Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

22

6K 176 82
By Hobi_of_mine

Jieuns POV
We watched the fireworks and enjoyed the athmosphere,my heartwas beating so fast,I thought it would jump out of my chest any second.

Soon the fireworks started to get less and suddenly I felt nervous.

'WE JUST FREAKIN KISSED!'

'OH NO!'

'What does that mean?
Does he have feelings for me?
Nah but huh....I don't know!'

So many thoughts were running through my head
questions,theories,facts, the chaos in my head got interrupted when he spoke up and whispered softly.

"I wanted to make-you know-just make you feel better-and I hope you feel better,I-"

"Hey."I cut bangchan off as he was having problems forming a sentence.

"Thank you."I smiled softly when I realized something.

How do I even feel about him?
I have a crush on Haechan..I thought

Do I still just think of him as my leader of the group that I was forced to join?

Did I ever even feel about him like that?

I never really hated him,in fact he was very nice to me which made my heart flutter sometimes.

Still we had gone through some shit too,especially the beginning.
But what is our relationship now?
How does he think of me?

'Again to many questions!'

"Jieun."Bangchan snapped me out of my thoughts as he slowly let go my waist taking the warmth with him.

"I also want to tell you that you can go in your room today again...
But we'll still have to talk about some things,the members and me have made some rules,I'll tell you about later."

3 persons POV

Jieun couldn't believe what she was hearing.After all this she can go to her room, sleep in a real comfortable bed,take showers without trying to hide from the members and so on.

A wave of relief washed over her and a smile formed on her lips.

"Thank you."Without thinking
twice she pulled the leader into a tight hug.

"You don't know how I feel about getting out of there."She breathed out and the leader could feel her breaths on his neck,he chuckled.

"Well you must be feeling many emotions."He said playful as he pulled out of the hug.

Jieun let out a laugh and nodded in agreement.She crossed her arms as her gaze wandered around the trees that surrounded the property.

She took a sip from her drink as she continued to watch the last fireworks.

"Why are you suddenly allowing me to leave the basement?It kinda came out of nowhere."

Bangchan took slow steps forward until he stood beside her, his gaze focused on the dark night sky.

"As I said me and the boys discussed a bit."

"And Felix and Hyunjin agreed?"

"Well at first they weren't sure but then they agreed after we said that we'll make some rules for you."

"Oh."Jieun only said and it got quiet.

'He's planning something again I know it...But now that I'm out of the basement,I can do more than just sit around and get anger attacks.'

Yeah Jieuns Frustration often turned into anger and she'd start punching the wall or other stuff she still has some wounds on her knuckled but they're almost fully healed.

When Seungmin or Jeongin were around she tried to always be calm even when she felt like exploding.
It wasn't easy to keep that calm facade,especially for her.

"Uhm I'm tired can I go to my room?"
Jieun asked a little unsure.

"Of course I hope that you...feel a bit better."

"I do...thank you very much."
She gave him a bright smile which he returned.

Then she left the room letting herself fall in her bed hugging the covers tightly.

No cold,
No fear,
No dirt,
No blood on the walls

Jieun drifted to sleep with a smile on her face at the moment she didn't want to worry about anything.

She can worry about whatever tomorrow but now she just enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere as she slowly fell asleep.

———————————————————-
Jieun woke up due the bright light shining through the curtains.
She yawned and was a bit confused why she wasn't sleeping in the basement.

As Jieun realized what happened last night,she put her over her head cursing words she didn't even know she knew.

"Why the actual fuck did we kiss!?
What was the reason??"

After she calmed her self down,she thought about what to do now.
She didn't know,if she was even allowed to leave her room.

But in that moment someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."The girl said and Jeongin entered.

"Hello mr.yang so you want to tell me you knew about this but didn't say anything?"

Jieun said in a playful manner while she crossed her arms as the boy giggled akwardly.

