The Time Cranium

RichmondOwusu8 tarafından

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 22-twilight day of magics
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
Chapter 30- Battle Ends
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 24- Final Conclusion

36 20 7
RichmondOwusu8 tarafından

After a while Seth and his friends reached their destination in the staffs office. They saw the lecturers sitting alone, their emotional states enormously being something intact.

"What's you guys doing here?" Professor Morgan asked, constituting the other lecturers to came and saw Seth and his friends, "What are you doing here by this time, the school is closed, and even curfew too is placed on it, as for us the lecturers too are also in great danger."

"What's are you guys carrying?" Professor Satyr asked and Seth opened the unzipped the cadaver pouch bag to revealed the demised bodies the scent of the carcass diffused around the room; as when, the houseflies from nowhere gathered around the room, flying the centre of the staffs room their sounds buzzing everywhere moving around the body.

The lecturers sniffed the carcass... Seth and his friend paced a margin between where the insect was illuminating. After a moment they could no longer enough bare with the scent of the carcass.

"Cover it! C'mon cover it." Dci Lyrynd told them in a stern voice.

Seth and his friends grinned slyly. "This is the main purpose to be here by this time." Joey suggested with a mere shrug.

"Huh? You guys go for the bodies in that Gore forest?" Professor Morgan said awkwardly, "You should be giving them to the Khartcops!"

"Indeed Seth you and your friends there's no need to do this risky job, you could have been dead by now!" Professor Satyr gnawed on them.

"But, But... sir," Optimus stammered trying hard to say something.

I doubt that. A voice spatted out.

Everybody turned to saw Burton Goatte. "Oh, you're here, right? The brave ATLs you have done a great job today guys, you volunteered yourselves to found out the bodies. Bravo!" Burton Goatte words were different he appraised and motivated Seth and his friends. But their suggestions about Burton Goatte behavior weren't what they expected Burton could said, after they broke the rules to the school closure: to Seth he thought Burton could punished him or knocked his ass out after his insubordination to him at the opening.

But it wasn't like that, Burton comported himself to them but they got freezed in other to spit some questions out, so they remained focused and listened to what Burton could said.

"Burton why--" Dci Lyrynd tried to saying something but Burton furrowed his eyebrows to signaled her awaited.

"Guys you will be giving accommodation here to stay work with the Khartcops because you're brave ATLs." he said and started pushing them down to the hallway stairs, until they got to one different  dorm far from the other dormitories.

"Please sir where are we?" Steve Caveman asked.

"Guys, This where you will stay, until we found that murderer. ASAP."

"Okay!" Steve slowly shook his head accepting Burton decision; to his their major decision was what they weren't expecting that dorm as their stay in. The dorm was different to them and were too scary because it was far away from the school, they thought the murderer would come and kill them there. It wasn't so.

During the weekday, Seth and Optimus decided to search for the serial killer, murderer whatever they called him, by themselves.

"Seth, why are we just volunteering to do this work by ourselves by this time of the day?"

"Who?" Optimus asked when he determined Seth eyes darting around the campus with his flash light turned off.

"I think it's a hoodlum." he confirmed.

"Hoodlum what so you mean the hoodlum is the serial killer?"

"Optimus, I think am freak though, but I'm sure, let's hurry before we lost the track."

"Which side?"

"There, there!" Seth pointed backward, when he saw the gate to the school main hall slammed, but the person was vanished down the hall. Without saying any another word, they took off after the person!

"Hey, wait for me, Seth."

He teared down the hallway, following the tails of the person overall consume as it disappeared around the corners.

"Come on, Optimus! Keep up!"

He wheeled around a corner, just in time to saw a door slammed shut along the hallway. He swung the door opened again, Optimus right on his heels, ready to confronted the mysterious killer, but instead he was faced with... An empty hallway.

"Damnit!"

"That's it, then. We lost the person. Can we get out of here, please? This empty hallway is eerie."

Seth looked around, unwilling to have up. The corridor stopped short in a strangely familiar dead end. He remembered when he accompanied Joey, when joey showed him secret room... "Wait a minute... I've been here before!"

"I can't imagine why. Were you lost?"

"No, I wasn't... Just look." he made a straight for the end of the hallway.

"Congratulations. It's a dead end." Optimus couldn't do anything but lifted its right eyebrows at Seth unusual statement.

Remembering Joey movement from before, he clasped his hand together, then extended them and made a wiping motion in front of him. Slowly, the wall melted away to revealed a door.

"How did you know that was there?"

"It's a secret."

"Color me mildly impressed. That was... well done."

"I'll take it. Now give me a second to unlock this..." he curled his fingers, tucking them into fists, then touched his knuckles together. Taking a deep breath, he touched two fingers to the doorknob before he. "There we go..."

The door unlocked with a soft click. He gently pressed a hand to the door, bracing himself for what's to come. "Here goes nothing... before the killer ran before us." he tensed as he pushed the door wide opened, ready to confronted whatever were on the other side. He stepped in... But the mysterious killer was nowhere to be seen. "Crap. he's gone..." his gazed swept the endless shelves of treasure and trash that filled the room. Everything looked exactly the same when he last goes there.

