š™øšš—ššššŽšš›šš šš’šš—ššššŽšš š™µššŠšš...

Oleh MissingMono

[š˜¼š™˜š™˜š™šš™„š™©š™žš™£š™œ š˜æš™šš™–š™©š™] š˜ š˜¦š˜“ š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜Æš˜¦... Lebih Banyak

ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸø)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ»)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™µššŽššŠšš›ššœšš˜šš–ššŽ š™æššžšš›ššœššžššŽšš› (š™æšš šŸ·)
š™³ššŠšš›šš” š™æššžšš•ššœššŽ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™³ššŠšš›šš” š™æššžšš•ššœššŽ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° ššššŽššŠššššŽšš› šš˜šš š™±šš˜šš˜šš”ššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
šš„šš—šš‘šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
šš„šš—šš‘šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššššŽšš—ššššœ, š™æšš›šš˜ššŸšš˜šš”ššŽšš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššššŽšš—ššššœ, š™æšš›šš˜ššŸšš˜šš”ššŽšš(š™æšš šŸø)

ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸø)

1.2K 33 22
Oleh MissingMono

As soon as those words left Love Helm's mouth, Matrona instantly jumped forwards and begin punching Griamore in the stomach.

"Matrona is too fast for Griamore and she rushed in and let loose in a flurry of punches!" Love Helm commentates while jumping up and down. Matrona continues her punches only to gasp in surprise when a purple aura of sum sort glows on his stomach.

"I can't allow myself to be defeated." He says, looking down at Matrona. "It isn't anything personal." The purple glow soon turns spreads all around his body, creating a sphere around his body. "This is my magical ability." The purple sphere cracks the ground as it encases his body. Matrona is left outside of the sphere. "WALL!"

"How original" Y/N snorts, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey, judging by that guy's power..." Ban trails off.

"He's another holy knight?" Meliodas questions. Matrona goes back to punching the purple sphere, her punching increasing speed but nothing is working. The purple wall begins growing bigger, pushing Matrona back.

"My wall is a symbol of my resolve to protect Princess Veronica," Griamore says, making the sphere bigger. "I insist that you leave the ring." Matrona is pushed to the edge of the ring, struggling to push against the purple sphere. "I'll be advancing to the final round. If Princess Veronica were to command it, I would bring anyone to their knees even the Eight Deadly Sins, even Meliodas and Y/N themselves!"

"Oh yeah?" Matrona asks, pulling back one arm. "That's not gonna happen!" She brings her fist down onto the purple wall, this time cracking a hole into it. Griamore's eyes widen that someone has broken through his wall. Matrona runs to him and uppercuts him, sending him out of his wall and flying away. Through all the commotion, Matrona's hat fell off, revealing her long brown hair...It's Diane! She lifts her hand with a pointing finger.

"Griamore has left the ring! Then by default, the winner is Matrona!" Love Helm announces, causing everyone to cheer for her. "This sweet young girl had just taken out a hulk of a man with a single punch! This year's fighting festival is one to remember folks!"

"There's no way it's here," Ban says.

"And now I know more why she smelt familiar," Y/N says. "B-But how!" King rubs his eyes with his sleeve, not believing the sight in front of him.

"Hey Captain, Y/N, please tell me I'm dreaming or something."

"Oh well~," Diane says, walking over to the Sins and jumping off the platform to stand in front of them. "And here I was hoping to stay hidden just a little while longer. Yup, it's me!" She leans close to Meliodas with a smile.

"Do I know you?" Meliodas asks, earning himself a punch to the gut by Diane. She then walks away while everyone moves to the side to create a path for her to stomp down.

"Forget it! You can be such a jerk!" She says. Meliodas shakily gets up, groaning.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"Your really an idiot, Captain," King says before running off to Diane. Y/N shakes her head and turns her head to see Caesar staring at her. She groans and makes her way over to him. She crosses her arms and stands in front of him.

"Do you have a problem with me or something?" She asks. He shakes his head.

"Of course not miss, I just can't help looking at such beautiful women. As well as a woman who had the guts of a man." He says, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She blushes lightly. "You already know my name, so may I know the name of such an angel." Y/N turns her head, snatching her hand away.

"My name is Reaper." She says. "That's all you gotta know."

