'huh' from a weakened (Y/n). "You ate some of the moldy food from this joint didn't you. You've come down with liver disease. I know it. I was in your shoes once upon a time, but you know what I did? I kept on living. I kept walking and supporting myself and my dear sister despite the pain while hear you are lying down and waiting for your death man. Pathetic. Oh well. They call it survival of the fittest for a reason."

"I was just tired." (Y/n) mumbled in an irritated manner as she sat up then slowly stood on her feet albeit a bit wobbly from delirium. The man seemed pleased by her effort to prove him wrong.

"So, you do have some fight. Tell you what. I know a way out of this situation. You can become a demon and perhaps rise to the ranks of the upper moons." He reached his hand out. "What's your choice?"

(Y/n) didn't think too long about it. She wanted to get off of the streets. If that were possible by being a demon, then so be it. She reached out and took his hand in hers. Then there came a sharp pain as the man drove his sharp nail into her wrist and inject blood into her.

---

(Y/n) waited in silence, stalking a rich couple who both happened to be marechi. She stalked them until they were in a more quiet part of town then killed them both in cold blood before either had the chance to notice her.

"So, you finally don't think twice about killing people." Gyutaro mumbled gaining (Y/n) attention.

"Oh, hey Gyutaro. Care to join me? There's plenty to go around." (Y/n) pointed to the other corpse.

Gyutaro was about to reject the offer but the smell of the marechi lured him in. He didn't say anything. He just sat down beside (Y/n) and ate. "You've proved yourself to be more capable than I initially thought you were when we first met."

(Y/n) blushed. "Thank you Gyutaro. I had you to teach me." She said fondly earning a smile from Gyutaro. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment. The entire world seemed to fade in nothing.

"You two should kiss." Gyutaro's sister, Daki, said appearing behind them both. They both snapped out of their trance and looked at Daki with faces burning crimson red. "You'd make a cute couple. Don't deny that you both talk about each other to me a lot."

"DAKI!" Gyutaro and (Y/n) blurted in complete shock that Daki had outed them both.

Daki smirked then turned around to leave. "Take good care of my brother (Y/n) or else I'll come for you."

After a long awkward silence (Y/n) chuckled and looked at Gyutaro, still having that fond smile on her face. "I admit I pester Daki to tell me about you a lot, so I learn more about you."

"Me too since you hang out with her whenever I'm out collecting." Gyutaro admitted. "So, do you want to go out on an official date?"

(Y/n) nods vigorously. "Yes!"

---

The next night, (Y/n) and Gyutaro went out to the downtown area of the Red Light District. They held each other's hands so to not lose each other in the large crowd.

Daki said (Y/n) likes (f/f). I'll have to be on the look out for that. Gyutaro thought to himself.

Daki said Gyutaro likes (f/f) just like me. I'll have to be on the look out for that. (Y/n) thought to herself. Coincidentally the first restaurant they happened to walk by served (f/f). (Y/n) was the first to spot it and dragged Gyutaro to the restaurant without warning. He was about to protest until he saw (f/f) was on the menu displayed at the door. As they walked into the restaurant, a menu was thrown and hit Gyutaro.

"Get the hell out of my restaurant you freak!" The restaurant owner shouted. "The woman is welcomed to stay but an ugly thing like you can't be in here!"

Gyutaro frowned and walked out but (Y/n) stayed behind. "You're the ugly one here sir!" She shouted back at the owner. "Gyutaro's the kindest, most caring man I've ever met!" The owner and all the other customers looked at (Y/n) as if she were crazy.

"You're with this man of all people. Please. It's like saying a rose and a pile of trash are a couple." The owner said. "You should find someone more... fitting for your beauty."

(Y/n) gave the owner a piercing glare that shock him to his core. "Just get me some (f/f) for carry-out. It will be for free or else..." She said menacingly, earning a terrified nod from the owner.

---

Gyutaro sat hidden in the same alleyway where he had found (Y/n). His mind was clouded with jealous. A deep jealous for people like that store owner. Handsome. Rich. Most likely married. His ugliness drove him mad.

He has a point. Why should (Y/n) be with some as hideous as me. He thought as he scratched at himself, his sharp nails drew blood with each scratch.

"Gyutaro there you are." (Y/n) entered the alleyway and sat down beside him, setting a bag with (f/f) in front of them before pulling his hands away from his face. "Stop that. You're scratching up your handsome face."

"Handsome? Look at me (Y/n). I'm not the cream of the crop. There are much more handsome men than me." Gyutaro frowned.

(Y/n) shook her head in disagreement, cupped his cheeks in both hands and kissed his. Gyutaro was too surprised to return the kiss before (Y/n) pulled away. "Your beauty is on the inside Gyutaro. It's in your kind, caring personality. I fell in love with that before anything else."

Gyutaro couldn't help the wide smile that grew on his face at (Y/n). "Thank you (Y/n)." He kissed her and she returned it, wrapping her arms around his neck. They pulled away for air and looked at each other with loving eyes.

"Your welcome. Now let's eat this (f/f) then later we can go kill that restaurant owner for insulting you." (Y/n) said with a wicked smile.

"Sounds good to me." Gyutaro replied with an equally wicked smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 30.3K 47
"Oh love is such a complicated matter One day we fall in love with whom we desire to be with And then just like the wind, we fall apart" _ T O P 3-Li...
924K 13.7K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
1M 20.8K 46
╰⋯➤ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 ― REQUESTS: Closed! KNY X READER ONE SHOTS Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge. ― WRITTEN BY: • @real...
787K 32.6K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...