The Time Cranium

By RichmondOwusu8

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... More

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 24- Final Conclusion
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
Chapter 30- Battle Ends
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 22-twilight day of magics

48 32 6
By RichmondOwusu8

Thanks to everyone who supports my book by reading, voting, commenting and also adding it to your reading lists. May Almighty God bless you all.
I wanna announced 10th March I will be taking four months break for my studies so if have any information I won't be available, keep in mind.

I will continue telling you to keep, reading and supporting Time Cranium; the book of a time travel superhero.

-RichmondOwusu8

NATE OF MAGICS CHAPTER 22 OR TWILIGHT DAY OF MAGICS.

"A turbo-charge magic care? Count me in."

"Awesome! Alright, so you know how we're constantly unconsciously letting some of our magic energy out into the world."

"Uh, yeah! Definitely!"

"Well, this spell pulls that energy back into you, making you powerful."

"So how do I do that?" asked Seth.

"First you need to focus on the energy you're losing. You need to be aware of it, before you can keep it in. Try reaching for your magic like you're about to cast something, but don't do it." Steve blurted out.

Seth closed his eyes and focused on his magic, but it felt like wading through mud, each tugged at his magic leaving him out of breath. "Jeez... This is... exhausting." beyond the ball of magical energy at his center, though, he noticed some of his magic humming in the air around him.

"You feel that? Now you have to suck it back inside you. Imagine you're swimming and you need to take a really deep breath before you dive under." said Steve.

He took a breath and imagined he was a whirlpool, sucking the energy in. All at once, the magic came jolting back into him with a bursts of light! "Whoa!"

"Yeah! Just like that! You did it!"

"I feel so much better already! It's like I'm super-charged!"

"Now you can create a solar flare, if you wanna let your power back out." Steve  explained to him.

The energy raced beneath his skin, straining at the surface. His finger twitched, a small spark dancing between them.

"I should... Let it all out" he raised his hand and let the magic bursted out. A bright flare of light shot up from his palm and exploded above in a shower of sparks! A couple of people applauded, and the Student earlier calls out to him. "Looking good, Freshie!" Seth staggered, struggling to kept himself upright. The other student catched his arm, supporting him.

"Ugh, now I'm tired again..."

"Well yeah! You just used all your magic at once! Be more careful next time."

"Well, it was fun hanging with Seth, I see some potions with my name on them."

Steve gave him a nod before disappearing into the party's crowd.

>Spell learned; You can now use the Solar Flare spell!>

He made a way around the party, taking a sights and sounds and eventually scouting out of his friends. Joe sat on log with a strange string instrument in his lap, surrounded by upperclassmen listening to him play. Optimus was at a table full of snacks, mixing various luminescent liquids together in a fancy glass. Agim appeared to be examining one of the trees on the outskirts of the clearing. He touched it, then pulled back with a look or fascination on his face.

He approached Optimus, who spins and nearly bumped into another partygoer. It
drunk sloshes out of it glass, turning to glittered as it rained down! "Whoops!"

"You again?" the early student asked, "Oh, is that a Phoenix Trimoli?"

"With a special Hidden Ministries twist. Track me down later and I might make you one." The upperclassman noticed Seth and grins.

>Legendary; Everyone's heard of your postion-making skill!>

"I guess you underclassmen have a knack for mixing all! kinds of potions."
She strides back into the crowd of partygoers without another word, and Seth make his way over to Optimus.

"Seth, just who I was looking for! That girl's kind of an enigma, isn't she?"

"That's one way to put it. Now please tell me you're not drinking straight up glitter."

"Glitter in a Phoenix forces? Never! The secret is ginger ale, equal parts grenadine and lime, and three tongue-Twist Tearjerker candies."

It holds the glass beneath Seth nose, and Seth got a fruity whiff. "Go on have sip! Free of spirits, full of flavor. And I made this one especially for you!"

