𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒...

By 3llsb3lls

Forbidden love, that's what it was, especially when they all thought they despised each other. Charlotte Hami... More

cast!
chapter one!
chapter two!
chapter three!
chapter four!
chapter five!
chapter six!
chapter seven!
chapter eight!
chapter nine!
chapter ten!
chapter eleven!
author's note!
thank you!
NEW STORY!

epilogue!

17.6K 265 85
By 3llsb3lls

June 1st, 1831. The beginning of yet another social season. For most mothers, this news was indeed utterly exhilarating, their daughters making their debut, and then going on to find husbands, yet, for Charlotte, it was not.

"Mama! Will I be forced to wear these dreadful fashions all day!-" Delilah screeched rushing down the stairs, almost bashing straight into her sibling on the way down "What is the matter with you?" she asked her mother as she reached the bottom of the stairs, Charlotte huffed and looked down at her daughter. Delilah Eloise Bridgerton was indeed the spitting image of her aunt El, although within looks they were not all the same, their personalities most certainly were, she has already refused to marry explaining to her parents that she has too many opportunities ahead of her and if she marries then she shall never be able to fulfil those opportunities, her season has been pushed back a year, due to a lot of begging and a bet that if she could spend a whole day actually behaving her wish would be granted.

"What did mama say about being on your best behaviour, Lilah?" Benjamin said smirking, Delilah turned around to face her 'horrible' brother who was cooly leaning up against the railing of their staircase, Delilah rolled her eyes and pushed him, Benjamin stumbled a little bit but once he regained his posture he playfully pouted and began to jab her. Charlotte cracked a grin as she watched her two children run around although they could be most irritating sometimes she still loved them. Benjamin Francis Bridgerton matched both Benedict and Francis' personalities, second eldest of the new Bridgerton brothers, he had the biggest and brightest smile of all the Bridgerton siblings, maybe even brighter than Benedict's!

"Right, you two!" Charlotte shouted causing both of her children to stop immediately and look at her, "stop this behaviour, D, you do remember what I said about you being on your best behaviour, don't you?" Benjamin raised an eyebrow and smirked at his sister as he looked down at her, "Hm, yes sister, do you remember-" suddenly, Charlotte whacked a copy of 'Lady Whistledown' on top of his head, Delilah snorted and Charlotte rolled her eyes "Yes, and do you my son remember what I have told you?" Benjamin looked at his mother sheepishly, "Don't irritate Delilah," he spoke, Charlotte smiled brightly and stood beside the pair in silence and tranquillity, that was until the two younger Bridgerton's came barging through,

"Issac! Issac, do not run away from me!" Josephine screeched, "You shall have to catch me first Josie!" Issac shouted as he pushed his way in between Benjamin and Delilah, then came Josie who took the riskier approach by running under her mothers dress, but of course, she had done it flawlessly. Issac William Bridgerton and Josephine Daphne Bridgerton were, at the moment, the youngest Bridgertons in the household, they were twins and ever since the day they were born, they had been little rascals. "Issac! Josephine! Why must they insist on running in the house?" Charlotte whined, turning to look at Ben and Delilah, they simply shrugged "Where is your nuisance father?" their mother asked, her children once again shrugged and Charlotte rolled her eyes "You two are no help, you know how much this day means to-" before Charlotte could even finish her sentence Anthony, speak of the devil, did what he does best and interrupted. He quickly swooped down the stairs and kissed his wife, Delilah grimaced at the sight of her parents, Anthony chuckled, "Delilah, dearest, one day you will find a nice man and settle down, and then you will know what it is like to fall in love," and with that Anthony kissed Charlotte again, Delilah simply walked away "you disgust me" she joked.

Everyone in the whole of Grosvenor Square believed that the Bridgerton children were simply the best-looking children that they had ever seen, even the mamas who thought their children were little rays of sunshine when compared to a Bridgerton they were not. Charlotte stood with her husband near the bottom of the stairs, that was until he left to go and scold Josie, Charlotte stared at her stomach longingly, she prayed for another child. Although she and Anthony were blessed with 10 of the most beautiful babies they could ever wish for, there was a special letter missing, K. Charlotte's father was a K. While on their way to London, her mother and father died in a horrible boat accident, they sadly drowned at sea and their bodies were never recovered. It has taken time, but the Hamilton siblings have learned to forgive the universe for this terrible incident, but they will never forget.

