letters for his lovely || min...

By vanillasung

In which a lonely Han Jisung receives love letters from the mysterious L.M. ➳ Date started: Nov. 20, 2020 Dat... More

π™ΈΜ·πš—Μ·πšΜ·πš›Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšžΜ·πšŒΜ·πšΜ·πš’Μ·πš˜Μ·πš—Μ·
π™²Μ·πš‘Μ·πšŠΜ·πš›Μ·πšŠΜ·πšŒΜ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ·πš›Μ·πšœΜ·
𝙰̷ π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ·?
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟸̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟹̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟺̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟻̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟼̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟽̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟾̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟿̷ [πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·π™ΎΜ·πš…Μ·]
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟢̷ [πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·π™ΎΜ·πš…Μ·]
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟷̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟷̷ π™²Μ·πš˜Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ·. [πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·πš˜Μ·πšŸΜ·]
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πš’Μ·πšŒΜ·πšŽΜ·
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟸̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟸̷ π™²Μ·πš˜Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ·.
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟹̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟺̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟻̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟼̷/ πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·π™ΎΜ·πš…Μ·
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟽̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟾̷
π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟷̷𝟿̷
π™ΌΜ·πš’Μ·πšœΜ·πšœΜ·πš’Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ· π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟸̷𝟢̷? [πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·π™ΎΜ·πš…Μ·]
π™ΌΜ·πš’Μ·πšœΜ·πšœΜ·πš’Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ· π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ· 𝟸̷𝟢̷? [πšƒΜ·πš‘Μ·πš’Μ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· π™ΏΜ·π™ΎΜ·πš…Μ·] π™ΏΜ·πšŠΜ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· 𝟸̷
πŸ·Μ·πš”Μ· 𝚁̷𝚎̷𝚊̷𝚍̷𝚜̷
π™΅Μ·πšŽΜ·πšŸΜ·πšŽΜ·πš›Μ·πš’Μ·πšœΜ·πš‘Μ· [π™ΏΜ·πšŠΜ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· 𝟹̷]
my disappointment is immaculate
𝙰̷ π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ·...?[𝟸̷𝟢̷]
π™·Μ·πš’Μ·πšœΜ· π™»Μ·πš˜Μ·πšŸΜ·πšŽΜ·πš•Μ·πš’Μ·.
π™΄Μ·πš‘Μ·πšΜ·πš›Μ·πšŠΜ· #𝟷̷
π™΄Μ·πš‘Μ·πšΜ·πš›Μ·πšŠΜ· #𝟸̷
π™΄Μ·πš‘Μ·πšΜ·πš›Μ·πšŠΜ· 𝟹̷
π™΄Μ·πš‘Μ·πšΜ·πš›Μ·πšŠΜ· #𝟺̷
π™΄Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ·πš’Μ·πš—Μ·πšΜ· π™½Μ·πš˜Μ·πšΜ·πšŽΜ·

π™΅Μ·πšŽΜ·πšŸΜ·πšŽΜ·πš›Μ·πš’Μ·πšœΜ·πš‘Μ· [π™ΏΜ·πšŠΜ·πš›Μ·πšΜ· 𝟺̷]

1.7K 99 158
By vanillasung

okay yall i saw this tiktok about readers being pissed after an author doesn't update for a month but then updates and it's just an a/n-

IM SORRY THAT JUST MADE ME RUN OVER HERE AND START WRITING HAHSDJ

okayokay

2K words!