"Hmm~ I like a girl with fire." He says, chuckling. "Sorry for the intrusion, Reaper. You know, I'm excited about our match. Can't wait to see how strong you are."

"And I you." She goes to walk away, but Caesar grabs her wrist.

"Wait, here." He digs his hand into his pocket and pulls out a wrapped up lolly. He holds it out to her. She looks at it in confusion. "I thought you might want a little something to chew on while we wait for our match." He lets go of her wrist and clasps the back of his head with a sheepishly smile. "I know it's not much but it'll keep you from going a little hungry." Y/N takes it and places it into her coat pocket.

"Thank you." She slowly turns back around and makes her way back to the others, not noticing the smirk on Caesar's face. She walks back over and sees King talking to Meliodas. "What's going on?"

"Uhm, Diane wants to show you and the Captain something. It's about Elizabeth too." King explains. Y/N nods.

"Well, show the way."

==

They head to the hut where they were matched up for fights and Diane stands in the middle with Meliodas and Y/N in front of her. King behind them. Elizabeth sits between Diane's boobs naked, luckily being covered by Diane's breasts.

"A giant mushroom?" Y/N asks, the lolly that she had gotten from Caesar in her mouth. Diane nods.

"It happened after you went into town. Elizabeth and I were gathering ingredients for dinner in the forest. And then..." She explains how she heard Elizabeth scream and she came to help to see a giant living mushroom to which she bonked on the head and it let out a pink gas that covered them and they were they recovered they were all smaller than the original where. "I ended up having to borrow Elizabeth's outfit for the time being."

"But then we didn't have any clothes available that would fit me," Elizabeth says.

"I gotcha, so that's why you're jammed between her boobies," Meliodas asks.

"Don't put it like that!" King shouts. "It was likely an orange mushroom variety of the Chicken Matango. They're monsters that are timid by nature and rarely show themselves out in the wild, but whenever they do feel threatened they release spores that shrink living things."

"Why didn't you say something from the beginning?" Meliodas asks.

"It's just..." She says, making the other sins wait for her response. "I wanted to surprise you, Captain!" She jumps into his arms and he catches her in a bridal style hold.

"Diane! Get out of his arms before he starts doing anything he'll regret!" Y/N says. Diane ignores her and smashes her cheek up to Meliodas, who stares in boredom.

"Being so small and up in your arms is a dream come true." She says. "I've been jealous of Elizabeth for so long now!"

"But you're the one who threw yourself at me!" Meliodas says.

"Hey, get off him Diane before he tries anything funny!" King says. (This is a little notice, yes some of King and Diane's moments will be staying in, but their relationship is a sibling relationship. So when he does say things like this, he's just being protective over her!)

"Oh, right, put me down. Hurry up! Hurry up!" Diane says.

"Make up your mind," Meliodas says, putting her down. Both King and Y/N sigh in relief and they look at Diane.

"Have a look Captain!" She says, lifting her skirt to reveal her panties. "Ready to get naughty?" King falls to the ground as he passes out from shock and Y/N's body leans over as you can see her ghost leave her body. (Down at the bottom is a reference to what I mean!) "All the stuff that you do to Elizabeth every day, you can do to me."

"Sorry, but... it's not the same if you're told to do it." Meliodas says, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. Diane lets out a disappointed sigh.

"Put your skirt down!!!" Y/N says, now crouched down to King and holding him in her arms. "Don't do something like that in front of Meliodas!! You'll only encourage him!" Diane ignored Y/N and looks at Meliodas with sad eyes.

"Come on, why does it only have to be with her! What am I to you anyway Captain?" Diane asks.

"What are you?" Meliodas asks.

"Um, Diane." Elizabeth tries to talk but quickly stops. Diane drops her skirt with a sad expression.

"I'm small, but that doesn't even matter to you..." She says. "I always thought that my size was the problem, and that's why you never treated me like the other girls." Meliodas walks towards her and reaches a hand up to rub her head.

"There, there." He says. "No way I could do that with a valid comrade in arms, right? Hang in there." He says, patting her one last time before dropping his hand. Diane blushes with a smile.

"Sure." She says, nodding her head. "I'll try my best!"

"You do surprise me sometimes," Y/N mutters, smiling softly.

"Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing," Diane says.