"This room certainly isn't on the school map." Optimus said as its eyes shone as it took in the various curious filling the room. "Is that a jar of Ministry dragon scales?"

"Yep. This place is kind of like a lost and found." Seth stepped further the room, and noticed the door to room wasn't closed. "Hey! Optimus, close the door before the killer notice as here!"

Optimus quickly darted to the door and shut it silently, Just then, It sneaked it eyes through the peep hole and saw a man in black overall costume in front of one of the door to the empty hallway.

"Seth come on see!" it signaled Seth from behind and Seth suddenly stumbled over a bag lying in the middled of the floor to check.

"Huh? Professor Morgan!" when Seth said that Optimus opened it mouth wide in shock. "Prof--"

"Shhhh!" Seth cut it off. "Optimus could you be a little silent and let's listen to their conversation."

"I will bring them, please I will bring them, I will think of  a backup plan to bring them to your presence, please just give me tomorrow. Everything thing will be sorted out." Professor Morgan pleaded to an unknown person in the room: Seth and Optimus only could saw Professor Morgan only, they couldn't saw the other person Morgan was spoking to.

"I'm giving you just one day bring them to my presence!" the voice sounded in overlord tone like a demon.

"Yes sir, your wish is my command!" as soon as Professor Morgan saluted, the other person disappeared into the room that was blocking him from Seth and Optimus view as soon when Professor Morgan also sneaked away.

"Seth? You just saw Professor Morgan is the killer."

"Hey, Optimus, Professor Morgan isn't the killer he's working with the killer, so the biggest problem is us to find who's that person, and who he was saying 'bring them to my presence'? I don't understand anything!"

"So Seth what's should we do about it?"

"I think we sneak peak after that person." he said as he began moving towards the door as Optimus blocked him from going outside.

"Hey! Are you out of your mind? We need to tell our friends before we can take any action. Uh?"

"I think you're right! Let's go tell them!"

Seth and Optimus route to the main hall of the staffs as soon as they arrived they saw the lecturers gathered with Steve and Joey bickering loudly in the office.

"Steve do you know the whereabouts of Professor Satyr?" Professor Morgan asked bit confused while Burton Goatte gestured to his waist waiting for an answer.

"P-please sir, we haven't see him by then!" Steve reported and turned his view looking away with his hands lingered at his back. Dci Lyrynd Skyrynd also pacing around the room.

"Mr Burton." she called out while pacing her movement quickly skimming around the room. "Yeah, Lyrynd." he responded. "You you see, now Satyr is nowhere to be found."

"Huh?!" Seth and Optimus declared and everyone revolved to them.

"Hey! Seth and Optimus where did you guys go?!" Burton eyes gleamed into red as he shouted at them.

"Please we went to the nature call." Optimus replied it metallic body all of a sudden began joggling as it speech shifted into impediment.

"What's nature's call?"

"We went to piss off!" Seth answered giving a vivid answer.

"If you went to piss why is this flash light holding you?"

Seth glanced at the flashlight holding him. "The campus was dark and we thought the killer will eliminate us there so we went with this flashlights."

"Haven't you saw Professor Satyr anywhere?"

"No sir we haven't."

"Okay ATLs you can go to your dormitories for now."

Seth and his friends departed and vanished to their dormitories.

"Seth I know you lied to Burton Goatte where did you guys go?" Steve asked his chin blinking red on Seth eyes.

"Hmm! Steve I and Optimus decided to find the killer by ourselves and we found Professor Morgan working with the killer."

"Mm? I don't believe it."

"Hey! Steve we found Morgan in an empty hallway in black overall costume as for the killer we couldn't found who he was because a room was blocking him from us." Optimus narrated.

"Really?" Joey asked.

"We swear to God we are not lying."

"Wow!" Steve and Joey sputtered in shocked and continued thinking about it. "Seth, the moment we was looking for you, I, Joey and Satyr went searching for you and we split apart when we returned to our checkpoint Satyr wasn't back."

"Huh?" Seth astounded and opened his mouth widely without closing them and got freezed. Steve tapped his fingers going for his attention back.

"Steve, I quite remember," he started upswinging his head up and down. "The killer was talking with Morgan saying 'bring them to my presence' and Morgan agreeded. So I and Optimus thought about who he was saying bring them to me. Guys we gotta do something to save Professor Satyr he's good and we can't let him have killed by Morgan."

"But Seth how do we find where Professor Satyr is?" Joey asked and Seth guffawed at his question.

"That's why we are ATLs that's why we can't watch our kind lecturer we must rised and fight for our justice and lives. The Locator Spell will show us where Professor Morgan are?"

"Yes, Seth you're clever nobody thought of that, The Locator Spell." once again, joy and happiness filled the face of Seth and his friends which killed the boredom that was suppression their morales.

"We gotta prepare to face the murderer."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25 4 7
Long ago before the time of the dawn of humans there lived celestials. Celestials were both good and evil. They were powerful beings. Although they s...
46.9K 2.8K 11
The year is 2083, and for the last 40 years, Humanity has enjoyed a golden age of science and technology, due to breakthrough faster-than-light space...
336 13 33
At one point in our history, we were considered witches, sometimes we were considered demi-gods, but are we? NO, we are just a bunch of young individ...
17 1 1
A steampunk-ish time travel tale.