alfea, fate:the winx saga

By -LOMLBARRY

❛ ALFEA... ! ❜ 彡 🧚‍♀️🪷 ━━━ magic connects to your emotions. ❪ imagines & gif imagines ❫ ❪ ftws x reader ❫ ❪... More

ALFEA.
━━ SLIP UP ❪ RIVEN. ❫
━━ WHIPPED ❪ SKY. ❫
━━ SECOND ❪ RIVEN. ❫
━━ DATING ❪ BEATRIX. ❫
━━ FIX EACH OTHER ❪ SILVA. ❫
━━ WHATEVER IT TAKES ❪ SKY. ❫
━━ MOONLIGHT ❪ BEATRIX. ❫
━━ NEW FEELING ❪ MUSA. ❫
━━ HALF A HEART ❪ SILVA. ❫
━━ ❪ BEATRIX ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."
━━ ❪ MUSA ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."
━━ ❪ AISHA ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."
━━ ❪ SKY ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."
━━ ❪ MUSA ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."
━━ ❪ SKY ❫ "GIF IMAGINE."

━━ FANCY ❪ SAM. ❫

2.3K 72 14
By -LOMLBARRY

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

FANCY

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : a sleepover with some confessions and a cute morning after.

warning : mature language, a mention of sexy time, AND JUST FLUFF <3

dedicated to laheywinx & @val-ntyne <33 i wrote this along time ago but totally forgot to post it, hope u guys like it!

✎ ᝰ

THE GLIMMER OF THE MOONLIGHT SHONE INTO THE ROOM. You, Sam, and Terra were having your guys' annual sleepover. The smell of popcorn float through the air as you munch on the sweet treat.

Since kids you guys made a pact that every Friday you guys would have a sleepover, but as time went on and as you guys grew up, it was one every month.

"-and he is just such a div." Terra grumbled while rolling her eyes.

The girl was talking about how Dane was an asshole and if you wanted to, you would've punch him square in the jaw but Terra being a nice person, talk you out of it.

You can feel Sam tense under you after Terra finished ranting. Your head was laid on his lap, his soft hands braiding the side of your hair came slowly until it stops.

"Just don't talk to him. He doesn't deserve any time of day." you scoffed angrily. Trying moving closer Sam's warmth trying to calm yourself down, not noticing it helped Sam too in a way.

"That's the plan." Terra sighed.

"And if he does talk to you, I'll kill him." Sam muttered under his breath while accidentally pulled your hair tighter.

Fidgeting under his touch, his head snapped down to met yours. His face fell at how uncomfortable he made you.

"Sorry darling." he said softly, and started to run his fingers through your hair. The nickname rolled off his tongue so smoothly at how much he called you that.

Your heart fluttered and mumbled "'s okay." as your eye lids became droppy.

With his soft fingers going through your hair, and the warmth of the room suddenly you realised how tired you were and yawned.

Sam smiled softly at your sleeping figure his heart felt full in your presence.

Terra smirked at the interaction. She knows damn well why Sam acts so differently around you. He's more light and happy is he's with you. She can practically fell joy radiating of off him everytime he saw you. And that damn look he gave you is like you could dissappear if he didn't.

Terra broke of Sam's soft stare at you and quickly changed the subject.

"You think we're safe? I heard about the burned ones being back and-"

Sam's head snapped up to meet his sister's "Hey, hey. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I promise you that."

"Thanks Sam." Terra sweetly smiled. With the sudden change of mood she decided to tease her older brother, "You fancy her don't you?" she smirked and raised her eyebrows.

Her eyes flickered to your sleeping figure, soft snores were sounded and she was impressed at how quickly you can fell asleep.

"What do you think?" Sam lightly chuckled, there was no reason to hide it when it was clear as day. And Terra out of all people should know when Sam is lying.

But Terra shook her head, "No, I want to hear you say it."

Sam sighed, "Fine, I fancy her. I'm pretty sure I want to marry her." he nonchalantly blurted.

Both of them has their eyes wide at Sam's confession and Terra smiled, "Oh wow, that was so much better than I expected."

"Shut up."

She laughed before talking in a more serious tone, "I really think you should tell her Sam."

"What if it ruins everything?" he looked down at you on his lap, your hand reached out for his to intertwine your fingers together.

Terra shot Sam a look after the cute interaction but it went unnoticed by him. "You wouldn't know until you try."

"Famous last words before everything turns to ruins." he grumbled under his breath, continuing to stare at you while his thumb softly circling itself on the back of your hand.

Terra slowly stood up from her position, realising that it's already past midnight. "It's late, I better get going."

Eyes wide in panic, he exclaimed quietly, careful not to wake you up, "What? Terra! What am I supposed to do with her? I don't want to wake her up."

Terra shrugged her shoulders, "Then, sleep with her."

Sam felt a blush coat his cheeks, unconsciously letting a smirk form on his lips. He didn't mean to think like that, but his mind just went there.

Scrunching her nose in disgust Terra scolded his brother disgusting mindset, "I didn't mean it like that you perv!"

Sam laughed as Terra rolled her eyes and left the room.

The sound of a snore made him turn his attention back to you. A doopy grin made his way to his face at your pouting lips as you try to get closer to him.

He laughed and slowly lay on his back, you immediately resting your head on his chest. It's a good thing that you guys were already laying at his bed.

A rosy blush dusted his cheeks, with the body heat radiating off of you. His hands move under your body to drape itself over your waist as your hands are on his chest.

The boy was totally smitten with you as he stare - again may I add - at you, and he thought, maybe.

Maybe he'll tell you how he feels.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

The heat of the sun that shone at your face made you groan as your body started fidgeting. Your body stilled when you realised that your arms were tightly wrapped around someone's waist.

Sam being half awake was bothered by the sudden stiffness next to him and decided to turn his body on his side. His arms went around your waist pulling you flushed against his chest, you were practically in top of him as his head lays where your neck and shoulder met.

Your eyes widen in suprise, a shy smile made its way to your face at the close proximity. And with addition, Sam is terribly cute with his bed hair.

"Sam?" you whispered softly, trying to pry yourself away from his grasp just tighten.

"What?" Sam sleepily whispered back. His eye lids remain droopy as his mind slowly having a sense of everything around him.

"I have to go to my room." you continued, your hands slowly move to play with his hair. A shiver ran up on him even in the sleepy state that he was in.

He whined quietly,"But I don't want you to go."

"You want me to stay?" you asked softly.

A double meaning behind the asked question and it send warnings on Sam's head not to be stupid in this situation.

"Please," he whispered, voice ever so soft. "Don't go. Want you here."

"Alright, I'll stay." you smiled, relaxing yourself in his comforting hold.

"Oh and I like you, like a lot."

"I like you too."

-

author's note | there he isss

there's my favourite boy!

but sam is literally the loml and he deserves everything <3

i wrote this one month ago LMFAOOOOOO i totally forgot to post it-

BUT HEY ILY GUYS <33

^^^ KISSES

- love, hana
17july2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3K 61
「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
212K 5.6K 46
∾✧。LIE TO ME【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛AND I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T BUT IF I ASK YOU IF YOU LOVE ME I HOPE YOU LI-LI-LI-LIE LIE TO M...
65.2K 983 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
8.9K 225 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved