Light to My World || Xiao x F...

By Mahirus_Koizumi

[Discontinued] "Will he meet someone who understands his sacrifice, and shine a ray of light in his dark worl... More

1 - Fulfilled Dreams
2 - Melodious Flute

[A/N] Book Locations In-game

119 6 1
By Mahirus_Koizumi

This will be a chapter containing some of the locations you may find from the fic in the actual game!

This will be updated overtime! Each chapter will be separated by borders so please skip this if you haven't finished a certain chapter.

I will be using Amber as Y/N for REFERENCE ONLY! I won't be using Traveler as a placeholder Y/N, since she's an entirely different character.

-/-/-

Starting off with Chapter 1!

-/-/-

This was where Xiangling met Y/N. Specifically, the tree where Y/N fell off.

And this was where Y/N met Xiao himself! The topmost balcony of Wangshu Inn.
(I'm using Amber just for reference here, I don't have Xiao)

-/-/-

Next up we have Chapter 2! Don't go any further if you haven't read Chapter 2!

-/-/-

Here, we have the place where Xiangling waited for Y/N to come down. The scene where Xiangling showed the keys while Y/N ran towards her.

After Xiangling and Y/N split up, Y/N took interest in a little plant called a Horsetail. This was the closest one I could find that wasn't too far into the Marsh.

This is the stone bridge where Y/N encountered a Millelith for a moment.

Not this specifically, but this was a plant that had the "orange leaf" Y/N picked up in one scene. The further in you go into the Marsh, the greener the trees become, so I had difficulty finding an exact plant to compare to.

These are the possible places where you could've encountered Xiao. I mostly based the encounter location from a fanart, but if you were to visit the place in-game, there are a lot more similar locations in the area! If you're wondering what I'm pointing out in this image, the white tall grass by the sand are the shoal grass!

-/-/-

Images from Chapter 3 will be posted here as soon as it is published!

-/-/-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...