enjoy the chapter :,)

~~~

Jisung awoke after what felt like 5 minutes, but was really an hour. His eyes drowsily opened, still heavy with sleep. The first thing he noticed, though, was that this room he was in was not his.

A bit of panic broke out in him, suddenly trying to shift but then suddenly becoming aware of a weight holding him down.

Arms that Jisung only now realized were around his chest pulled him from behind, a sleepy whine emitting from his captor.

He turned around on the bed only to see Minho's sleeping face in a pout, inches away from his.

And then he remembered everything from the night prior.

Jisung's cheeks flared up and his heart began hammering, it all crashing down on him. In between the mess he managed to switch himself out of Minho's stubborn grasp for a pillow. He then proceeded to tiptoe out of the room, shaking with an unexplainable weight in his chest.

It was only here that a headrush tackled Jisung, him suddenly groaning and scurrying towards a nearby couch in the living room he stumbled into.

"Woah, somebody's groggy."

Jisung didn't even register the presences across from him.

He looked up to meet Chan's eyes, who had an eyebrow raised. Curled into his side was his freckled friend, a biscuit sticking out of his mouth.

"Sungs, did you catch Minho hyung's fever by any chance? Your face is all red." Felix trailed off, inhaling the remains of his biscuit before getting up to check Jisung's temperature.

The latter shook his head vigorously. "I'm fine- no, actually I'm not, not at all." He stammered, much to the Australian couple's confusion.

"Do you need the frozen chickpeas-" Chan started, getting up from the couch but then being dragged back down by his boyfriend. Felix smirked, a realization setting in.

"Love, I don't think that's a fever-face. That's a flustered ass mess!" He squealed, shaking Chan by his shoulders in excitement.

Jisung reddened even further. "Nononon-"

"Did you and Minho hyung get snuggly? I mean, I did see that because when I came to shove medicine down his throat he was all over y-"

Felix was cut off by Jisung whining into a pillow, his legs abusing the air like a toddler's would.

The freckled boy giggled, cooing at his friend's state. He had never seen Jisung this embarrassed, and it was really cute. If he wasn't such a bottom and whipped for his crusty haired boyfriend, Felix would've snatched up Jisung by now.

"C'mon Jisungie~ I wanna know what happened~" He pouted, causing Chan to pinch his cheek in adoration.

Jisung lifted his head from the pillow, not leaving his crouching position. "Lixie, Do you...do you think Minho hyung is my- um, secret admirer? He called me 'L-Lovely.' Only L.M does that..." 

That was all the poor boy managed to get out before kicking his legs and drowning his face inside the pillow he was clutching as a lifeline.

Felix's jaw dropped, a subtle panic kicking in. What was he supposed to do? Out Minho and get them together? Or keep quiet and let Minho tell the boy on his own?

Luckily, Chan noticed and swooped into action.

He chuckled. "Oh, that? Don't worry about it, Jisung. Minho overheard you and 'Lix talking about your love letters, and liked the nickname. He calls us 'Lovely' from time to time."

Jisung expected any sort of uplifting or relief at hearing those words leave Chan's mouth.

What he didn't expect, was to feel a sense of deflation.

Oh.

Why wasn't he happy? Did he possibly want  Minho to be L.M?

He sighed, resting his head in his hands. An unconscious pout formed on his lips and did not go unnoticed by Felix.

"Jisungie, is anything else wrong?"

 The male scuffled over to his friend, situating himself right next to Jisung and tightly looping his arms around the latter's that hung motionless on his side. Jisung leaned into his touch, head reaching Felix's shoulder.

"Lixie, I feel guilty." He mumbled softly, playing with his fingers.

"Why's that?"

"I...I didn't hate Minho hyung's clinginess-no, I actually loved it. I didn't know hyung was so adorable- but then he was cuddling me and I maybe sort of kinda feel...y'know...these jitters right here." Jisung paused to point at heart. There was no way he was going to say 'butterflies.'

