Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

By waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 34

2.4K 183 26
By waanjaimjora

Tharn POV

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This is a pure smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N Play the music for a better experience

Come to me
In the night hours
I will wait for you
And I can't sleep
'Cause thoughts devour
Thoughts of you consume

Type and I are now here in our hotel room at the resort. We haven't been able to enter our room but we already start devouring each other lips. Type's Legs were wrapped around my waist and his arms around my nape to deepen our kiss. My right arms are holding his body, my left arms are busy opening the door...

We are inseparable!!

As we entered the room, I harshly closed the door not minding the loud sound that it may produce. We are both busy tasting each other sweetness and sucking each other souls. Our tongues that are fighting for dominance, no one wants to give in and surrender... Type knows now how to reciprocate my moves, before it was always I who will do the hard work. He is not shy anymore...

We separated for a while as I pushed Type against the wall, we look in each other eyes lustfully, I can only look at him with so much awe in my eyes thinking how the hell did I end with someone this gorgeous and tasteful like him... I see Type biting his lips while looking at me...

"God!!! You are so sexy!!" I said to him than without a warning I started attacking his alluring lips again. More aggressive and hungry!!!

"ahhhhhh Mmmmm" moan escape from Type's mouth then he responded and moved his lips hungrily against mine... We are both starving for each other touches and warmth!!! My body started to heat up again...

Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

I pinned Type's arms above his head so that he can't move. Type couldn't help but bit my lower lips and suck them hard making me groaned in so much pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh mmm you are so good bii ahhh" We keep on devouring each other's lips hungrily like there is no tomorrow. Type tried to free his arms from my grips but he is powerless. I like feeling so dominant with him, it gives me more pleasure and arousal!!!

I smirked... He really can't help but want to touch me. I keep on exploring type's face, neck and shoulder.

"Oh, God!!!!" Type's can't help but shout because of too much pleasure that I'm giving him. I already know how to make you feel good bii!! I already memories every part of your beautiful body... Every single part of this is mine!!! All mine!!!

This is the only thing I can help you ease your pain and suffering. If only I can do something to swift you off from all of this.

I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I finally let go of Type's hand and said. " I love you so much bii!! It's been weeks. I don't think I can survive anymore without being inside of you!!".

"Yes! Boo. Weeks is too much... take me boo!! Take me ..." Type said which made me form a lustful smile on my lips...

"FINALLY," I said on my mind.

Stay with me a little longer
I will wait for you
Shadows creep
And want grows stronger
Deeper than the truth

I grabbed his shirt, tugged him closer to me, and said to Type's ear seductively "I will f*ck you hard all night baby... I will f*ck you until you drop.."

"Yes boo. F*ck me hard...Fuck me until I drop " I wrapped my arm around Type's waist, I slipped my tongue into Type's ear making him moan loudly...

"ahhhh bii... you killing me" I continue licking Type's ear down to his neck and his jaw and then I finally captured his lips.. our lips move in sync.

We kissed until we needed air to breathe.

Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

I buried my face on Type's neck and kissed his sensitive spot, Type craned his head to give me more access and said "Boo, don't leave marks please" I look at him and smirk

"NOTED BABY!! I WILL JUST MARK YOU TO SOMEWHERE NO ONE CAN SEE" then I attacked Type's sensitive spot his nipples and sucking it hard.

Type moaned while gripping my hair "AHH!!" TYPE pulled my hair and said

" YOUR SUCH A PERVERT" I chuckled.

" Possessive is the right word baby, I know you love it bii. I heard you moan so bad" I lift Type's shirt and toss it somewhere in the room, wasting no time I bend down to lick and suck Type's left nipple while playing with the other.

Type: "hmmm ahhhh... Boo ahhhhh"

I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I then went on my knees and started licking Type's navel while my hands are pulling the zipper of Type's pants. I quickly pulled down Type's pants and boxers.

I leaned closer opening my mouth licking the precum on Type's c*ck... I lifted my head to look at him, he looks so lusted... He is even starting to suck his fingers while watching me start pleasuring him...

"You're so ready for me baby!!! You so f*cking wet already!!!" I teased him... He just but his lips as an answer to me.