Charlotte was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts by Elijah. "You shall regret this!" Charlotte perked up at the sound of her son's voice and went to investigate "Dear, what is wrong?" she asked turning the corner, when she finally saw Elijah, she saw him and Gracie both striving to tackle each other in an attempt to get a small bouncy ball "It is mine, Gracie! Mama tell her it is mine!" Gracie rolled her eyes and held the ball high up in her arm "If it belongs to you, Elijah, then why is it in my hand, hm?" and with that Gracie took off, sprinting away from her brother, he quickly scurried to his feet and made a beeline for his sister. Gracie Rose Bridgerton and Elijah John Bridgerton were inseparable, although they fought often they would always be there for one another, their fights were never serious, mainly play fighting, god they were the most immature 16-year-olds in the world. Gracie mainly took after her auntie Hyacinth, extremely bright and bubbly and 'never wrong', Elijah, however, was most like his uncle Colin, he was eager to one day travel the world with him and explore new places.

Charlotte and Anthony had four more children, two of whom were away in Staffordshire with their second cousin, William, much to Charlotte's displeasure. It wasn't that she did not like her cousin, it was merely that she missed her boys. Freddie Colin Bridgerton and Henry Benedict Bridgerton simply wished to get away from their 'mundane' house on their 'ugly' street, the boys had indeed used these excuses, as well as the fact that they wished to take a break from their 'awful, gruesome, horrible, smelly' sisters. They were away on a fishing trip for a week, the boy's personalities matched Williams perfectly, full of humour, always getting on people's nerves, and all they wished to do was play tricks on people! Charlotte did love them, but they really knew how to press her buttons. And, of course, they had their heir, Alexander Philip Bridgerton.

Philip was of course ecstatic at the fact he was going to be involved within his sisters eldest sons name, he and El were Alexander's godparents and they could not be happier. Alex is quite a bit like Philip, a quizzical mastermind, witty and sharp, and not to mention handsome but his main traits came from Anthony. Anthony took great pleasure in the fact that his firstborn son was almost exactly like him, they looked almost the same and as for how he acted, they were honestly like twins. Alexander was the pairs first love to ever come into this world so he shall always have an extremely special place in their hearts.

Anthony now gathered the family in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, all of the Bridgerton siblings glanced at one another giggling and talking between themselves while Charlotte and Anthony simply sat back and observed their positively perfect children, they smiled at each other and Anthony leaned in to give Charlotte a kiss of the cheek. They all watched as Alexander burst into the room in search of his younger sister, "Where is she, mother, where is Catherine?" And that leaves us with the eldest Bridgerton daughter, Catherine Violet Bridgerton. She was as beautiful as a rosebud and as elegant as a swan, she was beautiful. Catherine was the name of Charlotte's mother; the pair wished to include all of their parent's names into the mix of their children, yet, sadly they hadn't gotten their K.

Everyone stopped and looked up to the top of the stairs, stood there was Catherine, her hair was in a tight bun and there was a beautiful sparkly tiara that sat atop her head. She began her way down the stairs, she truly was like a swan, the way she floated down each step, she made it look so easy. Alexander smiled at his mother, Charlotte could feel her eyes welling up and she felt her lip tremble, Catherine was the perfect mix of beauty and grace, she was the spitting image of her mother and that made Charlotte's heart leap, her personality was mostly like Daphnes but she most definitely had her mothers fire.

"Mama," Catherine spoke carefully, "I am ready," these words made Charlotte's heart drop, her baby, her eldest daughter who she felt as though she held in her arms for the very first time yesterday, Charlotte broke down and hugged her daughter,

"You, my love, you are perfect, do not let anyone tell you otherwise."

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿・⭑✯・⭑✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

After Catherine's debut, she had been marked as 'A Ruby' and, after her aunt Daph she has also been marked 'The Seasons Incomparable'.

Henry and Freddie made their way back home from William's but they certainly did put up a fight. William found out that his young maid had indeed been pregnant but not with his child, however, William found himself so infatuated with her that he decided to provide for the pair anyway. Now he has a little boy named Ezekiel and the pair could not be happier.

A mere few months after Josie was born, Eloise and Philip tied the knot, resulting in having 4 supposedly awful children, Delilah, of course, was furious, she continuously questions El as to why she betrayed her and so on, children eh?

And finally, Anthony and Charlotte got their little K. Kion Anthony Edmund Bridgerton was born on the 11th of June 1831 and the pair could not be happier. It seemed that Charlotte had not at all noticed that she was pregnant, that was until she went into labour, quite a shock for her when she found out!

And there you have it, Charlotte Felicity Hamilton's story has come to a close, but who know what the future may bring?

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.3K 9
{CURRENTLY REWRITING} ▬▬ GUNS AND ROSES. ❝ people do understand the language of the heart, you know, even if the head does not always comprehend it...
729K 17.9K 46
The eldest Bridgerton sister returns to London to be flaunted in society. [Bridgerton - S1] SIMON BASSETT Undergoing Edits I don't own any the rights!
84 0 3
Ada Adderley, having lost her parents at a fairly early age and left with three younger sisters and an only brother, thought, like all romantic and d...
8.6K 210 12
The Duke and Duchess of Hastings happened to have another child a few years after August Basset. Her name was Y/n Basset, a witty rebellious young gi...