"What's that?" Meliodas asks. Diane smirks and Y/N scrunches up her face slightly, knowing the smirk. Diane then wraps her arms around Meliodas's head and pulls his face into her boobs.

"Since we're the same size now, you and I can make babies!" She says, causing Y/N to once again choke on her breath as her ghost once again leaves her body.

"Were you listening to me at all?" Meliodas says. The door then slams open as Ban enters.

"You in here Y/N?" He asks. He then looks down to see King on the floor passed out and Y/N with a ghost is and a pale look. "Are they dead or something?"

"So, how's the match been going?" Meliodas asks, making his way to Ban.

"Well, there's not much to talk about," Ban replies, turning his head to look at the fight between Taizoo and Howzer. "That middle-aged baldly is way too weak."

---

They all head outside, King and Y/N now back to normal, and they watch as Howzer creates whirlwinds on his arms and Taizoo runs towards him only to be whirl winded away into the sky and out of the ring.

"Howzer wins!!" Love Helm shouts, causing Howzer to pose in victory.

"Nice one. He's pretty good." Meliodas says.

"Sure it," Ban says.

"A little too full of himself," Y/N says, moving her lolly from one corner of her mouth to the other.

"Next up is our third match, Caesar Vs. Reaper!" Love Helm announces.

"Guess it's my turn now." She cracked her knuckles. She takes off her axe from her back. "Hold this for me." She passes it to Meliodas before making her way up to the ring.

"G-Good luck Y/N," King says as she passes.

"Thanks, King." She replies, smiling. He blushes slightly as she walks up the steps to stand face to face with Caesar, the man smiling at her.

"You know, you shouldn't fight with that in your mouth," Caesar says. "Don't want you choking." Y/N bites into it before spitting out the stick only.

"Though you wanted to win?" She says.

"Choking would seem like a bad way for you to lose." He says.

"Standing at 5 feet, 7 inches and weight 133 pounds. Reaper!" Love Helm announces, causing her to get catcalled and whistled at just as Diane did.

"What are her measu-" Y/N cuts him off.

"You've already used that line!" She shouts, glaring at him. He quickly shuts up and Love Helm continues.

"And standing at 5 feet, 11 inches and weight 300 pounds. Caesar!" Love Helm shouts as Caesar flexes his muscles. Y/N rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "Every get ready! And...FIGHT!" Everyone begins cheering as Caesar and Y/N circle each other.

"You know I am against hitting women, but you seem you'll be able to take it." He says.

"I was thinking the same thing," Y/N says before she runs towards him with her arm held out. He too goes to swing his arm only for her to slide on the ground and through his open legs and jump up into the air.

"W-What?!" He turns his head only to be kicked in the back.

"Ooo~ And Reaper had slid on through Caesar's legs and backstabbed him! What a surprise!" Love Helm commentates. Caesar tumbles to the ground but quickly gets back up and into a fighting position. Y/N stands with a smile. She held her hand out and does a 'come here' motion with her fingers. "It seems Reaper is wanting Caesar to make a move first! Is she perhaps teasing him!"

"What is she doing?" Ban asks. "She can easily punch that guy out of the ring with her eyes closed"

"Guess she's playing with her food," Meliodas says.

"I think you're using that term wrong," King says, eye twitching.

"Just let her have some fun. I mean she's allowed to punch and fight people with no consequences. That's a dream come true for her." Diane says. Caesar grits his teeth and jumps forward and the two begin a fistfight. Both of each other's fists meet each other's as they jump around the ring.

"The two are mirroring each other's moves! But who will make the wrong prediction and pay the price!" Love Helm says. The two keep track of each others movements, meeting each other's punches and kicks. However, it seems Y/N was a bit slower to catch Caesar's punch to her cheek and she stumbles to the ground. "OH! And it seems Caesar managed to get out of their mirroring fight and knocked Reaper to the ground with a single punch!" The Sins all watch in shock as Y/N's punched.

"H-How did he do that!" King asks.

"He out sped Y/N!" Diane says. Meliodas watches with fingers on his chin as he watches the fight. Y/N gets up, shaking her head before growling at Caesar, who is mocking her by doing the come here motion she did to him before.

