Five Little Sacrifices

By Veikari

Continuation for my first book Waiting for My Mate, I recommend to read that one first so this one makes more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 93

245 22 3
By Veikari

The room would have been dark, if there wasn't light coming inside through the window and curtains. After all, Datura City was always lit by lights so it was like a moonlight coming inside and lightening the room just enough for Felix to look around.

Roscoe was already sleeping on his own bed, snoring. Theophilius chuckled something in his sleep, his big dark ear flickering and fluffy tail twitching while lying on the other pillow next to Felix. Chester was sleeping on the third bed next to Felix' bed and it was hard to say was he already asleep or not.

Felix pushed away the soft blanket and got down from his own bed, leaving Theophilius to sleep and he stepped to the big window, pulled the curtain more open and looked outside.

"Wow..." he whispered amazed.

It was like there was a huge garden below them, even though it was on a roof. It looked so enormous, it even had two pools, lots of chairs where to sit and trees! People were wandering around, talking to each other and enjoying their time. It must really be true that people didn't care if it was a day or night here.

Felix let go of the curtain and stepped beside Chester's bed.

"Are you awake?" he whispered.

"Yeah", he heard and the blanket moved. "Roscoe is in deep sleep", Chester said as he sat up, wearing his dark blue pyjama. Felix had his own green pajama on.

"I don't think we could wake him even if we yelled at him", the blond haired boy chuckled looking at the bigger bed where Roscoe was. "Theo is sleeping too. I'm not really feeling sleepy yet."

"Me too", Chester said as he got down from his bed as well. "I think it's unfair how we can't go to that big ballroom too."

"I bet they're having tons of fun", Felix huffed crossing his arms.

"They just don't want us around."

"I wanna go see them."

"Me too", Chester nodded and he went to he door. "What are you doing?" he asked looking back at Felix who went to his bed.

"I'll take Theo with us", Felix said and grabbed a hold of the quirlat. "We can't leave him behind, he would get hurt."

"He's asleep", Chester pointed out, looking at Theophilius who just kept sleeping while Felix was holding him.

"It doesn't matter", Felix said. "He's one of us."

"I guess you're right", Chester had to agree and he grabbed a hold of the handle.

The hallway was empty but thankfully not dark. There were a few lamps lit and they quietly shut the door after them.

"But we need the elevator", Felix noticed.

"I saw what button was on when we stepped in the elevator", Chester assured and they headed down the hallway.

They found the elevator, but there was still one little problem.

"We need a guild mark to use it", Felix said and he was really disappointed. "We don't have one... I don't think Fairy Tail guild mark works."

"I guess so", Chester muttered when showing his mark on the yellow panel. The doors didn't open. "But what should we do now?"

"We can't walk all the way down the stairs, I don't even know where the stairs are", Felix sighed.

Suddenly they heard a small ding and the doors moved. They quickly moved aside, waiting for someone to appear but no one came out. Carefully they approached the doors and peeked in, but there was no one.

"Why did it open?" Felix asked slightly nervous.

"If we want to go, we have to go now", Chester said and pulled Felix and Theophilius in the elevator with him. The doors closed and after pushing the right button, it started to move down.

The doors dinged again and opened letting them out at the right floor. They looked around carefully, quickly hiding behind one of the big bushes. They saw some people talking to each other, passing by and not noticing them.

"Now we have to get down the stairs", Felix whispered and he was scared, yet really excited. They were like a couple of burglars, sneaking in and trying not to get caught.

"Let's go slowly", Chester said quietly and they started moving again.

Thankfully there was no one at the stairs so they could quickly get down and hide behind big fern leafs. They could now hear people talking to each other, music playing, and things like that. Someone was singing and Felix wondered if it was Freed. At least it was a male's voice and deep and calm.

"We can't get in", Chester said disappointed when they saw servants by the doors. They were standing there, obviously just in case if someone might need them and keeping an eye on the hallway so little sneakers like them couldn't get in.

Suddenly the leafs rustled and it scared them. Felix quickly looked behind them and he almost screamed when there was someone standing right behind them. He was a big, bald old man. He lifted his finger up against his red lips, hushing them to be quiet. Then he smiled and took their hands.

