Canvas | Jikook

De _Yoongies_

"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respe... Mai multe

Pretty Boy
Crescent
Luminous
Entranced
Allure
Proprietorial
Devils Whisper
Crimson
Insatiable
Territorial
Lustrous
Intoxicated
Heinous
Illusion
Acceptance
Averment
Serenity
Infatuation
Indulge
Kindred
Recount
Beseech
Heated Blaze
Disregard
Carnival Mischief
Onlooker
Inferior
Baby Doll
Ravenous
Oblivion
Rekindle
Malevolent
Treacherous
Eliminate, to Reawaken
Recollection
Tattosal
Enrapture
Explosive Desires
Carnal Instincs
Canvas
Authors Note/ New Book

Honesty

11K 559 196
De _Yoongies_

"From the day that I met you, the day I thought forever..."
******

3rd Person POV

Jimin stirred awake in his sleep, a layer of sweat covering his delicate build as he gasped for air. He looked around the darkened room, his hand clutching his shirt where his heart was in hopes of calming his frantically beating pulse.

He reached his other hand out, clawing at the mattress in search of Jungkooks warm muscular physique, but frowned in panic when he couldn't find his safe haven.

He quickly sat upright and looked towards the nightstand in hopes of figuring out what time it was. He exhaled tiredly, getting off the bed on shaking legs once he managed to read the digital clock. It was five thirty in the morning, way too early for either himself or Jungkook to be awake.

Jimins mood continued to decline as he wrapped his slender arms around his petite build. Jungkooks sweatshirt enveloped his entire frame, almost drowning him, making it look more like a dress than a sweatshirt.

He nuzzled his nose into the neckline, inhaling Jungkooks scent to help ease and calm his frayed nerves and built up anxiety that was slowly turning into fear. His bare feet tapped lightly against the glazed marble flooring, his heart beating in his chest as he tried his best to navigate where Jungkook was.

His eyes glossed over but he payed them no attention as all he wanted was to crawl into Jungkooks strong, big embrace and settle himself there.

He was in need of feeling the olders tender touch and soft caress as he lulled him into a blissful sleep, one without the nightmares and horrid memories that came crashing into his worn out mind.

He heaved a relieved breath as he caught sight of the dimly lit lights being casted from Jungkooks in-home office. He quickly scurried over, peeping his head through the door as he examined the room. His eyes instantly landed on Jungkook, who was immersed in his work, typing away at lightning speed whilst talking over the phone with someone.

Jimin bit his lip in contemplation. He would've waited until Jungkook was finished, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out until then.

His bottom lip wavered as he made his way to Jungkooks desk, quickly and carefully climbing onto his lovers lap and burying his body deep into Jungkooks hold, straddling his legs around his thighs and wrapping his arms securely around Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook had been so focused on his work that he hadn't even noticed when Jimin walked in until he felt Jimins delectable body latch itself to his own. He paused mid-sentence, his fingers no longer skidding across the keyboard as he breathed in his baby's scent.

He rested a large hand over the small of Jimins back, gliding soothing circles along the youngers spine and ridding away any of the tension that had accumulated.

"Namjoon hyung, I'll call you later" Jungkook simply stated, a gentle smile coating his lips at remembering the news Namjoon had delivered "And congratulations once again hyung. Make sure you pamper Jin hyung to the nines"

Namjoon chuckled over the phone "As per usual. He's worth his weight in gold. Take it easy kook, just focus on Jimin and leave everything else to me, but I will have to visit soon and talk to Jimin about a few things"

"Yeah hyung I know. Just not now, give it some time"

"Of course I will. Love you kid, and we love you too Jimin, stay strong little one"

Jimin blushed at Namjoons words, a fond smile gracing his lips "Thank you hyung, we love you both too" Jungkook replied

"Anytime" Namjoon smiled before ending the call. He placed his phone in the depths of his sweatpants pocket, sauntering his way back into his and Jin's master bedroom after turning off his office lights.

He heard the bathroom door fly open and hit against the wall once he stepped inside the bedroom. The bed was empty and the sheets were falling off the side of the bed, draping along the floor.

He instantly ran inside the bathroom, crouching on the floor next to Jins trembling build as Jins body heaved, the contents of his stomach emptying into the toilet bowl.

Namjoon ran his hand up and down Jins back in comfort, whispering sweet nothings and tender words in his lovers ear to soothe his shaking body.

One of Jins hands clung to namjoons forearm, his fingers digging into his husbands skin as his other hand clutched the toilet seat. Tears blurred his vision as they cascaded down his cheeks in hot rivulets.