"Caesar seems to be the one teasing Reaper now! What a turn of events!" Love Helm shouts. Y/N rolls her shoulders back and quickly runs over to Caesar and goes to punch him, only for her to become dizzy and he moves to the side slightly and she falls to the ground face first. "It seems Reaper is a bit clumsy and has fallen to the ground! Will she get up?!"

"What is going on with her," Ban asks.

"Is she okay?" Diane asks. King looks over to Y/N with a frown.

"Something happened," Meliodas says, brows furrowed. "She wouldn't just become weak like this." Caesar stands beside her as she pushes herself up, her arms shaking.

"It seems it's starting to kick in," Caesar says, smirking down at her. She turns her head to look up at him, her vision spinning.

"W-What are you talking about?" She asks. "What's kicking in?" Before she can even get onto her knees, Caesar kicks her in the stomach and she goes tumbling across the ground.

"Caesar has kicked Reaper, sending her flying across the ground! What has happened to the girl who started strong!" Love Helm shouts. Y/N coughs up blood. Caesar walks over to her and bends down, grabbing her hair and lifting her head to him.

"You're probably wondering how I got it in your system huh. I put it on the stick then put it back in the lolly and wrapped it up. You never had a second thought about it. Man, wolfsbane is hard to come by these days. Then again it is banned from almost every town." He says. She stares at him wide. "Oh come on, it was obvious. The way you smelt things like a mutt does. And not to mention this pretty little wolf tattoo..." He says, pulling back her collar to reveal her Sin mark.

"You bastard," Y/N says, spitting blood in his face. He sighs and wipes it away with his sleeve before kneeing her in the face, sending her flying into the air. She then comes crashing onto the ground on her back, dust covering the ring.

"Reaper has just suffered a drop from 50 meters high! Will she even be able to get up and continue the fight, or will Caesar be the winner?!"

"We've gotta do something," Diane says, frowning as the dust begins to clear, showing Y/N unmoving on the ground.

"We can't just let her get kicked around!" King yells, looking at Meliodas. "It's obvious he's done something to her, it's not a fair fight."

"For once, I agree with King, Captain," Ban says. "Whatever he's done to her, it's working."

"Just trust her," Meliodas says, looking at his friend on the ground. "As I said, there is a reason why she is my second-in-command." Caesar towers over Y/N, blocking out the sun from her face. She stares up at him.

"W-Why?" She chokes out. He squats down to her, smirking.

"Some people wanted me to make you a tad bit weaker so that you won't be a nuisance in their plan." He says before he stands up. "If it means anything, I am truly sorry for this. For being who you are, you do seem to be a sweet girl. But an order is an order." He lifts his foot, ready to stomp down on Y/N's face.

"Caesar is about to finish of Reaper with a stomp to the face!! What a way to end it!" Love Helm shouts. The sins watch in anticipation as Caesar's foot gets closer to Y/N's face. Y/N closes her eyes, waiting for the impact...

【Aspen】

27/02/2021

Last Updated: 29/09/2023

(Reference to the "ghost coming out of Y/N's mouth)

Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed the fight scene. Feel free to message me if I did the fight scene well because I suck at fight scenes however, I'm proud of how it turned out and surprised. Bit long but I think you guys probably like longer fight scenes with her in it!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47K 696 31
š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ šš šœšØš„š„šžšœš­š¢šØš§ šØšŸ šØš§šžš¬š”šØš­š¬ šŸšØš« š¬š¢š«š¢š®š¬ š›š„šššœš¤, š«šžš¦š®š¬ š„š®š©š¢š§, ššš§š š£ššš¦šžš¬ š©šØš­š­šžš«. šŸ...
80K 2.6K 45
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” ššš§ š¢š¦š¦šØš«š­ššš„ š š¢š«š„ šŸššš„š„š¬ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š²šØš®š§š  š¤š¢š§š 
8.1K 368 18
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* š”ø š•“š• š• š•œ š•Øš•™š•–š•£š•– [š•Ŗ/š•Ÿ] š•¤š•–š•’š•£š•”š•™'š•¤ š•—š• š•£ š•™š•–š•£ š•˜š•£š•’š•Ÿš••š•—š•’š•„š•™š•–š•£ š•’š•Ÿš•• š•˜š•’š•šš•Ÿš•¤ š•„š•™š•– š•’š•„š•„š•–š•Ÿš•„š•šš• š•Ÿ š• š•— š•’ ļæ½...
110K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...