"B-But you know who also gives me these jitter things? L.M! My admirer! And now I feel like I'm cheating on L.M by crushing on Minho hyung- and I shouldn't even be crushing on Minho hyung in the first place! He's my hyung! And he's so much more mature, and I'm probably just a little kid that he needed to babysit-"

The flustered boy wailed, successfully cutting himself off as his hands held his face in distress. He really didn't know how he was going to overcome his dilemma. If only he hadn't caught the feels for Minho so quickly.

Felix squeezed his arm, bringing him out of his overthinking.

Disbelief was laced into Felix's voice as he deadpanned his next words to Jisung.

"So let me get this straight- no wait; gay: You have developed a crush on both L.M, and Minho hyung?" 

"I-It's not like I wanted to!" Jisung whined once again, shaking the arm Felix was clinging to like a kitten.

The Aussie giggled, the mischief in his voice undetected by Jisung. "Don't worry, okay? I'm sure you'll figure your feelings out in time. A positive outcome is guaranteed, I just know it."

"If you say so."

The two almost-twins sat together, basking in a comfortable silence. Felix noticed Chan's absence but didn't dwell on it, knowing he was had most likely retired to his man-cave.

The silence was soon broken by A phone suddenly blowing up with notifications.

Jisung, startled, got up from the couch and looked around with Felix for the device. However, Felix was quick to point at Jisung's pocket. "It's coming from there, Mr. Notifs."

Jisung scoffed lightly, opening his phone and opening his 'Messages' app only to see an unknown number blasting him with messages.

+

unknown number

jisuNG
hAN JISUNG
IK NOW I SAID U COULD TALK TO ME FOR HELP
BUT I NEED SOME HEFDJ
HELP ME IM GONNA SCREW UFOD
hdfHDhiJIhHDSKJK
JFDKJK
K IM GONNW SCREW UOP
😭😭😭😭😭

me

uhhh who is this?

unknown number

FUCK
sorry i scared u didnt i dkshf
hwang hyunjin,
hot dude that saw u at ur locker
kinda
um
having a midlife crisis atm
would appreciate help👉👈

me

ohh that makes sense ^^''
whats wrong? are u in danger?

hyunjinnie💅

my love life is in danger✋😭

me

um
proceed👀

hyunjinnie💅

OMG
THANK YOUU
ILYSMMFJD
ILL DONATE MY LEFT KIDNEY TO U IF U GET SICK
anywayss
my beloved adorable cutie innie fox-face is coming over in 10 mins
and imma ask him out this time bc we cuddled and it was cute af
he was cute af i was hot af
power couple ik
more than once too ;))
n e ways so ik im gonn ask him out
but then my flat pancake of an ass realized
IDK HOW TO FUCKING ASK SOMEONE OUT
JFDJSKFHHAHJFJKD

me

i-
um wow- okay-
asking him out? hmmmm
depends, what does 'innie' like?

hyunjinnie💅

hwang hyunjin😍

me

thINGS not people🤦‍♂️

hyunjinnie💅

UmMM
u h h hh
ohH I KNOW
making messes
rowdy one that kid

me

we're gonna ignore 'rowdy'
okay for messes?
how about baking, it's cheesy but flour👀

hyunjinnie💅

baking?
deadass....

thats genius

me

oh my god did you seriously not think of baking?
its iconic >:O

hyunjinnie💅

ew

emoticons

me

stop it i cant let them die😭

hyunjinnie💅

FAHSKD
HES HREE
HRE
HES HERE
GTGB YEF

me

good luck! hopefully you guys will be official tmrw! <3
>delivered<

+

Jisung giggled at the weird but nice conversation he and Hyunjin had. It made him happy that he was finally able to branch out and make friends despite his slight awkwardness.

He looked to his right and realized Felix had gotten up while he was texting. His gaze turned towards the kitchen, where Felix was humming a tune somewhere in between the snack pantry.

The freckled male soon emerged with a smile on his face. "You done with the texting? I wanna make ramen."

"Depends, spicy or super spicy?" Jisung challenged, waddling over to Felix while grinning.

"You tell me. Can you handle it?"

"No, but I like burning my taste buds."

Felix laughed aloud, hugging Jisung's side. "Where did this side of my little Sungshine come from?" He then ruffled the squirrel-faced boy's hair adoringly.

"It resurfaced from the depths of my soul."

"Poet much?"

"Oh shut up."

The carefree banter between the two boys continued throughout their ramen making process, helping them make it through crafting 4 bowls of the unhealthy yet savory snack.

