NARUKAKA SMUTS/FLUFF and othe...

By MnYnofficial

Hey guys!!! Today is my first book since I had this app so I'm happy that I can finally stop procrastinating... More

So i wanted to know....
𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂~pt.2

"Puppy~":))

1.8K 15 6
By MnYnofficial

Hey this will be smut ( cause like duh) anyways here we go oh just a reminder kakashi's going to always be bottom or I might switch it up but let's go

Kakashi and naruto were dating already
————————————————————————

Kakashi POV:
I was on the way to a little ramen shop ( ichiraku ) because it was now lunch time "I would never guessed that naruTo would be there" [hes thinking] while walking thinking about the same blonde i knew i was going to see slurping ramen , i only wondered how good it would be to be that ramen ( I cringed) but i heard something strange .

3rd person:  "Naruto buddy you ate less today what not hungry witch I personally don't think is possible" Kakashi was astonished to say less but then a "what's that supposed mean old fart" (pfffffftt- I'm sorry)

Naruto's POV: I was eating slow because I was thinking about my boyfriend (if you read the top you should know)
☁️Flashback☁️

Sike

Hahahahaha sorry I'll leave you on a cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...