"I was told not to do so."
He shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So the orders are:You have to take a shower and change after that you have to go straight to the meeting room where boss will be waiting for you."

"What is with breakfast?"

"You can eat free that but only under someone's supervision.
Oh and your not allowed to go anywhere else except the meeting room if we see somewhere else you'll be in trouble."

With that he left the room while Jieun still sat there thinking about he just told her.

"So they want to practically control me 24/7?Well,way better than being in that dirty basement."

Jieun took a short but nice shower,after that she changed and went straight to the meeting room.

She hoped that not all members will be there.She way to nervous to face them all at once.

Jieun hesitated to knock but eventually did after taking a deep breath.

"Come in."She heard someone say and she slowly opened the door.

Changbin sat beside bangchan,they were the only ones in the room,Jieun was glad about that.

"please take a seat."

Jieun sat down, the nervousness was gone,she was thankful for that since she didn't want to look like an idiot or something.

"So I don't really have time since I have paperwork to do but I'll just explain the rules shortly."

The leader looked tense and Jieun immediately noticed that.

"So firstly you're not allowed to eat with us only after the members are done eating.
Secondly,You're not allowed to leave this property,if you want to go outside then someone one has to accompany you.
Thirdly,You can move in this house freely but don't complain when some members are going to give a glare or roll their eyes at you.
Fourthly,Don't cause trouble or you'll get punished.
That's all.Do you have any further questions?"

"Uhm yes.If I cause trouble which I won't,do I have to go in the basement again?"

"No.We will think of something different,any other questions?"

"No."

"Then you may leave."
Jieun nodded as she took a glance at changbin who held an expression she couldn't tell what he was feeling or thinking.

"Oh and Jieun."The leader spoke up before she closed the door.

"Yes?"

"Jeongin is waiting for you to eat breakfast with him."

Jieun just nodded and quickly went downstairs as her stomach already growled loudly.

Jeongin greeted her and she stuffed the pancakes in her mouth, they both ate quietly.

The girl was supposed to be happy but something was bothering her.

'He didn't look like the kiss effected him in any way!But why would he even kiss me,if it doesn't mean anything to him?'

Again many thoughts were clouding her mind.

"Hey."Jeongin called out for her as he noticed her zooming out.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Many things." That was true but Jieun didn't plan about telling him about the kiss.Luckily she can keep things to herself.

Jeongin nodded his head.

"By the way changbin told me that he wanted to talk to you after breakfast."

Jieun was surprised but kept her straight face.

"Okay."was all she said.

"Is bangchan going on missions again?"

"No not yet but he will, in a week.
That dumbass insisted on going on a mission but his wounds opened again."

The Maknae shook his head Jieun laughed a bit at this.

"Well,he's just very stubborn."

After breakfast Jieun went to leave to her room but someone grabbed her wrist turning her around.

"Uhm changbin you can just call me by my name instead of randomly turning me around and scaring the shit out of me."

"You didn't look scared tho."
The short man narrowed his eyes.

"Well maybe I didn't show a reaction but you still scared me."

"Ah yeah anyways I have to talk to you...now...it's important."
With that he dragged her through the halls to a room she has never seen before.

They went inside and Jieun looked around absorbing the room.

"Not very colourful."

"It's my room."

"Oh ok."Jieun sat on the couch waiting for him to speak.

"Well I want to talk about two things firstly you and secondly....ah well so let's get to you first!"

Okay guys I'm literally so happy that so many people like this story!I'm really so happy!!!

Thx for reading sry for any mistakes. ;)

(Wordcount=1528)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.1K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
1M 32.7K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...
4.3K 181 8
"rules are meant to be broken unless they're written in red ink." "red ink?" "blood." Mafia AU Red Ink | Lee Felix started: 1/23/2022 ongoing as of:...
10.3K 475 8
Jeon Y/n's traded off to SKZ in exchange for ownership of her father's failing gang. Years of training and working for him are thrown down the drain...