His throat burned at the bile that had churned up from his stomach. Once the nauseous feeling began to dissipate and he no longer felt the need to throw up, he slumped back into Namjoons's embrace in exhaustion.

Namjoon wiped at his husbands mouth with a wet cloth before picking him up bridal style and placing him on the bathroom counter. He walked back into his bedroom and grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge then quickly made his way back to Jin's side.

"Drink baby..." Namjoon encouraged, uncapping the bottle and placing it at his lovers lips, helping him drink the contents.

Jin swirled the water in his mouth, rinsing his mouth before spitting into the sink. He drank some of the water to help ease the burn of acid at his throat.

He didn't even need to ask for his toothbrush or toothpaste, as Namjoon already had them placed in his hands. Jin reached out in attempts to take them, but Namjoon didn't allow it as he spread Jins legs and stood in between his thighs.

Jin blushed at the proximity and position despite how many years they've spent together already. He allowed Namjoon to take care of him and pamper him with no complaints, knowing how much his husband enjoyed doing things in his stead.

Namjoon placed a long tender kiss on Jins forehead once he finished brushing his teeth, cupping Jins soft rosy cheeks in his large hands then placing another kiss on his luscious lips which had called out for his attention.

Jin hummed in satisfaction against his lips, his eyes hooded as Namjoon pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"Are you feeling better baby?..." Namjoon husked, his morning voice sending shivers down Jins spine. Namjoon stifled a knowing smirk, knowing exactly the effect he had on his enticingly beautiful husband.

"Yeah... thanks to you" Jin smiled, gazing into the dark, caring orbs that always had him so smitten.

Namjoon glanced down at Jins stomach, his eyes growing even more tender at the slight bump that was covered by Jins clothing. He placed a gentle hand on his husbands stomach, snaking it under Jins shirt and feeling the soft skin of his lower abdomen.

An adoring smile etched its way on his lips at the thought of his husband bearing his child. He couldn't help but kneel down and place the lightest kiss on Jins small bump, nuzzling his head in the cradle of Jins lap and pulling him close.

Jin sighed contentedly at the sight, carding his fingers through Namjoons dark hair as he smiled lovingly at his husband. His heart fluttered in his chest at the undying affection Namjoon constantly showered him with.

"Joonie...."

"Hmm?..."

"Let's go back to bed" Jin whispered softly

"Can we just stay like this?.... Just for another minute or so..." Namjoon sleepily replied, his eyes still closed as he pulled Jin closer to him.

"You can lay your head on my stomach when we get to bed. I'm really tired" Jin didn't have to say anything else, as he was gracefully scooped from the countertop and tenderly placed on luxuriously soft sheets, the mattress moulding into his back and accommodating his entire body.

He giggled as he felt Namjoon flop onto the bed next to him and pulled him by his waist gently before placing his head on Jins stomach. Namjoon pulled up the covers and gingerly placed them over Jins body before his own.

He grabbed one of Jins hands and placed it on his head, sighing contentedly once he felt Jins slender fingers weave through his hair, grazing his scalp therapeutically. He breathed his intoxicating scent deep into his lungs, reviling in the insatiable delicacy.

Jin smiled to himself at his husbands adorable antics, before allowing the dark clouded embrace of unconsciousness lull him to sleep.

On the other hand, after Jungkook had finished talking to his hyung over the phone, his full attention diverted to the small fragile frame that hung to him like a koala.

He placed his phone on his desk and wrapped both arms around Jimins slightly trembling frame. He didn't have to ask him what was wrong or what had happened, as he knew from the state that Jimin was in, that his nightmares had made a full blown return.

Jungkook clenched his jaw lividly, feeling like Jimins progress had taken a major step back since finding out his kidnapper was in search for him.

He placed ginger kisses all over Jimins head, giving Jimin time to settle his racing thoughts as the younger eased into his calming embrace. Jungkooks hands wandered along the span of Jimins back, slipping into his shirt and soothing the bare skin.

Jimin almost purred in response, his eyes fluttering shut as he revelled in the feel of Jungkooks large, slightly calloused hands rub at his soft skin. All he was wearing underneath were tight fitted boxers, as he felt suffocated when wearing pyjama pants.

Jungkook continued to whisper sweet nothings in Jimins ear, reassuring him that he wasn't alone and that he was safe in his arms. That he'd never let another person harm him or violate him ever again.

Although Jimin claimed he was ok most of the time, that his mind wasn't eating at him with the various thoughts that roamed his mind mercilessly, Jungkook knew that the younger was silently suffering. Fighting a war within his head as he tried to deal with all the locked up trauma that he buried deep in his core.