As Jisung finished making the last bowl, he realized Felix was slurping his, Chan had inhaled his own, and he himself had gobbled it seconds after it was made.

That meant the one he made was for Minho.

He gulped, and his twin noticed of course.

"You thinking about Minho hyung~?" He snorted, coming behind Jisung and tickling his sides.

Jisung quickly swatted him away between giggles, but then sighing with a soft smile.

"I...I've decided. Even if he's messing with my...um...heart, I'm not going to pursue Minho hyung. This 'L.M' person knows me better...and I think I wanna be committed to finding out who he is- and then b-being with them?" He stammered, faltering a bit but then letting L.M's loving words heal the baby of a wound Minho had left on his heart.

Felix chuckled, feeling a bit bad for Jisung.

He must have given this some thought. Too bad he's getting Minho hyung either way.

"Jisungie, it's getting kind of late, gonna be dark soon. Are you okay with Channie hyung taking you back to your house?"

"Yeah, sure. just let me give Minho hyung his ramen."

After chopping enough, Jisung waltzed into Minho's room with the spicy ramen. His own lips were still buzzing from the ramen he ate, so he silently prayed for Minho's taste buds as a parting deed.

Jisung set the bowl onto the side-table, then crouching slightly to wake his hyung up. 

He shook the elder male a few times, and after a few whines and some tugging Minho finally woke up. His eyes were heavy with sleep, but even then he recognized Jisung's features.

Minho's face was instantly dusted with a light shade of pink. "J-Jisung? What are you doing here- how-?"

Jisung tilted his head in confusion, but then realized what this meant.

Minho didn't remember anything from the past few hours. It was like a drunken night's hangover.

He sighed, trying to keep the deflation out of his voice but failed. "I- um, I made you some ramen. You should get up too, uh, it's evening."

Minho frowned. "Oh. Well you shouldn't leave just yet, I'll make you some-"

"N-no no it's fine! Lixie and I already made ramen for everyone, so it's good. Haha...a-and I've been here for a while too, so, um, it's best if I head home before dark."

Minho was very confused. How come he couldn't recall anything?

"A-Anyways, I hope you feel better now! See you at school tomorrow."

Jisung bowed a tiny bit quite randomly before hiding his now flushing face and tittering out of his room.

God damnit why am I so awkward- I swore to myself that I would focus on L.M now but here I am dwindling my stubby ass fingers in front of Minho hyung.

The boy searched for his shoes, lacing them up with ease. As soon as he had his phone and schoolbag with him, Jisung started for the door. However, he was stopped by Felix, who shuffled towards him and pinched his cheek.

"That's one thing scratched off my bucket list."

 "Felix, what?-"

Jisung chuckled, shaking his head as he walked towards Chan's car in the driveway.

He had very unique friends- ones he loved dearly.

In fact, he loved every change that happened to him in the course of almost two months. He was forever grateful for the one who caused the pleasant route of changes, though. 

During the car-ride back home, and even at night, Jisung began scheming in his mind.

Only then did he have an idea of how he was going to repay the one who brought him back from his demise.

~~~

Well that ended horribly-

Did I just devote an hour of my life to writing this?

yes.

We're nearing the actual end of this series, everyone! <3

(well, whoever's reading.)

There will be no sequel to this, I'm surprised I was able to keep this going for so long because this deadass is just an extension of a oneshot I wrote-

NOT PROOFREAD!! lmao like i ever proofread this

- Abby <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
56.2K 1.5K 59
Continuation of A jealous Gajeel. We finally have GaLe together but we still don't know the reason why Levy's childhood friend, Eliot, is back at Man...
16.3K 396 12
Lee Minho school's rich kid and a bad boy who was the king of the school. Han Jisung a new transfer student who is rich but a very polite and kind p...
40.1K 3.9K 22
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.