Felix could only barely keep a shout inside him when suddenly they just walked right past a wall. It was like air! They just popped right inside the ballroom, behind huge leafs where no one would notice them.

People were dancing and Felix spotted Evergreen who was dancing with Eve. At some point she had changed her usual dress to a more glamorous green evening dress. She looked really pretty, her brown hair up and revealing glimmering earrings.

"There's Bickslow", Chester whispered pointing at the long bar counter and Felix quickly looked over.

The seith mage had changed his clothes as well, wearing a white shirt with black vest and a tie. He was grinning widely, tossing bottles and serving drinks. The Tiki dolls were flying around with little trays on them and bringing the customers their drinks.

"He's like a juggler or something", Felix chuckled when looking at Bickslow. With a grand finale the man smirked and lit up the drinks in flames and serving them.

While Chester kept looking what Bickslow did, Felix looked around. Where were Laxus and Freed? He felt a light tap on his shoulder and looked at the man who had brought them here. He smiled kindly and started to walk ahead, still hiding behind the plants. Felix quickly followed after him to the other side of the ballroom.

There they stopped and Felix looked around. He saw lots of tables and people were sitting down instead of dancing, even though the stage was near. One of the biggest tables had a gathering and Felix saw Laxus and Hibiki sitting with others, playing cards. He couldn't hear what they were talking, but he heard Laxus' rumbling laughter when something was said.

Felix pouted slightly without even noticing it. It looked like Laxus was having lots of fun here. He looked aside to the stage and he noticed green hair, his eyes widening. Freed was sitting by the grand piano, wearing his red suit and his long fingers were dancing over the keys. His voice was soft and it didn't brig too much attention, though it was very enjoyable to hear.

"They really like it here", Felix said hugging Theophilius who kept sleeping like a log.

"They do", the man beside him chuckled. "Don't you like visiting your friends sometimes?"

"Yes."

"It's the same."

"What if they don't really want to go home?" Felix asked worried looking at the man who as wearing a pink top and a skirt.

"Why wouldn't they want to go home?" he smiled. "Just because they're having a good time here doesn't mean they never want to go home. You have nothing to worry about, little one."

"I guess so..." Felix huffed and he felt a bit reassured.

"Now I believe it's time for you and your friend to go back to sleep."

Felix followed after the man back to Chester. Once again they passed through the wall and it made Felix feel shivers, though it was also very exciting.

"Who are you?" Chester asked when they were walking up the stairs.

"My name is Bob", Bob smiled. "And you must be Felix, Chester and Theophilius am I right?"

"Yeah", Chester nodded.

"It is so nice to meet you two", Bob chuckled and he called down the elevator.

"So you belong to this guild too?" Felix asked, noticing the guild mark on Bob's arm. "Are you the same Bob we're supposed to meet here?" he asked.

"I might be", Bob giggled and he accompanied them in the elevator, pushing the right button.

"But they said Master Bob isn't here yet", Chester said narrowing his eyes suspiciously. "And you don't look like a guild master."

"Oh dear, I don't?"

"We were waiting for something more flashier because of this place and everything."

"Peoples appearances rarely depict what we are on the inside", Bob said amused. "What you look like should never define what kind of person you really are."

"But if you're Master Bob, why did they say you're not here?" Felix asked confused.

"I did arrive only moments ago. It wouldn't be really kind to go and interrupt everything now, would it? We have time to talk tomorrow."

The doors opened and they stepped in the hallway.

"There you go, back to your room", Bob said as they arrived to the right door. "I will see you again tomorrow. No wandering around anymore", he chuckled and left.

They looked after him until he disappeared behind the next corner.

"He wasn't so bad", Chester said and they opened the door quietly. Roscoe was still snoring.

"He was really nice", Felix smiled and he put Theophilius back to his bed. "He even helped us."

"I'm still a bit annoyed that we couldn't stay in the ballroom", Chester muttered when climbing on his bed.

Felix got up on his bed and pulled the blanket over him. It would have been so much fun to stay with Freed and others. But in the end, after only a few minutes, they were both sleeping already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
98.8K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
37.3K 1K 43
After getting out of a toxic relationship, Lucy Heartfilia goes home to Magnolia to escape California and memories of her old boyfriend. Is it a coi...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...