But taking everything on all at once after years of constant denial, was proving to be very emotionally and mentally draining. As much as Jungkook wanted to interfere and take all his pain away, he knew he wasn't physically able to.

The least he could do was offer his support and attention, his care, affection and his wholehearted and undying love. While in the background he worked on finding the vile sorry excuse for a human that managed to strip away Jimins sense of safety and security.

"I love you kook...." Jimin whispered, his voice so quite Jungkook just barely managed to catch what he said.

"I love you too baby, more than you could ever know" Jungkook whispered back, hesitantly loosening his hold on Jimin as Jimin pulled back to look up at him.

Jimin studied Jungkooks features, smiling adoringly at his man as he spoke "I'm ok kook..."

"Are you trying to convince yourself, or me baby?..." Jungkook cupped Jimins cheeks in his hands, their faces only mere inches apart "It's ok to not be ok... you're not alone, not anymore. I'm here for you and I'm never leaving. There's no other place in this world that I'd rather be, than here... with you, tucked safely in my arms... where you're suppose to be. So I need you to start being more honest with not just me, but yourself baby... I can read you like an open book, but your mind is another story that only you can solve. So why don't you give yourself a break and just allow your body to relinquish its exhaustion"

Jimin let his lovers words sink into the very centre of his core. His lip began bleeding at one corner due to the bruising grip his teeth had clamped it down with, in order to prevent the sob that wanted to burst out his lips.

But it all came crashing down at full force, like a freight train with no control system as Jungkooks gentle hand rubbed tenderly at his cheek, the words falling out his lips tugging at Jimins tear ducts.

"Being strong isn't defined by the ability to possess physical strength, but the power to show your vulnerable side and allow your mind and body a break, to admit to yourself when things are too much, and the acceptance of being and feeling at your weakest..." Jungkook crooned, placing a tender kiss on Jimins lips and tugging Jimins lip out of the bruising grip Jimins teeth provided "You're going to be ok... it just takes time"

Jimins heart clenched painfully against his chest, an unimaginable weight seeping off his shoulders as Jungkooks words engraved themselves in his brain. The sob he's been preventing broke through his lips causing his entire body to tremble as hot painful tears rushed down his cheeks.

He allowed his body to be engulfed in a tight loving embrace as Jungkooks large muscular arms wrapped around his shacking frame, cradling him like he was the most precious of all things.

By the time Jimins body stopped shacking and only small hiccups left his throat, he felt the strange comforting exhaustion settle on his limbs. His body feeling lighter and his mind no longer hammering against his skull.

Despite his throat feeling dry and his eyes feeling heavy and swollen, he felt at peace. Like accepting the terrifying possibility of being at the devils treacherous hands once again was all it took for his mind to settle and bog down.

His bottom lip wavered as he inhaled Jungkooks musky scent deep into his lungs, finally determined to face reality and confront his true emotions "I'm s-scared kook... I'm terrified out of my mind.... but I'm determined to get through this.... I'm exhausted as it is, I'm sick and tired of constantly doubting myself. But I... I just didn't know how to deal with it properly... and I still don't, but... I k-know this is something I want to get through. Something I need to get through. And I'm not stopping till I do..."

"And you will baby... just this time, don't try to do it on your own. I know you want to be strong, but true strength is letting people in... it just has to be the right people" Jungkook smiled encouragingly.

"Then.... help me..." Jimin sheepishly stated, looking Jungkook directly in his eyes "Please..."

Jungkook smiled proudly, his heart fluttering in his chest "I've been waiting for you to ask... Let's start off by going back to bed so you can get your much needed sleep..." Jungkook chuckled.

He placed a long kiss on Jimins enticing lips, before standing up and carrying him to their bedroom. He placed Jimin on the bed gently before settling himself on the other side of the bed.

He pulled Jimins body right up to his chest, tucking him protectively against his muscular and much larger physique as he tugged up the comforter to cover them up.

"I'm going to be ok kook... as long as you remain by my side..." Jimin whispered sleepily, resting his head under Jungkooks chin.

Jungkook smiled warmly at his words "Then you're going to be ok for the rest of your life, and even after that..."

___________________________________

THANK U BEAUTS FOR OVER 34k reads 😭!

Hey babesss!! Ok I just want to say I love u and adore the living life out of you all. I'm suppose to be sleeping rn as I hv school tmr morning so I'll leave it here. Hope u enjoyed the namjin moment!!
. BORAHAEEEE 💜💜💜

_Yoongies_

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104K 5.5K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
226K 10.5K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
32.3K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
53.9K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...