I face his ready c*ck again and started sucking him whole and worked my tongue... I swirl my tongue all over the tip of his shaft like I'm teasing him then I started to kick him up and down that causes Type's to threw his head back due to so much pleasure that I'm is giving him "Ahhh keep going boo... ahhhhh" I love seeing him so aroused like this.

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts

I look up and saw that my bii looks so erotic with flushed cheesy, messy hair, eyes closed, and swollen lips. I stood up grabbing type and lift him. Type wrapped his legs around my waist while his arms encircled around my neck sucking me there and whispered

"Fuck me now boo... My ass is longing for you" I don't need to be told twice as I gave type quick kiss and said

"My pleasure bii" then I started to stroke his already hard and leaking cock.. I then proceed on preparing Type with my finger before pushing the head of my c*ck on Type's hole

"aren't you going to use a condom boo" Type said

"No bii, that is not for us. I want you now raw. raw bii..." Type just nodded.

I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

When I felt that he was ready, I plugged my cock deep inside Type in one go. Type's face drop on my shoulder "Ahhh boo wait don't move yet it hurts"

but I did the opposite I pulled out all the way to the tip then shoved it back in harshly hitting Type's prostate. "It'll be okay. I, I promised. Just feel me.. feel me bii"

Type scream from so much pleasure "Ahhhhhhhhh"

I continued to move my hips back and forth. I'm grunted in ecstasy "Oh God!! You are still so tight bii. It swallowing my c*ck whole ... ahhh.. it feels so good being inside of you bii!!"

I brought my hands-on Type's butt cheeks and spread them apart to stretch his hole more and fuck him faster .. and faster.. and faster while Type's just keep moaning while receiving it all. I continue to f*ck him like there is no tomorrow.

"AHHH! Yes bii!! So good".

"Ahhh Jake more. F*ck me more!!" I keep on f*cking Type until I come right inside Type's aching hole. I slowly remove my c*ck which make my cum started to fall from Type's hole.

Watching my sweetness on his swollen and stretch ass is like artwork for me. The best compare to all artworks in the world.

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts

I pushed us off the wall while Type's legs are still wrapped as I carry him to bed. I laid Type down and without a warning I rammed my c*ck again inside Type's hole so fast that made Type screamed

" AHHHH BOO YOU SO GOOOODDDD" I rolled us around and now Type is on top of me. I smirked at what type and said

"Ride me bi. Ride my c*ck. Pleasure me..."  I seductively said to him

"But we haven't done that so much before boo. I'm afraid I can't please you enough" Type's looked so hesitant, so what I did is I held his face and kiss me passionately then I said to him

"You can do it bii, please.. ride me.." Type's face change and became lustful again.. he immediately started to bounced in my c*ck, while I trust inside him. He continues to grind on top of me... I just held both of his arms to support him...

I moved faster than earlier and we both moaned so loud as Type finally cum and shot his liquid between our bodies.

That was so hot. I feel more aroused now!!

Type insides keep squeezing my c*ck making me release again inside Type's channel which made Type lose himself and drop on my chest.

Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Type's is starting to dose off, I think, he thought that we are done but I have a different plan. I rolled us over again making Type on his fours.

"You have a plan to break my hip !!" Type said to me while bending his head on the side to look at me

"Sorry but, but I can't get enough off you...and your still tight baby, your hole is still waiting for me " I caressed both of Type's butt cheeks...

Type bites his lips while I think he is thinking, after a while, he said the words that made me damn happy!!

"suit yourself then.." I smiled happily

I will f*ck you all night baby... be ready for me!! I'm going to suit myself.  I want to feel you all night.

Type lost again with the pleasure that I'm giving him.

================================================================================

A/N

Be ready for the next chapter Mi- loves...
Please be ready!!!

Comment and Vote are so welcome, I really need it to give me encouragement... I'm really struggling in continuing my works... Call it Authors dilemma... I don't really know!! I don't know if I'm doing good or not 😔

Love lots,

==========================

WAANJAI MJORA
MJW_XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
13.2K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
9.1K 461 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...