"A sip? I will have a whole thing." He took the glass and down a big swallow. It tastes light and fruity, with a pleasant bubbly sensation. "Optimus this is delicious!" He noticed it bite it lip, like it was trying to not to laugh. "What? What did I just drink?"

"Wait for it."

Seth felt a burp build up... and when he released it, a cloud of glittered puffed out of his mouth! "That's the Hidden Mistry twist." Optimus replied.

"Disgusting I love it."

"Seth I knew you would. I was hoping to cheer you up, but it looked like you're already feeling a lot better."

"You just have a way of putting me in a good mood."

"Seth. You are too much. Want to help me make another drink? We might even be able to upgrade my Trimoli."

"Another drink? Can you make one with fire?"

Optimus grinned, a devious glint in it eyes. "You just asked for my other specialty. Grab that apple cider."

Seth grabbed the cider on the table and poured it into a glass Optimus hold up. It add a variety of other sodas and syrups, then tuts thoughtfully. "Normally I'd add in some cinnamon powder, but I guess another Tongue-Twist Tearjerker will have to do." It dropped in a violently green hard candy, which immediately make the drink pop and fizz. Then it snapped it fingers sparkling fire. "Hoila! Bottoms up, Seth." Seth took a sip, and flinched as it burns it way up his nose. Optimus tipped back the rest and smack her lips in delight.

A round of cheers from the nearby dance floor catched Optimus attention, and it took Seth wrists, giving it a gentle tugged. "Optimus can you escort me to my room?"

"Why not let wait for a while."

Just as they arrived back at the rave, a chorus of cheers goes up from the center of the party. Partygoers started converging around a display of magic.

"What's going on?" Asked Seth, worried.

"Looks like a magic show! Let's get closer look." Optimus bounded closer, and a thronged of people separated the two of them.

"Get your magic in on this, everyone! The night's at its peak, and we're gonna set the sky on fire!" one captain spoke, commanding his teammates.

Seth tried to follow, but got buffeted way and that by the students flocking toward the magic!

"Whoa. Maybe I'll just hang back." Seth complained.

As the fireworks altered the color of the night and reverberated in his ears, for a second he thought he saw-- a shadow monster.

"What--" But he blinked, and it's gone. He rubbed at his eyes, but saw no shadowy monster among the trees.

"Seth what are you waiting for let's keep the momentum going!"

"Optimus, please can you escort me to my dorm for change up?"

"Yeah, let's go after we can set the momentum ongoing."

They reached in Seth room. "So, now Seth you got into a bit of magic to take into battle, do you think you're ready to face tomorrow in future?"

"Honestly, I don't see how it'll matter after this ATL placement things seriously, Optimus, what am I going to do?" It put a tentative hand on Seth shoulder. "You're going to get through this because I'm going to help you. And I'm just fabulous to fail."

Seth was unable to hold his laughed in, and soon, Optimus was laughing too.

Over Seth shoulder, something catched his eyes. In the mirror across the room, he saw a smudge on maybe a shadow.

"Optimus did you see that?"

"Hm?!" He looked around, trying to find the source of the reflection as he stepped closer to the mirror. The shadow pulses, grew, and Seth tilted his head even closer... "Wait that" It only then he realized the shadow is on his side of the glass!

"Seth!"

"Chhhhhsss!" The shadow creature turned violent shade of red! An opening appeared below its two hollow eyes and it let out an angry hiss... It launched itself at Seth, sending him reeling!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 4 7
Long ago before the time of the dawn of humans there lived celestials. Celestials were both good and evil. They were powerful beings. Although they s...
46.9K 2.8K 11
The year is 2083, and for the last 40 years, Humanity has enjoyed a golden age of science and technology, due to breakthrough faster-than-light space...
17 1 1
A steampunk-ish time travel tale.
512 17 21
Three young people find that they have special powers as empathic adepts - powers to see The Others. The Others are creatures that look like humans a...